- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Since my doubts about the remaining plot were sparked when I was finishing the previous chapter, I felt I needed to write this one as well before publication, to make sure that the thoughts are believable.

Also – the first chapter told from the perspective of a mother, I am desperately trying not to give away too many details - which unfortunately limited the length quite a bit after ignoring many topics that would do that - I hope it is descriptive enough to inspire Your imagination :)






Lauren feels almost like Erica among those kids... They listen to every advice and bullshit from her mouth equally willingly, as if she was some kind of an authority for them now. She completely understands why Erica may have bullied the firsts to feel like that. It feels so.. energizing and vivid.

Even Nicole's obvious anger after her little plan graduation failed is amusing – hidden behind a veil of apparent curiosity in the parties and what Lauren thinks about “them” - as if she cared about anything she thought! Poor girl wanted to find out if she did this on purpose.. and of course Lauren could not tell her that, but she did not – when Lisa came to others mothers gathering once, well, without Rachel, naturally – and confessed how she has nothing of note to give Amber on her graduation... Amy stated the chamber she gave Kate was the last bigger one she had – the remaining population is stretched in the colonies, but she could gather some together...

Lauren simply assured that it won't be necessary, she should have one that should suffice nicely. Of course Erica had to give one that was bigger and so a nice gift came about. It may not have been very generous, but sufficient no to seem pitiful – if Lisa wanted to look any better, she should have thought about this earlier. At least she has no more daughters with graduations coming... and Lauren will need to think about her triplets soon.. just not yet. Yes, they gave Lisa's the zones in the very last moment before the party, obviously, and it turned out pretty well. Incidentally spoiling the trick Nicole had in mind... And the resulting anger...

Yeah, their emotions are simply natural and honest – well, most of them at least. It will be so easy to herd them.. like Erica did with the firsts – and tried to do with other mothers. She may even think how other mothers obedience to her is a sign of weakness, but.. Lauren knows better than that.

Rachel surely is trying to do something about Erica's current supremacy, with all her ridiculously logical and convincing arguments and attempts. Amy's seems to be trying to increase her own compliance score, colonizing like crazy – but it will take decades, centuries maybe to even put a dent on the 3/5ths rule... If that's what she wants to do in the first place, knowing her, she might be simply trying to replace Erica as the alpha wolf. Hell, Lauren would not mind that – after over a hundred years, she is also tired of Erica's shit. The biggest problem is to find an alternative – the current arrangement, however problematic and uneasy, has worked so far.

Well, for them at least – billions of people would not share this opinion. Poor uTopia inhabitants – splattered, crushed, pushed in various holes of their bodies... Well, they should have stayed outside and figured something out instead of getting trapped in this mess. Along with them, perhaps.. hell, what she would not give for a fully functional assembler to make some actually useful modern tools and toys... All this “power” may be fun - but also boring and so tedious to maintain... Or even better – if she had as little as a single man to fill her up real good... and not just those pathetic “massages”.

Which they seem to be getting better and better, by the way. Give the people some peaceful time and they will figure something out. Even at this ridiculous “micro” scale. Not too much – however... to think they entered the zones twenty years ago hoping that they will find some solutions! And from the disappointment and anger rose.. well, the current uTopia... a fucking joke!

But now she can just barely feel their attempts to satisfy her inside her cunt and asshole – she has asked them before the party not to be too “too eager about it”, but they still stimulate her. To think she used to play with the micro people like Lisa still tries to... So empty and wasteful. Now she knows they are better than that and even if not caring about them like Rachel does – or Amy may be, it's hard to say what her motives are – Lauren is still able to appreciate their willing attempts to excite her being so much better than just dying in her juices, de-dilated, crushed, suffocated or what have you.

Lisa's attempts seems just like what the firsts are doing, only in a much longer and less creative ways. She heard about what they are doing, Rachel found out once.. oh, poor Rachel. She seems to be the only mother who did not manage to come to a conclusion they were no longer one of them – as wrong it sounds. But what the firsts were doing... fuck Rachel and her feelings, it even scared the shit out of Lauren! Sure she would not show it, but the very idea... She could be one of them if she went in with her ex-boyfriend a couple years before the shutdown. Well, now he was ex – they split because she did not want to go just yet, and... Well, now he could be one of the people stimulating her clit and pussy nerves. One person per ending or so...

If she didn't know the chances of this are impossible, she would have asked – but the possibility that it can be the case is better than the answer “We are terribly sorry, but we know no Dave Garret here.” Not that anything would change should he even be here. Fuck him too, his life choices...

