- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No fight scenes this chapter unfortunately! Plenty of giantess material, though. Enjoy! 

 

 

 

 

Executions and Diplomacy

Lysander's limp body fell to the floor with a thud. Pionus sheathed his sword dramatically, and puffed his chest out as he looked around the crowd of Amazons. None of them said a word. Some of their jaws were hanging down in desbelief. Others just stared at him blankly. 

"Well," The queen said shakily. "A shocking outcome to say the least." A few Amazons nodded.

"I have his fellow warriors with me." Mina spoke up, breaking the shocked silence. All the Amazon heads turned to her. Pionus looked down to see the male Amazon Mina was sitting on was smiling at Pionus, although he was unsure whether it was a genuine smile, or a sinister one. 

The queen flashed a terrifying grin at Pionus and said, "Than the rest of the evening's entertainment will be the executions of this filth's friends!" She said enthusiastically. The Amazons hit their hands on the table as they had done earlier in approval of the queen's statement. I'm sure I've seen worse, you savage. Pionus thought.

Mina put a closed fist down on the table, and slowly opened it, allowing the group of twenty four of Pionus' friends and foes to tumble out. Pionus remained perfectly still. The queen walked over to Pionus, and leaned over the table, putting her bright blue eyes right up to Pionus, and giving him an exquisite view of her breasts, although that wasn't what he was thinking about right now. "Enjoy the show, little trader." She whispered, her massive lips barely moving, but causing a cloud of hot, moist breath to wash over Pionus. He spat at her, although she didn't notice. 

"Alright, as usual, only royalty will be performing the executions, which means only I will have the pleasure of ending these pathetic men's lives" The queen said, walking ominously towards the group of terrified Cynthians on the table. She moved her hand towards the group, and plucked up one of the traders whom Pionus had fought in the forest the previous day. She dangled the kicking and screaming man in front of her face, grinning brilliantly. She brought him behind her back, and giggled devilishly. The she turned around, giving everyone a view of her shapely bottom, with the Cynthian trader lying right at the top of her left cheek. She brought her hand down on it with a loud crack, crushing the man against her skin. She smeared his remains with her finger, and all the Amazons laughed and hit the table.

Pionus was horrified, and dumbfounded. What kind of execution is this? The queen than lifted her leg into the air, dangling her foot over the group of men much like the Amazon Pionus killed had done to his pikemen. She brought her big toe down, smashing four men under the enveloping pad of skin under her toe. She brough her foot up for all the Amazons to see the remains. She than put her hand on the table, and walked it towards the group of men, imitating a walking human with her index and middle fingers as the legs, and thumb and ring fingers as the arms. She 'hopped' her mock human into the group, and crushed a Cynthian soldier under her index finger, giggling loudly. 

Pionus did not see that particular one, however, as he walked to the edge of the table, scanning below him. 

The queen plucked up another soldier, and dropped her head back, and tossed him gingerly onto her tongue, making an "ahhh" sound. The man could not find footing on the slippery surface.

Pionus' mind was at work. He grabbed Lysander's sword from his cold hand, and his cape from his back. He walked over to the nearest platter of food on the table. All of the Amazon's eyes were fixed on the queen mercilessly toying with the soldier. Pionus ran back to the edge of the table, eyeing the calloused knee of a giggling dark haired Amazon. 

The queen swallowed the frantic soldier, and patted her stomach playfully. She lay her chin down on the table near the group of men, and dropped her tongue to the ground, breathing loudly on the petrified Cynthians. 

Pionus dragged an entire cooked cow from the Amazon's pile of food to the edge of the table, grunting in exertion. I have to hurry. He rolled the cape up, and placed it on top of the cow's head, and drove the sword into the end of the cape, lodging it into the cow's skull. It's pretty short. But It'll have to do. As long as it gives me enough forward motion...

The queen plowed her tongue forward, scooping up eight hapless men who attempted to run away in terror. She brought it back into her mouth, and swallowed. The entire crowd of Amazon's laughed and cheered at the queen's absurd actions. 

Pionus took a deep breath, grabbed hold of the cape, which was anchored into the cow's skull through Lysander's sword, and lept off the table, feeling the cape go taut instantly. He swung back in the direction he came immediately, but didn't jump, letting himself swing out one more time. This time as the cape moved back, above the knee of the Amazon, he let go, and soared through the air.

THUD! He crashed on top of the thickly calloused knee, instantly feeling a jolt of pain through his arm. It was dislocated. He held his breath in pain, and fear. To his relief the Amazon did not notice. He heard cheering above him, the queen undoubtedly slaughtering more men. Pionus held his breath again as the Amazon's hand moved downward. He breathed again in relief, as she was just scratching her lower belly. 

Pionus looked down. To his left, the ground was padded in vegetation, but with large rocks jutting out of the ground, and to his right, the left hand of the male the Amazon who's knee he was on top of was the only plausible spot to jump. 

