- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay so I rushed another chapter out, hopefully you all enjoy it. I had some free time for once, and an inkling to write. It's over 1600 words but it's not the 2000 I keep trying to aim for.

This chapter like the last one is yet again focusing on a Ryujin arc. It will probably stay this way until it can catch up with the fleets progress. So I hope you like that.

      April the 8th, naval time 3:00PM, Jiro's and Momo's perspective.

      Jiro was getting to be a bit old now, second son of his mother, he had been prized by his village. He had already spent his youth flirting with woman on the behalf of his village. He had formed his village around the girls of his own whims, his personal harem. His mother had used him as dowry in exchange for her own daughters mate. Jiro did not miss his sisters much because many of the girls now in his village were his daughters.

      When he had finally begotten a son, from one of his many mates, she was declared the hierarchal wife. As a result Jiro lost all power, and his wife Momo took over all of his matters. While before Jiro could use his position to be with any girl he fancied in his village, eat any food, or sleep in any man palace; under his wife's control, he could no longer freely leave her chambers unless she allowed it. Still he did not mind it, it was simply another phase of his life. Besides, this often meant that his wife Momo might offer out his services to some of his former harem in exchange for food. This resulted in good things for him and his wife. As a result Momo held the power of life over all the girls in her village.

      Still Momo was not a bad wife, where she had once been a very proud and strong fisherman with a toned body, she was now heavier and used to a new lifestyle which made Jiro seem more important. Wanting to stand out, Momo would often buy nice clothes for Jiro for her pride. She wanted a beautiful male who swayed other woman with his emotions and care free attitude. Men didn't need or care or want to take care of themselves, and Jiro was no different, he did not ask where his food came from, but instead asked for more comfortable surroundings, and music. He felt sex was a duty, and nothing more, and from birth to his now ripe age of 74 with nearly 50 years left remaining to him, that wouldn't change. He never felt that society was wrong, the fact that he was always locked up never crossed his mind. He just did as society always had expected him to, he could not protect himself, and he wouldn't even want to try.

      Momo was just a girl from a neighboring village when she had first met Jiro. He was cute, and she wished so much she would be chosen to be part of his new harem in his village. Now standing at the pinnacle of power in his village, she had the gods luck. Descending down the village tree was a chore she no longer had to do, being wife in a village meant she had the power of her daughters and the power over the other harem girls, her sisters. Her daughters could not ever hope to receive a dowry without her, once she had become wife, all born from her husband were considered hers including the men. Her husband was the only one capable of producing children, so in exchange, the other harem girls were kept in check in the village by this system as well.

      So while she used to be a spry fisherman who was well renowned for her giant catches, she now sat in power because of her husband, and used this power. Still life was rather boring and her previous sisters became shallow as they tried for her husband. Her daughters only wished to move out of the village away from their mother and become mothers themselves. In the end she wasted a lot of time fancying up her cute husband with all sorts of things. It was the existence shared by many a wife, and was far better than being a mate reject.

      Today was no different than usual, a quiet day. Her husband amused himself by singing and trying on new things she had bought for him. He would often try to talk to talk to her about her emotions and what she felt for him. She greeted it with the usual response and generally brushed over the topic to avoid the subject. Talking about ones feelings was a guys thing. When man met up with each other she was always kind of thought how awkward it was for them to be so touchy feely with one another.

      As she was thinking and watching her husband inside his man palace a knock came upon her hatched door.

      April the 8th, naval time 3:30PM, Shouta's and Maki's perspective.

      Maki had carefully climbed the vines and branches which led up to the highest thatched cabin in her village. Inside dwelled her mother and father. In truth she was not her birth mother, but in Ryujin society, birth mothers was a strange concept, the wife was considered the mother of all children in her village, while the other woman were her sisters. What resulted was a system in which ones mother might not be known until a mother conceived a male child.

      Taking her time with her large breasts getting in the way, Maki cursed. This was yet another unwanted trait. Man scuffed at breasts and found them ugly. Amongst the females they were often seen to be in the way of performing ones duty to a village, Maki hated them. On the other hand she was not aware of the view she had been giving to Shouta. Having to keep readjusting her top with him in tow as she did so. Finally reaching the top she tapped on the barked door of her mother's room.

