- Text Size +
Hanako exhaled slowly, closing her eyes and lighting the long, thin sticks of incense. As a shrine maiden, part of her duties involved making an offering to the shrine's Goddess daily, and she was nothing if not diligent. A mural depicting a beautiful nine-tailed fox performing supernatural acts covered the walls of the shrine's innermost sanctum, giving the room a calm, peaceful air.

Clasping her hands together, Hanako bowed her head, dropped to her knees, and began to pray. She was always unsure as to what to pray about, or why she prayed at all, but she didn't question rituals. They were in place for a reason, after all, and she was certain that she was doing something good, even if she wasn't seeing it herself.

A powerful gust of wind blew into the shrine, extinguishing the incense and interrupting Hanako's prayer. Curious as to whether she'd closed the doors to the sanctuary, she opened an eye, and gasped. All doors were still securely closed, and she was still completely alone in the room! Most unusually though, she could actually see the wind, as it sparkled and glowed ethereally in the quiet room.

Before the insane reality of what was happening could fully sink in, the glittery wind made a beeline straight for Hanako, traveling directly towards her face. Not knowing what was happening, she made an attempt at a scream, but it died in her throat as she lost consciousness.

A second later, Hanako's body rose from the floor, hovering an inch above it. She floated as if on a cushion of air, and her body language was more confident than normal. Her eyes glowed brightly, and her pupils were gone. A small ghostly flame followed closely behind her, flickering as she moved.

Hovering to the room's door, her lips turned upward into a smile, and she slid the door open, spreading her arms wide. She looked ready to receive the affection of hundreds, and was greeted by no one. Instead, the room outside of the main shrine was also conspicuously empty, save a single young woman diligently mopping the floor who didn't even notice Hanako's exit.

Hanako's lips turned down, not liking what she saw. Then, as quickly as it began, the ethereal glow left her eyes, and she collapsed back to the ground. Glowing wind shot from her mouth, and swished back into the actual shrine. The swirling gases began to take shape in a spectacle that would leave people talking for the rest of their lives, were anyone present to see it.

Finally, it all solidified into the form of a young woman. She could have passed for a shrine maiden herself, looking to be no more than seventeen years of age. However, her hakama was anything but traditional, only flowing down to her knees, and not all the way to her ankles. Her chest was large for someone of her age and relative height, and her feet were bare, rather than being clad in short tabi socks.

Most unusually though, sticking straight up from the top of her head and through the long, brown hair, was two distinctly vulpine ears. The lightly furred ears matched the color of her hair, and they twitched slightly in the silence. Completing the look of a fox-girl, an astounding nine thick, fluffy furred tails protruded from her backside. They moved individually of one another, and she stretched her limbs, tired from the effort of appearing.

Exhaling contentedly, she took her first step, preparing to leave the room. Though she moved gracefully, uncaring of the world around her, a deep, angry scowl could be seen on her face. She didn't like what she saw as she traversed the almost completely empty shrine, and gracefully stepped over Hanako's unconscious body, and out into the courtyard. The only other maiden in the shrine, suddenly noticed the woman, and dropped her mop, bowing to her knees. The fox-girl paid her no mind, continuing to walk past the only other person she could see.

She was resolved to do something about her disappointment, and walked down the hot concrete, leaving behind the shrine from which she emerged. The heat of the day bore down on her, but she didn't look the least bit perturbed by it. With her tails shimmering magnificently in the sunlight, she finally came to a stop, having settled a good distance away from the shrine.

Her fair skin began to glow in the sunlight, and her lips finally curled upward into a smile. A sudden, violent explosion of light engulfed the shrine and the surrounding area, blinding anyone nearby temporarily. As quickly as it came, it vanished, and in it's place, the mysterious woman stood, towering hundreds of feet into the air.

