- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Every review on my other story seemed to aks "When will you work on the school one again?" I concede. Here is an update, only a year late.

As Dan lay on Lexy's bed in utter bliss, his happiness was interupted by her hand wrapping around him. Lexy picked him up swiftly, making his stomach drop, before coming to a sudden stop, making him fly a few feet in the air before landing uncomfortably on her palm. She giggled at his struggles to reorient himself.

"You're so adorable," she cooed, seemingly oblivious to the miscomfort she just put him through.

"Be more careful please," Dan grunted. "You're suppossed to ask before you pick me up, remember?"

Lexy laughed at this. "You didn't mind when it involved my ass though, did you? Now it's an issue? That's rather unfair." She raised an eyebrow at him, before breaking into a fit of giggles, knocking Dan around painfully with the shaking of her hand.

"Could you please stop," Dan asked weakly, his shyness making him unable to assert himself to her. 

Lexy just laughed at this some more, then proceeded to walk towards the entrance to Dan and Alex's dorm. She dropped him unceremoniously on the balcony, then began to walk away.

"Thanks for the fun, cutie," she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. "We should do this again soon." She then winkied while softly slapping her ass, turning Dan on despite the pain he just went through. 

Dan lay on the surface of the balcony for a long time, unable to comprehend what just happened. First he was living a fantasy, the most pleasurable experience he had ever had, and he wanted nothing more than to be with Lexy forever. Then it had turned into his worst nightmare. Nothing scared Dan more than the thought of being dismissed as a person, being treated as if he had no say. I was just a plaything to Lexy, he thought to himself, before punching the floor in frustration. 

He thought back on how weak he was, on how he had let her contol him entirely and only attempted to stop her through polite requests. It infuriated him. No more. Regardless of how pleasureable the experience was, I cannot just let her or anyone treat me like that. If it is to happen again, it will be on my terms, no one elses. I cannot be a representative of the male population if I simply submit to whatever the girls want!

With that, Dan resolved himself to correct the issue in the morning, and to never let himself lose his individuality like that again. He got up from the floor, then walked calmly back into the dorm. Alex was sitting by the door, and he stood up instantly as Dan closed it behind him.

"What was that about," Alex asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing," Dan replied, calmly walking past Alex and avoiding eye contact so that he wouldn't detect the lie. 

"Nothing," Alex asked incredulously. 

"Yup. She just wanted to know about how I would like to be treated. No big deal."

"Oh. Alright then." Alex then stretched out and yawned. "Well, tomorrow is a big day. Why don't we get some sleep?"

"Sounds good," Dan agreed, hapy that Alex had changed subjects. They both proceeded to the bedroom. Alex is right, Dan thought. Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow I have to confront Lexy about my decision. Dan's hand nervously brushed against the self-defense device in his pocket. He really hoped he wouldn't have to use it.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was a bit difficult to write. Picking up a story a year after you last wrote it and attempting to remember where you were going is hard, but I know it will get better as I work more consistently on it. Please review, and no more commenting on my other story about this one. They are seperate. Thanks.