- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Description: Why are you reading this? It’s not as good as the first one so why bother

Tags: giantess, growing women, new world order, Honda civics, shrinking man, crush, vore, feet, scat, who honestly cares it’s a parody.

Size: One normal sized guy, one giant sized girl and one asshole author

Warnings: This is a parody. Any negative reviews that are not legitimate critiques will be deleted. Also before you do anything "i didn't think this was funny, therefore 1 star" is not a legitimate critique.

____________________________________________________________________________

 

               Hello my name is Brian smith, I didn’t develop as a person at all in the first story so I have literally nothing to put here. Moving on.

               So for the past couple of years I have been held prisoner by my old high school crushes little sister after she tried to swallow me whole and choked to death. Just like all teenage girls she keeps shrunken men in a shoebox, and feeds me little scraps of food. Also because I know half of you have your hands on your dicks allow me to elaborate.

               [Puberty Alert! Masturbation is permitted beyond this point]

               It smells like her feet in here ok? It smells like sweat, musk, dirt, shoe leather, and on rare occasion lotion. She puts her dirty sneakers inside the box after a long day, and it sucks because the shoes are warm and sweaty and it makes everything cramp. Are you horny yet?

               “Hey tiny person who I still call buggy despite being now mentally mature enough to recognize you as a human.” She hollered from downstairs, “I’m home from high school where I do nothing, but still manage to pass with all A’s and play on a sports team because I’m supposed to be absolutely perfect for the sake of the plot.”

               I fled to the back of the box in fear, despite having known her for years and having developed a complicated sex based master/slave relationship with her. But fuck characterization and human interaction, let’s see some giant tits.

               “Oh god I’m so horny from school,” she said unrealistically and bursting into the room pinching her nipples with the grace of a retarded ballerina, “Nothing gets me more worked up than spending hours upon hours in a dull building.”

               “Isn’t that the opposite of sexy?” I asked from the shoebox

               “First of all shut up, because if I have a conversation with you that might force the writer to develop me as a character and that’s boring,” said the little sister who still doesn’t have a name, “Secondly… I’M GOING TO FUCK YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!” Screamed the now older little sister character as she threw off her clothes and started humping the cardboard box like a two legged hairless dog.

               I watched helplessly as her giant twat smacked into the side of my paper prison, covering the walls in sticky ejaculate or whatever. It was the worst, and reminded me of her older sister which is weird because she’s been dead for years. Oh well, they are sisters so we have to compare them in every single way and every chance we get.

               Little sister grabbed my body and stuffed me unceremoniously inside her pussy; she wailed and moaned as I hit nerves unreachable to a male penis because of bullshit plot biology.

               “Oh yes. Fuck me.” she screamed generically in pleasure like her older sister who we must absolutely compare her to in every way.

               I was squirted out of her vagina and hit the floor, magically sustaining no injuries from my fall. I looked up at her giant sweaty body that glistened invitingly and all that good stuff. I got a boner… don’t ask me why because even I don’t know.

               “Today is a special day. Today is the day I make everyone pay.” She said maniacally in clunky unrealistic dialogue and pulled out a gun.

               “That’s cool and all, but… what was your name again.” I said, seeing as it was never brought up before.

               “Really?” she cries, “… fine, my name is [Insert name here]”

               “Now! I’m going to make everyone pay, and you’re going to have the honor of watching me do it!” said Jessica, aiming the gun at me and making me full size again.

               I then became normal sized and somehow fully clothed. Any normal sane person would have decked her in the face, but seeing as I’m an idiot I wait around for her to do something.

               “Now for MEEEE!” squawked Carly grinning like a serial killer in an old folk’s home before zapping herself.

               I watched in shock (which is a surprise since I knew exactly what was going to happen) as Betty started to grow up through the house, bursting through the ceiling. Also she was naked… and yes she has reached puberty so feel free to jerk it.

               I was completely stunned. Not only had the house collapsed around me, but I was also entirely unharmed. Also she was really big, although at this point being shocked that someone is a giantess in this story is like being shocked that the sun rises in the morning (fucking Aztecs).

