- Text Size +

Up Close and Personal

“Oh Sean!”  Aisley moaned sensually lying on her bed face down and naked.  Her hands where holding her sizably large ass cheeks apart while her little pet tended to her latest need.  “You’ve always had magic fingers, I’ll give you that.”  She praised, as her ex-boyfriend massaged her corn hole.

“She always did like having her ass massaged, but now it’s just the hole…”  Sean muttered under his breath, caressing and handling the brown-pink orifice with care.

“You always wanted in my backdoor, Sean.”  Aisley replied, releasing her cheeks to clamp her slave as she rolled over.  “I’m just fulfilling your wishes.”  The blonde giggled a bit and began flexing her firm cheeks tightly.

“I swear if I ever get that damn Eris alone I’ll…”  Sean thought to himself as he waited for Aisley’s mood to settle down again and maybe let him out.

“You’ll what, Seany?”  The familiar voice of the mystical creature asked, this time appearing as tall as Aisley with shoulder length curly hair.

“Oh, Eris!”  Aisley exclaimed, jumping up from bed and grabbing the pixie.  “Thank you so much, I love what you’ve done to Sean.”

“Not a problem my dear, I’m glad you like him.”  Eris replied smiling.

“Don’t I get a say…”  Sean asked, though he knew the answer, one that his captor replied to by shoving him right against the hole he had been tending to and slowly applied more and more pressure to make him penetrate it.

“Aisley my dear, could I borrow Sean for the day?”  Eris asked, much to Sean relief as he was about to pass the threshold of his ex’s anus.

“Well, seeing how if not for you I wouldn’t be having all this fun with him I don’t see why not.”  Aisley replied, retrieving Sean from his prison.  “Also, I just thought of a nice punishment for forget to call me ‘Goddess’ earlier, look forward to it when you get back.”  She added, playfully kissing her tiny man as she passed him off.

“I’ll have him back in time for his curfew.”  The ever changing pixie assured, vanishing in the blink of an eye.

“Well, I’m off to the store then.”  The lone blonde said to herself as she began getting dressed.

~In Eris’ Realm~

Before he even knew they had left Sean found himself in an abyss of white.  He could feel his feet were on ground, but the surface looked no different than his surroundings and he cast no shadow.

“Do you like it?”  Eris asked appearing before Sean at the same size he was.

“There’s nothing here.”  Sean replied wondering if he had grown or if she just shrunk herself to his size.  “Why’d you bring me here?”  He asked, slightly annoyed, but glad to not be tending to his ass obsessed crazy ex-girlfriend’s derriere.

“For one, I was bored and wanted to play with you too.”  She replied, snapping her fingers as furniture and walls grew from there surrounding, creating an extravagant bedroom with dark silk sheets and large mounds of fluffy pillows.  Sean did notice, however that everything was sized for normal people.  “Second, you seemed to want to tell me something, so I thought if we had some alone time we could discuss it.”  She finished, growing to a proper height and picking him up.

“Well yeah, when the Greek goddess of discord starts messing with your life, a guy tends to have a question or two.”  Sean replied with a sigh, cutting start to the chase as Eris moved them over to the mound of pillows.

“Hmmm?  I’m found out already?”  Eris asked, not denying the accusation.  “You really are a straight forward, honest, smart boy, aren’t you Sean?”

“You used your real name, what did you expect?”  He asked back as she set him onto a relatively flat area and sat in front of him, crossing her legs behind him trapping him in a make shift pen.  Though her divine forbidden place lay right in front of him, Sean stared up to the goddess and waited for an answer.

“You don’t mind if I entertain myself while we talk, do you?”  Eris asked, reaching to her lower lips.

“Right, like I have the power to stop you.”  Sean said sarcastically, sitting down as the strong scent of her womanly place filled his nostrils.

“Aphrodite I am not, but I still have my own lust to satisfy.”  The goddess replied as she began massaging her clit.  “So… you figured out… who I am.  What more… do you need to know?”  Eris asked in a quivering voice as she continued to service herself, love juices glistening her lips more and more.

“Honestly, I was wondering why us really.”  Sean said grabbing hold of some of the sheets as the giantess goddess’ lower body began to grind into the pillow under her, shifting his surrounds as she sank deeper and deeper.

