[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kayla Fox was hiding her relationship with her girlfriend from her extremely religious family. Then, her boss turns her world upside-down. Now she must rely on the ones that love her to save her. The question on her mind is; who truly loves her?


Rated: R
Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Gentle, Lesbians, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6008 Read: 37422
Published: June 16 2013 Updated: June 20 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Suggestions appreciated.

1. Her Daily Route to Work by Shywry [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3021 words)

No giantess action in this chapter, though there is some romantic action.

My other story lacks depth for now. The reason for that is that I'm not writing it in chronological order, like I will be for this one. So until I feel like continuing that one, I'll just work on this one. Tell me what you think!

2. A Day at Work by Shywry [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2987 words)

Again, no giantess action. This chapter is pure plot.

I wrote this over several days, over several moods. So the writing style might be a bit segmented. Tell me what you think!