- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one's gets a little wierd... just saying

The Runaway’s Punishment

Light.  Something Sean hadn’t seen for a full three day and as glad as he was to finally be out in fresh air, his eyes burned in reaction to the illumination.  He sat in the sink of Aisley’s bathroom, water waist deep as he bathed himself to wash three days’ worth of his ex- girlfriend’s post-processed food off.

“Consider yourself lucky, Sean.”  The blonde giantess stated, staring at him as she finished emptying her bowels.  “I’ll let you off the hook with a light punishment this time, even though you got really lippy with your beloved Goddess.”

“Thank you, my Goddess, I apologize for my behaviour.”  He replied, re-committing himself to his façade to avoid Aisley’s rectum again.  “To show such mercy on one such as me is a testament to just how great your kindness is, my wonderful Goddess.”

Aisley blushed a bit with a large grin on her face and puffed out her bare chest, allowing her breasts to bounce a bit.  “I am truly a wonderful master, am I not?”  She replied.

“Still as naïve as ever…”  Sean thought, staring up at her.  Though smart as a whip, Aisley always bit take people at face value far too often, and Sean had gotten good at saying things she like to hear when they dated.

“Perhaps the eggs were a bit much, but you seem to have learned your lesson.”  Aisley thought, wiping herself and flushing the toilet.

“Not at all, my Goddess, any way you wish to treat me is far better than I deserve.”  Sean replied.  “Not that it mattered, thanks to this new ability I got.”  He thought, as he crossed his eyes to see his nose.

“Too true.”  Aisley agreed, grabbing Sean and unplugging the sink to wash her hands, drying him at the same time she dried hers.  “Well now that you’re out of my ass, I think it’s time for some DDR.”  She announced, heading to the bedroom to don the proper attire.  “I just can’t play right when you’re in my pants, so I had the skip the last three days.”

“I apologize for causing such an inconvenience for you, my Goddess.” Sean replied, watching as she dressed herself.

“As you should be, remember that every time you make me have to punish you is time when I can’t do what I want to do.”  Aisley chastised as she placed Sean between her massive fun pillows.  “Really, you’re lucky you get any of my attention at all.”

“I am humbled by your generosity, my Goddess, and shall try to better myself so to only bring whatever pleasure you desire.”  Sean replied.

“Good, you can start with making sure my cleavage doesn’t get all sweaty, I hate it when it runs down my belly.”  Aisley commanded, turning on the TV and starting up her game.

“Yes, my Goddess.”

As simple of a job licking your giantess goddess’ cleavage to keep the sweat off sounds, when she’s jumping, hopping, skipping and sometimes for the fun of it, bending over to see if you’ll fall out, it becomes a labor of Herculean proportions.  At first it wasn’t too bad, lick a bit of boob flesh here or there and enjoy the soft, warm, squishy texture for a moment, but as she continued to play, Aisley’s movements became more and more exaggerated, swaying side to side and jumping up and down more and more as the pleasant valley began to heat up, become drenched with sweat and repositioned Sean further and further from his job.  Finally ending up under her right tit, Sean felt the full weight of Aisley’s mountain sized boob bounce with every motion, crushing him into the fabric of the sports bra beneath.  It wasn’t until after an hour and half after she started playing did a knock at the door bring this session of DDR to an end.

“Hello?”  Aisley asked, not expecting visitors today, pausing her game and going to the door.

“Aisy!”  Sean heard a familiar voice from beyond the door, crawling his way back into the valley of Aisley’s cleavage only to be quickly grabbed and shoved into the back of her pants.

“Dee!”  Aisley exclaimed, unlocking and opening the door as soon as she deposited Sean between her sweaty ass cheeks.  “He liked Sean, and would probably want to help him if she found him.”  She thought as she saw the blazing red-head in her doorway.  Both girls squealed as they saw each other and hugged.  “What are you doing here?”

“I was in the neighborhood and thought I’d drop by and say ‘hi’.”  The slightly shorter girl replied.  “I haven’t really heard from you since you last went to Sean’s.  Is he doing okay?”

“Yeah, sorry about that, Sean had a little bit of a problem and asked me for help.”  She replied, avoiding eye contact and flexing her butt cheeks as she half lied.  “I’ve been helping him with it since.”