“Oh, that’s… simple really.  I just so happened… to be listening in… at the right place… at the right time.”  She answered, lying back as her fingers started sinking into her love hole, which now was releasing a very strong, very arousing scent.  Her legs quivered and quaked as she straightened them and her back arched in pleasure.  “The two of you… wanted different things that… could be solved the same… way.  I just so happened… to have wanted to add… a bit of chaos to the world… Ahh!”  As she explained, she hit a sweet spot deep in her pussy, sending waves of pleasure throughout her divine body. Her head lowered further into the soft pillows as her legs wrapped around the one Sean was sitting on, lifting it into the air leaving him to dangle over her pleasure site.  “Oh, yes, fall.  Fall and help me out won’t you?”  Eris asked, noticing the situation the tiny man was left in.  She sank her fingers in deep to the slosh of flesh and fluids, spreading them as far as she could, revealing a pit of utter darkness.

Holding on by pure force of will, his body already overwhelmed by sexual urges, Sean clung to the silk sheet.  “Why should I do you any favors?”  He asked defiantly.

“Scratch my itch, and I’ll scratch yours someday.”  Eris replied, shaking the pillow slightly, trying to make him loose his grip.  “For some reason trying this never occurred to me before, so now I want to try, though my itch is very, very deep.”  She continued, trying to get him to co-operate.

Sean looked down at the chaos goddess in heat, pussy gaping, waiting eagerly to consume his body whole.  “Who knows, Achilles gained invulnerability when dipped into the River Styx.”  Sean thought as he loosed is grip and plunged straight into the gaping maw Eris held for him.

“Oh, that is nice!”  Eris moaned as she felt the shrunken man enter her most private place.  He slid quite far in, thanks to the momentum of falling, how wet she had gotten, and as he entered her body convulsed as the walls of her love tunnel drew him deeper in.  “Bask in the love juices of chaos!  Deeper, deeper, I want you as deep as I can feel!  I want to feel you in my belly!”  She partially ordered, partial asked, reaching her fingers as far in to push her on-loan sex toy further in.

“It’s so tight!”  Sean thought, unable to move anymore and as he felt Eris’ fingers reach their deepest, his head hit an inner wall.  “Is that was I think it is?”

Try as she might, given her current form Eris could feel Sean at the entrance of her most sacred of sacred places, but could push him no further.  “Deeper, just a little more!”  She moaned, grabbing a near-by pillow, transforming it into a long and thick dildo.  “Get… In… My… Belly!”  She cried positioning the oversized sex object at the entrance of her pussy, burying it all the way to the entrance of her womb.

“What the!?”  Sean’s thought were in a state of disarray as something pushed him the final distance, past the final barrier and into the slightly less cramped space were babies are made.

“Mmmm, you feel so good.”  Eris moaned, continuing to pleasure herself as she felt her visitor ‘swim’ around in her.  “Keep… going… just… a bit…. MORE!”  The goddess body convulsed and contracted as waves of pleasure wretched control of her body from her.  She felt every muscle in her body contract, squeezing as tight as they could as a flood of juices flowed from her very, very happy pussy.  She could feel Sean’s exact location as her body contracted, and as she laid back to relax, poked at him through her belly.  “Maybe I’ll just keep you for myself.”  Eris teased, giggling as she patted her lower belly.

“Well at least one of us is still having fun.”  Sean thought bitterly, now trapped inside the body of an actual goddess, unlike a certain self-proclaimed ‘goddess’ he could mention though he still couldn’t refute that he would much rather be here than lodge in an ass.

“I suppose I’ll have to take you back to Aisley tonight,” Erin stated, talking to her stomach, “Gods have rules against keeping mortals as pet… but I think I’ll take a quick nap first, feel free to try and make your way out.”  And with that the giant goddess waved her hands, causing the pillows and soiled sheets to disappear, a bed replacing them.  Eris did, however, put on a very tight pair of panties before she drifted off to sleep.  “Wouldn’t want him running off if he did manage to find his way out.”  She thought, rubbing her stomach where she could feel movement from within, and judging from the direction it was going she didn’t really have to worry.

~Later that Night~

The sky was already dark by the time Eris reappeared in Aisley’s apartment, the busty blonde lying on her couch staring at the ceiling.

“Well don’t you look bored.”  Sean stated, seeing how she had passed the time in his absence.

“Oh goody!”  Aisley exclaimed happily, jumping up and hurrying over to Eris.  “Have fun?”

“Very much so.”  The goddess replied.  “We have a lovely chat and he even helped me scratch an itch I couldn’t reach.”  She said smiling, handing Sean back to her.

“He’s very good like that.”  The blonde replied, holding her plaything.

“May I borrow later on in the future again?”  Erin asked.

“Of course, just let me know in advance next time so I can plan accordingly.”  Aisley answered.

“Great, well then, don’t be too hard on him, he’s had a tiring day.”  And with that, the ‘pixie’ disappeared.

Sean merely let out a sigh at the goddess’ departure.  “Now I’ll be passed around from one to the other… fan-flipping-tastic.”