      Shouta had been peacefully, for the most part been riding along with this giant named Maki. But still he wondered what the opposing figure of a giant man and woman her parents would be. The father he was increasingly terrified of. Maki was already well toned for a woman despite her fine assets, and acted seemingly like a man in her speech. The kind of father which birthed her would be a giant among them, with the scariness to rival any more than a mere girl could dish out, giant or not.

      April the 8th, naval time 3:30PM, Mothers room.

      "Who is it?" called out Momo from behind the door.

      "It's your daughter, Maki."

      "I did not ask for any clothes to be brought today. Why are you here?" Maki thought for a moment on how to tell her she had saved a very odd man. As for Shouta he was yet again confused as that other strange language was thrown around without him being able to identify any of it other than Maki's name. It made him more nervous.

      "I came on another matter mother."

      "Don't tell me that one of my sisters has bribed you to get my permission for a night with my husband!? Momo seemed rather upset behind the door.

      "That's not it, I brought a man here." Said Maki in a shaky voice.

      Momo bolted out the door, "don't tell me one of my sisters has given birth to a man!?" Maki looked at her mother in her full birthday suit and blushed. Despite putting on some weight and looking to be in her forties, she still had an heir about her.

      "No I rescued a strange man from a bird..."

      "A bird..." Momo replied. Shouta looked up at the large woman from Maki's palm. It continued to irritate him that they still spoke in that other language he couldn't comprehend. The large naked body in front of him which should have seemed seductive or imposing, seemed to lose all rights in Shouta's head, as he seemingly lost his temper. "Listen here, speak your fucking Holy language, or I can't understand you!" Shouta shouted up at the two large woman.

      Momo looked down at the strangely dressed man on her daughters palm. He wore nothing like she had ever seen before and he seemed to be brandishing some small sort of twig in his hand which shined. "How rude of you, young man!" Momo spat off at the two of them. It was directed more at her daughter than Shouta, not that Shouta understood her anyways.

      "It's not his fault mother, his mother only taught him holy words." Countered Maki in Shouta's defense.

      "How is that possible!?" asked Momo as she still continued to speak normally, much to Shouta's agitation. "That's completely unheard of, ridiculous..." She rambled slightly by the looks of it to Shouta as she walked around in circles; still Shouta sighed in relief as he still did not see Maki's father.

      "He says he comes from no tree village." Momo continued to listen to her daughter intently at these obvious lies. "He says he lived on the land before I rescued him from a bird, and he really can't understand us!" Maki had changed her spoken language mid sentence. Shouta approved of Maki's actions for once.

      Momo looked concerned for her daughter. To be taken in by such lies, what kind of fool hearted daughter had she raised? She looked over to the young man causing her daughters stupidity and spoke. "Even if it's true you can't understand our language, there is no way I can believe that. My daughter may be fooled, but in truth you must be from a nearby tree village right. After all no man is strong enough survive on his own let alone on land!" Shouta felt insulted, for a woman of all people to insult his pride and honor, it just pissed him off.

      "I'm from Osaka Japan, and I live on the land! Not in some damn tree like you cowards afraid of the land!" Yelled Shouta to the large giant female.

      "Osaka..." She whispered. Momo was taken aback by this man, never had she heard or seen such a crude, violent, and rude man. The only land nearby was filled with the Tree burning men, a land that not even Ryujin would go out of fear, yet here was a man in rude and crude fashion who claimed to be from the land she had never heard of, she thought it impossible. "Let's discuss this inside, come along daughter." "You too young man, not that you currently have a choice." Maki followed her mother into her room. "I wonder what my husband will make of this man."

      Shouta gulped as she said that aloud.

To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

The Ryujin people are the center of attention again in this chapter, hopefully I'm not sandbagging the experience by over explaining stuff. I think it's important to develop the fantasy culture I created as much as the characters. The setting of the world is important, so hopefully I'm not overdoing it. Oh and did you guys find it hilarious as I did with Shouta's daddy issues?

As always I congratulate you if you read this far, and I hope you can do me the honor of pointing out any mistakes you saw, or provide me with positive criticism or feedback. Knowing people enjoy my stories can't help but make me want to write more.

 Thank you,

EricAFreak