- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
a sudden jump into first-person perspective
hello im noble, and im telling the story from hereon out because the narrator got into an 'accident' (Heh heh heh)
as soon as we walked into the cave, an amazing site met my eyes, a table covered in food! oh and all of the men there were half my size. but the food!
i struggled to get out of tina's arms, but to no avail. so after five seconds i finaly decided to pinch her on the breast (i was feeling bold that day). she let go of me, unintentionally, and i fell to the ground. when i landed with a thump i was hurt, not by the fall, but by how far away the food was, it would take me five minutes get there. but maybe only two if i ran. so i ran.
i was about two yards away from tina when i heard her say, 'wheres noble!?'
i didn't look back. any man that got in my way was pushed to the side. after doing this about five times they realized they should stay outta' my way.
when i got to the table i had forgot one thing, how the fuck do i get up there. then, i saw it, a long slender object perfect for climbing, i was too hungry to realize that it was a womans leg. then again, i don't think i would have cared anyway. i shimmied up the pole and then leapt for the table, i almost missed. i scrambled up over the edge and practically dived into the food. try doing that in gym.
a few minutes later i was full, and bored. so i decided to go bother tina. i asked one of the ladys nearby where she was. it was weird, all of the women are giant. i felt like i had stepped into one of those storys on this website called Giantess World. you should check it out. anyway, she led me to tinas room, where i found her laying on her bed reading a book. i climbed onto her stomach and, with much drama, flopped onto my back.
'tina?' i said in my sweetest voice.
'hm?' she replied without looking up from her book.
'IM BORED!!!'
'what do you want me to do about it half-pint'
i looked down at my feet and came up with a stupid answer. 'turn into a duck!'
she put down her book and looked at me, 'really?'
'yeah!'
'how about i sit on you?' it was meant to be a threat, but she unwittingly uncovered my secret fetish.
i move to hide my throbbing boner but she sees the movement and removes my hands. my faces is burning and i can't look her in the face.
when i gather the courage to look at her, in the place of the disgust i expected to see, was a mischievous smile.
'if you like it that way.' she says. she stands up and closes the door i realize what shes going to do to me, but that just excites me more. the next thing i know, her clothes are on the floor, and mine soon follow. i lay down and wait to be covered by the two massive mounds of flesh she calls her ass. i dont have to wait long, soon her entire ass fills my vision, i feel like my dick will explode if it gets any harder. soon my face is burryed deep in her ass and pussy, she gives me plenty of room to breath, though.
it smells strange. it's the smell of womanly musk and farts, and i love it. i silently beg her to fart, (i know, im sick, but it gets me off.) and, as if, she hears me. i breath in deeply. the pressure is removed from my chest.
'oh god im sorry, are you okay?' she asked with complete concern.
'god take me, my life is complete.' i reply.
she shakes her head, 'youre sick'
'it gets me off.'
'well i have plenty more where that came from.'
'please!' i beg. 'can i have more?'
'since you said please...'
next thing i see is a hole with wrinkles around it, i think its her asshole, hard to tell in this lighting. but the blast of sickly sweet air that comes out of it confirms my suspisions. im starting to feel light-headed, i dont know if its from the pleasure or too much methane, but im not complaining yet.
another blast comes out. i manage to catch some in my mouth. it tastes wonderful, i breath in deeply through my nose, this is way better than i imagined. i hear a muffled voice say, 'sorry sweetheart. all out.' im genuinely sad. but i take my mind off of it by licking her ass. tina gives a little gasp of suprise, then suddenly the landscape in front of me changes, and i realize what she wants me to do. but i have a better idea.
'it looks like you're a virgin, but i should fit' i say.
she manages to say 'wha-' before i shove my head inside her womanhood.