[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

From the grocery store, and back again, a Penny's tale. "Just kidding I'm not JR Tolkien and this was just a parody of The Hobbit, it has no real relation to this story at all, period. I just wanted to be clever!"

This is my second story for my Penny series. It follows the characters Ann, Jun, Lina, Peter, and Jennifer as they all get sucked into The Penny's curse. Lina is are main protagonist throughout the story. She is concisely using the pennies curse for her own amusement, and is unaware of something as well.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Animal, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Unaware, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Penny
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4676 Read: 14352
Published: May 28 2013 Updated: May 28 2013
Story Notes:

This story was  tedious but fun to write, and took me about five days to finish to where I wanted it. I hope you guys enjoy it.

1. Penny & Returns by EricAFreak [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4676 words)

This story was  tedious but fun to write, and took me about five days to finish to where I wanted it. I hope you guys enjoy it.