[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After a shrinking epidemic affected the entire male population of the future, many feared for the safety of the now vulnerable males. The two genders were seperated for protection, with no interaction occuring between them for two years. Finally, one boarding school decided it was time for change.


Rated: R
Categories: Humiliation, Butt, Body Exploration, Giantess, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8584 Read: 53316
Published: May 16 2013 Updated: December 29 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. First Day Stress by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar (711 words)

This is my first story, and i am open to any criticisms you may have. Please let me now what you think and i hope you all enjoy it.

2. Orientation by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1553 words)
Hopefully this chapter will be longer with the introduction out I the way and have some actual interaction.

3. Introductions by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1996 words)

Finally we meet the girls

4. The fun begins by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1494 words)

Given the feedback saying I was a bit lacking in details, I tried to pack as many as i could into this chapter. Enjoy.

5. Repercussions and New Beginnings by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (571 words)

Every review on my other story seemed to aks "When will you work on the school one again?" I concede. Here is an update, only a year late.

6. A New Day by Dkaye11 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2259 words)

Wow, it has been a long freaking time, and I have not been impressed with my old writing. Some people on Essentials convinced me to write again, and so here is the dramatic revival of a series believed dead. My writing should have less typo's and more character now, please enjoy.