- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Obligatory Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

(With that out of the way, read on!)
The Schoolgirls' Big Christmas (Short continuing the story of "The Schoolgirls' Secret)

It was December 23rd, the Friday before Christmas. School had just let out until New Year's Eve, and middle and high school children alike had been home for several hours. Some went to hang out at their usual spots.

And a certain Japanese schoolgirl named Ayumi was in front of GameStop, in a huge line that lead all the way out of the shop. Yes, our very same protagonist from before, who, with the help of her friend Chiaki, had destroyed entire cities and yet left them standing without a scratch, thanks to Chiaki's mysterious power. She had once experienced her power first-hand when they first met, an experience she doesn't like to think on too often.

GameStop had piled up a crowd. They had all heard the news earlier that afternoon: A new shipment of X-Box 360s had arrived in the story overnight. And EVERYONE wanted one. Even Ayumi. She knew her parents couldn't afford it, but aside from their expenses and hers, Ayumi had been putting money aside for this a long time ago. She was going for the whole damn show, with X-Box Live 360 and starter games in a rather expensive bundle. And neither sleet nor snow nor hellfire and brimstone could stop her. Speaking of snow, flurries had just started to appear and were expected to turn to heavy snow throuhg midnight. The near full moon started to rise into the sky. A White Christmas was easily possible.

She had been standing in line for a few hours, before she noticed a familiar face. Yes, that incredibly cute schoolgirl outfit was unmistakable.

"Chiaki-sama!" said Ayumi, spotting her friend.

"Good afternoon! I see you're here as well," responded Chiaki. "To get the X-Box, no doubt."

Ayumi smiled at her. "You know it."

Well there were plenty of X-Boxes avaliable and the two of them were sure they'd get one. That is, until the manager came up to the front of the line and said, "No more X-Box 360s. Sorry. Maybe next time." A collective groan rose up from the crowd.

"What IS this? I could have sworn they had plenty left, from what I heard!" Chiaki said as the crowd started to leave.

"Well they ran out. This really sucks. I guess I'll have to keep my money for next time...." Ayumi said, sounding disappointed. As she turned to leave, Chiaki stopped her.

"I'm not giving up at this point. I refuse to believe they're actually out..." Chiaki said stubbornly. "I bet they're milking the rest until Christmas Eve, when they know people will be clawing at the doors for them! I'm going to have a word with them......Ayumi-chan, please follow me. You're getting an X-Box.......both of us are." Ayumi followed Chiaki, knowing her powers of persuasion were strong.

The two of them stormed up to the counter. A few young men were standing in front of it. There were at least 10 X-Boxes on top!

"So they lied after all....." Then she noticed that they were still bringing out the consoles. Upon further inspection she saw some of the men holding guns to some of the employee's backs. This wasn't a case of running out or lying......it was robbery!

"I TOLD you to get rid of the public," said a gruff looking guy. He was 23, had an Italian accent, and had a rifle to the manager's back. He looked like the brains of the whole operation. "Damn, girls. I would rather have avoided this situation. Put guns on them and make sure they don't move."

Two of the guy's flunkies held up small, but effective handguns to the girls. Rather than panic, they remained fairly quiet.

"This really bites...." said Ayumi.

"That's a major understatement," Chiaki said with a pissed off expression. "I wanted an X-Box 360, and I get caught up in a robbery! Why me?"

"Well, I really don't know. I guess it's just our luck......or lack of...." Ayumi said.

A large cart was brought in from the back and X-Box 360s were piled onto it. The thieves were literally trying to empty the place of X-Boxes. And they did. They brought every last one outside and packed it into a huge truck.

-----------------------------

In the meantime, one of the thieves was still covering them with a gun. They outnumbered him two to one, but one sudden movement...........

Finally, Chiaki decided to take action. "Okay, I've seen enough." She quietly snapped her fingers. Without uttering any words, she had to focus her brainpower a bit stronger, and in a few seconds, the gun in his hands dwindled to nothing but a harmless toy.

"WHAT THE?! Bu..bu....the gun was just....." He dropped it and backed up.

No longer a threat to her, Chiaki was able to focus her powers and shrink the man with one simple word. "Shrink."

In a few seconds, the man was staring at Chiaki's shiny school shoes towering high above him.
"Stupid inept thief.....Look at you, you're like an ant...." She raised her foot above his head, giggling as she kept it over him during his lame attempts to get away. He ran into a wall, turned around, and screamed in horror as it landed on him. She twisted him out of existance with a loud CRUNNCH!

"Hehehe.....too easy. Now let's go take care of the rest of those theives.." Chiaki said.

"I love it when you do that, Chiaki! Can I squash some of the other ones?" Ayumi said excitedly.

"Most certainly." She walked out back where they were finishing up with loading the X-Boxes.