But the firsts... fuck them as well, but what can Erica possibly want with them being so detached from and ignorant about what they are actually doing! You don't need to love and cherish the micro people, but... Even her ridiculous demand they never use word “people” out loud to address the “micros”. What are they then – toys? Specks existing merely for their pleasure?

Well, maybe that is the main reason they do the things they do... killing and “playing” Lauren can understand, but psychological terror? Like taking their lives wasn't enough, they have to shit on their dreams and hopes... With mile long logs... The lack of real education and any perspective for what is happening down there is no explanation for increasingly more cruel and original ways or “pleasing” themselves with their people. How could it even be satisfying?

But on the other hand, if she had no life experience before the shutdown, no knowledge of what really happened.. no memories of VR trips in the zones... no ex friends inside – where would she be able to find reasons to constrain herself? “Just spots on the ground...” she shudders. Now she has a chance to maybe educate the seconds a little, if not caring for the people too much – then at least to avoid being disgusted by the girls actions. And they are so naive and empty..

Nicole is already learning from her mother, but regardless of what she is trying to accomplish, it comes out as desperate cries of a kid for some attention. Giving that, she has her full submission – and it feels great. Amber is a bit more complicated, but would you call that the desire to feel anything in her sex? Like the firsts.. or her mother... ridiculous.

Kate is probably the most interesting second – but what thoughts is she hiding behind these dark, deep, intelligent eyes? What is she really doing in that chamber – Amy might not be educated enough to know it, but what she passed to her daughter on graduation, the “New” Vienna, with the new part usually omitted, since it was the only one after a couple years after founding. The “New Vienna” is actually, or at least was – before the shutdown - the cultural equivalent of its name origin city combined with Paris, central London, West and East Coast Megapolies – before the Dark April of 2114's nukes at least, north Beijing, Rio de Janeiro area – and at least two dozen other cultural landmarks of the old world... with easily half of globally noticeable events happening right in the area and anybody who meant anything visiting it often – if not living there in the first place.

Yeah, Lauren wonders what Kate is doing with it.. but also whether artists managed not to eat each other after the links closed down. Their tastes were probably too “sophisticated” to have many synthesizers onsite, probably importing most of their naturally grown foods from off-zone. Maybe Kate can give her some time with them – just to hear their stories. And maybe just a tiny little play, if it turns out some of the once famous and influential people are actually alive and could be used by her, just a little...

Hell, a kid “owning” what remained of that monument to human magnificence seemed just... wrong, with no idea what it is – or at least once was.

But no matter, now she is just delighted by the possibility of educating them a little bit. After explaining how killing is not all you can do with the “micros”, the pussy guys seem to have a real party at a very good location and Lauren has to carefully restrain herself from moaning and whispering obscenities. And of course from clenching the muscles – it would not only kill the people inside, well, her juices flowing out must be already problematic enough for the asshole folks – she hopes they have good airtight gear and all. But it would also probably bring her to climax, which could be seen impolite in mature groups...

Fuck those kids, of course they would not care about it at all – she thinks and almost wants to give in, but decides that even if she apologized her people, their efficiency would probably drop noticeably and she would not like that...

Rachel would call it cold and selfish, but why not – if she gives them peace, then they can give her something back too – even if it's risky and often ends in some deaths... And Lauren hates any kinds of machinery working on her.. especially in her naughty parts – it feels like she was some sort of freak that needs to be dealt with using remotely controlled bots or something. She told them either regular humans – or nothing at all, trying not to suggest any threats, but still.. if they want to repay her, they will need to get down there and get dirty themselves. And it feels great!

Well, maybe after the party she could ask for any volunteers willing to finish her... Right, another thing the firsts distorted – and now all girls think that getting “the Volunteers” means somehow forcing them to sacrifice fearing... worse things. No, she would never do that – every life comes to an end, especially how she made sure not to provide them with any life extension technology – either directly or by immigrants from other zones. She felt bad about it at times, but at least they have a chance to go through their lives. And if they choose to die pleasing her – she would gladly accept that. Anything more would be hideous.

At least that's how she tried to communicate it – she has no idea how the people perceive her, maybe her insinuations seem like unconditional demands for them? No.. she was never not that dominating... but she does seem ten miles tall to them – she sometimes wondered what effect it would have on her to see somebody...

But now back to the business, time to inquire about Kate's zone – carefully steering the conversation towards her, but no... no details. And of course the fact she did not want any treatment beyond her hair – to which she only agreed when Lauren assured her the “micros” will love a chance to work on her beautiful hair...