Exhaling slowly, she opened her eyes, and took in her now much tinier surroundings. A small couple was cowering in fear near her toes, having been walking just outside of the shrine before the giantess appeared. She smiled down at them, excited to test the abilities of her new size immediately. Spreading two of her toes apart, and caught the both of them in the gap, before tightening her grip powerfully. They pleaded and begged to be spared, and her enhanced hearing could understand every word of it.

She simply chose to ignore them.

Squeezing her toes together, she ended their lives with a soft, pleasurable crunch, before sliding her hands down her body. She was going to enjoy this, and they weren't. They deserved it though, and she had to let them know why.

“HUMANS!” The giantess shouted, immediately drawing the attention of everything nearby. “YOUR GODDESS, MIKA, IS SPEAKING!” She said, smiling. Many people took the declaration of herself as a Goddess as a signal to run away, but she didn't care. Individually they mattered less than a grain of sand to the tide, and she had no desire to waste her time by chasing them down.

“I've been sleeping for thousands of years, and you seem to have forgotten that I am what you should all be worshiping!” She shouted, anger clear in her voice. “Instead you've changed to... technology, or... others.” She spat with disgust. “I'll be reminding you of where your faith should lie, even if I have to destroy every last one of you.” She finished with a wicked smile.

Then, figuring that she'd said all she would need to say, she took her first steps as a giantess. Her nine tails fluttered as she did so, communicating her excitement to anyone too in-shock to believe her. While the shrine was in a relatively secluded, wooded area, she was but a few steps from the city, and her great feet crushed trees flat as she reached the outskirts, finding her first target.

It was another shrine, built very similarly to her own, but it was teeming with life. Dozens upon dozens of shrine maidens littered the premises, and Mika could sense that there were many more hidden within its walls. Experimentally, she pressed her bare toes against one of the shrine's flimsy wooden walls, and relished in the sound of wood cracking, conforming to her might. The knowledge that she was desecrating a holy place only fueled her excitement further.

Dozens more maidens ran out from the building that Mika's toes were pressed against, and the Goddess smiled. Their tiny screams of terror reached her sensitive fox ears, and they twitched imperceptibly. She was all too eager to begin, and bulldozed her toes forward, demolishing the shrine's outer wall, and anyone unlucky enough to still be inside.

Smiling down at her prey, they looked up in fear, noticing something else rather non-traditional about the giantess's hakama. Aside from the considerably shorter length, the view they were offered as she towered far above them showed that she wore nothing underneath the red, pleated pants!

Their eyes craned up, and only those that were the furthest away from Mika could see her mischievous expression over the round expanse of her chest. This did little to put them at ease, especially when the giantess began to crouch, spreading the bottom of her hakama, and lowering herself closer to her captives.

Mika lowered her hands into the dense crowd, scooping up a double handful of terrified shrine maidens. While the majority of them looked terrified to be in Mika's presence, a few of the higher ranking women in more elegant outfits looked up at the giantess angrily. Plucking them out of the crowd specifically, the fox-girl allowed the rest to tumble back out onto the ground.

Then, without an ounce of shame, she pulled the hem of her hakama up, and turned, presenting her bare bottom to the crowd. The fear-stricken crowd exploded into a full-on panic, and they made every attempt to escape the shadow of her round, smooth cheeks.

Uncaring about whether or not there was anyone underneath her, Mika simply allowed herself to fall onto her butt, her weight cratering the ground deeply as she did so. The quickly-growing familiar sensation of bodies surrendering to her superior might washed over her body, and her nine tails swayed behind her, carving through anything she wasn't sitting directly on, and creating a large clearing.

Spreading her legs in front of herself and placing her feet together, Mika trapped her victims without any way to escape. Her smooth, creamy thighs couldn't be scaled, and her feet were pressed together firmly enough to block escape that way. She watched them with great interest, relishing the feeling of their helplessness a moment longer. Those between her legs, along with the older women in her hand were given an exceedingly lewd view of her sex, which glistened in the sun.