"Hey, it's the women!" said the leader. "That inept loser must have dropped the ball somehow. But don't worry, we'll take care of you real good...."

SNAP! "Shrink!"

In just a few seconds, Chiaki shrunk every member of this little crime gang. "You thought you'd get away with this, huh? How could you be so selfish?" She walked towards all of them.
"It's "crunch time", if you know what I mean......" She leaped in the air and landed among them. "Hehehehe!" Raising her foot, she stomped a bunch of them to stains, and prowled towards the rest.....

Of course, Ayumi pulled off her school shoes. As usual, she preferred to FEEL her victims crunch. While being bare foot on a cold sidewalk in December is a liability, she weathered it, knowing that the red stains of her victims would do good to warm her up....Two theives turned as they heard her soles slapping against the ground. They stared at the biggest pair of feet they had ever seen, and quickly turned again to run. Ayumi started to get into this, tauntingly letting her steps land just behind them.

"FE...FI....FO.....FUM........Uh.......I'm gonna squish a little thief for fun!" She padded even closer. Eventually deciding to stop holding back, one of the theives was promptly squished underfoot. She moaned gently as their warm blood seeped under her foot, warming those cold soles. "Mmmmm....."

The other thief ran to no avail as Ayumi's other bare foot slammed down in front of him. His path blocked for a split second, she took the time to gently pin him underfoot and drag him back eagerly. She curled her toes on his screaming body and squeezed him gently, loosing and tightening up again repeatedly. Then, purely for her amusement, she let him go. He promptly ran, just before her foot padded down on his body, snapping ribs like twigs. Slowly, she twisted her foot. Blood started to spurt out as he was pulvurized, bones snapping, organs pulping, and his body being malformed.

Finally, she placed him under the ball of her foot, and gradually added pressure, building it up, forcing his body flatter, and flatter. The world faded as a final, distinct crunch was heard. A few seconds after, her foot pressed down all the way and met the ground, eliminating all but the red stain that he once was. "Ooooooooooooooh.....yes. A little theif squished like an ant.....perfect..." She scooped the remains off the sidewalk with her finger, and licked it off. "Bitter, but pretty salty..."

Chiaki, meanwhile, had stopped stepping on people. She had skipped lunch, and was hungry...The leader of the group was in her mouth, with his pulverized comrades, trying to avoid the teeth that would end his life. "LET ME GO! I'M SORRY!"

His pleas went unheard as she slowly chewed him to a pulp. Giant teeth clamped down on him and tore him to pieces. After savoring the remains, she swallowed. "Wonderful taste." She picked up the last two, and bit the both of them in half, and threw their upper halfs to the ground. While they squirmed in agony, they looked up. Ayumi leaped into the air, and planted one foot on each of them. SPLAAT! They burst in a bloody display, as Ayumi savored her favorite moment of the gooey blood warming her foot...

"Well, you got your revenge. Now what?" Ayumi said, grinning. She hadn't had this much fun since their rampage in Atlantic City.

"Ayumi-chan, take a look at the situation. We have a truckload full of overpriced X-Box 360 bundles, and it's just about Christmas time. Let's have a little fun..."

The two of them spent the next half hour preparing for their "Big Surprise". Eventually, they were grouped into two huge sacks.

"Did you rig them like I told you to?" Chiaki said.

"Yes. They're ready." Ayumi said.

"Okay. ENLARGE!" Chiaki shouted, as the two of the grew into the night.....taller......and taller.......and TALLER! They had donned a female Santa red coat and hat, towering over the city at 1000 feet tall. Ayumi readjusted herself, accidently stepping on a house in the process. While she felt guilty, she enjoyed the feeling. "Whooops...."

"Don't worry, we can fix that later, remember? Anyway.......let's start!" Chiaki said, smiling. "Hey down there, little people! Now, I know you're afraid of the big bad Japanese schoolgirls, but we're here for something else than a rampage.........MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

Chiaki reached into her bag, and threw at least 50 large boxes. Upon closer examination, they were X-Box 360s! They scattered all over the city. As they neared the ground, the parachutes they rigged onto them opened and they landed harmlessly in the arms of citizens and in front of houses. Chiaki threw another handful, and another, and another....Ayumi did the same alongside her. "Happy er..ChristmaHanaKwanza~...." she said shyly.

"Hey, this is really fun after all. I can feel it in my heart that we're doin' a good thing here." Chiaki said.

"Well, it IS Microsoft after all. It's not like we're keeping them for ourselves, and it's not like their profits are going to be hurt that much by a few hundred missing X-Boxes compared to the tens of thousands they're going to sell......." Ayumi said, smiling.

The two of them walked down the streets under the moonlight, tossing X-Boxes into the night air. And so, this Christmas Holiday, Ayumi and Chiaki want to wish you "Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!"