- Text Size +

Yes my sweet naughty little sister Amanda's servant was nobody but me.Once I was her seat,a shrunken slave on a crotchet bike seat.My parents bought the vehicle for her as if just to punish and tease an ugly lonely loveless hopeless loser like me.She was a junior witch,knew all types of voodoo art.My mom and dad loved her more than me,scolded me often for no big cause.They made me a complete loser.I ended up being an abnormal useless thing in my family.One day they saw me watching porns like a total perv. And they atonce decided to shrink me.I panicked and yelled with no result,Amanda tried the shrink spell upon me to see my figure turned to a bug-sized one within seconds.My mom held me at my neck and thrusted me down on Amanda's beautiful crotchet bike seat.Amanda danced in joy getting the surprise.I understood that my parents did no more want me,it was their plan!

Mom told my sister,'From now he must be under your command.You have to go to school or anywhere riding his body.'Amanda just said 'Yippi' and in her red mini skirt sat on my entire body for the first time(as she sat on my face many times before it),I felt her creamy pussy as she wore no panty and mounted the  saddle upskirt.She began a violent ass-jiggle,lazily pedaling at first.I was just beneath her left cheek and pussy-meat,under a ten years old giantess girl's body.

My chest was being pressed harder and harder against the soft seat-leather and the navy blue crotchet cover.Putting me into this condition,my little mistress thought to have some real cycling outside in the neighbourhood.She pedaled forward to the main road.There she met more girls,some of her class friends.Amanda didn't hide me,rather she perched on the pedals to show them a semi-flattened bug-body of me,that intensified my humiliation.Then all the little girls laughing took turn to sit on me.Among them,Carrie had a great fat ass.I got drenched in her pussy juice.Above all,Judy the girl with a nice pig-tailed hair picked her upturned nose,pulled a big sticky booger out of it,and thoroughly smeared it all over my loser skin.My penis hardened,but who cared much for a bug's penis?

After the friends' leavetaking,Amanda rode again on me,as if nothing happened.This time I felt the pressure becoming terrible,she was in an extreme madness violently jumping and rubbing her little plump booty on the seat.I noticed my death near,couldn't breathe even for a fraction of second.Besides the fleshy snot-ball of Judy had engulfed my face and Amanda's cheek-balls were devouring my entire skinny body!She was a good gymnast with very strong thighs and bum like any mature lady.So when she was cycling in such ferocious passion I imagined myself at the doorstep of dungeon.

God's gracious!Within a little while,she dismounted and I enjoyed some much needed fresh air.My little princess said to me:'I can kill you if I wish but there is more joy in watching you humiliated,half-smushed under the butt of a sweet little girl like me.So I have a different plan,it's my school-time and I wanna set you in the middle of the seat with some duct-tapes.Don't be too afraid,you will be right in my ass-crack,get a lot of stinky air,occasionally must have the chance to have the fresh one due to the jerk-offering bumpy roads.But I promise that you shall not die facing this cautious torture.'I couldn't guess that she was going to use me for more times,perhaps forever.For my parents,that treatment would come helpful for me making me  lucky and a good-character-gentleman.Despite this amusing theory I couldn't foresee a bright near future of mine.

 But the reality this time surpassed my speculation.Coming back home,dressed herself as a school-girl wearing a top and a butter-soft jeans.Mom kissed her saying:'Go baby barbie,have a good day',and then she approached her newly organized triangular torture-cushion where a duct-taped prisoner was lying flat on his back.His eyes widened in a while watching two blue mounds coming down upon him.Amanda plopped her jeans-clad bun on my body now adjusted with her swift bottom in a crosswise placement on the middle of the seat.Ringing the cute bells,she started for her school.

She was humming a childish prayer song and her ass-crack was passing some musical stinky wind through the jeans to me and was lifting her bum in occasions while cycling along the bumpy roads.She fulfilled her promise,I was not dying,the pressure was not too much,but it was very very humiliating.I was still filthy,because Judy's snot was not dried up yet,and Amanda's fart made me grand-dirty,I deserved that as I was a boy more dirty than those pretty girls' snot,firt,sweat or pussy juice.