Maybe she was actually touched by her people? It would mean that she must have listened to them – and if Erica found out... No, Lauren is not as insidious to try using this to her advantage, but maybe she could at least convince Kate to let her in to see how they are doing in there? She tried to be helpful by dealing with that bitch Kimberly – who wouldn't settle for half...

In time, perhaps – maybe if Lauren helps her with some other assembler delivery? How about she scheduled some synthesizers to come back her with some, trying to seem friendly and even thankful for the other half... where did she put them? Or even forgot to deliver them anywhere? Has she got any chambers which could actually operate them? Lauren reminds herself to look into that.

And fourteen synthesizers... Kate must surely have a lot of mouths to feed down there. Perhaps if she simply gave her back like.. four or so, it would seem like a nice touch. “Oh it turned out my micros did not need all of them” - an explanation came to mind, a seemingly honest and probable one. Nicole looks simply bitchy and powerless next to her two hundred years life – and over a hundred years of this game. Erica is even better, but that's only because she has absolutely no restraints. A true monster... Lauren thinks about how they even let themselves be bullied by her in the first place...








Nick Yu-Morris is currently working the ass-detail assignment on their Caretaker – they usually don't do it when she is clothed – but for whatever reason, she asked them to do this little “favor” for her and they are trying to perform the best they can.

He heard that even bigger team is working on her lips on the other side, but at least they have it easier – they do not have to climb upwards... Getting out is sometimes problematic, but most usually the cables they are connected to the holding pen they quickly hanged on the outside for onsite operators. He hopes they are able to retract the cables fast enough to stop him from hitting the panties down below... Usually this hole was actually easier, since it was not that wet and also they could get a better mounting between her cheeks for any apparatus.

But Nick is fairly calm, assuming that even if something bad happened, she would wait for them to evacuate – it wouldn't be the first time, and even the dark and hot conditions he is currently in do not bother him that much... although they could work on better cooling for their suits – he heard of some upgraded prototypes, but the work conditions were never the priority among the authorities here. As long as its bearable, they should try to do their best.

He can always quit, but the pay was good and working time was short – so somebody would quickly replace him. They have no shortage of recruits – after all, in such overcrowded zone.. everybody would like to have a house on the suburbs, preferably somewhere far away from facilities for the Caretakers. Yeah, two more years and he should be set – maybe with enough stashed away for Betty and himself. She works in support right now – thats where they met in the first place, but they talked about leaving the place for something more.. normal. Like a small farm with country products – people were already getting tired with those synthesized food and unknown quality imported goods.

Well, at least Lauren – as he remembers from his early days, even being tought about her in high school, like anybody could miss the ten mile goddess on the horizon... - she tries to make sure they are cared for. Brings them some goods and food from other zones. Their population of twelve million is already too much for the strained food systems...

But it feels that as long as they satisfy her, she will make sure they are fine. It is hard to say what would happen otherwise... Nobody talks about it, but he heard the discussions and seemingly meaningless chatter she had with the others – they were always congratulating her having a fine “service” here, as if... It was probably the reason the authorities were enforcing barriers and high enough taxation to keep many people forced to work for Them. It was simply impossible to rise up on your own. If you wanted to become something – you simply had to spend five or even more years on the Job.

They even offered bonuses for “the Final Jobs” - where older, experienced workers could sacrifice themselves to earn plenty of cash for their families and friends – a fair way to go, some thought. At least they would be remembered as something better than grumpy old men and women trying to find something to do when they are not strong enough for the Job. It seems like a calling for some... people like that even, sometimes, organize themselves in a religion of a kind.

Nick can understand the reasons for that – the Caretakers seem like Goddesses... but he keeps in mind what their origin was. There are people who still remember what the Caretakers should be doing and although the situation after the Shutdown – as they call it – may be tough, it sometimes feels.. wrong.

At least she does not force them to do anything, at least not seems to be doing it on purpose. And he heard stories... They never had any immigrants from zones other than Lauren's, but the others are talking about things happening.. terrible things. The expressions like “crushing” - especially in the same context as “playing” - or “running out of micros” are particularly affecting the people's imagination.

Is this what they have become now? Playthings for the Goddesses? If so, then at least their lives are fairly good, considering... – sure some people die on the Job, but it's usually their own fault – ignoring safety regulations and protocols, rarely caused by an action of some Caretaker – and almost never due to their Lauren.

Thats why Nick is not worried now. Even though he is currently struggling to find a foothold on the slick sphincter muscle – he can imagine his retirement in a couple years. Many people do that – it is sufficient to save some of your pay for a couple years instead of spending it all on fun and parties. And he and Betty are doing exactly that – they have each other, what for would they constantly get drunk and high?

