- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well ... here it is ... my first story ... sorry that it's just one big chapter, by the time I started to write this, I simply started writing and didn't think about chapters ...

As you might notice, english isn't my native language and for some reason I happen to use "..." a lot, so you have been warned ;-)

supplement: ahhh ... yes ... copyright ... feel free to do whatever you like with this story (in other words: "post it whereever you want") ... as long as you don't charge anyone for that ...

 

There it was … Nikki arrived at a large gray building … it was her first day on the new job, and she wasn’t really sure if it was what she wanted to do … but it was a job, and she would be able to pay her bills … “State Prison” was written in golden letters right next to the entrance. She would have never imagined working in a place like this: She was rather small and fragile and under normal circumstances she would have been afraid of all those criminals. But since she was told how things were handled here, she was pretty sure they would be afraid of her instead. Not long, and normal prisons will no longer exist … normal prisoners need a lot of space, and you need a very cost intensive system to make sure no one can escape, to prevent riots … a normal prison system is pretty expensive … and for what? You get nothing in return, that can pay for all the costs … sure, some prisons offered some work for prisoners, and the goods they produced could be sold, but that could not make up for all the expenses …

But now, there was a solution for all of this… and this solution was the reason for her new job … an old friend of her father got her this job … he said he would owe that to her father, and since her parents died last year, it would be the least thing he could do for her … a job in a modernized prison … he told her about all the benefits …

 

This prison was completely safe … escape attempts were no longer a problem … the one prison could provide more than three times the combined capacity of all other prisons in the whole state … and it costs less than one normal prison to run it … she could work there, and would earn enough money … enough money even for that nice city apartment she dreamed about, but thought she would never be able to pay for …

 

Now here she was, going up the stairs to the second floor to room 207, where she should report and start her first day. She was happy to get a well paid job … her family hadn’t been poor … at least she knew people with less money … now she got this job and she would earn more money in three month that her father did in a whole year … but still there was something in her, a faint voice telling her that something was wrong …

 

She knocked at the door and walked into a nice looking office. “Hi, you must be either Kate or Nicole, right? My name is Jessica Lee.” - “Hi, I’m Nicole Jenson, but only my mother called me Nicole … just Nikki” – “Ok. Nikki … come with me, I’ll show you around.”

Jessica Lee wasn’t what Nikki had expected … How old may she be? 24? 26? To Nikki she was dressed up like a Model … everything on her looked expensive … Nikki felt a bit like an ugly duck … She never have had the money to buy pretty clothes like those, and had been a bit stunned when she had got her first payment a week ago… in advance … Frank, the friend of her father organized that. With the money she received a short note from him, telling her that she should get a nice outfit, and where she should go for that … after a moment Nikki noticed that compared to Jessica she wasn’t looking too different at the moment … she just felt like an ugly duck for no reason … maybe she was just used to …

 

“Let us start here: the ‘Arival’ Zone … That’s the only place where it can be dangerous … but since we aren’t getting any ‘fresh meat’ at the moment, it’s perfectly safe … and don’t worry … when we do, there will be the guards from the transport … they can handle those guys until they are small enough for us … and those procedures are only necessary until the inmates of the other prisons have been transferred in … after that, inmates will be already shrunken when they arrive here … at the moment it’s done this way because we don’t have enough shrinking devices yet. Oh … and, to prevent any riots, the prisoners aren’t told that they will be shrunk until they actually are … so don’t speak about that shrinking in the public … safety reasons, remember that non disclosure agreement you signed?”

“Err … yes, of course …” – Jessica giggled “They probably let you sign thousand things … I don’t remember either, but just remember not to talk about this … so where are we going next … ah … wanna see the shrinking device? Eh?”

Nikki followed Jessica into a small room, and was a bit puzzled when suddenly the two doors of the room were closed. Before she could say something or protest in any way, there was a bright green light coming from the ceiling and Nikki’s world started to change … ZAP … just a fraction of a second, and the whole room was big as an aircraft hangar … Nikki was just shocked and like paralyzed in fear … she had just been shrunken down to … she didn’t know how small she was, but it was terrifying …

 

Jessica opened the door and came in … for a second, Nikki feared that Jessica’s boot would crush her out of existence, but Jessica stopped before her giggling

“Relax … it’s just a little prank I couldn’t resist … it’s a new technology, but everyone working here got shrunk on the first day … I’ll unshrink you in a second … but as you can see, no prisoner here will be able to harm you … they would be too afraid to end under your shoes … and there is one more thing I need to show you here … see my glasses? Really nice gadget … I can clearly see where you are, thanks to a little display … Just stay where you are, I’ll reverse it now”

She closed the door, and a few moments later, the green bright light returned … ZAP … Nikki was big again and Jessica opened the door.

“I hope you are not that mad at me, but think about it … now you know their perspective … I guess now every last sign of fear that a prisoner could harm you is gone, right? If a prisoner threatens or attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself … In other words: no one will ask questions if you know what I mean … they don’t deserve any better …”

Jessica handed Nikki a pair of glasses, and went to a locker room next to the shrinking control chamber with her. “Here we have a locker room, mainly to change shoes: we should wear the glasses and those special boots here, but it’s only a recommendation … I wear the glasses but I don’t really like those boots … I know where I step … see the platform sole of those ugly things here? … I don’t know exactly how it works, but there is a little computer that controls how firm which part of the sole is … if you step on a prisoner by accident, the system will detect that, and the sole will mold around him without crushing him to death … there is also a little controller here, goes on your arm like a wristband … with that thing you can control how ‘soft’ the sole can become if you want to punish a prisoner … blue means ‘really soft’ … you will pin them down and they can’t get out since only the spot they are under will be soft, but they can move a bit and breathe easily … green means ‘soft’ … you will pin them down unable to move, and breathing will be harder because the sole will not mold around them that easy … yellow will hurt the most of them, but there will be no real injuries that would need treatment … red will hurt even the toughest bastard and there will probably be some broken bones … the handbook says they should be sent to medical care after this … and then there is the black setting … like you probably guessed that means that that the sole will not give in the slightest bit … will be the same result like with your regular shoes … but you don’t have to care about cleaning up the mess anyway … the building cleans itself … ah yes … we should get sneaker like shoes with that features too, but I don’t know if they have arrived yet. Have I said that it’s just a recommendation? If you want them, you can get them here, the glasses too… next stop: cell blocks”

 

Nikki was a bit worried now but on the other hand, it was her job now … Jessica seemed to know what she was doing here, but Nikki wanted no accidents on her first day, so she changed her sandals for those Boots … they felt comfy at least … first she thought they were too big, but then they automatically adjusted for her size … the controller wristband beeped once and then confirmed that the system was ready for usage and in condition blue. Through the glasses Nikki could see like normal … except that the area around her was scanned for tiny people, and the glasses had a overlay display, that showed a map of the building, numerous statistics, the floor around her was confirmed to be free of tiny people, and even the status code of her boots was displayed here … like Jessica said, a nice gadget …

“On the building map, I can see an area labeled as ’Questioning Area’ is marked in dark green … what do those colors mean?” – “Ah yes, dark green means there is someone in there with a prisoner … everything is ok… dark yellow would mean the prisoner is alone there … anything in red would mean an alert … gray rooms are currently unused … we can have a look at the questioning area first then, it’s on our way to the cell blocks …”

When they arrived at the questioning area, they went into a room with a one way mirror and numerous monitors.

“Ah … here we can see what’s going on in there, right?” – “Right, although we don’t use it often … sometimes if we don’t want to walk all the way to the locker room … usually it’s for observation of hearings, if an official thinks it’s time to check if it’s a fair hearing … but this session is no hearing … that bastard there raped and killed a 20 year old, and the court wants to know where he has hidden body … here is written that the crime was filmed by a camera, and that he was seen driving away with her in the trunk … what do you think … could you get that info out of him?” – “Me …? In one room with …” – “Remember his size … although you can see him here on the monitor, he is actually just a millimeter tall … and you even got the boots … just show us how to deal with this perv … her parents are still waiting to give their daughter a proper funeral after this sick bastard killed her … but for some reason he does not want to tell where the body is … probably there are more bodies and he is afraid of never coming out of prison again … if you get that out of him, you can make sure that he will never hurt someone again … let me just talk to Sandy … she is getting ready to do this, and if it’s ok with her, I would like to see how you do … I’ll be back in a second”

Now it was getting serious … Nikki had read about that, and that she would have to do such things after she got some special training for it … she wasn’t sure about what to do when Jessica came back with Sandy

“This is Sandy, Sandy this is Nikki, It’s her first day, and as I already told you, I would like to see if she already knows how to deal with guys like that one …” – “Fine with me, I’ll get myself a coffee and will help you from the monitoring room … Ready? You will get my messages on your glasses, and if you do as I say, that little guy will be no problem at all.” – “Erm … I thought I would get some training before I should …” – “Just see this as your first training session … you can’t do something wrong here … It’s like on TV … you are the good cop, and that you want to help him … and of course I am the bad cop … Tell him you just convinced ‘Sandy’ that you may question him, and that it was some hard work to convince me … he knows rumors about me, and hasn’t to know the truth about that it’s your first day … and if he doesn’t start talking right away, I will send you messages on what to do … ” – “Trust Sandy, she is an expert”

Nikki heart was beating really fast when she entered the room with the prisoner. Her glasses immediately showed a warning, and marked the location of the prisoner for her. She got a quick facts display: Ralph Darson, 48, convicted of murder in the first degree, convicted of rape, remaining sentence: 20 years … and his Heart rate going from around 70 bpm to 120 bpm when she entered the room …

 

“So, Mr. Darson you know why you are here … I think you are a clever man, and that you already heard about Sandy. I convinced her, to let me talk to you before she does, and trust me you don’t want that to happen …”

Nikki got a Message display saying: “ok, I’m here … you are doing great so far …”

“I won’t tell you shit … I have rights and I won’t talk to you … do you think by bringing me here at my current size and standing in front of me will make me fear you? Go home bitch…”

Nikki heard his voice through an earpiece attached to the glasses, and while he spoke, she could already see what Sandy was typing: “As expected … step closer to him, and ask him about the rights of bugs at your feet … maybe even ask him about his right to be squished to paste for calling you a bitch … don’t worry … remember your new boots … show him ;)” Under Sandy’s message Nikki found a paragraph about threatening and insulting of prison personnel: “If a prisoner threatened or insulted prison personnel, the prisoner may be punished. The punishment is to be decided and executed by the prison personnel” … she hesitated a moment, but then …

“You know that you just insulted me, right? You know that I may punish you for that, do you? I think you should think about you right to be crushed under my boot before you insult me. I came here to help you, and what do I get from you in return? I think you deserve punishment. I will punish you by stepping on you.”

She stepped closer to him, and checked if the boots were still set up for condition blue … His heart rate went up to 140 bpm when he saw and felt her boot stepping down next to him … she then raised her foot and saw a new display on her glasses: the outline of her boot and a little red marker within the outline, moving away … just a little movement of her foot and the red marker was in the middle again, then she lowered her foot. She saw parts of the outline being filled … that must be the part of the sole with contact to the ground … she confirmed that by pressing her toes down … around the red marker was a small circle … probably the area that was softened up for him … Sandy’s message text said “that’s how it’s done … but … why only blue? Teach him a lesson …”

“Have you changed your mind?” – no reaction, could he still hear her or answer?

Sandy wrote: “go on, do it!” … Nikki hesitated … should she really? Green meant a little change for him, so that might get his attention … she pressed the button and got a confirmation: “condition green” the little circle in the display was now filled too … still no reaction from him …she changed to yellow and finally

“enough, enough, *cough* you are squishing me…” – “will you tell me? I hardly apply any pressure here … I still don’t hear you talking about where the body is…” – again no reaction … Nikki really did not want to press the red button… then Sandy typed: “Tell him you are about to hand him over to me, and if I would hear about what he called you, and that he doesn’t want to talk, I would step on him, but with my regular shoes …” … was She mad? That would kill him … oh … a bluff, but that could work

“Ok, I was wrong … I am wasting my time here. I’ll let Sandy continue, but I fear she won’t be happy when I tell her what you called me, and about you being so uncooperative … I fear she will punish you too, but there will be a little difference … I have those boots that don’t kill you if I step on you … I fear she has forgotten hers at home, and has only her street shoes … but I guess she can be gentle with them … or at least I hope so for you …”

She stepped of him and walked to the door, expecting him to start talking … but he didn’t

Nikki then opened the door and Sandy and Jessica were waiting for her outside. Once the door was closed, Sandy said to her “You did a fine job in there, but maybe you are a bit … how can I say … overcautious … but I’d say you’re a natural talent … you really prepared him well for me … I’m sure he will start talking” – then Nikki said: “Well, at least I tried … but … you aren’t really going to step on him with normal shoes, are you?”, while looking at Sandy’s shoes … no anti-crush boots, but some black sneakers. Jessica said: “Nah, remember what I told you about those sneakers we should get?” and took Nikki with her. “I would like to watch Sandy a bit … learning more from a professional, you know?” Jessica and Sandy exchanged some looks and finally Jessica nodded. In the monitoring room they could see Sandy walking to Ralph, who was still laying on the ground and did not move. Sandy touched him carefully with the tip of her sneaker

“Oh boy, she was really mad at you, hm? You called her a bitch … You know what that means … disobedience is not tolerated here … and by normal means, you would be under my shoes now and I would crush you until you learned your lesson, but you look really bad … I can send you to sick bay, they have painkillers there … what do you think? Should I do the normal procedure, and let you make friends with the soles of my shoes, or should I send you to medical right away …mh?” – “medical … ” – “Oh honey, I’d love to do that, but I fear you have to tell me about the body first … and you should do that quick, before my boss comes back to check if I give you the proper punishment, which means that I would have to set my little sneaker here right on top of you … and if I don’t do this right, I might accidently push down a bit too hard, … can you imagine what that would feel like?” – “Oh god please … I sunk the car in a lake, I’ll show you on a map, but please, no more …” – Sandy pushed a button on her wristband, and in front of Ralph appeared a little holographic console with a map … he marked the position, and looked at Sandy’s sneakers full of fear … sandy pushed another button and Ralph was taken away into a tube system by 2 little robots that came out of a little opening in the wall … on the console in the monitoring room Nikki could read that the prisoner was transferred to medical treatment … Then the one-way mirror was sliding into the wall and Sandy walked over to them.

“You see, you did great … at first I planned to play good cop vs. bad cop with him, but now we played bad cop vs. good cop … no big deal … we are flexible … the thing is, we know what we wanted to know … and he didn’t even need medical treatment … he just thought he would need it … and his own imagination was playing for us … but now, what do you think about having lunch?”

Nikki wasn’t hungry … but too polite to reject that offer, and on the other hand, that would be a great opportunity to get to know each other. She was still thinking about what had happened … she had stepped onto a little person, and caused him pain … she told herself that he deserved it, and that he had caused more pain …

The Canteen was modern and bright like everything Nikki had seen here so far. There was an automated food dispenser that had what seemed like at least 1000 different meals for selection

“Our Food comes from the same system that is used for the inmates, but we have a bit more of a selection …” – “Hehe, right they have like … 10 meals or so they can select from, this is no hotel for them, but we get what we want here … if you want something to be on the menu, just write a note at one of the dispenser terminals, the company usually gets that done within a day or two …”

During lunch Nikki looked at Sandy’s sneakers a few times … they really didn’t look like the boots she got … they looked pretty normal, and since Sandy had crossed her legs, she could see the treat pattern of the sole … her new boots had no tread at all … did Jessica just tell her to make her feel comfortable? … Would Sandy really use her normal shoes against a prisoner and risk his life? Sandy caught her looking.