“I hope everything is alright, is there anything I can do to help?”  Dee asked, worry apparent in her voice.

“Such a nice girl.”  Sean said to himself, receiving another, tighter constriction from his surroundings and sliding a bit further down towards Aisley’s brown eye.

“Some days are shittier for him than others, but he’s holding it together so far.”  The blonde replied, motioning for her friend to enter.  “Got plans for today?”

“No, I finished doing everything I wanted to do.”  Dee replied.

“Want to hang out and get drunk then?”  Aisley asked heading towards the kitchen as Dee sat on the couch.

“You realize it’s only 10 in the morning.”  The red haired woman asked.

“Well it’s I’d say we’re running late for yesterday then.”  Aisley replied, playfully sticking out her tongue and disappearing beyond the doorway, stopping into her room first.  Opening her panty drawer she pulled Sean out of her pants and deposited him inside.  “I shall give you some free time to play with your favorite Goddess’ undergarments.”  She said peering in.  “I should turn off your phone too, in case someone calls.”  She thought, picking up his phone and opening it quickly.  “Oh, you got a message from Chloe, just wondering how you’re doing and when you’re going to visit her next.”  Aisley said, reading through his messages.  “Poor thing, guess you’re never going to see her again, but since you have me as your world you can forget about anything beyond my apartment anyway.”  She smiled as she turned off his phone.

“Chloe… I had almost forgotten about life outside of getting back at Aisley and Eris if I ever get back to normal…”  Sean though as depression showed on his face.

“Aww, don’t feel all glum, here,” the giantess woman said, picking him back up and spreading her ass cheeks for him, “you can kiss my hole once more before I go entertain my guest and leave you alone for the rest of the day.”

Sweat was still dripping down her body, her crack being no exception, and the hot, foul smelling entrance to an all too familiar world to Sean waited for the touch of his lips.  Dejected, but now wanting to end up on the other side so soon after being released, Sean complied with Aisley’s demand, pressing his lips against the rubbery orifice.

As her ex’s lips touched her hieny-hole, Aisley took a moment to revel in her power over him one last time, contracting her muscles causing Sean’s lips to get drawn in closer.  “Mmm, I’ll never get tired of this feeling, maybe I should get keep you where you can service me.”  She thought aloud, pushing harder and harder as Sean began to enter her again.

“Give me a break, what did I do to deserve this.”  Sean thought, and just as he was about to resist, Aisley pulled back and dropped him back into her drawer.

“On second thought, I don’t know what I might do to you when I get drunk.”  The blonde reasoned, closing the drawer.  “Have fun.”  She said, leaving him to his thoughts.

“That bitch, I swear.”  Sean thought bitterly, looking at the crack of light left at the top of the drawer.  “And she just had to mention Chloe too, didn’t she.  As if my life wasn’t bad enough as it is, and she does that.  If I were bigger- hell, if my foot was bigger I’d shove it so far up that rotten ass of hers so far-” His anger mounting as his thoughts continued and Sean raised his foot and kicked the front panel of the drawer his foot grew to about his proper size, the momentum and weight opening the drawer almost fully.  “Da fuck!?”  Sean exclaimed, falling back on his ass but then quickly clamped his hands over his mouth and looked at the door.  He had realized that part of his new size package came with a connection that made it so he and Aisley could hear each other over an uncertain distance, but since he could only hear the murmured voice of Danya and Aisley he guessed they were out of range.  “Okay, so since I can’t grow my whole body, I’ll assume I can only do parts.”  He thought aloud, a habit he had been having to curb since what he has been calling AE (After Eris).  “Well, let’s test it.”  He said, reaching for the dresser top and willing his arm to grow out.  With a bit of effort, his arm slowly grew, and he noticed that despite the mass it would be gaining, it didn’t seem to be getting any heavier.  A few seconds later and his hand had reached the top of the dresser.  “Oh, this is going to be good.”  He smiled and ‘shrank’ his arm back to ‘normal’ and pulled himself over the edge of the dresser.  “I got out of the dresser, but now what?”  Sean thought, looking around the room.  “Did she take my phone with her?”  He asked, not seeing it in the room, but he did notice a hole in the open window screen.  “Forget it.  To Freedom!”  He bellowed, running towards the opening to salvation.  “If I can survive long enough to get to Chloe’s, maybe she can help me.”  The tiny man hoped, launching himself off the edge of the dresser through the hole in the window.