               “AHHH a giantess!” screamed a nearby person who just so happened to be captain obvious himself.

               “MUHAHAHAHA!” laughed Sarah, whose evil chuckles echoed throughout the neighborhood. “I’m going make everyone pay! Starting with you, now die beneath my foot scum.”

               “NOOOO!” he screamed, and threw up his arms as her foot came down on him.

               “Wait a second!” he detested, causing her to stop. “If your making everyone pay… what did I do to you again? We’ve never met.”

               “Stop pointing out the flaws in the story! Gosh!” yelled Amanda bringing her foot down onto the man.

               I watched helplessly as her big toe smashed into him. His body bursting like a tomato which is strange because the human body isn’t a sack of red fluid.

               “FUCK REALISM AND ACCURACY!” screamed Victoria loudly, while I wondered where the police were at this time.

               For the sake of the plot I started following her as she smashed up the neighborhood with her bare feet which were clearly made of Kevlar and steel.

               “Die bitches!” hollered Naomi smashing her foot into playground and somehow not injuring herself.

               “You called me fat once, time to die slut!” said Zelda, eating some poor girl completely unopposed by any kind of resistance.

               “Your taste in cars is shit! The only cars allowed in giantess stories are Honda Civics!” said Judith, who promptly took a large dump on top of a Ford Focus.

               … Seriously where are the cops?

               “Muahaha, none of you can stop me now!” she continued her rampage, running though a row of houses all the while masturbating.

               “it’s time to get bigger!” she declared, pulling out the shrink ray from thin air apparently because she wasn’t wearing any clothes.

               I watched like the human camera that I was as her height doubled and then doubled again. When it was done she was bigger and more powerful than ever before and twice as horny.

               I continued to run after her for some reason as she took off towards the city, her massive foot sending a truck flying like a soccer ball upon hitting it.

               “Die squishy mortals.” Screamed Katelyn, as she ran down Main Street crushing hundreds of people and their Honda Civics while swinging her arms into the sides of buildings, her body flopping stupidly left and right as she destroyed everything in her path.

               I ran after her, surprised that she left so many people alive, before realizing that like every other giantess city rampage she entirely avoided the sidewalks.

               I would be afraid, but once a giantess destroys a part of a city she never comes back to it, and so I sat there and stared at the manically laughing teenager wrecking half of downtown… completely unopposed.

               “Oh no its [Insert name here] and she’s huge!” screamed a fat women, pointing out the obvious to all the confused readers who have no idea what’s going on.

               “Yes it is I, [insert name here] and I will make all of you pay for being mean to me and stuff.” She declared before ripping a cellular tower out of the ground and sticking it into her anus.

               “Oh yeah! Full bars baby!” said Naskia with absolute seriousness, causing everyone within earshot to immediately commit suicide.

               I watched with grotesque fascination as Maria pounded her own ass with a spiky metal tower before removing it and tossing it towards me where it landed in the distance on top of a row of Honda Civics.

               “Quick main character! Protect us with your plot shield.” Said a police officer who then huddled around my body for protection.

               “Where were you guys a couple of minutes ago!!” I hollered at the inept civil servant clinging to my waist.

               “Ok, enough is enough!” she declared with a surprising level of clarity, “Who the fuck is writing this shit?”

Authors note: well… I am, I suppose.

               “Wow… first you don’t give me a name and now your ripping off Jacksmith, real classy.” She yelled to the heavens.

Authors note: What! It’s a good idea, why can’t I use it too!

               “Because it’s cheap! Also… you stole that Honda Civic joke from UHF!” she continued talking to herself.

               I had no idea what was going on? And as I stood there watching her rant and rave to her, I got another boner for some unknown reason, perhaps to encourage readers to have one as well.

Authors note: forget originality, people like familiar stuff. Now go smash some things, I got a story to write women.

               “Ok… fine! I will” she declared and started marching towards me.