“What’s on your mind? Do I have something under my shoe?” – “No, I was just wondering … those boots here, they look completely …” – “Ugly? *giggle*” – “Ok, yes they do, but … they make sure no one dies by accident” – “True” – “But your Sneakers don’t look like …” – “Ah … that’s what you think … You wonder if they are normal shoes … No, they’re just not the standard type the company would send us, they are my own … here … I got almost the same wristband controller … I have them on blue now, don’t worry, they are clean.” … and with that Sandy set the sole of her foot on Nikki’s leg … It felt pretty soft, not like a hard shoe sole …then Sandy showed her a color coded slider that she slowly turned from blue over yellow and red to black … Nikki could feel the softness fade away, and finally it felt like an ordinary shoe sole … Sandy took her foot away … “They don’t look ugly like what we get from the company here, but it’s more or less the same technology and comes with some features, but I got them because I don’t want to wear those ugly things … but, like you I care about how much pressure I put on someone … and I like the little extra feature that tells you how much pressure he can take without breaking a bone or something”

They talked a bit about themselves and after Lunch Jess and Nikki continued their tour …

They entered a big monitoring room with 15 people managing the cellblocks … Jess told Nikki that the cellblocks were fully automated, with no guards and only prisoners inside … a robotic system does repairs, and all other interactions, and that, depending on the security area, prisoners could either walk around in their area the most of the time, or that they are locked away in their cells … they even got yard exercises, outside of the building … there is a water-barrier and a few fences there and nothing more … the prisoners are told that they are expected to stay in the yard while outside … the first time someone is detected out of the yard zone, he is warned and told to return …

“And if they don’t return?” – “Then someone of us goes there, and steps on him … with those boots or the sneakers of course … but they are punished until they agree to go back … after the third time we are free to really squish them, but that nearly never happens  … for those hard cases there is always someone like Lucy around, who talks me or someone else out of crushing someone … Lucy picks them up for special treatment … she’s that type of girl that would even bring them back if they tried a hundred times in a row…” – “special treatment?” – “yes … remember, we are responsible how someone is punished … Lucy has her own ways of doing so … sometimes I wonder if they would rather want to die instead of spending a day in one of her sweaty socks … of course not with her foot inside … but I must admit that none of those who got that treatment ever tried to run again … when they are caught in some fight under prisoners, we just have to hold a sock in front of the camera, and they get handsome …*giggles* … but if you ask me, they deserve no mercy … of course, everyone of them will tell you how innocent he is … it’s always a court error, or their twin brother, or something … when I hear those stories, I am close to stomping them … and they can hope that I will fetch those boots first …”

The rest of Nikki’s day was a lot of reading … Handbooks, recommendations on how to handle things, and even more reading … she had to know everything for tomorrow… today she had the first day bonus … but tomorrow, she will still be the newbie on the team, but she wants to do her job on her own …

 

When she got there at 6 in the morning, she was the first of day shift. Around an hour later the rest of the staff started to arrive and until 8, everyone was there … Everyone had come together in the cellblock control room, and Jess started to speak “Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, we have nothing really special today, but we will get 2 arrivals … 44 and 40 prisoners, coming in from a High security and a normal security prison, five prisoners with special security. Those five are really dangerous, so be careful, and double check everything with the transport guards … all five come from death row, and they probably think that this transport will be their only chance to escape for years, if not at all… Oh… there is something special I see … one of those five is to be executed, if the clemency is denied … we will know that in about 4 hours … ok … now get to work, and send shift 3 home …”

 

It didn’t take long for the first police escorted bus to arrive… Nikki and Jess were ready to take over the prisoners …

“So you made yourself familiar with the handbook of the shrinking device?” – “Yes. But since I only have to push 2 buttons, I don’t really know why I have to know all of this …” – “Hehe, yes … but it’s standard procedure, to give the handbook to all new staff … I’ll check with the guards outside, and the door has been put on DNA lock, so no one will get here, except for very tiny prisoners for you to process” – “ok … I get them shrunk, let them deposit all of their stuff in the box, and send the box to storage with the prisoner ID … each prisoner gets his new clothes and the box with toothpaste and stuff will be waiting for him in the cell … then he can be transferred into the cellblock … any transport clothing will be returned to the police later” – “I see you have prepared yourself … *giggles* ok … here we go.”

Jess went outside to the guards to brief them about the procedure, but most of them already knew the drill, and they brought prisoner after prisoner to the entrance … when a prisoner was told to go in and deposit his stuff, he went into the chamber and the door was closed behind him … he waited in expectation of the second door to open, and then … ZAP … a bright green flash, followed by a blue one … when he awoke he was wondering what happened, and found himself in front of the 22 year old Nikki

“Prisoner 185673, you have been shrunk down to one millimeter tall, and shall now place all of your personal belongings together with your clothes into the box besides you. Next to the box you will find new clothes. If you have any questions, you can ask an operator later, when you are in your cell. There will be an Intercom unit in your cell. If you do not comply, I may use force.”

The man didn’t even dare to think of resistance … Yes that was a good looking young girl, but she was a giant compared to him… after he had done what she said, a transport robot took the box, labled a number on the side and flew away with it … then another robot appeared, with a seat … obviously he was supposed to sit there, and once he had fastened the seat belt, his journey began: the robot lifted him from the ground to a little round opening in the wall, and he could see another robot with someone on board coming out of another opening … that guy was standing in line right behind him …but his robot flew into another opening, and docked with some rail … then he was brought to something that looked like a miniature city, but the skyscrapers had no real walls … he could see tiny people inside and couldn’t believe how many people were inside here … then the robot was slowing down a bit and undocked with the rail … he was approaching one of the sky scrapers he had seen, it was full of people, and he could see that he would land in something like a train station … the robot docked with the next rail, and stopped when at the platform where the seatbelt was released …

“Prisoner 185673, please check with the intercom” said a robotic voice… Prisoner 185673’s name was Peter, Peter Renard, and he could read his name and his prisoner number in big letters on a terminal on the wall … once he stepped closer the terminal showed him some floor plan and a route.

“Prisoner 185673, you have been assigned to tower 144 deck 360 cell 78, please follow the instructions on the terminal to get to your assigned cell. If you have problems finding your cell, please refer to the nearest terminal.”

Peter walked to his cell, there was no one on this floor, or deck like the computer voice called it… The doors opened and closed automatically for him, and there it was … cell 78 … should this be his new home? … well, at least for the last few days of his sentence until he would be released … there was a box on the bed, if you could call this a bed. Inside the box was an electric shaver, a toothbrush, toothpaste, a piece of soap, and a towel. On the wall there was a terminal blinking. Peter stepped closer and the terminal showed him some stuff he should know … where the food dispenser could be found … the toilets … there was a gym here … the terminals also served as access points for the electronic library … the rules and regulations around here … and there he was now … the cell was still open … he found out that he may move around until the computer would tell him to go to his cell in the evening, or that he could ask the computer to lock the cell on his behalf … he did so and layed back on his so called bed …

Nikki had just finished processing all prisoners from that bus, when the other bus arrived … Those Prisoners were from the high sec. prison … maybe they were troublemakers … and then there were those five death row prisoners … the first got in, and Nikki shrunk him down … he didn’t go down from the stunner beam, and protested furiously inside the chamber … Nikki tried to get the transport robot to get him, but he eventually damaged the robot …

“*sigh* so I have to get you by myself …”

She kept the outer door locked and signaled Jess that it would take a little longer. Then she opened the Inner door to the chamber … Nikki decided to make things very clear to him, so she stepped right inside, pressed the black button on the wristband and slowly crushed the already damaged robot under her boot … now she had his attention …

“I will tell you this only once, so listen … I will call for one more transporter, and you will be an obedient little bug and will do as I tell you, or you can discuss that with the bottom of my boot when I slowly crush the life out of you … was that clear enough?” … Nikki couldn’t really believe that she had really said this … but obviously she did … and it worked … the guy got onto the transporter and Nikki took him with her to the processing place …

“Your stuff into that box … your clothes too … put those on … NOW”

The little guy complied … he was then taken away by the transporter …

Nikki noted the incident in his prisoner file … and thought about punishing him later but then decided not to for some reason that wasn’t really clear to her …

 

The rest of the prisoners did not do anything like damaging a transport robot or something, but then came the last five … Jess brought 2 armed guards into the control room, and the first of the last five prisoners was brought into the chamber … ZAP … then the robot brought him to the processing place …

Nikki processed the frightened man, who almost pissed himself when he saw her … number two also didn’t make any problems, but number three did not comply when he was told to change clothes … the clothes belong to the police, while the new clothes belong to the prison … they were both the same orange overall … the clothes would be unshrunk in the end, and the police would take them back … normally Nikki would have given one of the orange prison overalls to the police and everything would be fine, but Jess said, he has to comply …

 

“Prisoner, you can either comply, or I will use force” – “And I will piss on you, bitch”

He didn’t have time to react, when Nikki swept him, the box and his new clothes of the table …

“As you wish” … she then set her boots to yellow and slowly lowered her boot onto him … as soon as her sole mad contact with the floor, they could hear him scream … Nikki took her boot away from him and asked him if he wants to comply now … but all she could understand was a series of insults … she looked at Jess, who just shrugged and gave her the thumb-down sign …

Nikki placed her boot back on him, and rolled him around underneath. The recommendations she had read said that would be a good method to cause pain … He would have been able to confirm that but all he shouted were more insults … Nikki looked again at Jess and hoped she would do or say something … but at the same time she feared what Jess would tell her … Jess again shrugged, and said “Go on … red …”. Nikki raised her boot up a bit, and pressed the button … on her glasses she could see a warning message: “Condition red and subject underneath: stepping down can cause extreme injuries for the subject. Imminent medical treatment recommended afterwards”

Nikki hesitated … and then slowly brought her foot down when the little guy tried to escape …

Her last step had hurt him a bit … but that was nothing compared to this … last time he felt her sole mold around him … this time the sole felt pretty firm … her boot was forcing him down, and he really hoped she would not roll him around again, and he begged for mercy … Nikki was about to release him, when Jess said “No, he deserves punishment … and we just received the denial of his clemency … I’d say push down and roll him around till he is dead”

Nikki’s couldn’t believe it … she was just told to execute someone … she looked at Jess in disbelief whit her eyes wide open …

“Ok, if you think that’s too cruel, go to black and simply put your weight on him … it will be fast for him and only a little pop for us …”

Nikki’s heart sunk … whatever she would do, he would be dead … she could roll him around under her boot and break almost all of his bones in the process, or she could end him fast … or Jess would probably crush him pretty slowly… she pressed the black button and read the warning message: “Condition black and subject underneath: there will be no protection for the subject. Subject will certainly die if stepped on.”

The tiny man underneath the sole could feel it in the moment she pushed the button … he thought her sole was firm before, but now, if was completely hard and relentless … then he could feel her shifting her weight … the heel made contact with the ground first, and then the rest of the sole steamrolled over him with an unimaginable force … he wanted to scream, but there was no air in his lungs, and then he just went squish …

 

There was a slight crunching sound coming from under Nikki’s boot, then she twisted two times on his remains … when she took her boot away, there was only a bloody stain on the floor … Nikki felt strange … she just crushed a person … she felt like she was guilty, but the law was on her side … Jess already did the paperwork, and gave a receipt about the destroyed clothes to the guards … Nikki asked if they could bring in the last two prisoners without her … Jess hold her by the shoulders and told her

“Hey … he was just a bug … he was convicted and sentenced to death … and all you did was carrying out a court order … take a break and think about it … you will see that everything is ok”

 

Nikki couldn’t stop thinking about the sound … that was his bones breaking … because she pushed her foot down, his bones were breaking … she looked under her boot, and could barely see some blood rests where he died … that must have been horror for him … being flattened under a shoe sole … completely relentless … with a girl like her just pressing her foot down … being crushed like a bug … Nikki had crushed many bugs in her life … as a child she even crushed a few on purpose … and now, it was just like then … to her it was just shifting her weight … to the bug it was the end … and this man was just crushed like a bug … it felt wrong … but there was something that really made her afraid … she could do it, and she had done it … she thought about it, and really did step down on him … she never imagined that she would be able to kill someone … this thoughts gave her a cold chill …

 

After lunch, she was intercepted by Jess, asking if everything was ok with her … after she said yes, she got a new assignment … there had been a fight between prisoners, and now they had to be punished …

It was her job now, to find out who had to be punished, and to do that … If there would be any problems, she should talk to Sandy …

Nikki went to see Sandy and asked her about where or how to start. Sandy advised her to check the Computer logs, and get the prisoners out for questioning.

“And always remember that you can most certainly scare them enough to piss themselves, if you use their own imagination against them …”

Nikki thought about it and got the first two out for questioning.

“Ok guys, I want to know who started the fight, and what that all was about …” – “I did nothing wrong, I was just there when suddenly everyone got mad …” – “Yeah … exactly … me too … we were just standing there, and then … hell broke loose … I mean, they were trying to kill each other …”

“And you really believe that I will buy that story … here is the deal … you two will be set on half rations for a week and then we will talk again …” – “Hey that’s not fair, you …” – “hey, shut up… don’t call her names … or we will …” – “Ahh … you have read the rules … very good … therefore you already know what happens If you call me names … but do you also know what happens if you lie to me?” – “N…No … but we did not lie …” – “tstststs … another lie … it’s really a shame … do you two have a preferred way of punishment?” – “Oh no … you can’t do that … please … no …” – “Then start telling me what I want to know … or I have no choice but to … do painful things to you, like rolling you around under my shoes … and we three don’t want this to happen, do we? … Would you lay flat on the ground please?” – “Oh my … nooo … please … don’t do this … ”

They broke out in tears, and complied, just to see Nikki placing her boot in front of them …

“It was Jason Filigan’s Idea … he wanted to beat the crap out of someone, and ordered everyone to start a distraction…” – “Ah … you see how easy that was? … And now everyone can be happy again because no one needed to be crushed by my boot, right?”

She pressed the button for transport, and send both of them back to the cellblocks … but she ordered relocation, so they wouldn’t come back into the same cell block as known traitors … then she opened Jason Filigan’s file … she saw the incident counter … 4 … after 3 incident’s lethal punishment was allowed … but that name told her something … she just couldn’t remember … she ordered transport, and after 15 minutes he was there …

“You know why you are here?” – “Nikki …? Is that really you? Don’t you recognize me? We were in the same class at school …”

That’s why the name sounded familiar … He really had been in her class, Nikki remembered. And he was no Prick like the other boys … he had always been nice to her … well almost

“Jason? How did you end up in prison? Your file says something about shoplifting.” – “shoplifting … yeah … we have had nothing to eat, after my father lost his job … so what should I do …” – “And now, you started a fight, and … I have been assigned … to punish you” – “What? Oh god, please … I know what punishment means here … this bi …. I think her name is Sandy … she has those shoes … please tell me that you are not going to do that to me … oh Nikki please no …please” – “Relax, I have to punish you, yes … but it’s my decision what I do … I can’t simply slap you like when you grabbed my boobs, but I think I’ll go easy on you …” – “Oh Nikki … you can’t imagine what it’s like here … what it’s like to be punished here … what it felt like under her shoe …” – Nikki simply looked at him and said “Relax … for the record, the prisoner will now be punished under my boot” – “What? No Nikki … please nooo” – Then her boot came down on him … it was heavy, and he could not move, but it didn’t really hurt … he thought she would press down on him any second when her boot was lifted into the air and placed next to him – “I can change how hard the sole of these boots can become to you … and I can relocate you into an area with lower restrictions and less prisoners … so stay out of trouble ok? … There is an incident counter on your file, and it is already high enough for any staff member here to kill you for the next incident … some of them wouldn’t think twice, step on you and crush you really good … you are pretty lucky that this was assigned to me” – “Thank you Nikki, but can you do me another favor? I am here for almost half a year, and I can’t get any information about my trial …” – “I don’t understand, weren’t you there in court?” – “I was in court, after they arrested me … they told me the court was overloaded with cases like mine, and that my trial would be held In a few weeks … but that was half a year ago …” – “Let me just check…”

Nikki was puzzled … the file said “convicted”, and there was no court sentence …

“Strange … it looks like we don’t got that on file … I think I’ll have to check that with the court … anyway … this incident is closed, and you will be relocated … Ah … tower 144 decks 360 and 361 are open … on 360 there is only one prisoner, and 361 is an isolation deck … do you want someone to talk, or isolation?” – He looked at her with a face full of frustration – “Hey it was only a question… I want to keep you out of trouble remember? … I can also send you to a normal deck if you want”

“Ok … I’ll take the one-neighbor alternative” – “Ok … relocation to tower 144 deck 360 cell 77 … Don’t worry if the system will say that you were selected for questioning … that will be me when I know something new …”