This juicy adventure went on further and my nose got jammed with the unpleasant smell noisily erupting out of her tiny ass crack.Atlast I heard the sound of something like school's first hour's bell and gossiping-giggling of so many little ones.Amanda jumped off her bike,the smushed seat was warm,wet with her pussy juice and butt-sweat.Her two bulbous cheeks had hugged me much,and the colorful crotchet-cover had provided them a helpful elasticity.Amanda went to attend her class and left a short history of an unknown humiliation exposed on the fat-padded saddle.

But in fact my bug-soul was not too much sad on that brat kid's jelly-seat bearing the big burden of a crazy sort of humiliation.I was becoming a good boy thinking on the necessity of being under the ass-command of any little girl to receive a character-certificate.I was honored because of little Amanda's wild zeal in flattening my false manhood,the porn-addicted cells of my useless body.I was bewildered meeting the bottom of womanhood in person.It hurt me but I was delighted.So I didn't try to escape from my unique bondage,and after all it wasn't possible.The duct-tapes were so tight,cramping my hands,legs and chest muscles.As time passed on I made myself damn ready for another golden adventure!

The class was over for the day and Amanda came back to her faithful servant,she ridiculed me saying:'Hey loser,are you ready for another trip?Do you still need the contact of my bunny cheeks?I know you have no human power,you are not a man,you are a stupid ugly loser....'...and saying so on she abused her slave.Showering all types of degrading words upon me,she again felt me crushed underneath her booty and rode her bike crying out:'This time we may have some fresh fun in the Amusement Park.'

The park was not too far from the school.She was calm n cool in pedaling to reach her destination.Her butt-moves were casual like soft feathers.Yet I enjoyed my old home between the two cheek-hills for a second time.Her pant was more wet with girlish sweat than it was before,and the smell of her pussy-juice was at its pinnacle.

Smitten with dark love,we reached the local park,a secret meeting place in it!There she met her friends whom she met earlier in the morning.Judy,the snot-nosed one, was there;fatty Cynthia and the other girls-all were present as well along with their little bikes.Perhaps a cupid had a pen in his hand to write this chapter of my life.After having some quick whispering-chat with her team-mates,Amanda released me from the duct-tape bondage.She warned me:'Listen to me cow,at first you will be treated with a double-smush strategy.I asked-'what's that?'But without answering me,she just cast a new 'lifeguard spell' upon me fearing a risk, that the proceedings could take my life,she again kept her afore-sworn promise.

Then she pulled down her sexy jeans;Judy on the other hand laid herself on the lawn with her clit,breast stretched against the grass. and she pulled up her skirt.Thereafter Amanda plopped me upon the nude chubby protruding ass of Judy,sat on me wearing her damp panty.Both girl passed gas around my captive figure.All girls giggled when Amanda was bouncing over and over on her close friend's cheeks.

The sun was setting down just like my fatigued dumb manliness.After this act,all girls intended to sit on me in one chance,so they put me on a wooden bench and Amanda came first to sit on me,then Judy sat on her lap,Cynthia on of Judy's and the other girls did the same in same style.I was going through a real pressure-mess this time.My dick had lost all its prestige.I got completely flattened by this most cruel form of all their sadistic tortures,but Amanda's magic kept me alive.That kid's witchcraft had sucked up not my life,but all the human-sides of mine.

When that pure humiliation-drama in the park dropped its own curtain,the innocent girls scrambled for my wicked body.Each of them,especially Judy won Amanda's mind and my first mistress showed very little hesitation in handing me over to my next tormentor.Judy's soft palm captivated my already-routed limbs,and giving a fillip on my ass-pounded head she said:'Now my shrunken boy,you may require a snot-treatment in my own home for some hours.'I gulped reading up the actual intension of the girl in her baby face.I was getting familiar with Judy's cool snot earlier in the morning.But the last sign of that sticy booger was dispelled from my body.So naturally she had the reasonable right to see me fully-coated with her mucus.Judy took me!