“Is that sass I hear?”  Aisley asked, glaring at the handheld man.  “Well I was thinking that the discipline I had prepared for you was going to be too harsh, but not only did you not greet me when you came back, you didn’t even call me how you should.”  She lectured walking into the kitchen with Sean and setting him on the table.

“Well honestly I would continue to try to please you, but all you do is shove me up that rotten smelling ass of yours day after day, what’s the point?”  He argued back.  “That’s probably my punishment this time too, isn’t it?  What’ll it be this time, two days? Three?  There isn’t much my Goddess Miss Assley can do-” Coming to his breaking point, Sean stopped caring about anymore punishments after today, what with the promise of being a real goddess’ mini-man every now and again he thought he could handle any amount of ass-time she might force upon him, but his rant got cut short as his giantess mistress roughly grabbed and squish him into her stomach.

“Hear that?”  She asked, waiting for his reply.

Confused, Sean pressed his ear against her soft tummy and listened, hearing weird churning and gurgling noises.  “Yeah, what of it?”  He asked.

“See those?”  The blonde asked pointing to the trash can, inside of which were two items Sean feared even before he had been shrunk.  Egg shells, which he knew eggs caused Aisley to become very gassy, and made her farts stink more than usual, and the other item, Baked Beans.

Sean went pale as he looked up to see Aisley with a horrifyingly satisfied smile on her face.  “I had them this morning, and I haven’t gone yet. I was going to be nice, but since I’m just such an ass I think I’ll hold it for a couple days, just for you.”  As if on cue, a loud rumble sound from deep within the blonde’s big booty, so without wasting a moment she quick shoved Sean face right against her poop hole, which was quivering, holding back the blast to come.

“Can’t we talk about it, my Goddess?”  Sean asked as she pulled a too tight thong up over her plump cheeks, sealing him into an extended face-off with her brown eye.

“In a week,”  Aisley replied, letting loose the gas she had been storing just for him, a blast so large it took a full ten seconds to finish, “maybe longer.”  She added, feeling that Sean’s head had been pushed further in thanks to the smaller thong she got just for this.  Grinning from ear to ear, Aisley stood in the kitchen for a few more moments, reveling in the absolute power she held over Sean.  Even after everything she’d put him through she had yet to get bored of it, and she saw no chance of that changing anytime soon.

“Damn it, that stinks!”  Sean complained, coughing and gasping for fresh air only to get mouthfuls of anal flesh.

“I’ll break you soon enough, Sean.”  Aisley replied shaking her booty to enjoy the feeling of him caught in her favorite place.  “You’re mine now, slave to every part of my body.  Now squirm your tiny ass in mine and clean it out, you’ll be staying there for a while.  Also, hearing your voice is tiring, so no talking for a while either, if I hear a peep from you, you may never come out.”  Aisley then waited, feeling another blow from her earlier meals coming, and as Sean tried to climb further into her as, the blast of her nauseating gas not only halted his progress, but blew him right out of her cheeks entirely, sending him falling to the floor.  Before he could even stand up Aisley’s foot came crashing down on him, pinning him as she mused.  “Maybe even my ass is just too much for you right now…”  As she thought, Aisley rolled Sean’s tiny body around under her foot before finally catching his head between her big toe and second toe and brought him up to her hand.  “Oh well, back in you go.”  She said without care, shoving Sean up her rectum herself, though there was more resistance than usual.

The fouls gases of the cruel blonde assaulted Sean’s tiny nose, almost causing him to gag as he was pushed deeper and deeper into Aisley’s hot, moist anus.  “Damn this girl has a rotten ass.”  Sean thought, though unable to plug his nose due to the cramped space.  “It’s at times like these I wish I didn’t even have a nose.”  No sooner did the miniscule male think his wish did the noxious smell cease as he felt his nose recede into his skull.  “Da fuck!?  River Styx, invulnerability.  Eris’ cum, morphic-abilities?”  He reasoned, seeing how that was about the only thing that could do this to him.  “Maybe I can grow back to normal size!?”  He thought, though the idea of growing while in Aisley’s ass did amuse him, the bloody and gory aftermath wouldn’t.  “Maybe a test?”  He tried to will his body to grow just a bit, to now end.  “Not that lucky.”  All in all it wasn’t so bad at least he could ‘enjoy’ his time in Aisley’s giant ass now.  “Scratch itched.”

“Just thinking about how a life is caught in my shittiest place turns me on so much.”  Aisley said, not knowing about the new ability of her pet and thinking he had to suffer the foul gases she cooked up for him, slapping her ass and heading to her bedroom.  “See you in a week or so Sean.”

Chapter End Notes:

Seems like I'm thinking about this more and more now, we'll see how long the pace keeps up.