Sean fell to the ground, receiving very little damage considering he had jumped out of the third story window of an apartment building and landed on a cement sidewalk.  Stealthfully, he moved in the shadows of the few people that were walking by, doing his best to not be seen, thought the progress was slow, and after about two hours, he made it to a bus stop.  Through careful planning, applications of his new found ability and a bit of luck he managed to navigate his way from city bus to city bus, though the day passed into night during his travel, he finally made it to the dormitory where Chloe lived.  It was early in morning, and Sean was very tired, but with his goal so close, the tiny man pressed on.

“Chloe will help me; she’s the only one I can turn to now.”  Sean thought, as he slipped into the building after waiting for someone to order pizza to open the door.  Slowly but surely, he made his way up the stairs to the floor Chloe lived on and finally stood at her door.  Since it was already early in the morning, Sean slipped under the crack of the door and made his way to Chloe’s bedroom, since he didn’t want to startle her roommate.  He marched on, barely awake and with a final surge of energy propelled himself up to her bed, landing next to a cute brunette girl in her late teens with short hair, and passed out.

“Come on Sean; tell me where you want to sleep.”  Sean, in a drowsy stupor, thought he heard Eris ask him a question, and without the will to answer tried to respond, but he wasn’t sure if he did.  “Great, now she’s in my dreams…”

Later that morning

Aisley, lying in her bed awoke slowly, the events of her previous night still fuzzy except that she found the drawer she hid Sean in missing, which turned out to be a boon since Dee had invaded her room so they could compare breast sizes in the mirror.  She had hoped the rest of the night that Sean wouldn’t show up and mess up her fun, which thankfully he didn’t but she drank herself unconscious worrying he might.  Her eyes bolted open as she sat up, remembering that she had passed out and was about to search for Sean when she realized two things.  One; she was butt naked, which she must have done at some point during the night.  Two; something, just as she sat up, had invaded her naughty back door.

“Sean?”  She thought, reaching back and retrieving her anal intruder, waking up Sean as she pulled him from her rectum.

“What?  How did I get back here?”  Sean asked looking around to see himself back in his captors clutches.  “And why was I in your ass again… my Goddess?”  He added, quickly correcting himself.

“Sean! You’re back.”  Aisley exclaimed, hugging him into her bosom.  “I don’t know how you opened the drawer, but it’s a good thing you hid when I told you to, or else Dee may have found you.”  She continued, looking at him.

“Uh… I live to serve you my Goddess, you command and I obey.”  Sean replied, playing along with how the situation was going.

“You must have been cold last night after Dee left and climbed into my favorite spot for warmth.”  The blonde deduced, though it was a completely wrong theory.

“Your pleasure is my greatest desire, my Goddess.”  Sean said and though he was confused as to how he had been brought back here, he was glad Aisley hadn’t learned that he tried to leave.

“I suppose I should reward you, my loyal little cutie pet.”  Aisley said, kissing his entire body and setting him on her shoulder.  “You may choose any part of my body and have as much fun as you like with it for an hour.”  She declared, standing and waiting for him to make his choice.

“The fact that I’m back here aside, I suppose I should take advantage of this and try to win some brownie points so she’ll treat me better in the future.”  Sean thought, thinking carefully.  “I would bring me no greater joy than to be of service to my Goddess’ divine derriere.”  He said with a bow.

“Oh, you are getting good at this.”  Aisley said, pleased.  “But this is a treat for you, my pet.  You could have fun with my breast, explore my pussy, or fuck my lips, anything you want.”

“As you say, my Goddess, may I please enjoy myself to the fullest with you beautiful butt.”  Sean replied.

“Really?”  The blonde asked, picking him up and placing him between her giant cheeks and revealed her anus for him.  “This is your last chance.”  She said feeling him walk over to her pink-brown eye, kneeling down and kissing it.  Pleasure surged through her as he continued to kiss and lick all around her hole, and she could have sworn his tongue grew four times in size at some point, but still he felt amazing.