"Where's the traded who slayed Lysander?" He heard a voice above him say. 

To hell with it, here I go. Pionus gripped his sword, and jumped forward, down the slope of her shin. He planted his sword into her flesh to stop his falling, yelling as his dislocated arm exploded with pain. He immediately withdrew his sword, falling a much shorter distance now, landing on top of a pleasant smelling rosemary bush. He heard a loud slap sound as the Amazon brought her hand down to the spot he had dug his sword into, yelping in pain. If he had remained another second, he would have been more pudding than human.

"Where is he? Did one of you take him?!" He heard the queen ask frantically. I need to hitch a ride back with one of them. Pionus thought calmly. It was dark enough that the Amazon's could not clearly see their feet if they were to look down, so Pionus chose a random foot among the row of massive peds in front of him, and hopped onto the toenail. 

The Amazons searched the area for about and hour, and Pionus was jostled as the Amazon he was on top of searched. After a long and queasy ride, the Amazon who'se toe Pionus was on settled down onto a small clearing filled with dense shrubs and flowers to sleep. 

Pionus walked off of her toe, and to the edge of the clearing to get a view of the Amazon he rode to this clearing. She was a beautiful creature, her light brown wavy hair fell over her sleeping face. Her nose was petite for an Amazon's, that is. She had a light tone of skin, and an impressive figure. She breathed lightly in her sleep, her collosal side rising and falling rythmically.  

Now I need to create a large fire to alert my men of my presence, so I'll have to kill her in her sleep to prevent her from interfering. It's a shame, really. A pretty looking one she is.

Pionus drew his sword, and approached her. I'll slit her wrist and then run. He thought. He approached her left hand which was outstretched from her sleeping body. He held his sword out in front of him, preparing to bring it across her ulnar artery and end her life. The only sound in the silent night were crickets and the breathing of the sleeping Amazon. He swung his sword as hard as he could, but she shifted her left hand forward, knocking Pionus down on his back, and cutting her lower palm on his swinging blade. 

The Amazon jolted awake, retracting her left hand, and looking at the spot. She saw a dazed human, and snatched him up and brought him to her face. 

Pionus was in shock, she moved him through the air extremely quickly, and his vision was blurred. He struggled violently against her grip. 

"You're...you're that human that killed Lysander, the one that went missing last night!" She exclaimed, her face shocked.

"Agh!" Pionus yelled, trying to wrestle his sword from being pinned to his side.

"Wait, sorry! I'm not trying to hurt you, are you okay?" The Amazon questioned frantically, letting Pionus down on to his feet. Pionus staggered backwards, but regained his composure, and held his sword at his side. "Oh no, you must think I'm some kind of monster! I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry!" She babbled frantically. 

What a pathetically weak Amazon. Pionus thought to himself. 

She leaned in close to the king. "I'll keep you safe from the other ones, don't worry!" She said worriedly. 

"Can you hear me?" Pionus questioned calmly. He saw her relax. 

"Yeah...uh, yeah." She responded, stumbling over her words.

"Here's exactly what you are to do, are you listening?" Pionus said clearly, and authoritatively. 

"Yes, I'll help you!" She said eagerly, clearly the black sheep of the Amazons, being so compassionate, Pionus noted in his head.

"You are going to take me in your hand, and lift me up to give me a view of the entire area. Am I understood?" 

"Sure, that's no problem." She said innocently. She layed her hand on the ground, and Pionus walked on to it. She cautiously lifted her hand, her green eyes illuminated by the moonlight looking at him with wonder. Once he was above the tree level, Pionus surveyed the area. The mountain pass could be seen not too far away, maybe a day's march for human soldiers. Meaning the clearing his men were camped in would be right in front of the mountain pass. 

"I need you to take me somewhere." Pionus spoke loudly to the gentle face behind him. 

"Where?" She whispered.

"A few miles north. Up to the mountain pass." Pionus said.

"Uh-yeah, sure I'll do that!" She said excitedly, seemingly glad to be able to be of such assistance. She began walking.

What a stroke of luck and turn of events. To be in the presence of such an...idiotic Amazon. Now once I get back to camp-

"What's your name, uh, human?" The Amazon asked nervously, interrupting Pionus' schemes. 

"King Pionus, ruler of the Cynthian empire." Pionus said blankly. 

"A king? You're a human king?" The Amazon asked in astonishment, her already wide eyes grew even wider and filled with wonder.

"Yes." Pionus responded, irritated.

"I'm Myera." She said girlishly. 

"Hm." Pionus responded, trying to focus.

Wait a damn second. Pionus thought excitedly. NOW I have a good idea.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please post what I did right and wrong. Chapters to come will be more Amazon/human action packed, and Myera will appear next chapter as well.