Nikki called for transport and once he was gone, she went to Jessica’s office …

“*knock knock*Do you have a moment?” – “Sure, what’s up?” – “I just punished a prisoner, and there was something strange about his file … ‘Conviction for shoplifting’ is marked, but there is no court order, and he pretended that there was no trial yet …” – “Oh dear, don’t worry … without a valid court order he wouldn’t be here … just a screwed up file …” – “But if we don’t know the court order, how can we know when to release him?” – “Good point … but we report all releases to the court … If it’s time, and we don’t report him released, the court will order his release again … so don’t worry … the system is new, everybody knows that there are still some ‘bugs’ *giggle* … there is nothing to worry about” – “He asked me how long he would have to stay, and I don’t really feel comfortable with telling him ‘until the court tells us otherwise’. I’d like to get the original file from court” – “Hey … You are doing well here … no need to proof that by over correctness, but if you want, feel free to ask the court for the file …”

Nikki made a formal inquiry and sent it to court … she knew the court was a busy place so it would take a while … after a week she felt it was time to talk to Jason again ant to tell him that he hasn’t been forgotten down there …

 “Ok Jason, it seems the court is still a busy place … my inquiry wasn’t answered yet, but I wanted to hear if you are doing well down there”- “I am doing well … my cell-neighbor Peter seems to be a nice guy, and he told me that he has only 2 days left until release. But the system still tells him he had 8 years left. He was sentenced to 8 years, but he was locked away in his prior prison for almost 8 years … could you check that too?” – “*sigh* … let me get his prisoner number … there it is … 8 more years …strange the court order is 8 years old … looks like the system started the sentence when he arrived here … and if I calculated correctly he should be released today … he probably forgot about the two leap years … but the court will probably send us a notice if we don’t report him released today … so I guess that problem will fix itself … we will…“… Then Nikki was interrupted by an alert

“Code 3, sector 6, prisoners escaping through the ceiling of cell block Gamma. All personnel report to sector 6”

Nikki told Jason she had do go, ordered his transport, and was running to sector 6 when she met Jess and Sandy, slowly walking in that direction…

“Relax Nikki … you know how slow they are …” – Nikki almost had to laugh … of course there was no need for running … those tiny guys wouldn’t get very far before they walked there

They arrived in sector 6 and could see a group of 12 Prisoners climbing out of an air-shaft …

“Well well, who do we have here? … I feel I have to tell you that you have done the biggest mistake in your life … we don’t have to bring you back inside … we don’t have to take care of you … and you are on the floor … people walk on floors … *giggle* bigger people than you … Well, Nikki I don’t know what you want to do, but Sandy and I are going for a little walk … up and down this corridor a few times … *giggle* … I think there will be some interesting crunching sounds today…”

Nikki just stood there … They really want to kill them … she didn’t know what to do … then Sandy and Jess started walking… Sandy pressed the black button on her wristband, and Jess didn’t even wear anti crush shoes … She was wearing some wedge sandals

“Hey do we really have to do that? … maybe they will go back now …” – “Nikki honey … they have had their chance … they used it … they are free to go wherever they want … or can … maybe they make it back into their cells … maybe they get away … we don’t need to care … and you should really join us here …”

Nikki couldn’t simply say no … she needed this job … a well paid job … and maybe she could help Jason and others who got into trouble with no way out … the tiny prisoners tried to escape … in a normal prison they would be shot at … so this wasn’t really different, was it? Nikki took a few steps to Jess and Sandy … Sandy grabbed Nikki by the hand, and pushed the black button on her wristband …

Nikki gulped when she saw the warning message … then the three started walking …

The Prisoners were in shock when they heard all this … and saw them coming their way … there was no way they could get back … they had made some improvised parachutes and jumped into the air stream … they came out here … glad to be alive, but now on the floor … and those shoes looked merciless when they slowly walked into their direction … they quickly ran in every possible direction, to avoid those shoes … but Sandy and Jess took small steps, to cover even more ground with their soles … Nikki heard someone being crushed underneath Jessica’s left sandal … slowly Jess lifted her heel and the tip of the sandal rolled over the tiny guy … *squish*

Nikki was close to Jess and Sandy, and they wanted her to take equally small steps … The display in her glasses showed her that there was a tiny under the toe of her boot … the display changed perspective, and she could see a close-up from the side … the sole was about to make contact with the tiny … when she would raise her heel, she would squish him… she tried not to raise her heel, but her whole boot, so the sole would not roll over him … then she realized that she couldn’t step over him without Sandy and Jess noticing … Sandy and Jess slowed down even more and looked what Nikki would do… that tiny was almost under the heel of her boot … Jess looked into Nikki’s eyes and it was clear that she should step down on him … They heard his screams … she tried to step down as careful as she could, and tried to spare him somehow, but his screams became some gurgling and finally there was a squishing sound … the display showed her how he had been squished, and confirmed that he was dead … killed during an escape attempt. A single tear rolled down Nikki’s cheek … at that point her mind was like turned off … she just walked there with Sandy and Jess and just did what they expected from her…

The Prisoners couldn’t escape the soles … one after another was crushed out of existence … the last one was a real good runner … he had reached the end of the corridor … and found an open door … it was a locker room … Sandy slowly followed him to see what he would do …

 

His only thought was fleeing … how should he get out of this mad place … he was in a locker room, and there was a bag and a sweater laying around … he used the sweater to climb up onto the bench … at least he was trying … Sandy approached from behind

“Oh, don’t let me interrupt you … just go ahead … climb up … I promise I won’t sit down on you … you can trust me with that …”

He didn’t know what he should think about her promise, but what should he do … he climbed up and she started to untie her sneakers … she removed her right shoe, and held the opening it under the tiny man

“hey you there … do my feet stink? Could you check that for me?” … she made him fall into her sneaker …

“Uhh … I just confirmed myself … yes they do stink a bit … and I have some bad news for you … the floor is a bit cold, and I decided it wasn’t a great idea to go barefoot … so I have to put my shoe back on … I hope that means no inconvenience to you …there should be some space in front of my toes for you …I’d recommend going there, and not under my heel, if you know what I mean …”

Then Sandy slowly put her shoe back on, to make sure she wouldn’t crush him just yet …

He saw Sandy’s bare foot enter the shoe, and made a run for it … he wondered why she even gave him the time, because she hat to pause when he fell … she wanted him to reach the toe of her shoe …

When he finally couldn’t go any further, he was forced to go between her toes, or be crushed into the toe end of the shoe … She even spread her toes to make room for him … she was teasing him …

But when she slowly started to take her first step, he knew it was over for him … his arm snapped when her toes were no longer being spread … he started sliding down under the ball of her foot when Sandy raised and spread her toes again … then she shifted her weight slowly onto him … he felt his bones snap one after another, his organs being mangled by her foot … he was passing out when suddenly the word pressure needed to be redefined … she was now really taking the step … and he went *squish*

In the mean time Jess talked to Nikki … “See? That wasn’t bad at all … ” – “But … I mean … they made a mistake … we could have sent them back inside … they couldn’t escape … it wasn’t necessary to kill them” – “They were killed during an escape attempt … they knew the risks … they made many mistakes that have brought them here … see it this way: It was their last mistake … we are responsible that the society is well protected from such scum … they have no use for society and we’ve simply stopped tolerating their mistakes … sure you may be uncomfortable with that right now, but you will get used to it … it’s the only way … give yourself some time, you will see”

At home Nikki was awake all night … she thought about her new job, and she really didn’t like it … she had the feeling that everything there was wrong … the prisoners had no more rights at all … and when they escaped or complained, they were punished, which meant a death sentence after the third incident … and she even had doubt about the court orders … Jason said he didn’t even had a trial … not just no fair trial, but no trial at all … but then on the other side, this job was giving her enough money … Frank even arranged that she could get that nice city apartment … the company would arrange everything, she will go to work in the morning, and after her shift, she would go to her new apartment … Frank said everything will be done when she gets to her new home … she always dreamed about a life like that … but never imagined what she had to do for it … she felt she was paying for all of this with her soul … maybe not everything was that bad … maybe she could change something to make it right, she kept telling herself …

 

A few days later when she was going to work, a few men awaited her at her door …

“Miss Nicolle Jenson?” – “Yes?” – “We are here to get everything to your new apartment, Is there anything we should take extra care about, a pet or something?” – “Err, no … I got no pet.” – “Ok, we will take care of everything. Ah and yes, we need your permission to get your DNA from the company’s personnel files … for the apartment door lock, so you don’t have to program that yourself” – “Ok, whatever you need” – “Good. Then we got everything.” He smiled and the men walked into her home. They were carrying cardboard boxes, and bubble wrap … this evening, she would be in her new apartment …

When Nikki checked her mail account, there was a response to her inquiry:

“We are sorry, but we cannot identify the case file you requested, we need either the court order no. or the case no. to identify the desired file. Please make a new inquiry with one of those identification numbers.”

Nikki couldn’t find any kind of identification number in Jason’s file except his prisoner number, but that was only useful in the prison computer system … she ordered his transport for questioning, and waited for him …

“Nikki, finally … Peter hasn’t been released yet … and by the look of your face I don’t think I’ll like what you found out…” – “Erm, do you know your case number?” – “Case number? No … they never told me a case number … the only number I got was a prisoner number when I arrived here …why?” – “I can’t get your files from court because they need a case number or the court order number to find them” – “WHAT? … that is a joke right?” – “I fear … no … maybe you know something else I can use to search for the file? … name of the judge … name of…” – “I’ve never seen a judge …” – “Oh … right … do you know the name of any of the police officers?” – “no … they didn’t introduce their selves … they were wearing black helmets, I couldn’t even see their faces …” – “hrm … I don’t know how to find your file then … but …” – “please … I don’t want to stay here forever …” – “I’ll ask if there is any other option to get that file …” – “and don’t forget Peter … I bet he doesn’t want to double his prison time because of a computer error …” – “Ok …”

After Jason was being transported back, Nikki knocked at Jessica’s door.

“Hey, got a moment for me again?” – “Sure … anytime … come in” – “Do you remember when I asked about that missing file some time ago?” – “Yes, there was a reply from the court today, right?” – “Yes … they couldn’t find the file without a case number or a court order number … we don’t have those, and I don’t know how I can …” – “Don’t worry … If he is here, he deserves being here … don’t waste your time … If he keeps asking, punish him … the sooner he understands his place here, the better … how many incidents does he have? I bet he’s one of our troublemakers and should be dealt with … they always try to waste our time for something” – “err, I don’t think he’s a troublemaker and I tend to believe him, there are too many things not right in his case… ” – “Nikki … we are no advocates for them … there was a reason for the laws about free advocates for those who could not afford … the court pre-check if they really need one save time and money … and once those lowlifes can’t throw our money out of the window with an extreme long court trial, they try to get you to throw away your time here …” – “Jess, everyone has the right of a fair trial … and by all I can see, he had none … not even an unfair trial … no trial at all … and with the files not available, and no way to get them, he was locked up and the key was thrown away … and he’s not the only one … there is another guy, who came here and has been in for all his sentence, but a few days … but the system restarted his sentence …” – “Nikki … you are a nice and clever girl, and I like you … but I can’t really understand why you do all this for them … even if there are a few things not entirely right here, we have an important job to do here … we keep those locked away, who are bad for the society … and I really don’t believe in their re-socialization … I thought you would like your job here and understand how important it is for our society” – “Yes … you are probably right … but … in those 2 cases, I feel somewhat responsible … I …” – “ah … you know him, eh?” – “What does that …” – “Ah *smile* … ok … I’ll just do this one time. You can go now … I’ll handle that …” – “I don’t understand?!” – “you will understand that someday, but if you want me to help, you should go now … I’ll have to make a few calls.”

Nikki didn’t know what all that meant, but Jess said she would help … she didn’t want to put that at risk … Until lunch there wasn’t much to do … some questioning with very cooperative new prisoners who just came in … then came lunch and Sandy handed Nikki a note without saying a word … a handwritten note from Jess, to meet her on the roof. Why would Jess want to talk to her there? This was getting stranger and stranger … on the roof  there was Jess and Frank, her father’s friend who got her the job, and the apartment … He started speaking

“First I have to say, that this meeting has never happened … I was never here … Things are a bit complicated whit Mr. Filigan since he was moved next to 185673 … under normal conditions, we could simply release him … now he might know too much … and you too … listen carefully, we don’t have much time to discuss this, we need a solution, or some mighty people will want the heads of us  three on a silver plate …” – Nikki was afraid to ask what was going on and froze – “I owe your farther more than I could ever pay back, so I have an offer for you, that will save us all, instead of just me and Jessica … but the facts first … those you have to know to understand … 185673 is a dangerous man … even though there is just the possibility that he knows something … he might know who is pulling the strings in this country, and he might know about some skeletons in someone’s closet … a mighty someone … you didn’t know, but he was meant to be alone there … he shouldn’t talk to no one … until now it was believed that he was out of the game, but you unintentionally showed that that was not the case … it was decided to solve this once and for all … even though it’s a risk handling him … he never told someone where a very special briefcase is … I can offer you this: Mr. Filigan will be … released … released into your hands, and you have to make sure, that he has no opportunity to make any use of the things he may have heard from 185673 … therefore he will remain at his current size … you will be responsible for him … I can’t protect you if he escapes or… does unfortunate things … if you don’t want to take that risk anymore, you may kill him” – Nikki couldn’t believe all of this, but her eyes widened when she heard this … Frank continued - “ but there is one more thing … to get those people to accept this agreement  my word is not enough… they want proof that you are trustworthy … they want you to handle 185673 … they want a record of the execution … they want his death to be long and painful … and I fear I need an answer right now … if you don’t want to, I can understand that, and there will be no consequences for you … but in that case, both, your Mr. Filigan and 185673 will have ‘accidents’ … Jess will take care of that …”

Nikki was almost about to throw up … she asked for a few minutes to think about it … the worst things she imagined, were exceeded … why had she accepted that job? Why all of this? Why her? … think Nikki, think … these people were mighty … and that other guy Jason talked about … he was dead anyway … but … Jason … Jason doesn’t have to die … all she has to do for that was … sacrifice her soul … this was not right … but she could save Jason … a guy she hadn’t seen since school … they were never a couple … but she felt she couldn’t let him die … Jess or Sandy would surely crush him under one of their shoes … no, he didn’t deserve that …

“Ok, I’ll do it …” – “then we have a deal … I doubt that you will be able to, but if you get the whereabouts of that briefcase from him, that could be some really useful information … someone in a very high position would owe you something…”

Jess, who hadn’t spoken a word the entire time, and Frank left the roof … Nikki went down just a few minutes later … When she came down to the questioning area, there was a box with a handwritten note… Sandy wrote it: “Hey Nikki, Jess wanted me to give something to you for your assignment… you can keep them afterwards”

Inside the box was a pair of sneakers. She took one of them out and looked at it from all sides: the same sneakers Sandy wore … she slipped them on and ordered Prisoner 185673 to be transferred for questioning.

When he arrived, she hesitated before she walked over to him.

