[Reviews - 35] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

This is a fictional story based on historical events, it is being done for fun. It will have less smut then most stories, and rely on its action and storytelling to carry it, hopefully this will not backfire on me.

The year is 1945, in a last ditch effort to thwart the Americans, a final defensive naval battle off the Okinawa's is about to commence. This is the story of those five thousand men aboard ten Japanese warships. Only this time the ships mysteriously sailed through a rift in space. They have now been stranded on another planet. This planet has giant people, unknown dangers, and other wonderful things the sailors can't even imagine. Mix in some Japanese legends and lore; and then add a completely different culture made up mostly of female giants, can they possibly hope to survive in this new world?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Historical characters and events are a work of fiction and do not represent correct history, duh. Japanese legends and myths are roughly used and have been changed to suit the story, no insult intended.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Gentle, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Crush, Giant, Unaware, Vore, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 31129 Read: 89266
Published: May 21 2013 Updated: April 04 2014
Story Notes:

I really hope you guys like the pilot chapter. I would love any kind of ideas or feedback to help this story succeed.

1. Chapter 1 Depart by EricAFreak [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1947 words)

2. Chapter 2 Out Fishing by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2024 words)

This chapter focuses on the survival aspect and decsion making of the fleet, enjoy it!

3. Chapter 3 Origin of the Legends by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2105 words)

I'm sorry I took so long to update this, I'll try and write some more soon, but anyways here is chapter three, I hope the few people that read this will enjoy it!

4. Chapter 4 Maki - The Ryujin Weaver by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1665 words)

Well I bring to you another chapter for your enjoyment, and while my tiredness level may not be as bad as Ito's, I defintly took a hit in sleep to bring you this chapter today. So I hope you all Enjoy it.

5. Chapter 5 Holy Words by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1398 words)

       This chapter was very dialogue heavy, as a result I ended up with a shorter chapter length then I wanted. It originally was going to include updates about the fleet, but the fleet is ahead in time to the events for Maki and Shouta, as a result I did not include them. Needless to say, enjoy the chapter and look forward to the next one. This story will go the way it wants, not necessarily the way I want.

6. Chapter 6 Meet the Parents part 1 by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1792 words)

Okay so I rushed another chapter out, hopefully you all enjoy it. I had some free time for once, and an inkling to write. It's over 1600 words but it's not the 2000 I keep trying to aim for.

This chapter like the last one is yet again focusing on a Ryujin arc. It will probably stay this way until it can catch up with the fleets progress. So I hope you like that.

7. Chapter 7 Meet The Parents part 2 by EricAFreak [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1999 words)

Hello readers. This last bit of writing was kind of difficult and I worried about characters a bit, as a result I kept rewriting sentences as I was trying to level out my characters. Hopefully It's good. It continues where it left off. It didn't reach 2000 words, but it's real close! I feel Ashamed... :(

8. Chapter 8 Good Morning by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1625 words)

Hello again readers. So I decided to put this chapter out since I'm going on a two day vacation to the beach, so I rushed it out for you guys. My back has been aching lately and I've been working a lot, so I hope you guys like the chapter. It opens with the fleet, and delves into Ryujin society a bit more; as well as starting a new plot line, enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 Journey by EricAFreak [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2267 words)

The last chapter was rushed, and this one was delayed. I'm sorry I was not able to deliver last Sunday, but I ended up changing some stuff, and rewriting a bit, so the chapter length was a little longer than normal for you guys. The story continues and I hope you like it.

10. Chapter 10 The Tree Burning Men by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2141 words)

Okay so here's another fine example of a delayed chapter. I've recently been doing a lot of research for this story, and well it's been tiring me out. I haven't really even got a chance to use the research much yet.

 I also spent some time, and reedited all the first eight chapters. I found a few mistakes both grammar and story wise which I corrected. I also added in some link tags with information, images, etc, if you guys like them, I can add more.

Anyways here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it.

11. Chapter 11 The Slaughter by EricAFreak [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2554 words)

Hello Again Readers! So I admit I built up a lot of suspense for this chapter, so hopefully it meets with your expectations. It was rather delayed, and I knew no matter what I wrote I'd probably get criticism for it, so here it is how I thought it would all go down. Enjoy!

12. Chapter 12 Exile by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2444 words)

Sorry for the long wait between this chapter and the last. I had hoped to write this chapter long ago, and so I'm sorry. I thought this chapter was pretty fun, but it's got a lot of different perspectives, so hopefully no one will get lost, after such a long absence. Enjoy!

13. Chapter 13 Loud Noise by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1827 words)

Sorry for the long delay. I hope you like this chapter, I'll try and write more when I get some more time, I've been very busy in my life recently. Sorry it's so short, I wish I had more time to write.

14. Chapter 14 Eve of a Battle by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2444 words)

The plot thickens? Hello readers, I hope you like the newest chapter. This chapter had a lot more care put into then the last rushed chapter, and is quite a bit longer to boot, enjoy.

15. Chapter 15 Bath Time by EricAFreak [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2897 words)

So this chapter was long overdue. Forgive me for not writing lately, I had a bit of writers block, also I've been busy and doing other stuff in real life. Know I may not always update regularly but I do eventually finish my stories if you stick around long enough. Enjoy..