- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Characters:

James: 15, 1 foot tall, short brown hair, blue eyes.

Sarah: James' sister, age: 16, height: 5'9. She loves her brother more than anything and would go out of her way to help him at any time.

Kim: James' mom, age: 38, height: 5'8. She doesn't like James that much and sees him as nothing but a slave for her and her friends.

Hailie: James' best friend, height: 5'9, age: 16, She goes out of her way to help James as much as possible and even sneaks him over to her house to keep him safe, but that also comes with a price.

Author's Chapter Notes:

In this story to keep it simple you will see characters speaking in turn like so

James: Insert what character says here.

Other notices for everyone is you will see cursing and almost everything else in this story so if your offended by any of the giantess fetish i suggest you don't read this story.

 

It was early in the morning, the sun was begining to rise just over the trees on the beautiful spring morning. Yes most would say it was going to be a fantastic day, well not James. His day was going to be the same as every other saturday, he was going to spend it pleasuring his mother all day.

Kim was sleeping in her bed peacefully hoping to sleep in this saturday morning and then enjoy the rest of the day with her son. James on the other hand was not enjoying his sleep at all. James almost always slept in the same place, between his moms butt cheeks inside her panties. At about 9:30 Kim woke up ready to start the day with her son.

Kim: James honey wake up, my butt cheeks aren't going to rub themselves.

James started squirming between his moms butt cheeks as he was waking up, Kim enjoyed every bit of it as she started moaning.

Kim: ok little boy I think we are going to take a shower now, and if your good this time I may reward you.

Kim got out of bed and walked to the bathroom with james still between her cheeks, she locked the door so there was no way James could run away as he could not reach the door handle.

James: Can I atleast get out of your panties?

Kim: Yes honey you can.

Kim Started stripping and James fell to the floor and walked over to the shower. Kim then walked to the shower after fully undressing and started the water and stepped into the shower. James unforchantly was not tall enough to step into the shower, so he usally needed help getting in.

James: mom i need you to help me in... again...

Kim: James if i have to bend down to help you this time there will be consequences.

Kim lowered her foot so James could hop onto it. when James hopped on to her foot he wrapped his arms and legs around her leg so he wouldn't fall. Kim brought her foot into the shower and James stood up as the water was running down her legs.

Kim: Now James, since I need to look as clean as possible today, you are going to help me wash off ok?

James: Yes ma'am, what do I need to do first?

Kim: well all you need to really do is wash my feet, can you handle that?

James: of course, i'll get right to it.

James reluctantly walked over to his moms foot and started washing it off, after he washed both of her feet she stopped the shower and stepped out takeing James with her. She began drying herself and James off and after that without a word she dumped some clothes onto James and walked out of the bathroom.

James: God I really hate her...

James put on the clothes dumped on him and started walking out of the bathroom when his sister walked in still in her night clothes.

Sarah: Hey little bro, how you holding up?

James: fine i guess, lucky I made it through last night though...

Sarah: I'm so sorry about that little guy.

James: It's not your fault, there wasn't anything you could have done anyway.

Sarah: Well listen, mom got called for work today so i'm taking you with me so we can have some fun today!

James: Really? that's awesome, so what are we going to do?

Sarah: well i'm going to change real quick and drive us to get something to eat, then we're going to see a movie, sound good?

James: Hell yeah it does!

Sarah: Ok, just let me get ready and we can go.

Sarah turned to walk out of the room but James stopped her by saying. "Hey Sarah?" Sarah turned around and looked at James on the floor and said. "yeah little bro?" "Thank you..." said James. "Anythime!" said Sarah as she walked out of her moms room and into hers on the other side of the house.

James: I've got a good feeling about this

James then walked down the hall and into the living room and sat down waiting for Sarah to change her clothes.

Chapter End Notes:

Please give me feedback I need some inspiration to write more of this and my other story, If you saw any errors i mdae please tell me so i may correct them. THANKS!!!