“Sucks to be you … please believe me that I don’t want to do this, but I have no real choice … so … I’m sorry … but this will hurt …”

She then raised her foot over him and lowered it very gently, pushing the slider on the controller into the red zone…

“What are you doing? Please don’t …” then her shoe made contact with him and pushed him down … his futile attempts to hold the sole up with his arms failed, and then he was pinned under her shoe… she started gently moving her foot back and forth, but without increasing the pressure on him …first he felt himself being dragged around over the floor by her shoe … then she slowly increased the pressure while sliding him over the floor … he was begging for his life … then the grip on the floor made his sliding harder … he was being forced to the ground while the sole was sliding over him … his body started to turn because of the friction and he couldn’t move his arms into a position where they could fit between the shoe and the floor … first his right forearm broke when it collided with the sneaker sole, then his left shoulder … pain … then the shoe was lifted from him …she could see that he was injured, but it wasn’t critical yet

“They told me I can end this, when I get the whereabouts of that briefcase from you … I really don’t like doing this to you, but I have no choice … If you don’t tell me, will have to slowly pulp you down there …”

No answer, just screams … her shoe returned, and she repeated the process, but set the controller to an auto-adapt mode for punishing … Sandy once told her about it … It adapts to the absolute maximum a subject could take … and can be also set to just over that maximum … she then stopped and took her foot away … she could see his mangled body, with numerous broken bones … he wasn’t dead yet

“One last chance not to die like an insect beneath this sneaker”

… she placed her shoe again on him, and slowly walked over him … she saw in the display that only his legs were under a part of the tread pattern … she slowly applied pressure and his legs were about to be crushed … he lost his consciousness … when he woke up, he could see her face … then he felt his body aching but just a bit … no broken bones … no visible injuries … Nikki had sent him to medical treatment where the nanobots had fixed him up … now he was back in the questioning room…

“Ok, you don’t want to talk … I respect that … but they don’t … they want that information, and so I have to repeat this process until you tell me … I really don’t like it either, but you are the only one who can end this by telling me what they want to know … I promise I will be merciful and kill you quickly once you do … If I stomp down hard on you, you won’t feel any pain … but unless you tell me, I can only imagine how painful this must be for you …” – “Please … no … please don’t …”

Nikki brought her shoe over him and gently lowered the sole onto him …then she started the torture again …she rolled him around under her shoe until he could take it no more and passed out … the then placed some part of the tread onto his right arm, and made sure the rest of the tread pattern  wouldn’t crush him … she pulped his arm with black mode, and he was awake, screaming in pain, just to black again out a moment later … she pinned his left arm down, and waited for him to wake up again, while a mobile medibot prevented him from bleeding to death …

“what … aarrrghh… ” – “I just stepped onto your right arm and crushed it … you don’t want me to do the same to your other arm, do you?” –  he was whimpering and crying – “Why are you doing this? Please stop … oh please don’t do this …”

Nikki’s shoe sole started to press down really slowly and he could feel his arm snap

“I’ll tell you … oh god, please stop, I’ll tell you …” – “Yes?”

Nikki removed her sole from him

“There is a man, Mr. Thompson, he has the photos … but if he can’t contact me for a few weeks or suspects I’m dead, he will give them to the press …” – “Ok … I’ll pass that information, and here are some painkillers …”

Nikki called Frank, and transferred the video of the last questioning … about 30 minutes later, he called back, telling her that the information was correct …

“Ok, in the beginning I lied to you, when I told you, that I may end this quickly if you tell me” – “Oh god … what?” – “I am really sorry, but I had to … I have to make sure your death is slow and painful … but on the other hand, we can say that you are dying since we started … so I’ll leave it to you: should I stomp you flat, or place the tread on your head and quickly press down?” – Nikki got no answer … she decided that this treatment would be enough for him … she set the controller to black and took another step … the sole and her weight turned him into a gooey mass … there was not much left of him …

Jess sent her a note that she could simply take Jason with her and stay at home for a few days … but she would have to make sure no one sees her taking him home … she ordered Jason’s transport and waited … what should she say to him? … how could she explain it? Doesn’t matter … he would stay alive …

 

When Jason got there, he couldn’t believe his eyes … There was Nikki, his former classmate, the girl who tried to get him a fair trial, and in front of her was a pool of bloody remains …

“What have you done? I … I mean, how could you … who was that and what did he do to deserve this?” – Nikki didn’t know what she should say … she just stood there and looked at him …

“Nikki? … please … tell me that you are not going to do that to me …” – “I won’t … but we have to go now …” – “Err … go? I don’t understand …” – “I will explain that later, but trust me, if you want to stay alive, you will have to come with me … we need a way of transporting you … ah … wait a second …”

Nikki got her private sneakers, the pair she wore when she came to work today, and placed the right sneaker in front of Jason, turning it on the side …

“Go, and climb in … quick, we have to go before someone sees us …” – “Oh, please no … you will crush me inside when you put them on” – “I won’t put them on with you inside, I just need something for you to hide inside, while I carry you out of here, and no one will suspect someone being crazy enough to hide in there …” – “You won’t put them on and squish me?” – “If I wanted to squish you, I could simply step down on you right now, but no, I promise I will not put them on with you inside …”

Jason scaled the shoe … it was some canvas sneaker, and it would have took him hours to climb it if it wouldn’t be laying on its side … he could smell that she must have had those shoes for quite some time … and she must been wearing them barefoot … back in school, he had been sneaking into the girls locker room when they had gym class, to smell the girls shoes … he noticed that Nikki rarely wore sock in shoes like that, and loved to feel the insole with his hand … he always imagined how her bare foot had made those impressions on the insole …

“I’m sorry for the smell, if I had known earlier, I would have got something else, but it will have to do for now …”

Jason was just inside when Nikki slowly turned the shoe upright … he tumbled down onto the insole, and then to the toe area when Nikki lifted and carried the shoes at the heel. She left the questioning area and proceeded to the main entrance when Sandy came her way … Nikki’s heart was beating like hell … but all that happened was Sandy’s comment “Looks way better than those ugly boots”

Nikki didn’t stop until she reached her new apartment … the workers got everything done and were gone, just like they said … she locked the door behind her, and put the sneakers, with Jason inside, on the table.

“Are you all right in there?”

She put the glasses back on, and froze … instead of the features she was used to, she only got the message “Not connected to building sensors and network” …

“Oh crap … listen, this thingy here does not work outside the prison, so I can neither hear your voice nor see you … can you come outside? Climb down on the table… I will slowly turn the shoe onto the side now, so be careful”

She did as she said, and was afraid that she had already lost him … but after a while, she saw a tiny little thing climb out of her shoe …

“ok, I think I can see you now … again, I am really sorry that you had to go into my shoe, I know it smells in there … can you please scream as loud as you can?”

It was really hard for her to listen to his tiny voice … she barely managed to understand what he was yelling at her … in the following hour she explained to him what had happened and how he had been saved … it took some time for Jason to really understand what was going on. Why had Nikki saved him? Why didn’t she just save herself, like almost everyone else would have? He silently asked himself, if she had feelings for him … he didn’t know that she was just feeling guilty and tried to make up for that … but the hardest thing for him to accept was that Nikki killed another man, to save his life … he couldn’t get the picture out of his head … the remains on the floor, with Nikki towering above them … that was something he could not associate with that small girl that once was his classmate … the girl he secretly had a crush on, years ago … she had changed … and he was not sure if that still was the Nikki he knew … the size difference and his new perspective were one thing … the fact that she crushed that poor guy, was something his mind could not comprehend … she never was evil, or cruel … she had been bullied by some of the guys from their class, but even when she got the opportunity to teach them a lesson, she did nothing to harm them … even when that one guy forced her down in gym class, and told her that her head was now in the perfect position for a blowjob, she only later touched him between his legs with her foot and told him that his balls were in the perfect position for her … other girls would have placed a really hard kick … that was her … always fair, even if they had been unfair to her … even when Jason tried to throw her into the pool once … he tried, and touched her in a way he didn’t wanted to … all he felt, was her bare foot gently touching his private parts … in the moment he realized she just turned her head to him and smiled … she could have kicked him for good but she only showed him that she could, but she really never did … and now … he didn’t really know what he should think about her …

Nikki tried to take care of him … but that was harder than it looked … what should he eat? … what if he would need medical help? … Nikki was glad when Jessica came over for a short visit … she brought her some stuff like a bunch of medibots … a spare food dispenser … and a bunch of transport bots

They couldn’t bring all the technology from the prison to Nikki’s apartment, but it was a great help … especially the transport bots: without them Jason would have been limited to where Nikki would carry him … now he was able to move around in the apartment on his own. After a few days, Nikki and Jason got used to the situation, while a few rules were set up to avoid accidents:

There were markings on each table and on the ground … the duct tape showed Nikki where she may not step, or place things on tables, and it showed Jason where it would be safe for him to be…

Jason was told to stay away from places where she would be unable to see him, and they got a few little walkie-talkie’s and a receiving earpiece … It was not the total sensor surveillance like in the prison, but it seemed to work for them …

Nikki agreed on leaving him some privacy, and he would stay out of her bedroom …

Neither Nikki nor Jason dared to talk to each other too much … Jason was still unsure about her, but felt like he could accept it somehow, and Nikki began to understand that, whatever she would do, she wouldn’t be able to make up for what she did … and he remained her every time she saw him …

After a week Nikki started working again … officially she had been there every day … the computer system showed that she had been on a special assignment, and no one asked any questions …

Jason was alone … Nikki wouldn’t come back before the evening, so he had the whole apartment for himself … his mind circled around Nikki and what had happened … he tried to get his head free by watching some TV … it worked for some hours … then he had to think about her again, and remembered how he sneaked into the girls locker room … he was alone … Nikki would be away for hours … there was no risk, so he decided to have a look … in her bedroom, he quickly found the sneakers he had been carried in, and landed the transport bot on the insole and walked around on it …

He could clearly see the imprint her foot had left here … he imagined what would have happened if Nikki’s food would have been pushed into this shoe, while he had been in here … a scary thought, but it still turned him on … his “little” crush was literally able to crush him … back at school he couldn’t imagine how such a small girl, with small feet could leave an footprint like this on the insole … he could not imagine the forces necessary to press this imprint into the insole, but he was sure that he better should not be in between when it happens … but the thought made him horny …

He masturbated and blew his load onto the insole … there was no way she would find out… and he laid down for some rest … he repeated that a few times when the time came back into his mind … he had to get out of here before Nikki returns … he doubted that she would put these shoes on, but he wanted to be found in front of the TV, rather than in or next to her shoes …

Nikki came home about two hours later, and put her earpiece in.

“I’m home … where are you?” – “I was watching TV, how was your day?” – “Don’t ask if you don’t want to know…” – “If you don’t want to talk about it, ok … but if you need a listener … I’m here” – “Ok … but first, I’ll get me something to eat … I’m starving …”

Nikki kicked her shoes off, and after two steps, she stopped

“Erm, I know, we made those rules to avoid accidents, but my feet are killing me right now … is that ok with you if I don’t wear those anti-crush shoes right now?” – “I’m on the table in front of the TV, it’s ok with me, as long as you don’t place your feet on the table, right where I am…” – “*giggle* Ok”

Nikki walked into the Kitchen and got herself something from the food dispenser … she really learned to love that thing … sometimes she would make the food herself, but after a long day, it’s nice if you can just get something without having to make it yourself …

Nikki came with a tuna-sandwich on a plate into the living room and sat on the couch in front of Jason … on the TV there was some soap opera …Nikki smiled at Jason, and placed her feet with the toes on the edge of the table, and put the plate onto her lap … Jason could smell her feet, and feel the impact on the table, even though she was very careful … when he turned around, he could see her smile … after a moment she said “Oops … almost put my feet on the table…” and let them drop to the ground … that looked more like the Nikki he knew … he made a little comment on her … he knew she would never be so careless… but she played with that and brought it back to him without really putting him in any danger, or humiliating him by putting her feet really close to him … she just made him notice, and returned to her normal polite behavior  …

But the view of her feet reminded him of bloody remains in the questioning room … those feet have pulped a man on purpose …

After some time she asked about his day, and he told her that he had watched TV all day, and that he had a little nap in the afternoon … a day without any real events … he also asked if she could place the newspaper on the ground, page by page, so he could read it while she is at work …

“I’ll do that, but … I’m curious, how do you want to read the side that will be facing the ground?” – “Easy as pie … I’ll have some transport bots lift it a bit and walk underneath” – “and what if it comes down on you? That’s a bit risky, don’t you think?” – “Relax … the bots will hold it up … I’ve read the manual … they can lift that” – “Ok, just do me a favor and don’t get yourself killed … another question: you said you would be there if I wanted to talk to someone about my day … are you sure you want to hear about it?” – “Nikki, just tell me what’s on your heart …” – “Ok, today I had to get someone who tried to get away from the yard … I walked to him, and told him about the violation and that he would have to go back … but instead he tried to start a conversation with me … about how he was blamed etc … I told him about the punishments, and that he still could just walk back without any consequences … then he really tried to make a run for the fence … can you believe that? I mean, how dumb can people be? I had to make one step, and he ran into my shoe …” – “Did you …?” – “Uhm, yes … that’s recommended in such a case …but I set it to be really soft, only to scare him a bit …” – “and?” – “He went back after that … but why do they always do something dumb before? That really makes me mad …” – “Do you think he could have been blamed for something he didn’t do?” – “I think the most people are there for a good reason … not everyone though … anyway, it’s a job, and it’s paid well. I don’t want more trouble, so I think I really shouldn’t ask too many questions, if you know what I mean …” – “Yeah … but that doesn’t make it right, does it?” – “Jason, I don’t like it either, but if I would have done ‘the right thing’, you would probably have had an ‘accident’ between the sole of Jessica’s sandal and the floor … and if I would have told someone, I might have had an ‘accident’ too … Is it always the brightest idea to do ‘the right thing’?” – “Ok, right … it’s not that easy … sorry if I said something that …” – “Oh no, don’t worry … I know what you meant, and … it wasn’t easy … but now, at least both of us are alive, and … we have it somewhat good here … ” – “Look, I don’t want to sound disrespectful and … I am really thankful that you saved me from being crushed to paste, but … this is no normal life, neither for you, nor for me … don’t get me wrong, this is way better than in the prison … but it’s still some kind of luxury prison … I can’t live a normal live … and while I am here, you can’t either … imagine if you would want to bring a boyfriend here …” – “I haven’t really thought about all of this … and I’m sure there will be a solution … I just don’t know yet …” – “I … I really don’t want to be a burden for you, but I don’t know how …” – “There is no problem at the moment… and for the future, there will be a solution … give us some time … you will see, we both can live here… and don’t think about yourself as a burden …”

This evening they watched some TV, and then they went to bed … neither Nikki nor Jason could sleep well … Jason was looking at her, laying on her bed … he still got a crush on her … if he would have his normal size, maybe she would also be attracted … he still had something to dream of … she was really his type of girl … at school he was too shy … he often dreamed of her … if he had only asked her for a date … she was really hot but was never seen with a boyfriend … but at his current size, she was totally out of reach … he wondered if she would even feel him if he would touch her …

Nikki thought about what he said … this situation also changed her life … she couldn’t bring someone home … neither a friend, nor a boyfriend … there would always be the risk of Jason being harmed, or the thought that she would humiliate him, by having sex while he was nearby … it really didn’t concern her that there was someone watching … but there were no girls with his size … and him as her boyfriend? … She imagined him being crushed while trying to please her … a likewise funny and scary thought … no …that would probably work if he was big again, but there would be no chance for that to happen …

When her alarm clock went off, she got up … from the corner of her eye she saw something that stunned her … one of the transport bots, just lifted off from one of her sneakers … He had agreed to stay out of her bedroom, and her sneakers weren’t probably the safest place for him … then she remembered … yes … at school, during gym class, she had seen him going inside the girls locker room … she wanted to confront him, but when she peeked inside, he was sniffing her shoes … she didn’t understand why he would do that, but the boner in his pants was a good clue … she let him be, and later found out more about fetishes … it was somewhat weird to her but she didn’t want to embarrass him … she noticed he always looked at her feet and shoes and even tried to get in situations where he could touch her shoes or when she would walk over things … but he never did more than that … she let him be, and even played along a bit to see if he would make a move and ask her to go out with him, but that never happened …

And now in this vulnerable situation, he was attracted to her feet again … ok … she was fine with that before, but this could lead to really dangerous situations … but again she didn’t want to embarrass him … but what could she do? She didn’t want to wait for him to be in a shoe when she would be about to slide her foot into, unaware of him … if she would confront him now, there would be no school class … it would be only him and her …

She grabbed a pair of sandals, the pair of sneakers, and a pair of knee high gothic platform boots, and walked into the living room … she placed them on the floor, one of each pair upright, the other one laying on the side …

“If you want to play with my shoes it’s ok, but it’s not ok if I slide my foot into a shoe when you are inside, and I don’t know that…just imagine what could have happened …” – “Nikki, … I … I …” – “Relax Jason… I know that since you sniffed my shoes in the gym locker room …I have no problem with that … but please … I want to know when you do stuff like that … I don’t want to find out by squishing you in or under one of my shoes … If you want … and only if you want … we can talk about that when I come back from work … I’ll get ready for work now” – “Thank you Nikki.”

