- Text Size +

What felt like a hour was actually a matter of minutes as the sponge was vigorously rubbed on each part of the desk, making it spotless except for the few bits of gum stuck to the side of the table which he was lucky to have avoided. The long day seems to have come to a end and all the vials were lifted and placed to a side. Eyes watering and stinging Jay hung upside down with a firm grip wrapped around him which he was grateful for, what would be the impact if he had fallen? There would have been a few bruises for sure. Ms Makido started to loosen her grip and gave the vials a few more wipes, one vial particularly had some purple residue which had hardened, attempting to reach in with a a few fingers , her grip on the sponge released causing him to hang on to the edge, there was a sudden squeeze and unknowingly to his teacher he had slipped in as well as a stream of fairy liquid. Jay's head was bobbed in every direction as the Vial was shaken around, presumably to loosen up the residue, it looked like this was not the case as it was tipped upside down to let the remaining liquid to flow out but something felt different . Jay seemed to be stuck in place, as he attempted to move his arms and legs he realised the fairy liquid had caused the residue to loosen, creating a thick mushy type of substance which did not flow as easily. Ms Makido gave up with her attempts as she hit the vial harder than usual which caused Jay to hit the opposite side of the vial and feel a bad headache. The vials were then stored in a dark cupboard ready for use the next day.

The sounds of cupboards opening and large chatter awoke Jay. How long had he been asleep for? Where was he? His vision was blurry and memory was fuzzy. He took a moment to recompose himself and remembered he was trapped in a vial. His back was pressed against the bottom of the vial and his arms and legs spread out. something definately felt different. A large tanned hand took hold of his makeshift room. This time it looked different , it was not his teacher, it was a fellow student. Attempting to shout out Jay realised that his mouth had also been enclosed however there was still some space for him to breathe through his nose. A stream of cold water fell on top of him followed by a aggressive shake. His peer was also trying to get rid of what was stuck, Attempting to wriggle free Jay managed to loosen his head and took a look at his surroundings. his body was encased by purple substance and it seemed that his body had also grown to around 4 inches tall which covered majority of the bottom of the vial. The vial was dropped onto the workbench and this forced his head to slam back down and back into the purple mush. He feared for the worst when a large wooden stick came down on him and started stirring, initially hitting him in the mouth with enough force to unseal his mouth, the stick which felt like a cocktail stick then started prodding on his arms and legs spontaneuosly and he felt a sudden pain as it hit his crotch area which he was dreading.

Taking quick breaths to calm himself down, the prodding continued for a further 30 seconds, he hoped whoever was doing this was was attempting to dislodge him from his predicament, after another quick few jabs the stick was removed and his whole world turned upside down as the vial was placed facing down. This was followed by a loud tapping sound as his peer hit the vial on the table. This caused Jay to fall in vertigo until all he could see was brown, had he hit the table? A brief smile appeared on his face until his whole body was spun around again causing him to fall back in his initial postion. The neck of the vial had been too small therefore he could not fall through like a coin stuck in the bottle. The student made a pfft sound as they realised the issue and proceeded to conduct the experiment, some limewater was added to the vial causing a sour and tangy taste in Jay's Mouth, he wished his mouth had remained sealed as his body was lifted upwards, he remained unseen as the water turned purple and blended in perfectly.

 

To be updated