She nearly lost her grip of her cheeks as he finish and said, “This is the greatest of pleasure I may experience, my Goddess, grant you pleasure.”  He then began massaging her corn hole and though she finally did lose her grip of her cheeks when her suddenly reached into her to massage what he could reach, she quickly opened them again.  Her back arched, raising her ass in the air as she quivered with pleasure, love juices dripping from her hot pussy as he continued to work her ass.  “This ought to earn me at least a day out of her ass.”  He thought, placing his hands and feet at the rim of her anus and slowly stretched her open as wide as her could, using himself as a crossbar.  Aisley was overwhelmed with ecstasy, thrusting her booty up far as her legs straightened unbidden to her commands.  She gripped the sheets tightly, was breathing heavily and dripping in sweat as she felt her ass open and the cool air flow in with every motion.  Sean was quite satisfied with his work, ridding himself of his nose right now so not to be subject to the smell coming out, and he was sure Aisley was too, but then everything came crashing down thanks to one, opportunistic, mischievous, goddess of chaos.

“Aisley my dear, there’s no need to be so hard on him.”  Eris said, appearing a bit in front of Sean with medium length pigtails and two feet tall.  “I told you if he every goes ‘missing’ that he’d be back by morning.  I brought him back last night myself, but now that he has designated a return point he’ll instantly come back no matter how far he runs.”

Sean froze, petrified with shock, anger and fear as Eris smiled a cutesy smile and waved to him.  Suddenly, an enormous index finger appeared before the tiny anal opener and stopped just short of poking him.

“Sean, my loyal pet.”  The blonde whose ass he was half way in said.

“Y-Yes, my Goddess.”  He hesitantly replied.

“What is this about you running away?”  She asked, her finger inching closer and closer.

“Oh, you didn’t figure it out?”  Eris asked in mock surprise.  “He ran to some Chloe girl’s dormitory last night.”

“Is that true?”  Aisley asked her finger now pressed against Sean’s body but applying no pressure.

“Damn it Eris!  I almost got away with it!”  He thought, glaring daggers at the deity.  “Um… something like that I guess…”  He admitted slowly.  “But… I mean… I was…”  As he tried to come up with some excuse, any excuse, Aisley began slightly twitching her finger causing a tickling sensation to run through his body and he could feel her clenching her hole more and more.  “Please… Ahahahaha-my-my-my Goddess... Haha… can’t we tal-”  Trying to talk his way out of his current predicament between laughing Sean’s strength gave out on him and as the giant rectum sealed his body inside Aisley’s body, his hands and feet were caught in the rim and stayed on the outside of her rectum.

“You lied to me Sean, lied and tried to run even after I’ve been taking such good care of you too!”  Aisley sternly said squeezing her tiny man in her ass.  “If that’s how it’s going to be, forget ever not being in my ass when I can’t keep my eyes on you, I don’t care what I do to you when I’m drunk!”  She turned over onto her back to look at the pixie that had ratted out her little runaway and frowned.  “Eris, I don’t suppose you have something special that I could shove up there to punish him with, do you?”  She asked.

Eris stroked her chin thoughtfully for a moment and then an idea dawned upon her.  “Well my dear,” she said, growing to match Aisley’s size, “I can do this.”  As Eris spoke she reached to her exposed womanhood and grabbed a hold of her citreous.  She then pulled it out, stretching it two about a foot and length and four inches or so wide.  Molding it with her hands, she reshaped it to a penis and rubbed her pussy and pulled out a set of testicles.  “Will this suffice?”  She asked, rubbing her newly formed member.

Aisley laid there shocked, never before did she even think Eris could do this.  Without even answering she shot and wrapped her hands around the shaft and tried to fit the head into her mouth.  “Ib’s beabibul!”  She exclaimed, her mouth full of divine cock.

“Mmm, glad you like it.”  Eris replied, reaching forward and placing her hands behind the blondes head as she sucked the member like it was a lollipop.  Deeper and deeper, Eris slowly made Aisley take more and more of the cock into her mouth, but Aisley could only go so far, and once she hit the back of the blonde’s throat it sudden tightening as Eris’ penis couldn’t go any further caused her to cum, forcefully spraying her load straight down Aisley’s throat.

Aisley tried to pulled the ‘pixie’s’ cock out of her mouth, but wasn’t able to overpower the climaxing dick girl as she swallowed more and more thick, hot, foul smelling yet strangely delicious cum.  Her stomach distended yet Eris’ orgasm not done, Aisley felt as the pressure shot through her lower body and twist and wind through her intestines.