His head was red like a cherry … she knew it … even since school … and she never said a word … He was just standing there on the table and watched her … until this moment he didn’t even realized that she was still naked … he didn’t really know what to say … he just watched her getting dressed, ready for work, and placing the newspaper for him on the floor, page by page … then she took 2 apples with her and left for work … he was alone again … alone again with her shoes, and her permission … it took a while for his mind to process that information … she even placed her shoes for him there … even the big black gothic boots she had worn for the prom night … the transport bot brought him next to the boots … next to those really gigantic boots … he felt really insignificant now … the platform soles alone looked like a skyscraper to him … he could see the big blocks of the tread pattern … there were the remains of a dead bug … she surely did not know that when she placed them here … he imagined the last moments of that bug … being mangled beneath a beautiful girls gigantic platform boot … then he looked over to the other boot … it was standing upright … he walked to it and could walk through the tread pattern … under the sole … he imagined that Nikki’s foot would be over him, threatening to crush him to death … the material was relentless … If she would ever step on him with these, there would be no comparison to that moment when she stepped on him with the anti crush boot … this boot would simply obliterate him … it would not matter how gentle she would be trying to be … there could be only one outcome … the sole under the toe of the boot was bent up … probably for easier walking … he couldn’t believe that he needed like an eternity to run from the center to the edge of the sole … in that time she could crush him numerous times … right next to her boots were the sneakers he had been in earlier, and some wooden platform sandals … it was obvious to him that Nikki liked platform shoes because of her own height, but to him those soles looked like multi story buildings … although the platform of her sandals were not as high as the boot’s platform, the heel was really high … when he saw the sole, he saw one flat plane … there was no tread at all … at the toe end it was bent up too, and it looked like a gigantic steamroller when he was standing under the toe area … he imagined how it would look when she took a step … when this shoe would roll over him … and he gulped …

He had spent his whole day with her shoes, and didn’t even notice when she came back home …

“Jason, I’m home … Jason?”

Where was he? Why didn’t he answer? Was he ashamed? Was he afraid of her? She checked that her anti-crush sneakers were set to blue, and walked around trying to spot him … she didn’t make much noise and she saw a transport bot next to her shoes in the living room … she waited and guessed he was inside of the sneakers or the boots, because she couldn’t see him at her sandals … she peeked into the sneakers, and couldn’t see him … she carefully lifted one from the ground an looked inside again … no one there … she placed the shoe gently on the table after making sure she wouldn’t place it onto Jason and carefully  picked up the other one … again no one inside … it was placed gently on the table too … she checked her sandals again and also placed them gently on the table … so he must be in her boots … it was too dark inside to see something, but she guessed that he wouldn’t have climbed up the boot that was standing upright … she carefully lifted that boot and slowly turned it … she held her hand under the opening but there was no one inside … he must be in the other boot … she couldn’t resist to play with him a bit, and slowly turned the boot upright … Jason waked up when his world started to shake and move … he quickly remembered that he was still in the boot, and that it must be Nikki who picked the boot up … he panicked when he couldn’t find the walkie-talkie … it had to be here somewhere …

“Ok Jason, I don’t know where you are, but I just wanted you to know that I have been invited to go dancing, and will be home around midnight … I’ll just get myself dressed and put my boots on, then I’m gone …”

Nikki had her problems keeping herself sounding serious … but Jason was really freaking out … she had put her boots here … she knew about his fetish … she had to know he might be in here … after a few minutes he heard her putting on the other boot … his screams remained unanswered … he was screaming and searching for that walkie-talkie … he was running out of time … only seconds then she would slide her foot in … it was dark in her boot … then it became even darker … he could see her bare foot casting a shadow over the opening of her boot … then her foot slowly entered the boot… 5 menacing toes, followed by the rest of her foot were sliding down the shaft of her boot towards him …then they stopped and he heard Nikki giggle …

“It’s ok Jason … I just couldn’t resist … you didn’t answer when I got home, and I felt like I had to pay back the shock I had in the morning, when I saw you coming out of my shoe … I’m sorry if I went a bit too far …how are you down there?”

Nikki removed her foot and slowly turned the boot so Jason could come out … she was still giggling … once he was out of the boot, he saw the walkie-talkie on the transport bot …

“You almost scared me to death … I thought you would really slide your foot all the way in and crush me … but I guess I somewhat earned that for breaking the rules in the morning … just give me a moment to recover … I was running pretty fast, you know… ” – “Why didn’t you say something? I would have stopped … I mean … I just wanted to scare you a bit with my words, but when you didn’t answer, I continued…” – “The radio was out here on the transport bot …” – “Oh … please … carry that with you at all times …” – “Yeah … I’ve already made that decision … trust me … the view of your foot coming down on me, with no chance of telling you where I am, totally made that clear … would you have even felt me under your foot?” – “Uhm, I don’t really know … but I know how to find out … I mean … if a little foot fetishist I know wants to …” – “… Would you really?” – “Step on you? God no … I would sit on a chair and place my bare feet on the ground … then you could touch them, and we would know … and … I really think that you would enjoy the view …” – “Are you just teasing me?” – “*giggle* … a bit … but I went too far when I started to slide my foot in, so I think I have to make up for that … and since you like my shoes … and always look at my feet … you know … you can touch them… do you want to?” – “… I … I … really … I’d love to …” – “then let’s get over to the couch …”

Nikki walked to the couch, sat down, and placed her bare feet on the ground … he flew there with the transport bot and landed where she could see him…

“Go ahead … I won’t move my feet … tell me if I should do something…”

Jason couldn’t believe it … the girl of his dreams offered this to him … he approached her right foot … he looked up and could see her face looking down at him …

“Don’t be shy …”

Jason walked closer and stopped right in front of her big toe …

“can I … I mean, can I go between or under your toes?” – “If you want, but you should know that I’m a bit ticklish … we should see first if I will feel you, so we will know if your movement will cause me to move my foot … ”

He touched her big toe and waited if she would feel something …

“what are you waiting for?” – “You can’t feel that?” – “Nope … try harder … try beating me *giggle*” – “really? … I was told not to beat girls, by my parents, you know …” – “*giggle* ok … then kick me … I promise I won’t kick you back …” – “did you feel that?” – “mhh … maybe … do it again…” – “how was that?” – “either you kick like a girl, or it’s just because you are so small … that was a very faint sensation …” – “maybe we should try another spot … I’ll walk between your big and second toe now … please just don’t scrunch your toes … that would probably be pretty unpleasant if not lethal …” – “Relax … I’m not here to squish you …” – “ok ok … but it’s just … I’m a bit scared by your foot … this is the best time of my life … but it’s also really scary … I’ll kick you again now… felt that?” – “barely … I guess you really kick like a girl *giggle*“ – “did you feel this?” – “No …I guess you can’t tickle me then … but Jason …” – “Yes?” – “I am a bit curious … you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to … what exactly is it with my feet and my shoes? I mean, I have read about fetishism and foot fetish, but I can’t exactly tell what turns you on … ok, I’ve seen you sniff my shoes, or place little things where I would likely step on them and as you know, I did that … I know that you like that, but I don’t know for example how I should step onto something … or what exactly I could do now to make this as exiting for you as it can be …” – “That’s hard to explain … I like … I like you … your smell … the smell of your feet … there is no special way I want you to step on something … it’s the fact that it was you … your shoe … the power of your feet is overwhelming to me … you could crush me like an insect right now … the thought about being crushed under …” – “wait a second … you WANT to be crushed under my feet?” – “No … please  … no, it’s just the fact that you could … I would want to be under your foot … I would want to feel the power of your foot pressing the air out of my lungs … but I don’t want to die … I would like to feel the soles of your shoe start to press down on me … feel the weight increase … but I am very afraid of what would happen after that … when you really push down, you would pulp me … the thought is still sexy, but I don’t want to experience that … it’s also the fact that you probably don’t even know that I’m being crushed by your foot or under your shoe … that the girl I …  I have a crush on you since the first day I saw you … oh god I must sound like an idiot right now …” – “don’t be so hard to yourself … I don’t say it’s easy to understand for me, but I’ll try … I have an idea … I will put a pillow on the ground and help you to get onto that … then I will gently lower my foot onto you … as long as you are still talking to me, I know you are ok … if you tell me to stop, or I don’t hear that you are ok, I’ll lift my foot …” – “Wow … I’d love to”

Nikki placed the pillow and helped him onto it … she sat back on the couch, and raised her foot over Jason …

“Ready to be stepped on? … gently, I promise …” – “I must tell you, that … If I wouldn’t know that you will be gentle, I would be panicking right now … this is what insects see moments before you crush them out of existence …” – “ok little bug … any last words? … just kidding… may I lower my foot onto you?” – “*gulp* yes”

Jason could see Nikki’s bare foot being lowered … it became his sky … then her foot touched the pillow …

“Ok, talk to me little man … are you all right?” – “you haven’t even touched me yet … but I can feel the heat from your foot on my skin … and … I am a bit aroused …” – “I fear your member isn’t going to stand for long … not if my foot goes down … I’ll slowly push down, ok? Don’t feel embarrassed if you … you know …it’s ok” – “ok, your foot is touching me now … it’s not the hard sole I had expected … actually it feels rough but soft …” – “you expected it to be harder?” – “Yes … the imprint on the insole of your sneakers … I thought your foot must have been really relentless to deform it that way …” – “maybe when I push down more … but I’ll continue slowly … is the pressure ok? Should I go faster or slower?” – “It’s ok … just continue … I can still move my arms and legs …your sole is starting to become a bit harder now …but it’s still ok … I’m still fine … why do you stop?” – “that was it … my foot is now completely resting on top of you … and I don’t think … mhh … maybe I really could stand up …I would keep the weight on my other foot, but that way we could continue …if that is ok with you … I don’t feel you under there, and you have to tell me if you want to continue …” – “totally … but it’s a bit hard to use the walkie-talkie …” – “Ok, I’ll stand up and put all my weight on my other foot… ready?” – “Ready …“ – “are you still ok there?” – “yep … I felt you move but I am ok… the pressure is not greater than before …” – “ok … then I will slowly shift my weight onto you … don’t hesitate to stop me …” – “I’m all right … your foot is becoming harder now … and it’s getting difficult to talk with that pressure on my chest … but I’m ok … oh my … your sole … hard… don’t stop yet … can take more … sole really hard now … your … foot … feels … really … hard … now … arrgh … ok …I’m ok …”

Jason felt her bare foot press down … he couldn’t speak, but it was great …her foot became harder and harder … and then he noticed some change … she was slowly rocking her foot … at first he thought that would feel nice when he foot would rock back and forth, especially on his member, but then he felt that the movement started to change … she was slowly twisting her foot every once in a while … and things got worse … maybe she didn’t notice, but she bounced a little and that extra weight, which might seem little to her, if she would notice at all, made a difference for him … first it felt like she tried to fuck him with her foot … then like she wanted to crush him like a cigarette

“Please … stop … stop it … please”

Then her weight was lifted from him back to the point when she was still sitting …

“are you ok? What happened? I’m sorry, I thought you might like that …” – “I’m ok … the pressure on me was bearable and it was great when you started rocking your foot, but when you were not only rocking back and forth but also twisting and bouncing up and down … constant pressure is one thing … but that … phew … I think I have to thank you for your quick reaction” – “but rocking back and forth felt good?”

Nikki’s foot started rocking again … slower and even more careful without all of her weight this time … Jason felt like he was only moments away from orgasm …

“that … feels … good *moan*” – “I thought so … *giggle* … tell me when …” – “*moan* … now …”

Jason didn’t expect that … he just came under her soft sole … and without further warning, the foot pressed him down into that pillow … her bare sole was hard like concrete, before it was lifted from him … it hurt a bit and he couldn’t believe it … she had just walked over him in the moment he came … her toes were still on the pillow, and he was sliding into them …

“I felt you …you are between my toes right? … did you like it?” – “that was just great …thank you…how can I ever pay you back? … I guess I won’t be able to please you …” – “*giggle* … you do everyday … everyday I don’t find you squished under my feet if you know what I mean … just promise me that you will be careful around me and we can do that from time to time … just don’t put yourself into danger for a thrill” – “I promise … but now I’m curious … was that all your weight? Or did you go easy on me …” – “It was all of my weight … and I really took a normal step forward ... it was also all of my weight, when I started rocking my foot in the first place …” – “wow … I really thought that you were going easy on me …” – “*giggle* … no … that was 100% Nikki walking bare foot over you … but I guess we should try that without the pillow … just kidding … I mean, we could try, but I would expect you to call for a stop pretty soon … between my foot and a pillow is one thing … between my foot and a hard place … I guess I would hurt you really bad … even without twisting or bouncing … if I’d walk over you like that without the pillow … uhh … I’d say: a few broken bones at least… I guess we shouldn’t go that far …” – “if you would start slowly again, I’d say we can try, but not right now please …” – “Of course … I’ll watch some TV”

Jason was tired … and happy to be alive … and he had the best orgasm ever … he still could not believe Nikki just did this for him … when he saw her in the prison for the first time, he was scared a bit … he was almost scared to death, when her boot came down on him … until he realized she was going easy on him … but he always feared to be crushed to paste on purpose beneath her shoe, or her foot … he had a foot fetish … definitely … and secretly his dream was to be at her feet, at her mercy … but he wouldn’t have expected this in a million years … she made his dream come true … she wanted like nothing in return, and said she would do things like that again for him … and she still treated him like a human being, and not like a bug … her foot could bring pain and death or pleasure … that was too much for him …

Nikki’s experience was quite different … she knew that he had his needs … and knew about that one in particular … she also knew that he couldn’t get what he wanted elsewhere… and this was just nothing to her … carefully touching him with her foot … making sure not to squish him in the process … it had nothing to do with sex for her … it was just a little favor she did for him … it wasn’t even disgusting for her … so why bother … she could do this for him quite easily, and if he kept his word, she wouldn’t find him squished between her foot and her shoe one day … and … somehow she liked the idea to have a person at her mercy, although she wasn’t really turned on by dominating him, but by the fact how easy it was for her to push his buttons … well maybe dominating him wasn’t so bad either …

Half an hour later she noticed him coming up to the table, and landing in ‘his’ area … she immediately followed her reflex and took her feet of the table, but then smiled at him and put them back on the table …

“I’m almost too polite … *giggle* … I bet you don’t mind my feet there, do you?” – “erm … *blush* I don’t … but Nikki?” – “mh?” – “I still think I need to thank you for doing this for me … you have no idea what that means to me …” – “hey, it’s ok … don’t overrate that … do you see me sweating?*giggle* If you want, I’ll do that right again … I mean … I don’t want to do this all the time I’m at home, but … now and then … you know …” – “I … I don’t know what to say …” – “then don’t say something, and enjoy the view … of that almighty foot that could crrrrrush you like a bug …”

Nikki really tried to stay serious, but when she stressed that and teased him, she couldn’t keep herself from laughing …

“Hehe … no, seriously … I like to do something for you to enjoy … and this is quite easy for me … we can play a little game …” – “yea? Like what?” – “you know … like … crrrush the little Jason *giggle* … look here’s the deal if that is ok with you … I’ll get my canvas sneakers, and let you go inside … then I will slide my foot in … carefully … they are a bit too big for me, so you should have easily enough space in there … I’ll make sure that my foot won’t slide over you so don’t worry … I will not stand up …it is my goal to get you under my toes and pin you into submission … and yours to avoid that … let’s say 5 minutes a round …  3 rounds … winner gets to decide about the TV this evening … how does that sound?” – “mhh … you can easily get me under your toes … you just need to tilt your shoe, and I will slide under them …” – “ok … no far tilting then … but the rest is ok with you?” – “yeah … ”

Nikki got the sneakers and placed her right one on its side on the table so Jason could climb in …

“Ok, ready to turn the shoe upright?” – “in a moment … ready” – “ok …I will now put them on, don’t worry, I’ll be careful …”

When her foot entered the shoe, she accidently tilted it a bit backwards, so Jason tumbled all the way over the sole, right there where her heel would be …and he lost the walkie-talkie

“ok … ready for my foot to come in there? … Jason? …Jason, please say something …”

Jason could only sit there, and watch that giant foot above him … ready to slide into the shoe … ready to pulp him beneath her heel … but Nikki did not move … he already imagined her heel coming down on him with nowhere to go … then he got back to his senses found the walkie-talkie next to him …