               I looked up only to see a giant stinky foot hovering above my head, in that final moment I couldn’t help but compare her to her older sister who was much hotter and would have never killed me because she isn’t a stupid bitch who strays away from the story.

               “God your obnoxious, just die already.” She said stereotypically while crushing me beneath her foot.

Authors note: HEY! HEY! You can’t do that! That’s the main character.

               The girl checked the underside of her foot and confirmed a big red stain, “You bet your ass I just did!”

Authors note: Great, now whose perspective am I going to tell the story from?

               “Yours. How about you come down her, run around, and I’ll step on you”

Authors note: You little smartass… time to learn your place.

               Suddenly 50 giant cocks appeared next to the confused giantess and sprayed her with cum. She screamed in disgust as the ejaculate soaked into her hair and flooded the surrounding area.

               “First you steal other people’s ideas, and now you get into shouting matches with your characters. Well aren’t you a unique brand of insanity.”

Authors note: I’m tryin to write a dang story. Can you just cooperate for a bit longer?

               “Nah. I don’t feel like smashing things. I just stuck a damn cell tower in my anus, so forgive me for not being in the mood to do things.”

Authors note: Well fine, if I can’t teach you a lesson maybe she can!

               A shadow appeared on the ground and from the sky fell another girl. “What?” she said, “Where am I? And who are you?” said a girl dressed in loincloths.

Authors note: this is one of the best characters I’ve ever written; let’s see you compete against her.

               “Hello, my name is Nephila? Do you have any idea where I am?” she asked to the ugly insubordinate women covered in cum.

               “Yeah. Unfortunately you’ve been sucked into a parody story.”

               “I have no idea what you’re talking about miss; also you appear to be a giant just like me. How did you learn to speak Atlantian?” said the superior character.

               “Wait a second? If I’m a character in your story, that means I’m a product of your imagination, so in a way I’m a part of you. Therefore, I am also the writer.”

Authors note: N-No! You are a character, and that means you have to do what I say.

Second Authors note: I call BS on that one

Authors note: HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!

               “Where did the other female go? Am I alone? Where is Michael?” said Nephila who without the support of her friends was confused and scared.

Second Authors note: Just send her home already! Jeez

Authors note: fine…

               The girl disappeared into thin air, leaving no trace on the surroundings.

Second Authors note: Now time to die Amateur Wordsmith, you stupid parody making…

Authors note: Wait! If you destroy me, you’ll destroy yourself. You’re a part of me… remember!

Second Authors note: Who cares. Besides, I’ve already sent an Application to TinyDann. I’m going to be a new character in Titan: Exile.

Authors note: Please, I created you... NOOOOO

               Suddenly a college aged man appeared out of thin air and fell on the ground. Using the last of his writers power he was able to write away the cum before he landed.

               “Phew! That was a close one. I could have died.” Said Amateur Wordsmith, who stumbled awkwardly to his feet and dusted himself off.

Authors note: Before I go, I’m going to leave you with a little present.

               A beautiful southern girl appeared on the horizon. She was wearing gothic style clothing, and had long black hair with blue highlights.

               “That’s not fair! I wasn’t going to announce that story until next year.” Yelled the now extremely angry writer.

Authors note: Either take it, or I’m giving permission to continue this story to Tinyone234!

               The color faded from the poor writer’s face, “I must shamefully admit that I am slightly interested in this proposition.”

               “So… what’s up small stuff.” Said a voice from behind.

               Amateur Wordsmith’s eyes practically popped out from his head, he knew exactly what this character was capable of. “Hello Victoria.”

               “So a little birdy told me that my story is being delayed? That just won’t do.” She said, an amused smile forming on her face.

               The frightened author looked deep into the girl’s gigantic blue eyes. Maybe he was wrong about delaying her story. She was quite gorgeous after all.

               “We are going to have some fun, you and I.” she said grabbing Amateur Wordsmith and pulling back her skirt and panties.

Authors note: Just what I was hoping for. Now if you excuse me, I have to post this on giantessworld.

 

Chapter End Notes:

________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea why I wrote this. Enjoy I suppose.