[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A "retelling" of the original "Journey of Kari". I consider this to be the better of the two, but you be the judge! Plot is essentially the same, with several holes in the original fixed.
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Crush, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5861 Read: 33424
Published: October 08 2006 Updated: October 08 2006

1. Chapter 1: Alien Invasion? by Kamaria [Reviews - 0] (1612 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

(A/N: This is a complete rehauling of the original "The Journey of Kari". It has a completely new plotline. I'm not sure how many chapters will be here, but I'll start with number 1 first, of course. I think you'll find the story to be much better this time. The original, I consider to be a failed experiment. This is the definitive version.)

2. Chapter 2: Breaking News by Kamaria [Reviews - 0] (1645 words)

3. Chapter 3: Interaction by Kamaria [Reviews - 0] (1521 words)

4. Chapter 4: Move SGR, for great justice? by Kamaria [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1083 words)