Mika was all too eager to begin, and she ran the fingers of her free hand between her legs, preparing herself. She'd picked this shrine specifically, as she'd sensed that it was not only active in the decline of her own shrine, but it had once belonged to a former rival, a wolf Goddess. There was always a certain amount of animosity between the Foxes and Wolves, so forcing her will over this holy land would do the most harm, she felt. While only those in her hands seemed to have the faintest idea of who she was, they were all terrified of what she was planning.

While Mika felt as if she could simply sit there for days at a time, allowing them to quiver in her presence, she could also feel a burning need in her loins that needed to be extinguished. Feeling she'd simply forced her presence on them enough, she began to move again. Scooping her free hand into the pile of panicking women, her heart fluttered at the feeling of tiny limbs attacking her fingers viciously. Her breathing rate slowed, and she brought the screaming, innocent girls down between her legs.

Immediately Mika's heart skipped a beat, and a pleasured groan escaped her slightly parted lips. The feeling was exquisite, and one she hadn't experienced in so long. She concentrated on it for a moment, cupping a hand over her lips, and keeping them entombed within her.

They were begging to be spared. Begging for their own, preferred deity to come to their aid. Begging for the Goddess to leave them be. Mika could hear it all, could sense their terror, and anguish in her moist cavern.

Leaning back, Mika began to groan louder, and contracted her lower muscles, feeling a series of light pops inside of herself. A sharp spike of fear emanated from inside, and she raised a hand to her mouth, biting on her thumb. They were succumbing to her power, and were utterly hopeless! The thoughts drove her wild with desire, and she felt it was time to end this.

No longer cupping the throbbing ball of humanity against herself, Mika extended a finger, and slid it between her folds. She could feel the nail of her finger tear through more than a few of the soft bodies, and gasped. Though the air was warm, her hot breath could be seen as she slowly extracted her finger, and sat up.

From high above the impassable wall of her legs, she watched the crowd of tiny, scared, shrine maidens. They were all looking up fearfully at the Goddess, and many had dropped to their knees in prayer to her. Mika's already massive ego swelled slightly larger at the sight, but it wasn't enough.

Stretching her legs forward, Mika began the slow, deliberate task of closing her bare legs together on the throngs of panicking women between them. Her finger was diving in and out of herself rhythmically, and she continued to feel tiny, weak fingers attempt to grab at her significantly larger one, and hitch a ride out. The attempts always ended with multiple broken bones, and she squeezed her inner muscles again, producing another pleasant wave of pops.

Meanwhile, between her legs, there was a panic the likes of which none of the girls had ever experienced. Dozens of young women were attempting to outrun the closing-in legs, and escape to freedom, but their biggest obstacle was themselves. Girls pushed and shoved, knocking each other over, as a beeline was made to the exit between the feet that seemed impossibly far away.

Mika watched the spectacle unfolding as her arousal continued to grow. They were all so scared of her, running for their lives! Her smooth, soft thighs had already run over a few of the girls who'd been knocked over, and she relished the tiny bits of pressure they placed on her skin before expiring. It was a veritable orgy of death and destruction, one she knew would be coming to an end quickly.

Picking up the pace, she adjusted to two fingers, and tore apart the unlucky women inside of her, as her bulldozing legs continued to close in. The cacophony of sensations was beginning to reach a head, and Mika could feel herself reaching the end!

Then, it hit. She screamed pleasurably, losing her calm, dominating demeanor. She pulled her fingers from inside of herself, and slammed her legs together, completely ending the death race that she'd been acting out. Her entire body shook, and she thrashed around on the ground, leveling any parts of the shrine that were left standing.

Then, just as quickly as it'd come, it ended. Mika lay on her back, trying in vain to catch her breath. Seconds turned into minutes, and a goofy smile had found its way onto her lips. She'd used mortals to pleasure herself before, but she'd never done it at such a size. It was an experience she was sure she'd never forget, and she closed her eyes as her breathing normalized.

