[Reviews - 133] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Michael Parker and his wife Amy have recently purchased their first home that they can truly call their own. They're about to throw a housewarming party and their friends will be attending. What will happen when Michael decides to entertain their guests by showing off to them the latest invention he's been toiling away on for the past few months?


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Adventure, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 59434 Read: 266000
Published: May 21 2013 Updated: June 17 2014

1. Chapter 1 by dingbing [Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarstar (1394 words)

 

My first story of this nature. Hopefully someone out there will enjoy it. The first couple chapters will be primarily introductory, there are a few characters to meet before things get rolling. Thanks to anyone that reads this.

 

2. Chapter 2 by dingbing [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2371 words)

 

The last chapter that is primarily introductory to the characters. I realize these chapters may be lengthy enough to turn some people away from reading, but to anyone that does read through this, thanks again, it is appreciated.

 

 

3. Chapter 3 by dingbing [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2839 words)

 

Thanks to anyone continuing to read, I do hope people are enjoying the story.

I hope the formatting isn't giving anyone trouble. I've altered it a bit as was suggested to me, feel free to let me know if I've made things better or worse

 

 

 

 

4. Chapter 4 by dingbing [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2978 words)

Please continue to give me your thoughts in reviews. Thanks for reading!

5. Chapter 5 by dingbing [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1977 words)

 

 

I decided to split what I was writing for Chapter 5... and one chapter became two. So here is what will now be known as Chapter 5. I'm still working on finishing up Chapter 6.

Please leave me your thoughts in reviews, I appreciate hearing from anyone that's taking the time to read my story and finding out what they think so far.

6. Chapter 6 by dingbing [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2601 words)

 

Please keep the reviews coming. I look forward to reading them before I complete the next chapters. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2269 words)

 

 

Again, please keep the reviews coming! I look forward to reading them before I complete the next chapters. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

 

8. Chapter 8 by dingbing [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2057 words)

 

This might be considered sort of a "boring" chapter. Hopefully not TOO boring. I look forward to reading your reviews!

9. Chapter 9 by dingbing [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3379 words)

 

I've been a bit busy, yesterday was the season finale of Game of Thrones and the 2 hour season premiere of Falling Skies... E3 kicked off this morning and I spent the entire day drooling over upcoming video games. I just took a break from that and did a quick proofread of this chapter (my lengthiest one yet by about 300 words). I had a lot of fun writing it, I hope you all really enjoy it and that you'll continue to enjoy the story as it unfolds. Thanks for reading, now I look forward to reading your reviews!

 

 

 

 

10. Chapter 10 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3699 words)

 

For anyone that was not aware, the laptop I had been using to write this story on crashed back in early June. I wrote this chapter on a really old computer with plenty of problems of its own. Operating this thing is more of a chore than anything else but it was still good to get back to the story. I can't say whether or not I'll be adding chapters with the same frequency I had been back before the laptop crash, but it all depends on how anxious I am to continue the story I suppose. That said, I am NOT abandonignthe story, I look forward to continuing to write it, it just might be more than a few days between updates. 

Please review/share your thoughts, I love reading them!

11. Chapter 11 by dingbing [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2627 words)

12. Chapter 12 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (6264 words)

 

When I added chapter 11, for some reason it was added 3 times. I deleted the two extras that night, but it threw the entire story's word count off and it didn't return to normal afterwards like I was hoping it would. So as of right now this story's word count stands at a little over 5,000 words higher than it should. I've tried contacting the site to see if there's any way to fix this but so far there has been no response. It's not really THAT big of an issue, but I thought I'd mention it in case anyone was wondering why the word count seemed higher than it should be. 

EDIT: It seems like the issue has sorted itself out... at least I hope that's what's happened.


Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new chapter, thanks for reading!

 

 

13. Chapter 13 by dingbing [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2920 words)

 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy! Please leave a review!

14. Chapter 14 by dingbing [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3837 words)

 

I hope you enjoy the chapter, thanks for reading!

 

 

15. Chapter 15 by dingbing [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2999 words)

 

A new chapter! I'd like to take a moment and give a "shout-out" to aaron, codeman83, and Carycomic. Each of them have reviewed nearly every chapter I've written so far and I greatly appreciate it. And thank you to everyone else that's taken the time to leave me a review and your feedback. It really does mean a lot to me to hear what the readers think of the story.

I hope you enjoy, and please read the end notes after you read the chapter!

16. Chapter 16 by dingbing [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2030 words)

 

WOW, I'm pretty sure my last chapter was my most read and reviewed one yet! I'm very glad people enjoyed it!

17. Chapter 17 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1897 words)

 

WOW, 50,000 reads... that's a milestone I never imagined I'd achieve back when I first started writing this story. I remember when I posted the first few chapters and watched excitedly as the read count grew to 250, then 500, then getting excited again as it soared to 1,000, 5,000, and beyond. I want to thank everyone again for reading and reviewing. You've made writing and sharing this story such a positive experience and I'm immensely thankful!

 

 

18. Chapter 18 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1449 words)

 

 

I've decided to split this chapter I've been working on into two chapters. I'm taking a large chunk of what I have written so far and adding it now because it might be a while before I can wrap it up, and it's already been over a week since I added something here, I thought people might like to see another update sooner rather than later. 

I was off to what I consider to be a good start with this chapter. I worked on it a little here and there for a couple days, then got lazy again. And now I've come down with some sort of cold and I can't really get into the writing mood while I'm sick so it might be a couple more days before I can get back to work on the rest of the chapter. Now this isn't something that's keeping me from writing but it's pretty ridiculous so I want to mention it... Last night I hurt the roof of my mouth on a Pringle. Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I have written so far, and I want to get back to wrapping up the rest of the chapter as soon as I feel up to it.

 

 

19. Chapter 19 by dingbing [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (6270 words)

 

I've FIANLLY completed it! Here it is, the FULL chapter! I'm sorry it took me so long. I really hope it was worth the wait. It's probably not entirely necessary, but I recommend going back and reading the previous chapter or two to help refresh your memory. That's what I always do when an author here releases a new chapter of a story that hadn't been updated before that in over a month.

A little over 6,000 words, I believe this is my longest chapter yet, and if not, it's definitely my second longest! I don't want to delay this any longer, here you go!

 

 

 

 

20. Chapter 20 by dingbing [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2109 words)

 

I'd like to say Happy Birthday to this story! I can't believe it's been a year today (May 21st) since I started writing it. Chapters 1 and 2 turn a year old today, chapter 3 will will be a year old tomorrow, and sometime this weekend chapter 4 will as well. I used to write at a much faster pace, haha. 

 

 

21. Chapter 21 by dingbing [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1468 words)

 

A new chapter! And it's actually been less than a month since the last one! That's pretty good for me, isn't it? This chapter is a bit on the short side compared to some of the others, but I hope you enjoy it!