“I’m ok , but don’t slide your foot in … DON’T slide your foot in … I tumbled right under your heel, you would crush me … give me a moment to get past your toes …” – “Oh I’m sorry … it must have been my fault … I never realized I would tilt the shoe when I put it on …take your time… are you hurt?” – “I’m ok … just give me some time … I have to walk all the way back …I’m just thankful your shoe was soft … I think if it would have been a leather shoe, that impact at the other end would have hurt more …” – “I’ll tilt the shoe a bit in the other direction to help you … ” – “No … just wai…” – “what was that?” – “… I just collided with the rubber toe shell of your shoe…well thankfully it wasn’t from all the way back … but that hurt a bit …” – “I’m sorry … just wanted to help you … you want out?” – “NO … I mean, no … it doesn’t hurt that bad … you can slowly slide your foot in now … but please …” – “Yeah … I got it … no tilting … ok … here comes my foot … if you stop talking, I’ll stop… don’t get under it, ok?” – “ok … you can keep sliding in … still got my space here …it’s coming closer … and I think I just felt your heel being pushed in, right?” – “yep … and now there you are … right in front of the life threatening foot of a girl … in her shoe … boy … if she would start walking … imagine what that foot could do to you …but what is that? She starts dragging her foot forward with her toes …” – “whoa … Nikki …I thought we would play a game for the TV remote …” – “yeah … thought hat would turn you on …ok … you ready for this? You got to keep telling me where you are or I will have to stop … I don’t really want to hurt you …” – “ok … I’m in front of your big toe …”

Nikki put the right leg over her left, and started to bob up and down … when she felt him bounce in between her toes and collide with her pinky, she became more careful, and slowed down … she wanted him to win, but she had to pretend that she did fight …

“I’m still ok … at first you almost got me, but now you won’t get me that easily …”

She immediately got faster and a bit more violent … he really had to work now … she was shaking the whole shoe really good from his point of view … and he couldn’t help, but he started sliding … he really tried to get a hold, but it did not help … he touched her big toe and when she eventually had risen her toes again, he was under them …

He screamed when they came down on him … Nikki noticed him, and looked at her watch … like 15 seconds …

“Uhm … I think 5 minutes are not really fair here … I don’t really have to use my muscles but I guess it’s pretty tough for you … let’s say 20 seconds per round?” – “uff … I don’t … really … know … I’m … kind … of …umphhh … relaxed … here …” – She stopped moving her foot and pinned him under her toes – “awww … my strong man likes a challenge …really wanna go the full 5 minutes? With my toes on top of you like that? … even if I start playing with you in there like –this–?” – “urrrghh … I don’t know what… urrghh … you mean …” – “you know … that little toes of mine that are being pressed onto your body on a regular basis … this slight pressure feeling every once and a while … ” – “Urrgh … I still don’t know what you … uff … are talking about … ” – “No? … mhh … then I wonder what that little sensation is … somewhere between my pinky toe and the next… would be really nice of you if you could have a look for me while you are down there” – “Why should I … umph … do that?” – “You are right … you have no time for that … we are in the middle of a competition here … if it’s not you maybe I should stand up and push down on it with all my weight to get rid of it, what do you think? Just make it go pop under my toes … mh?” – “maybe it’s … urgh … sharp and will pierce your skin … where … umphh… do you mean? … uff …I can’t see …umph … maybe if you would spread … urrrgghhhh … your toes a bit …” – “oh, sure honey … thank you for being so caring …”

Nikki spread her toes and Jason came free …

“you got it … you really helped me here … and I guess the time is up too …looks like you have won round 1 … ready for round 2?” – “can I come out of your shoe for some time?” – “you don’t have to ask for that …let me just make sure I don’t crush you when I slide my foot out…”

Her foot was slowly removed … then the shoe was placed on the table on its side …

Jason needed some time to get out … he crawled out of the shoe …

“how was it?” – “Nikki … we both know … it was me under your toes … you really got me there … I felt like I had fallen into a car compactor … you didn’t really push down hard on me, did you? Be honest…” – “no … I wanted to give you a chance but … it was pretty easy to trap you there … and I were only casually tapping my toes … I didn’t want to put pressure on you there … as you probably know I wouldn’t have really pushed down, no matter what … I … I’m sorry I did this to you in there … I didn’t know I was hurting you this bad …” – “no, it wasn’t really painful, don’t worry … I just couldn’t breathe when your toes were pushing down… and getting the air pressed out of your lungs every few seconds … yeah … it costs a lot of strength … but don’t worry … I’m ok …the insole of your shoe is worse than the pillow … but I guess it’s really soft compared to what the ground must feel like …phew … it was really getting hot in there …” – “I don’t mind it if you want to skip the rest … I don’t want this to be torture for you, if you know what I mean … just as far as you like things like that …” – “mhh … maybe if I can just be inside with your foot? … Without you trying to get me to submission…” – “ok … just tell me if you want out … or something else …or if I should rock my foot … you know” – “I wonder what your heel must feel like …” – “my heel?“ – “Yes … being under there when you really press down is probably a bad idea … but I keep asking myself what would it be like…” – “You are the boss little man … get in …” – “… ok … just go ahead …”

Nikki was putting the shoe on again … he was right beneath her heel, when her foot was completely inside, just before she would push down her heel …

“ok … I don’t know if I can slide my heel in without … yeah I’ll try to be gentle”

Then Jason could see her bare heel crashing down on him … he screamed … then her heel made contact with him … being smacked by this giant foot wasn’t pleasant … but since that happened in her shoe in mid air, and not with her shoe resting on the hard ground, it was somewhat bearable …

“Are you ok?” - “yeah … I guess … that was … hard …just like I had imagined … I can tell you … I don’t want to be a bug that is trapped here … without your mercy …” – “well I guess there is a bug in my shoe …” – “oops … what will you do to your bad buggy?” – “I think I will just allow my heel to be lowered to the ground … what you think …mh?” – “oh … that would be bad for the buggy … but don’t let me go just squish, ok?” – “relax … I won’t make you a stain under my sole …” – “Urrghhhh…” – “how was that?” – “uff … that really takes my breath …and hurts somewhat, because the insole under me doesn’t seem to give in much … I could feel a hard surface beneath me … how hard did you push?” – “I just rested my foot on the ground … no extra pressure …” – “oh my … then I really don’t want to be here when you take a step … this would be a dead zone …” – “I guess so … my heel would take all of my weight in the moment when I take the step … and imagine if I bounce a bit while walking …” – “yeah … the thought of really being here thrills me … you could crush me out of existence that easy...“ – “you mean … if I would not know that you are there … and my foot would be lowered to the ground … and my heel would make contact with the ground and … yes … that’s where it would end … where you would end … just pan caked between my heel and the shoe … between relentless surfaces … really nasty, eh? But wouldn’t it be even more nasty if I would know? And if I would really slowly increase pressure? A long … cruel …*sob*” – “Nikki? What’s up with you?” – “I … nothing … nothing to worry about … ” – “Tell me Nikki… there is something on your heart …” – “It’s just … that’s how I tortured your cell neighbor … I slowly pressed down on him and rolled him around … but with my shoe … and in the end … I really stepped down …” – “Oh Nikki… I didn’t want you to feel that way now … shall we stop?” – “Nah … I still got a bug to crush … remember? Don’t worry…” – “oh … is there any way that bug could escape your unforgiving foot?” – “It’s an unforgiving foot … how should it forgive the bug and let him go?” – “mhh … I see your point … but what if the bug would try to crawl away …umph … well … ok … the bug … can’t  … crawl away … right now … ohh … now I know … what you mean … by … nasty … and … relentless … urrrghhhhh… god … aahrrrgghhh … please … stop … phew … I’m ok … well… that was what a bug’s last moment must be like …but I don’t think you would lift your foot for the bug, would you?” – “Nope … I guess a bug wouldn’t be that lucky … a bug would go squish … and I know what you mean … the insole of these sneakers is pretty much done … I could feel the hard rubber sole too …I think I’ll throw them away …” – “really throw them away?” – “don’t be sad … I’ll buy a new pair … aww … no … you can decide for me …” – “how shall that work?” – “online shopping … we have internet on the TV, remember? I can show you, and you can tell me … the shoes I shall crush you in… under … whatever … *giggle*” – “wow” – “wanna do that tomorrow?” – “yeah …” – “then I think I’ll go to bed now …” – “Nikky?” – “yeah?” – “I would like to kindly remember you that I’m still beneath your heel, and I would politely like to ask you if you might let me out of here before you walk to your bed …” – “Awww … poor little Jason doesn’t want to be under my heel when I stand up … mhh … let me think about that …no, I think I’ll just walk over you and squish you … *giggle*” – “yeah … I thought you might answer like that …” – “did I scare you for a moment?” – “right in the moment when you said you would go to bed …” – “wasn’t my intention …I’ll just get you out … wait a second …there you go … I hope you enjoyed your stay … want me to do a quick foot job for you?” – “would you? I … I don’t know what I …” – “relax … I did that before, remember?” – “how could I forget?” – “then lay on your back … you wanted to know what the ground feels like …” – “*gulp* … Nikki?” – “yeah?” – “I’m a bit afraid …” – “*yawn* … all right the pillow then”

She placed the pillow in front of her, and helped him to get on top after he had undressed …

“mhh …ready?” – “I guess …”

He looked into her eyes … just to see them vanish behind the bare sole and that bare sole became all he could see above him … Nikki was gentle as before … she just started rubbing his body under her sole …it took like 30 seconds until he couldn’t hold back anymore …she continued for a while after he came … she wished him a good night and walked to her bed … this time without stepping down on him … he fell asleep right where he was …

 

It was dark and a bit cold when he awoke … he still was on that pillow … naked …he put on his clothes and looked for the transport bot … shit … it was still on the table … way out of reach … there was a backup plan for this case … but that meant he had to walk to the kitchen … there was another ride parked for him in a small gap between two kitchen cabinets … great … it would take him an hour to get there, or even two if he would only walk where he was supposed to … but Nikki was asleep… should he really take ‘the scenic’ route? … at least he didn’t have to get up early in the morning to go to work …

He decided for the direct path, straight through the living room, right across the hall and into the kitchen …he was in the middle of the hall when his heart dropped … *BOOM* … what the hell … oh no … Nikki wasn’t asleep … *BOOM* … that sounded like her walking in her wooden sandals … sometimes she wore them at home instead of her house shoes …*BOOM* … He was about to make a run for the nearest spot where he was supposed to walk when he was on the ground, when Nikki came out of her bedroom … he tried to call her through the walkie-talkie but either she wasn’t wearing her earpiece, or it was turned off … she was heading for the toilet, and right for Jason … He was running as fast as he could, but she was only three more steps away … he froze in terror when the heel of the wedge crashed into the ground close to him … there it was … the moment he desired most but always feared … here he was … flat hard ground … nowhere to hide … above him, the relentless and entirely flat sole of a gigantic wooden wedge sandal … above the sandal was the bare foot of the nicest girl he knew … the very same foot that Nikki had pleased him with … and now she would merely and simply pulp him beneath … his heart raced as the sole lowered … for him it was like slow motion … he knew that it was over … there was nothing he could do … when the sole made contact with him, he sat on his pillow screaming … he was still in the living room on his pillow … naked … just a nightmare … with this adrenalin level there was no chance of falling asleep again soon, so he looked around … he didn’t notice when she did, put obviously Nikki had placed the transport bot on the ground for him when she left … he had to get a drink … he put on his clothes, flew into the kitchen and could hear Nikki’s alarm clock go off … she came out of her bedroom with sleepy-eyes and saw the transport bot enter the kitchen …

“mornin’ Jason … I hope at least you did find some sleep… can you order me a coffee please…” – “Good morning … coffee with milk and extra sugar, right?” – “yep”

Jason got himself a coffee, and ordered hers on the other dispenser …

“Gosh … I feel like my neck snapped… I want my old bed back … ouch” – “you will get used to it …” – “yeah … probably … how was your night?” – “errr … I slept on that pillow all night … ” – “what’s up? You sound … concerned?” – “nothing … really …” – “Oh come on … there is something …” – “It’s … just …I had a nightmare …” – “I guess you don’t want to speak about it, mh?” – “… not really … aren’t you up a little early?” – “yes… I want to go jogging before I have to work …” – “Nikki … I have to tell you something … I just want you to know that I really appreciate what you did for me” – “we all have our needs … and … I think you don’t have many opportunities right now … and … I like you … so … yeah… Oh, my shift ends earlier today … you wanted to help me buying new shoes then, remember?” – “… I remember … ” – “Ok … I’ll get my breakfast later … ”

Jason looked after her when she left the kitchen … she was walking barefoot … in her pajama she looked pretty hot … but not as hot as in tank-top, short pants, and running sneakers … Jason looked at her while she put on her shoes … he could only stare … she then got up and walked to the door but before she left, she gave him a little show… she pretended there was a bug on the floor, and slowly twisted with her sneaker … then she left …

He flew around in the apartment and into her bedroom … in front of her bed he found the gothic boots she had trapped him in, with a note from her on a piece of paper next to them:

“Hi Jason … I thought you would follow the rules and stay out of my bedroom, but I guess you will find it nice that I left my boots here for you … don’t worry … I won’t put them on without making sure you are not inside … but I’d appreciate if I could have my privacy too … so don’t poke around here … if I ever find out … I’ll leave it to your imagination what I will do with you… don’t expect mercy…”

Jason gulped … would she really? It was wrong to be here … It was her place … she made clear she did not want him here … she found him here when he left her shoes … she left her boots here for him … ‘don’t expect mercy’ … that alone was scary … he left her bedroom.

Nikki was jogging in the park for some time when her watch started beeping … time for breakfast and then to work … she got herself a croissant and another coffee and went through the main entrance where Jess was just about to go upstairs …

“Ah, Nikki … good to see you, I have a task for you …” – “I’ll just change clothes, I’ll be right there” – “nah … no need for that … the guests we are waiting for, won’t write complaints about you … at least I won’t read them …” – “arrivals?” – “Yes, already shrunken … they closed another super-max prison in the north … let’s go into my office for the details …” – “Ok.”