Finally, after laying down for nearly ten minutes, the Goddess stood, and the results of her session were revealed to the world. A great divot in the shape of her body marked the spot where the rival shrine had once stood. Between the legs, a slowly spreading puddle expanded, and she rubbed between the nub between her legs, reliving the moment. A longer, darker colored red puddle traced the length of her legs, and she looked down, seeing for herself just how dirty she was.

Sighing blissfully, Mika ran her hands through her hair, and her pointy ears twitched in happiness. She still had plenty of revenge to enact upon these tiny, modern people. The shrine maidens were only the beginning. Next she'd need to punish the youth for shirking their studies in religion. Their studies about her.

Stretching her arms over her head, her nine tails danced in the cool air, and the red marks covering the inside of her legs began to magically fade away. She needed to be clean for her next task after all, and she wouldn't want to scare the youths too quickly.

Mika's presence in the city was anything subtle, and she walked through the tiny streets, uncaring of who, or what found itself beneath her feet. She was too focused on finding the school that was in the mind of the shrine maiden she'd inhabited earlier.

The walk was short, thanks to Mika's insistence on traveling a straight line, and not caring about anything in her path. The school was minuscule in comparison to her almighty form, and she couldn't suppress a chuckle at the sight of it.

In response to her presence, the doors burst open and many tiny things began to flood from its entrances, shocking Mika. She'd probed Hanako's mind for a school yes, but she'd expected a High School, or a College.

The tiny, scared bugs at her feet were far younger than that. The tiny school, with it's bright red roof had to have been an elementary, and she experimentally slid her toes into the rushing crowds of school children, spreading them wide. She quickly caught a dozen of the scared things, and clenched her toes lightly, feeling them burst like grapes against her skin.

A cruel smile formed on the Goddess's lips, and her tails began to move about excitedly. They were only human children, yes, but they squished just as good as their fully grown counterparts. Besides, her goal was to punish the youth, and Mika was a Goddess of her word.

Moving her messy bare foot over the top of the tiny building, she pressed her toes into the top, feeling it dimple beneath the pressure. Just the lightest tap of her toes had nearly brought the entire structure down, and she smiled as a tremendous surge of people flew out the front doors.

No. They weren't people. They were only children. And that made it so much more devious.

Slamming her bare foot down, Mika felt everything crumple and heard the distinct sound of more than a few meeting their end under it. She wriggled her toes on the smashed structure, before sliding her foot back, and leaving a huge swath of debris in her path.

Sighing pleasurably, Mika could feel herself growing excited again, and crouched. Using both hands as a shovel, she scooped directly into the middle of the terrified crowd, lifting them as she stood back up to her full height. The distinct high pitched wails of fear only a child could produce mixed in with the scared shouts of teachers, or parents. It was like music to her ears, and the giantess licked her lips hungrily.

She knew that eating people was just what giants did in children's literature, and she certainly didn't want to stray from any expectations. Raising them to her face, she could hear their fear increase in volume, as she gave them a long, exaggerated sniff.

Being more than human gave her more than a few enhanced senses, and the foxgirl could smell the fear on them. Having been sated sexually earlier, this was awakening a different, predatory aspect of herself, and she opened her mouth wide over the mob.

She exhaled onto them. The hot humidity of her breath washed over the children and teachers, terrifying them all equally. No child was silent now, and the sound of bawling now drowned out the screams of the few adults present.

Grinning toothily, Mika clacked her shiny, white teeth together before running her tongue along the outside. Saliva was beginning to pool inside her mouth as she stared hungrily at her prey. They were helpless. Completely and utterly helpless, and they would help to nourish her Goddess physique.

Wasting no more time, Mika opened her mouth again. Thin strings of saliva connected the roof of her mouth to her tongue, a clear sign of her excitement to those scared in her palm. Her breathing rate increased, and she slipped her tongue from her mouth, pressing it into the group. She held it there for a moment, her wet tongue pinning more than a few of them to the soft flesh of her palm, and smothering others beneath its wet, fleshy bulk.