On the way to her home,I was smushed again thoroughly under her bun on her padded bike-seat,her skirt was flapping in the fine evening wind and her bare monstrous butt was finishing an incomplete artwork of Amanda.Judy brought her bike and me to her home,to her own private play-room.There was a considerable amount of privacy for a little giantess to sneeze and blow her nose into a tissue.Even a kleenex-box was on the bed waiting impatiently as if for a little girl's body-fluid.She informed me that I had no concept of how much cold she had developed in successive four days.Her snot wouldn't be slimy,it was damn thick indeed,just perfect to humiliate any small bad boy like me!

Giagantic Judy happily resumed the game.She induced her nose with some q-tips,until the first series of sneezes came as a peal of thunders,her pink baby-nose quivered,got stuffed with baby-snot.Flaring her giant nostrils she again sneezed,more powerfully this time but with a sweeter sound like:'ASSHHCHHEWW!'This was the right moment for a snot-assault.She picked up a pink tissue from the kleenex-box and tucked me into it,and honked,blew her nose furiously over my flabbergasted figure.I was flat and thin as a little girls' ribbon,now I turned into a jellyfish.After blowing all the snot accumulated in her sweet rubber-nose on me,she giggled and examined her performance.She ordered me to rub all the nose-sap over my sad body on my own and I obeyed her order.She was giggling now  like a kidding toddler,viewing my lucid humiliation.The scattered fleshy snots on the tissue and my struggle within a big glob of phlegm proved euphoriant to the girl.I tasted my humiliation or you can say her snot,I was lucky to get that thing enough.Her booger was creamy as a cream roll,and her mucus seemed to me like strawberry juice.For the whole day,I had been hungry as a pig,so I devoured a big bulk of her mucus supposing it my dinner!

But ah,my dear giantess-lovers,this is not the end of my story,Judy had another creamy plan for me.Meanwhile she had pulled me out of her sticky snot-gum,and she stuck my sticky body on her bike-seat for a third time and plunged the snot-filled tissue down upon me.She put off her clothes;not a single thing she was wearing and she banged hard her bum on the tissue-covered saddle.A huge load of humiliation emasculated me totally,I could feel her cold nude kid-bum and her fleshy snot at the same time.She started moving her bum sideways,from back to forth on the gel-saddle.For a moment that seemed to be the smallest Elysium for her child-heart,the abode of her divine bottom.Judy was moaning in awesome amour.I smelt a profound smell of girls' vaginal juice........my goodness!....SHE WAS MASTURBATING!!

When all these were going on knowing no end,somebody knocked on the door.Judy in fact wasn't in her room,she was sitting on that heavenly saddle,although thank god,the knocks called her back to this world.She hopped off the seat muttering something out of a bit dissatisfaction.I stayed plustered between the ass-crumpled tissue and the saddle like an useless object.She opened the door and I heard some identifiable  voices.

They were Amanda and mom.I heard mom saying:'O my adorable little chubby nude fairy Jude,I hope you have teased him a lot,but we have changed mind,decided that we must spare him now to give him a chance.It's been a long,just and probably a successful campaign.'Judy muttering mean words as before scraped me off the seat and the tissue.Amanda and mom grinned at my pale flat snotty body understanding what was going on there.Mom smilingly told me:'Oh my son,I can realize that you've endured a bunch of pressures today,I think you're now pure,boy;a lucky gentleman because you have experienced and well-served the feminine power,the flesh-power,the snot-power,the fart-power etc. etc.So we shall make you now the old one physically,but if you wish again to be such a bad boy,you'll have to pay for that and that time even you may die.'

I admitted all her assumptions as pretty right,and I promised to be a good boy in future.Forgiving me Amanda put my spindle-thin figure down on the floor.She cast the 'reverse-shrink spell' upon me and at once I came back to my normal size and condition. 

Returning home I had a good bath to get rid of Judy's mucus.It's true that my body had not in any pain or mess then,but I had the memory that would make me a masochist even then at any time.I could remember Amanda's butt,the journey on her crothcet bike seat,the humiliation in the Amusement Park,and Judy's snotty tissue,her masturbation on me riding her gel saddle.I could feel those still with all my skin.

That night Amanda,my dad and mom all woke up from sleep in fear hearing some high-pitch dreary moans.That was coming from my bedroom!!!