Nikki wondered why the door was locked when they were inside the office …

“Oh don’t worry … we just don’t want everyone to know … there is this special case here … they had a death row in the closed prison, and there are 219 guys awaiting their execution … electrocution was forbidden 7 years ago by the senate … poisoning 5 years ago … we now got the order to deal with the problem, and I want you for that … I know what you want to say … but they are convicted criminals … and I though this might help you to overcome your little …aversion against what we have to do from time to time … no need to kill them slowly … just take a hard soled shoe, and step down …” – “erm … I shall kill 219 people?” – “convicted criminals … but yes … 219 of them, over the next weeks … is there a problem? I have all written court orders here on paper for you … and we have the declaration that crushing them is not a forbidden method to fulfill the court orders, signed by all 3 members of the committee … all the paperwork is here, and it’s ok… any questions? Good then get to work …”

Nikki was standing in the hall in front of Jessica’s office … 219 … she consulted the computer system if that really was part of her job description … it wasn’t clearly labeled, but the computer said it was covered by the term “carrying out court orders” … She didn’t like it at all … but what could she do? … she could quit … but what should she do then? … the unemployment rate was almost 30% … there was no way she could hold the apartment … she had no real choice …

She looked at her schedule at a terminal and could see that there was already a planed execution for today … 8 people … and four more on Sandy’s schedule, already marked as being in progress … Nikki went to the questioning area, and walked into the monitoring room …

 

Sandy was on the other side of the one way mirror, but of course noticed the message in her glasses that Nikki had entered the monitoring room … Sandy greeted Nikki with a smile through the mirror and then continued…

Sandy was standing in front of the four men, barefoot, and had a few pairs of shoes placed on the floor …

“So … I guess you guys already know that time has come … your clemency appeals were denied, and now here we are … since I want to play fair with you, I have to say that you will die by being stepped on … but as I said … I play fair, and you have the free choice how that should happen … I will not let you suffer in pain if you don’t want that … I can offer you all those shoes you can see here, or my bare feet … but I expect you to play fair too … if you don’t make up your mind, and make me miss my lunch break, I will decide for you, and I guess in that case you will die slowly while I have my lunch … do we have an understanding gentlemen? … good … any questions, or shall we start? Yes, number three?” – “I… I … I just want it to be over quickly …” – “ok, have you made up your mind? which shoe do you want? Or shall I do it barefoot?” – “Just any shoe, and please do it fast” – “so just any shoe like this sneaker here, and you want me to step down on you fast … got that … then please come a bit towards me”

Sandy grabbed the sneakers next to her, which happened to be her anti-crush sneakers, and put them on. She stepped in front of the man who was shaking in mortal fear …

“If you want to say anything, now would be the time …”

Sandy raised her shoe over him and took a quick look at the wristband controller … the slider was in the middle between red and black … she then stepped down fast and raised her other foot from the ground  …he looked up in terror and all he saw was the bottom of her sneaker … which then crashed down onto him … it was a sickening crunching sound then they could hear him scream in pain a all eyes were on that sneaker, and no one noticed Sandy setting the slider to black … they just heard the result … the screams ended with another crunching and popping sound, while sandy wiggled her toes a bit … after a moment she stepped off his remains …

“ok … next please … number one, what about you? Have you decided yet?” – “*crying*I don’t want to die like that … please no …” – “ok, not decided yet … no problem, you can have a few more minutes for that decision … number two?” – “You sick…” – “Tststs… are you sure that’s your answer?” – “you are going to kill us slowly and painfully anyway …” – “awww… I am sorry to hear that from you … but I guess that is just what you want … a slow and painful death … well, you can have it … number four?” – “the high heels over there … step on me with the heel” – “excellent choice … the black ones over here?” – “are those stiletto heels?” – “yes” – “ok … I want you to step on me with the heel, and please kill me with one fast step …” – “as you wish”

Sandy untied her sneakers and slipped them off … then she got into the stiletto heels …she set the heel right in front of the prisoner, and lifted it from the ground, just far enough for him to walk under it …

“ok, same for you: if you want to say something, now would be the time … just go under it, and I will let it come down with my weight …”

He had resigned … he just laid under her heel on his back and starred up … it was the flat pointed heel of a stiletto … it was way wider than he was, and he was right in the center … then it came down with all of Sandy’s weight, just as she had said … the pressure liquefied him in just the fraction of a second, and his remains were splattered around her heel …

“So far for that … mhh … number one, it’s only you and number two left, and since he already decided to be squished slowly afterwards, I guess it’s time for you to tell me how you have decided…” – “*crying* I don’t want to feel pain, the rest is up to you” – “well, number four didn’t feel any pain from what I can say … but maybe it would be better if I’d just stomp you with the flat part of the sole here …step forward …”

Nikki doubted that Sandy would keep her word but she simply stomped him flat without any further warning, and she was sure that he didn’t feel it … Nikki pushed the button to slide the one way mirror away

“Hi Sandy, no need for you to miss your break… I can finish this …” – “Ha you lucky bastard … I think this girl is way too kind for you, but she might just have saved you from suffering in my shoe … you can have him Nikki, but he is a impolite bastard … I was fair to them, and now he insults me … please don’t kill him too quickly … you can use my shoes here for your ‘session’ … we should have the same size … just put them in the cabinet next door when you are done …”

With these words Sandy changed to her sneakers again and left the room…

“Ok … just for you to understand: I just did this because I don’t want someone to go through that what she had in mind for you … but you are scum, and you will die under my shoe … I just don’t want you to suffer …got that?” – “yes” – “good … I don’t think you will be interested in her little game here, but if you want, you get the same choice as the others … else I will now stomp on you with my sneaker … one quick stomp, and you are mush …” – “erm … I’m really sorry if I pissed you off” – “what?” – “I … I mean … I just wanted to apologize …” – “To me?” – “you saved me from her, and will probably kill me without much pain … not like her …” – “whatever … Sandy is just a sadist” – “yes … but seemingly you aren’t … and I wanted … uhm … I wanted to ask you …” – “get to the point …” – “Yes … see … I never told anyone … you would probably call me a pervert, but I really like feet and because I will die now, I … I ….” – “mh?” – “I … I … would you allow me miss …  to kiss your foot …” – “to kiss my foot?” – “yes … and if you would give me like five minutes before you stomp on me … that’s all I want to ask for …”

Nikki slipped her bare foot out of her running shoe … she spread her toes, and placed it in front of him …

“I don’t believe it … you are really kissing the foot that will crush you? And what are you doing there?” – “please … just let me cum one last time … please don’t squish me just yet…” – “gosh … get it done …”

Nikki waited for him to get off between her toes … after 5 minutes he wasn’t done …

“your five minutes are over …” – “I’m close … I’m close … please …” – “sorry … you still have time while I put my shoe back on … then I will stomp down …” – “please … I’m so close … please … please no …”

Nikki took her foot away, and he laid there stroking his dick … her foot was inserted into the shoe … she tied the shoe …

“Well … I guess you’ve had your chance …”

Nikki raised her foot as far as she could … then she brought her shoe down as hard as she could …

He was really close … but he was never this nervous before … her foot was already sliding into her shoe … a nice modern running shoe … he had to cum now … he simply had to … it was his last chance … she had tied her shoe … he still could make it happen in time … she was raising the shoe … oh god … so close … just one more moment … her shoe was coming down on him … any moment now … *squish* … he was pulped by the hard sole of Nikki’s sneaker … by the foot he had just kissed …

Nikki opened the schedule on her console and reviewed the court orders of today’s executions … then she ordered the transport of the first four men … in the meantime she wanted to check the remains of the last one under her shoe, but it was already cleaned up …

“Ok guys … I guess you know why you are here … it’s time for your last words and last requests … you will be crushed to death afterwards … if you want it will be fast and painless …” – “Miss, can I appeal for clemency here?” – “No, I fear that won’t be heard… all I can offer is a nearly painless stomp under my shoes, or any other way to die under the shoes you can see here … if you want, I’ll even do it barefoot, but I fear that will be painful …” – “Oh. Well at least you give us the choice not to die like a bug under your shoe then, right? I’d want to go under your bare foot then …”

Nikki didn’t believe it … another freak? Pardon … fetishist … She slipped her Sneakers off and stood before him …

“any part of my foot in particular?” – “Just don’t squish me like a bug … ” – “If I do, I prefer to stomp bugs quickly … are you sure you don’t want it to be fast?” – “yes” – “well … I warned you … this will hurt, it will take time, and it will end with your death … last chance to change your mind and go under a hard shoe sole… ok… as you wish”

Nikki could not believe this guy actually wanted to die this way … she lifted her bare foot over him …then slowly brought it down … from playing with Jason she guessed that he must be in pain under her foot now … she could feel him squirm … she slowly applied pressure and the squirming stopped… she continued shifting her weight, until she heard him pop through the amplifier … no one heard him scream … did he scream? … maybe he couldn’t under her foot … she lifted her foot, and there he was … he looked mangled … his stomach had popped open … guts were hanging out of his side … then he started moving spasmodically … Nikki was in shock and quickly brought her heel down on him … hard … there was a crunching sound, and Nikki looked again … a pool of bloody goo …

“ok … so far for that … I guess no one else wants to go this way, mh?” – “God no … that was … horrible … cruel … just stomp me quickly … with a hard shoe …” – “which one? My sneaker?” – “yes just do it quick …”

Nikki wiped her foot with a tissue and slipped back into her sneakers … she just stomped down on him and lifted her foot … they could see that his legs had been under a flat part of her tread and were squished to goo … the rest of him looked unharmed, and to Nikki’s horror, he moved and tried to get up, realizing that his legs were gone …

“I’m sorry …”

She immediately looked under her shoe, and found a part of her tread that would crush him for sure … she brought that part over him and pressed down ..

“Honestly, I didn’t want that …” – “Err Miss?” – “yes?” – “can you please let me position myself under your shoe? … I just want to make sure…” – “I’ll use these platform flip-flops from now on, ok? They have no tread pattern at all, and will be hard enough I guess … but I think these boots are even better … the sole is harder and they also have no tread pattern”

Nikki slipped of her sneakers and put on the boots … those platform soles were really hard … she stepped towards the remaining two men …

“any last words, or shall I proceed?”

After a few seconds of silence, Nikki took a step and didn’t only step down, but really walked over them … the sole came down on them, and this one didn’t give in the slightest bit … the first man was instantly forced down to a height he could not survive… the other one was forced down too, but not that far because the sole above him was bent up for easier walking … he couldn’t believe the force behind that sole his last thought was then interrupted… by raising her heel for the next step, the boot was tilted forward and the sole rolled over the dead body and the survivor bringing all of Nikki’s weight down on them, … both were relentlessly crushed to paste between the hard sole and the hard floor … Nikki heard the crushing of their bones through the amplifier … it was a short cracking sound, and then they were just goo …

Nikki thought she had found the right way of killing them quickly … walking over them with soles like these … she ordered transportation for the last four for today and took all the other shoes to the cabinet Sandy had mentioned, except her own sneakers of course …

“Ok gentlemen … your time has come … if you have any last words or requests … now is the time”

There were silence for a short moment …

“So if nobody wants to say something, I’ll now walk over you, and crush you beneath my boots …”

Nikki started walking, and one after another disappeared under her boots … the last one started to scream and run when he heard the crunching under Nikki’s platform soles …but he could not escape, and was quickly mangled when the bent sole rolled over him with Nikki’s weight …

This wasn’t so bad after all … they were all sentenced to death by a regular court … and they did not suffer … well most of them did not … but by having a hard sole quickly rolling over them with her weight, no one will have a cruel painful and slow death … no more thoughts about quitting the job…

Nikki reported back to Jess office, after she changed to her own sneakers, and stowed the boots in the cabinet … on the way to the office she met Sandy …

“Ah … finished already? Found a pair or two suited for your needs? You can always use them … don’t even bother asking …” – “Oh hi Sandy, Yeah … I think I like your platform boots, and I was about to ask you if I could borrow them for a while, but if you say so …” – “Nah … as I said … don’t ask … just give those guys a good squishing …ah… if you don’t mind telling me, what happened to my little special friend?” – “well … a real hard fate … he was some foot fetishist … and like you say … I was too kind … I granted him a last request … he kissed the foot that crushed him … and … before you say something … I was jogging before getting to work … half an hour … no socks …” – “ouch … and people call me a sadist … well I would have put him in my shoe and forgotten about him … but … ew … half an hour jogging with no socks? And he really kissed your foot? Eww…” – “yeah … he seemed to enjoy it … I even gave him 5 minutes to jerk off … but his time was up before he could come to the grand finale …” – “oops, guess he his overtime wasn’t granted … hehe … sounds like you had your fun …” – “well … I still don’t really like do that, but I guess it’s pretty painless for them when I walk over them with those boots …” – “yeah … the hard soles can press them flat in no time, and you don’t even feel something … to merciful if you ask me, I’d walk real slowly, but that’s up to you …” – “ok, see ya” – “later”

Nikki arrived at Jess office, and Jess signaled her to come around to her side of the desk … she was just watching the recording of the last 4 executions by Nikki.

“Great work … so you think this is pretty much painless for them?” – “I guess …it’s over in less than a second …” – “good … we can show that to the committee … they will be pleased …” – “mhh … maybe we should use another recording for that … or doesn’t it matter if the prison personnel is wearing a tank top and short pants to high leather boots?” – “good point, but I can have the computer change that on the fly … you see?” – “hey, nice uniform … when do I get mine?” – “Too expensive *giggle* … nah … I’ll play around a bit with this video, and I promise, you will look good … another question … is this task ok with you? … be honest please …” – “Ok … I don’t like death sentences … I don’t like lethal punishment … you already know that … but if the alternative is that Sandy does it, then I prefer doing it all by myself … don’t get me wrong … I like Sandy as a person, but what she does is sometimes simply cruel … even if I am against killing them, I can at least make sure they don’t suffer under Sandy’s feet …” – “Nikki, I understand your position … I understand your argument … I don’t share your opinion about what those scum bags deserve or not, but I can respect your way to handle it … the rules here clearly say it’s the decision of the personnel, and if you decide that they should not have a long and painful death, it’s ok with me … but so is Sandy’s way ok with me … on the other hand, you can always volunteer for executions … we are something like a big family here, and we will find a way that everyone here can accept …ok?” – “Ok… in that case you have your volunteer …” – “good … even good for your record … promotional hearings every 18 months, you remember?” – “yes … is there anything else?” – “ahh … no … that was it for today … you can leave early if you want … see you tomorrow” – “ok … bye”

 

Nikki decided to go jogging again before returning to her apartment … about 90 minutes later, she got home …

Jason heard her coming in, and looked from the table in front of the TV into the hall … Nikki was home, all sweaty, just putting in her earpiece … a bit out of breath she started …

“I’m home” - “wow … err … may I tell you that you look really sexy this way?” – “thank you … how kind of my little admirer … but I guess I’ll just go for a shower … don’t you dare to look …” – “Nikki … I’ve seen you almost naked before, remember?” – “almost naked… not naked under the shower … and … no, I don’t remember … do you want to tell me something?” – “err… is there any way I might get out of this alive?” – “mhh … nope … I guess you will have pay the full price buddy …” – “Nikki?” – “yes? … what?” – “I just wasn’t entirely sure that I would really have to …” – “gosh … do you really think I would?” – “no … but … there was that tone in your voice …” – “If you want, you can have my sneakers here in the mean time … but I must warn you … 90 minutes jogging … no socks … I’m not responsible if you suffocate in there … I’ll put the earpiece away for the shower … please tell me where you will be when I get out? I don’t want to accidently … you know …” – “in or at your sneakers …” – “ok”

When Jason came closer to her sneakers he knew what she meant … the smell was strong …he wondered if he would survive in there with her foot … he imagined her walking carefully … that might work if she was really careful … but then he imagined what it must have been like in there in the past 90 minutes … her foot would have sent him flying in there, and if the impacts, the lack of air, or the temperature wouldn’t have killed him, he would have found no hold on the sweaty insole … he would have slipped … during her next step he would have found himself sliding under her foot …smash … she would have stomped him flat … barefoot inside her running shoe … he had to walk along the insole … he landed inside, and the smell got 100 times worse … as he had expected, the insole was really sweaty and slippery … no chance against her foot … even if the shoe was new…he could see the imprint her foot has left in here …

“you still there? Finished showering …” – “yes … I’m inside your shoe … thank you … it’s really awesome what your foot did in here …” – “ok, come with me to the TV little man … it’s shoe shopping time, remember?”  - “on my way”

Jason hopped on the transport bot, and started into the living room … she was standing there … she dropped her bathrobe, and was totally naked …

“want me to put something on, or shall we start?” – “I … I … ” – “you had no problem with me being naked a few minutes ago … what’s wrong now?” – “almost naked” – “oh … well that’s all past now …” – “I’ll get something to put on before you start drooling”

Nikki put on some leggings and a sweater …

“Better?” – “… can I see the other one again? … for comparison … just kidding …well … not as sexy as in your birthday suit, but I think I can get a clear thought again” – “well … I think someone hasn’t heard his own screams for some time … anyway … how was your day?” – “ok, if I say that it had some nice views, I might find myself under your feet, right?” – “right … I see, I guess I’ll have to punish you first … does my little buggie want the pillow again, or have you grown some balls in the mean time?” – “I think the hard floor will do, but please… start easy …” – “I should have done that before showering … don’t you think?” – “after walking in your shoe … no I appreciate that you did shower first…”

 

The ground felt really hard … Jason had his doubts, but Nikki would not really want to harm him… at least he hoped so …

Nikki’s foot was being lowered onto him … she tried to be extra gentle …but he already felt what the hard floor meant … Nikki slowly continued to lower her foot …

“you still ok?” – “yeah … the hard floor really makes it a bit painful …” – “hey … you are under a foot that could simply crush you out of existence, if this kind girl you know would want that … what did you expect?” – “true … I just wondered because it wasn’t that bad on the pillow, and I think you haven’t really started to push down yet, do you?” – “I haven’t even completely lowered my foot, I’m still holding it back … can you take more? … and by the way … it hurts because your body has nowhere to go … the pillow took part of the force away from you … the bigger part I guess …” – “yeah … continue …ok … I feel like my ribcage …” – “Jason?... Jason?”