Mika lay her thick, wet tongue there a moment. Her hot breath buffeted those who were lucky enough to not be beneath the tongue, but in front of it. Her enhanced senses only made the entire experience better, as she could now taste their fear. The subtle saltiness of tears brought an awkward, open-mouthed smile to her lips. The struggles of pinned children beneath her tongue slowed, and came to a subtle end.

Slipping her tongue back into her mouth, she looked into the results of her playtime, and could see a couple of the children caught under her muscle sputter back to life. Only a couple, she noted, as the rest continued to lay on her palm, unmoving. Those that were coming to began to spit up her saliva, and her heart beat faster as she realized she'd drowned some with only her pink tongue!

Closing her eyes, she began to breathe a little harder, as electric tingles of pleasure traveled through her body. She'd admit that her rampage started off fueled by anger, but now pleasure drove her actions. She silently cursed at herself for not having tried anything like this through the thousands of years she'd lived.

Sighing pleasurably, she opened her eyes lazily, watching the victims in her hands again. They hadn't calmed down any, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Tilting her head back, she slipped her tongue from between her mouth, and moved her palms over her open mouth.

Like a fresh rain the children and the occasional adult sprinkled all over the inside of her mouth, sending little bursts of flavor all over her tongue. Mika had prepared herself for this sensation by pressing her tongue against them only moments ago, but once it actually happened she could feel her knees buckle, so overwhelming was the sensation.

They cried for their parents. They cried for their teachers. They cried at the supposed demon that was here eating them. They wanted to go home. They tried to crawl to her still-open lips, and make an attempt to escape, They tried to crawl from beneath her tongue, as more than a few had fallen under it, and wanted nothing to with it. They crawled all over her teeth, looking for safety.

Closing her lips, Mika plunged the group into darkness, and, only a second later, felt her first victim. Clearly confused by the sudden darkness, she felt a tiny morsel fall into the back of her mouth, and slide down her throat. The sensation made Mika collapse, her knees crashing into the huge crowd that had still made little leeway since she'd arrived.

She ignored them. They were unimportant. The myriad of tastes and sensations filling her mouth were all that mattered, and she pressed her teeth down ever so slightly. Immediately she was granted the sound of bodies crushing together between the hard, powerful surfaces of her teeth. She could literally tear the mouthful of people to shreds and save them the indignity of a slow death, if she so chose.

Tilting her head back, Mika pushed that silly thought out of her head. She wasn't a kind Goddess, nor was she a kind fox-girl. She had come here with the intent to punish the youth, and what good would that do if she let them off easy? For their own sake, they would be made to suffer a slow, agonizing end.

Opening her mouth a final time, she gave the youths their final moments of sunlight and fresh air, before they were sent tumbling down the back of her throat.

Mika gasped in surprise. Words didn't exist to properly describe the sensations as feelings of dominance completely overwhelmed her psyche. They clawed and scratched at her esophagus, but they couldn't hope to slow down the process of being swallowed alive. Their cries for mercy vibrated the inside of her throat, and she pressed a finger to her neck, enjoying the minuscule vibrations.

The sensation lasted almost a full minute, as there were quite a few in her mouth and they made every attempt to escape from the dark tunnel that would spell their doom. Not one escaped, and she rubbed her flat tummy through her kimono. Even as a Goddess they couldn't be felt in there, but the knowledge was enough to keep her going. She'd eaten a handful of innocent, whimpering children, and had loved absolutely every moment of it. They'd die slowly, and she could sense her body would eke every last bit of pleasure it could from them.

Sighing, she stood back to her feet, before looking down. The crowd had largely diminished, and she stepped into the middle of the last flailing group group, enjoying the cracks and crumbles of tiny bodies against her soles again. Rubbing her tummy one last time, she was certain she'd felt the barest tingle of a sensation, and began to walk again, leaving the demolished elementary behind.

As she walked, her thoughts began to wander. Really, the children weren't entirely to blame for their disrespect for her, as they were young, and uneducated. No, the rest of the blame fell to their parents, and as Mika's eyes fell upon the densely packed skyscrapers downtown, she knew her next destination if she intended to punish the adults for not teaching the youth about her.