Sean didn’t know what was happening, the violent motion only served to confuse him since Aisley didn’t bother shoving him further up her ass like her promised.  Suddenly, he felt a rush of some hot, strange, sticky liquid rush around him and carry him out of Aisley’s rectum back into the light of day.  It was then that he realized what he was swimming in as he looked to see what Aisley was doing.  He saw her, collapsing in the puddle of cum that flowed out both ends of her, the perpetrator, the dick suddenly growing out of Eris.

“Da fuck!?”  He yelled in surprise, which he would come to regret.

“Ah, there you are Seany.”  Eris said, noticing the tiny man and retrieving him.  Carefully, she inserted him into the cum laced slit of her member and brought it in front of Aisley’s face.  “Looky, looky my dear, what would you like to do now?”

Still bathing in the afterglow of Eris’ orgasm, Aisley came to her senses once she had seen tiny Sean sticking out of the, related to him, monstrously huge cock that was dripping cum drool as it consumed him.

“Eris, what are you doing, this isn’t funny!”  Sean yelled, trying to futilely pull himself out.

“Oh, it’s very funny, my pet, now drink up some of our guest cum for her.”  Aisley order, smiling evilly at Sean.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”  Sean snorted in disbelief; being shoved up a woman’s ass is one thing, but drinking jizz?

“Do it!”  Aisley ordered, using her finger to push Sean in deeper up to his neck, cum enveloping hid head as he displaced it.

“Not to fast Aisley.”  Eris moan, pulling her dick away and turning bright red.  “It’s pretty sensitive.”

“Sorry Eris.”  The blonde apologized, watching as bubbles slowly came from the puddle of cum at the head of the dick.  They came fewer and further in between until the cum level began to decrease and Sean’s face reappeared.

“Oh, god it tastes horrible!”  He protested, spitting a mouthful put as he reached air.

“Really?  I like the taste.”  Aisley countered, wrapping her lips around the member once and sucking up all the cum.  “We’ll have to do this again Eris.”

“I may just have to give you both immortality.”  Eris said, turning Aisley around and approaching the entrance to her bowels.  “I may never get bored with you guys around.”

“Whoa, wait,” Sean tried to protest, seeing where he was headed again.  “Why am I the one getting screwed when you’re about to put this thing in Aisley?”

“Huss now Hun.”  Eris said, drawing him the rest of the way into her manhood as a spurt of cum marked consummation.  She drew him deep, and felt him slide all the way into her testicle, and then penetrated Aisley’s gorgeous backdoor, sinking deeper and deeper until she was base deep.

Aisley was assaulted by wave after wave of increasing pleasure as inch after inch slowly plunged deeper and deeper into her.  No audible words escaped her lips, simply moans of pleasure as she squeezed tighter and tighter on Eris’s penis.

Sean was literally sinking and sloshing around in cum, unable to do anything as Eris began trusting faster and harder into his ex’s ass.

Eris grabbed Aisley’s breast ask she bounced up and down on her penis, massaging and squeezing, twisting and playing with them.  Then, in mid-thrust, she turned the blonde around and pulled on her breast, stretching them out, growing them and sucking on them as she continued to penetrate deep into her ass.

After finishing with Aisley’s tits, Eris grabbed and molded the blonde’s already large booty, molding it and enlarging it, making it plumper and juicer than before.  Finally, Eris felt her balls start to quake and quiver as she plunged in and out of Aisley’s ass, and Sean was pushed by a power torrent up the tube he had slid down and plastered his body in the depths of Aisley’s bowels as she continued to cum.  Paralyzed as she came, both Eris and Aisley sat on the bed until she finally finished, then collapsed, panting and covered in sweat and cum.

Eventually Eris pulled out of Aisley’s ass and a few seconds later Sean flowed out with some of the excess cum.  “That was fun, my darlings.  Let’s do it again some time.”  Eris said, disappearing.

“These girls are going to kill me.”  Sean said aloud, lying on his back in a shallow pool of come.  As he stared up at the ceiling, Aisley’s leg passed over head as she rolled over onto her back, pinning him in her ass crack as the chaotic goddess cum continued to flow out of her.