Nikki lifted her foot from him …

“phew … thank you … I felt like passing out … how much was that?” – “you don’t want to know …ok … that was barely the weight of my foot and my lower leg … there is some more of me that could push down on you if I wanted to …” – “ok, that was scary and absolutely awesome … but just for safety, I would prefer the pillow …” – “agreed … but tell me … you seemed a bit desperate getting under my feet … those things about seeing me naked … why did you provoke me? … yes you wanted me to do this … ok I’m fine with that, but you behave like you need It really badly … as far as I know you can even get off to my shoes … my boots were standing in the bedroom all day … I think there is something else … want to talk about it?” – “Nikki … I … I don’t know how I can tell you without making you mad …” – “without making me mad? … did you do something?” – “I feared this … look, I’m still at your feet and …” – “and now you fear I might really do it … right?” – “yes.” – “look … I told you more than one time, that I would never do this to you … just talk to me …” – “I was about to get my relief when I found your notice there …” – “and?” – “it really scared me …” – “what? I really scared you? *giggle*” – “look … I want a little privacy in my room, and because I knew you would look for my shoes there, I placed them there … that note was just my way to tell you that I don’t want you to go everywhere in that room … and a little tease … something for your imagination … you know … you have no reason to be afraid … or has it to do with your nightmare?” – “well let’s just say that you are way more caring than you were in my nightmare … I thought I had to die under your wedges … those with no tread pattern … in my dream, you haven’t seen me, and I ended under your shoe … I woke up in the moment the shoe was about to crush me … don’t bother … I know it was just a dream … and now I know that you would never hurt me on purpose …I was just stupid …” – “Oh …well I guess in your situation almost everything I do must look terrifying, and I guess I would be a bit afraid too … but … let me say it this way: … if I wanted to kill you, there would be nothing you could do … ” – “Is that supposed to make me lose my fear?” – “nope … that’s supposed to make you horny … my little buggy *smile* … sorry … couldn’t resist … no but really … I … I don’t know how to say this … gosh I thought that was only a guys problem … I like you… you know… I REALY like you … and the truth is … I don’t want to see is you getting killed” – “… I don’t know how to say those things either … I also really like you … you know …” – “I guess… but there is something I want to ask you … about a topic that might be a little disturbing … I don’t have anybody else to talk about this, but I don’t want this to … I don’t want you to look at me as a monster … ” – “why should I look at you like that? Nikki… ?” – “I … please, let me explain it before you …” – “Nikki, what are you talking about? You are the nicest girl in the world, I don’t see how you could be a monster …” – “I …” – “Ok … just tell me …” – “… At work, we have death row prisoners and … there were executions today …” – “and?” – “wait … let me explain it … well … they assigned me to do it … I killed 9 people today … and … I know that I should feel guilty… but I don’t” – “I … don’t know what to say … but you did not volunteer for this, right?” – “Yes, no! …*begins crying*” – “Nikki…?” – “I did volunteer … but only to save them from Sandy … she tortures them to death … am I a monster Jason?” – “No … you just are my ‘cute’ Nikki … the fact that you cry now, tells me that you feel guilty … I know what Sandy does … I was punished by her three times … I even wonder why she didn’t crush me at the third time … the medibot said I’ve had 14 broken bones … I … I never told anyone, but I begged her to step on me and end it … but she just continued to walk over me with those sneakers … every time the sole was harder than before and she really enjoyed finding the right pressure to break my bones… she left me there in my own blood for minutes before she sent me to medical … she is the monster … not you … I don’t think you would let them suffer like Sandy would …”

“Thank you Jason … yes, I found a way to kill them almost painless … I think …” – “you think?” – “yes … obviously I could not ask them …” – “… oh, true …” – “I borrowed a pair of boots from Sandy … Hard flat soles, bent up under the toe … I tried to quickly walk over them, to have the sole roll over them in a fraction of a second … do you think that they feel that? Here, just like this motion…” – “Well … I guess no, but I would be pretty terrified if I’d see your boot come for me … but if I would have to decide how I want to go … I’d prefer that over Sandy’s method as you might guess …” – “ok … I guess after that, you don’t really want between my foot and that pillow, right?” – “why should I not want?” – “Uhm … because a few people were crushed under there, and I don’t want you to feel like I’m going to do the same to you …” – “Nikki, would you crush me under your foot?” – “NO.” – “then, why should I feel like you would?” – “ok little man … you wanted this …”

While Nikki’s foot was gently rubbing all over him, he gulped … he had to tell Nikki that everything was ok … she needed that … she needed to know that he wasn’t afraid of her … but that foot that is no gently bringing him closer to orgasm, was the very same foot that had forcefully and purposely crushed people to mush today … it was a strange feeling for him … but he couldn’t tell her … in his imagination her foot was pressing down on him too … he finally came …

“Jason? You are a bit silent down there … please don’t tell me that I’m suffocating you …” – “*moan* … no, I’m all right …” – “want me to walk over you again? … Jason?” – “…just enjoying the moment … please just don’t stop yet …” – “ok”

Jason was too afraid to just say ‘yes’ …

“Are you ok down there?” – “yes … well … how can I say … you just emptied my balls …” – “I hope not by squeezing … *giggle*” – “I think I would have noticed …” – “yeah … I think you would have … and I would have heard you screaming just a second later …*giggle*” – “yeah … but that reminds me of something … back at school … when we were at that pool … you know … I touched you … you touched me … with you foot … right there … I was always wondering … although you smiled at me, I guess you were angry … I’m glad you did not kick my balls in, but I never really understood why you didn’t  … I always liked you because you play fair with such things … but other girls … would probably have got my nuts between her foot and a hard place … you never did that …” – “oh, I did … just not to you … I wasn’t angry … it was just a tease … you tried to throw me into the pool … I wanted you to make a move … I was not angry because you touched my boobs, I didn’t want to be thrown into the pool … well not without some fake resistance  … not easy to have, you know … you never really learned that … but with the jerks … I was not that nice to them … sure … first warning … a slight touch with my foot or my knee … but later on … gosh I don’t even remember his name … Brian or something with B … remember my boots from the prom night? … His balls were trapped between the heel and a chair for about a minute, and I think he was not really enjoying it when I used his balls as a step to get on the table … although I didn’t let all my weight down on the heel, I felt a bit sorry later when I heard he had to go to the hospital… I didn’t crush it, but I think it was close … your ‘cute’ Nikki wasn’t always a good girl, you know …” – “Ohhhkay … then let me thank you for not crushing my balls then” – “hey … you were nice … I had no reason to kick you … well maybe for not understanding what you were supposed to do, but … that prick tried to force me to give him a blow job … today, if I would have the opportunity again, his balls would have to be replaced … but I wouldn’t do that if we wouldn’t have medibots that could repair the damage … gosh… do I sound like Sandy?” – “erm … I think you still haven’t got over that situation with the blowjob …” – “yeah … I still get pretty mad when I think about it … but I guess we wanted to buy some new shoes for me … ready?”  - “yep … do you want sneakers again?” – “I really got enough shoes … all your choice … I buy them just for you … I’ll wear them for you … but please … please … if you have a heart … don’t choose extreme high heels … my feet would kill me … heels are ok, but nothing extreme please … so … I really beg you … I would order them and even wear them, but … please …” – “If someone could see us right now … a girl 1000 times bigger, that could crush me out of existence, is begging me …” – “yeah, I know what you mean … but I gave you my word … I can’t simply say no …well … I could threaten you … tell you that if you would choose them, you would be trodden on with them … but …please … have mercy with me and choose something different, ok?” – “how could I say no to you … what about some sneakers?” – “your call …remember? Have a watch while I browse through the shops, and tell me when you see something…” – “ok … stop” – “ah … I could have guessed … I had a pair like this when we were at school … but I have to warn you … they may look nice but they have pretty a pretty firm insole … I wouldn’t want you to get under my foot in those … what about a pair of chucks? … no fakes this time …” – “yeah… ” – “ok … I’ll order these … something else?” – “hmm … what about the platform flip-flops?” – “hmm … sounds nice to me …ok …anything else?” – “I thought you have enough shoes …” – “yes … and?” – “oh … right” – “ah … nice … they got a local store around the corner where I could pick them up … and they have a nice looking pair of wooden house slippers, don’t you think?” – “no offence, and I really like you wearing wooden shoes like that, but please think of how loud that would be to me …” – “oh … of course … oh … I sometimes wore my wooden sandals at home … was it really that loud?” – “It was a bit loud … yes” – “You should have said something … I got other shoes that probably won’t hurt your ears …” – “but I didn’t want to say something, you know … and you looked sexy in them …” – “aw… my little admirer … but I don’t want to hurt your ears … well maybe we should get some carpets …” – “I don’t know … I could get stuck between the fibers” – “ok … no carpets … was just an idea … I’ll pick up the shoes now … and I’ll get that pair too … if it’s ok with you … we’ll find a solution for the noise” – “can’t wait to see you in them …” – “Ok … in that case… get yourself a hiding place with a good view … when I come back, I will look for you, and … you know … I’ll just smash you under my new shoes …those … sexy … menacing … wooden soles … doesn’t that sound fun? *giggle*” – “ha … you won’t find me … I’m too small” – “better hope so little buggy … those soles look like there is no deep tread … better don’t get under foot, don’t you think? *giggle*” – “yeah … they look mean …” – “Hehe … yep … back in a minute … I’ll do a little catwalk for you…”

Nikki left, and Jason thought about a hiding place for their little game …

“ok, I’ll have to hide the transport bot once I’m there … she would find that one too quickly … ah … autopilot … she can bring it back to me afterwards … but where to go … where …“

Jason decided for the ground behind one leg of the table and once he got there, he sent the transport bot to the kitchen table … a place with a good view … and he was safe behind a massive object, right under the table … he wouldn’t get underfoot here … he waited…

When Nikki came back Jason could hear wooden clogs smashing into the ground … but it was not as loud as he feared …

“Ok buggy … here I come …those clogs even have a shock absorbing rubber sole underneath … it will not be the noise that kills you …*giggle* … where are you?” – “I was supposed to hide, remember?” – “ok … clever bug … you remembered that … *giggle* … how do the clogs look?” – “Ha … you want to know if I can see you or not … clever girl … but I’ll remain silent from now on …” – “aw … you could at least give me a little hint in which room I have to look for you …” – “well … maybe it’s the kitchen or the living room … but that’s all … I’ll remain silent from now on … try to find me … good luck” – “hmm… okay … ah … a transport bot on the kitchen table … I guess you placed that here for me to find … clever … if you tell me where, I’ll bring it back to you … ok … would have been too easy …”

Nikki got a magnifier and begun looking for him and then stopped

“Jason, you are not on open ground, are you? This would not be funny … I might step on you by accident” – “don’t worry … I am in no danger of being trodden on … but that’s the last hint” – “I wasn’t asking for a hint … I just wanted to make sure I don’t really step on you … these soles are hard, and you have no chance when you get under them …” – “threatening me won’t help … just tell me when you want to give up …” – “I wasn’t … ok … have it your way … but please tell me when I have to be careful” – “Ok. And now, go and find your little buggy”

Nikki continued, and tried to walk really slow when an idea came to her mind … she went back into the kitchen and got some peanuts … and dropped a few to the living-room floor

“wanna see what these soles could do to you? … this could be you if you make me mad …”

Nikki slowly placed the chunky heel on a peanut and even slower pressed it into the ground … Jason could see the peanut being crushed … Nikki certainly knew how to turn him on … every once in a while, a few peanuts were dropped to the floor … just to be casually crushed while she walked over them … she didn’t lie … he would have no chance against her soles … she wouldn’t even notice he thought … when she came to the table, one peanut was closed pretty close to him, and he could closely watch it give way under her weight as the sole came down … as she continued her little tour her knee hit the table…

“ouch … fine … maybe a little catwalk show will get you out of your hiding place … tell me when your little boner makes your pants feel too tight …”

She then pushed the table out of the way, closer to the couch … Jason was already seeing stars when her knee hit the table … the table didn’t move far, but it hit him like a truck … he could only watch in horror as his cover was pushed away by her … he tried to get to his feet and looked for the walkie-talkie … with sheer panic he saw her clog getting closer, but then he saw she wouldn’t directly step down on him … but he saw the walkie-talkie laying directly under the bent up sole under her toes … for a moment he calculated his chances of getting there in time … then she began to push against the table again and her heel was raised… *crunch* … his only hope of contacting her was gone …obliterated by the hard sole of her new clogs … he looked at Nikki in panic … how could he have been so dumb … he told her he wasn’t in danger of being trodden on … he told her he would say something when she had to be careful … he should have done so earlier … she has no idea of the danger, and even has stopped looking … she is trying to tease him out of his hiding place with a sexy catwalk show … and he was a little too close for comfort … there was only one reason why she would move the table … because this is where she wanted to walk now …

Nikki was moving as slowly and sexy as she could … her giving up? He will be the one giving up … sooner or later he will want to be between the pillow and her foot …

Jason would have given up, if there was a way he could tell her … he could only watch her walking in his direction … she was hot as hell … and considering his luck, her soles would come down on him when she gets here … he could see her playing with her hair, showing off her legs and her feet … and with every step she came closer … her feet played with her shoes … she really did everything to tease him … she took her steps very slowly, to let him see every little movement … then his view was blocked by the dark sole of her clog … slowly it came down … her heel touched the ground and the rest of her shoe followed … he found himself being under her toes under the bent up part of her sole … next step, and he would be squished … he tried running, but stopped to look behind him … she played with her shoe again … but when she pushed her foot into her clog again, she was sliding it forward without lifting it from the ground … he tried, but he could not get away … her sole hit him just before the movement stopped … the sole was directly on top of him and he couldn’t get up …

“ok Jason … I really thought you would come out … you could have at least said something when I hurt my knee … ok … you win … you can come out now …”

He tried … he couldn’t … her sole was pressing him to the floor just enough to trap him …he screamed and hoped she would hear at least a faint noise …

“What should I do? Want me to strip? Show off the other two pairs? … Jason? … did I say som…”

In this moment her heel was lifted from the ground and he knew what her weight would do to him any moment when she would shift it to her toes … it was like slow motion … he felt the sole start to move down … relentless and hard … she would crush him now … walk over him … squish him like an insignificant insect that happened to be in the wrong place when her foot rolls over from her heel to her toes … then her sole made contact with his skull…  the pressure was increasing and he felt his bones begin to bend … then breaking … the pain was incredible, but there was nothing he could do…her sole was pressing him flat … like the peanuts … not like the peanuts … she must have felt the peanuts … a resistance under her shoe that was purposely crushed away … she wouldn’t feel him … and even if she would, she would probably mistake him for a piece of peanut, or it would be too late to stop her foot in time … she did nothing wrong … there was just no way she could know that he was there … hoping for a miracle … hoping and begging for her to notice something odd and stopping her foot from pressing down but he knew his chances were like nonexistent … blood and guts were forced up his throat and out of his mouth … in that moment her weight really shifted … all that was left of Jason was now confronted with the unyielding force of Nikki’s full weight, pressing down with the hardest shoe sole he had ever felt … everything was liquefied and pressed flat …he became a thin layer of bloody goo under her shoe… a victim of a casual step

 

“Jason? … did I say something wrong? … you can come out … you win … I give up … oh come on … don’t be like that …”

Nikki wondered why he didn’t answer … she continued looking and calling for him … she even fell on her knees and begged him to come out … to tell her what was wrong … she wondered if he had an accident, like he had fallen from a dashboard or something … she checked for him every day, but he just was nowhere to be found … she never noticed that she had already wiped away his remains when she carefully swept the crushed peanuts away … she checked her feet and her shoes if she had stepped on him … but his remains had already worn off … she checked the food dispenser logs for days, only to find out that there was no activity … she checked the transport and medical bots, but none of them was used in the last days … she never found a body … she kept asking herself what she could have said, or done making him leave … did he really just leave? … maybe if she had checked outside earlier she would have found him … she kept everything ready and operational for him … just for the slight chance he might come back to her … she never found out what really had happened …

 

Chapter End Notes:

so ... what do you think? would be nice if you leave me a short comment ...