With a single step, the school was behind her, and she was stomping her way through a residential neighborhood. Smooth, perfectly formed footprints were left behind, and she sighed as she felt the cool, soft grass of yards beneath her feet. A few homes dotted the path she took, but they yielded before her might as easily as the earth itself.

“Grrr...”

Mika's ears perked up, her heart skipped a beat, and she fell back in surprise all at once. Sitting up, she saw, framed by her big, bare feet, was a tiny, angry dog. Not even big by human standards, the tiny yapping thing barked at her, as though aware of the giantess's ties to foxes, and therefore felines.

Slowly catching her breath, Mika's eyes turned up into a smile. Though she and her kind wielded power beyond human comprehension, they were still stereotyped as having an incredible fear of dogs. That much was true, but Mika was a bit out of the league from a lower ranked Goddess, as her nine, fluffy tails could prove.

Standing back to her towering, skyline altering height, she took a deep breath, ready to deal with the situation. Crossing her arms over her chest, her mind wandered back to the towering buildings, but she pushed those thoughts aside for the moment. The dog continued to yap at her toes, desperately trying to break free from its flimsy chain in order to attack the big, fleshy toe invading its territory.

Sliding her big toe forward, Mika cringed visibly at the sight of the tiny dog's slobbering mouth biting her toe. She may have been able to get over her crippling fear of canines, but even this tiny, feeble thing was enough to make her skin crawl.

The tiny yaps of the dog raised in pitch, as Mika's big toe continued its slow, forward movement, catching one of the things legs under its mass. With the horrid beast trapped, Mika smiled awkwardly, and continued to slide her beautiful big toe over the dog, until its high-pitched shrieks ended completely. The giantess smiled, and pressed her toe down firmly, burying the dogs remains dozens of feet into the ground.

Though she looked confident, and as if she'd gotten over her distaste for dogs completely, her nine tails were standing completely on end, betraying her actual demeanor. Having to touch the thing, even as tiny as it was, had almost completely frozen her in her tracks, and a big part of her had wanted to run the other direction as soon as she'd heard the thing.

It was gone now though, and her tails began to calm down, while her ears stopped perking so high up. She had more people to punish after all, and not... dogs. She shivered at even the thought of seeing another dog, before resuming a quick walking pace downtown.

The buildings rose as Mika continued her trek through the city. As their height climbed to the level of her waist, they became more densely packed, and she was causing a considerable amount of damage with every step she took. Her soft and fluffy tails were still powerful enough to tear through the sides of the buildings as she walked, leaving huge, irreparable scars in the glass facades.

Then, she saw it. A wide smile crossed her lips as she bounded through the city, indiscriminately plowing her massive body through anything in her way. A literal force of nature, she'd carved a path leading directly to a building that stood equal to her own incredible height.

Her heart pounded in her chest, knowing that the people in this building were realizing she'd selected them as her playthings for the moment. She didn't want to waste any time now, and set to work immediately.

Plunging both hands into the building, she nimbly plucked a dozen tiny, terrified office workers from the assumed safety of the building. Uncaring of the damage she caused to the building, she pulled the double handful out, and regarded them.

Suspended hundreds of feet in the air, the businessmen and office ladies fought in vain against the giantess's fingers. They knew any of a hundred fates could be awaiting them as the giant, lusty gaze of the fox-girl looked down at them. Suicide was a more attractive option, but Mika's fingers couldn't be moved a centimeter for all their combined efforts.

Smiling down at them, Mika licked her lips, and without wasting any time, pressed her open palms against her huge, round breasts. Even through the thin material of her kimono she could feel their puny attempts at freedom. Their combined strength was just as fruitless at supporting the weight of her breasts as they were at separating her fingers.

Breathing lustily, Mika removed them from her chest, and dumped them on the roof of a nearby building. Immediately a man broke free, running for the edge of the building, but Mika's reflexes were far too quick, and she brought her fingers down, pinching the tiny man, and enjoying the sensation of him exploding.

Rubbing her slender fingers together to rid them of the man, she squinted angrily. Fear of an angry giantess froze the rest of them in their tracks, and Mika calmly plucked two of the terrified, shaking people from the roof. A man and a woman were lifted from the crowd, while the giantess pulled the top of her kimono open. Slipping one down the front of each breast, she caressed them into position slowly and carefully.

A soft, almost imperceptible moan escaped her parted lips as the duo was massaged into place, and she felt the two of them reach her stiffening nipples at the exact same time. Immediately her entire body erupted into pleasure, and she grabbed for her victims on top of the nearby building as she fell once again. Only half of the group were successfully grabbed, and her arm plowed through the top of the building, sending the screaming remainders tumbling to the ground.

They didn't matter. Though she'd only had half the group from before, her rising needs had to be addressed. Separating the handful of people into into two small groups, she violently shoved one group between her legs, not even allowing them to fully appreciate their destination as she did so. The other was sprinkled into her mouth, which she closed behind them.

Her body was wracked with enough pleasure to even drive a Goddess such as herself completely insane. The sensitive nubs at the end of her breasts hardened, crushing her two victims against the soft inside of her kimono. Those in her mouth felt her throat open up, and accept the offering of their bodies. They slid down slowly, the muscles in her throat forcing them in until they'd reached her stomach, filled with many still-crying children. Meanwhile, those between her legs had to deal with bone-crushing contractions sending them into a world filled with nothing but pain.

Even those not directly experiencing her body weren't safe, as her firm, bouncing bottom slammed onto the street repeatedly in excitement, the quakes bringing down smaller buildings, and sending vehicles bouncing dozens of feet into the air.

The spectacle continued for nearly a minute before Mika finally screamed at the top of her lungs, deafening many for hundreds of feet in every direction. Buildings cracked, and some crumbled beneath the power of her pleasure-filled long, uninterrupted shriek before she finally collapsed onto her back.

Breathing heavily, she caressed the curves of her body, and ran her hands down her tails. As much as she wanted to just lay on the streets for another ten minutes, she felt she'd made her point, and staying any longer would only dilute it.

She stood slowly, her shaking feet barely able to support her. She ignored all the damage she'd caused. She didn't care anymore. The people had served their purpose, and it was time to leave them be. She stepped back to the skyscraper whose height equaled her own, and admired herself in the glass. The two holes her pretty fingers had created were still there, but the building looked like it'd been largely evacuated, its occupants joining the crowds her feet tread on without a care.

“I hope.. you learned your lesson...” She said, speaking slowly, and admiring the inside of her mouth. She knew it was the last sight so many people today had seen, and was certain they were thankful it was at least a pretty one.

Exhaling deeply, she stepped forward, and pressed her entire body against the skyscraper. Her nine tails fanned out, and her entire body began to glow. With another step she molded the building to her shape, walking through like it wasn't even there. However, contrary to all logic, her body never exited through the opposite side.

Like it was a portal to another dimension, her huge, powerful body stepped into the building, and vanished upon hitting the opposite side. Without any fanfare, or further information, she was gone. Evidence of her form marked the city everywhere, and she left the people with many questions that would never properly be answered.

---

It had been one day since the visit from the giant foxgirl. The city was still far too busy reeling from her appearance to begin any serious reconstruction efforts, and they were still trying to calculate just how much damage she'd caused.

Hanako, a lowly shrine maiden awoke slowly as a moist cloth was placed on her face. She looked up at the loving eyes of the only other woman who worked at the shrine. She wanted to ask how she'd fallen asleep, and how long she was out for, but the question was put on hold with a knock on the door.

The woman silently motioned for Hanako to stay in bed. Curious, she sat up anyway, and craned her neck as the other woman stepped slowly to the door. Sliding it open, Hanako could clearly hear the gasp of surprise as dozens, if not hundreds of people gathered at the entrance to the shrine and the courtyard.