Yes, this plan is enough to withstand the temperature and tough conditions they have right now. Dark and humid – when out in the open, they can sometimes feel the air circulating every couple of minutes, although without their oxygen equipment it would probably not seem so nice... Still, the clothing does make it much hotter, but not unbearable. Eventually he is able to climb high enough to recognize the subtle points that suggest the zone of best sensibility – at least for this place – and begins to work the area trying to work his assignment.

Sometimes he almost feels like betraying his Betty when pleasing Caretakers... but it's not like he has any excitement out of it – it is more like... cave climbing – he heard some stories about the old world. She does not really seem like a person – sure sometimes he gets erect when seeing Them naked in the distance, but it quickly fades when he appears closer to his assignment. And now it is just... another thing they taught him in lengthy preparation courses and further instrumentations. Yeah, Betty does not mind that either – it is simply a necessity to make their dreams come true. But as he continues his work and thinks about the future, Nick is interrupted to notice the shouting voice of the operators that the pens are being dislodged by the excretions of the vagina above them – and they have no idea know how long...

Suddenly goes silent, but the stretching cable reminds him of the training – immediately disconnecting his harness. He has enough oxygen to survive without the external supply, so just tries to stay still and be careful not to...

Yes, in his night vision goggles he can clearly see some unfortunate folks falling down – apparently pulled by the falling equipment. They cannot survive this fall.. it seems – at least a thousand feet down, he calculates already in the imperial units they were learning in schools nowadays.

No, this will not happen to me, I'm smarter than this – he thinks. Next thing Nick hears as he tries to hang on, is an operator from control room, who reaches them trying to reassure that they are working on getting them out – and they should not worry, just stay put. The obviously worried a bit, but still calm and reassuring female voice reminds them of what to do in case of an emergency like this. Well, at least the commlinks still work – this gives some hope. He checks the emergency timer on his wrist, eighty six minutes.. good – more than enough to get him out safely.

So he just waits there and tries not to fall down – usually it should take no more than maybe ten minutes to prepare a complete rescue plan, but the clothes... It is difficult how the things are going out there – he also overheard some chatter and remarks about “problems with the others” - whatever that meant. But they will figure it out – he settles on while watching the enormous muscles moving around him, contracting and stretching in seemingly slow motion – but every cycle rearranges them by hundreds of feet...

One of those movements dislodges him from his hiding spot, but fortunately he lands somewhere soft enough to amortize the fall – but it seems everything is expanding around him... if he watched the cycles correctly, that can only mean that...

No, he needs to get out of here.. somewhere higher, or just.. else – but the distances are simply too large. They can climb up when everything is calm and motionless, but now.. usually they would already be evacuated by now – what happened? Why has nobody pulled them out safely? Are the onsite controllers already dead? His strenuous situation, combined with trying to move away make him inhale more sharply, which triggers a warning and reduces the amount of available breathing time.

But he needs to get away – he thinks, but notices that everything is getting back towards him again... it is pointless, his perspective has barely changed at all since he fell here. Looking around to check for any other possibilities, Nick realizes he is in a sort of ledge, or chasm, which would require him to climb in the other direction, even if he wanted to fall out – and he would have to get even further for such a chance. He asks the operator to tell Betty he loves her and tries to think if there is anything more he can do. At least if he dies, she will be able to live their dream on the countryside – the paychecks for accidents were really fat. “But maybe those slow movements will not harm me?” is his last thought as the pressure and friction grind his body into a pulp.








“God damn it!” - screams Mila when the stranded workers disappear from her displays one by one. It seems that monstrous asshole is eating them as if it was hungry for human life... The rescue operators have already taken control of most of the instruments and there is nothing she can do, apart from trying to reassure them. If only she believed they would actually be alright!

There was so much chaos around here today. The second operations room was responsible for coordinating efforts on third and fourth pods – and it seems that the real problems were encountered by the other guys, but... First they almost thought they are going to power with all life support for the vagina apparatus.

“More like fucking cunt toys”, she thinks to herself – who would ever want to do that! Don't they have like.. feelings? Better than killing them, but.. At least she heard they were able to restore that, rerouting some systems and other magicky tricks the engineering folks did. She was merely organizing the work on the other side – which seemed to be fine, at least before the onsite operators noticed a stream of juices coming from above...

Fuck! She almost wants never to have sex again herself, seeing the ridiculously overgrown effects it has here. Obviously she does not need to worry about killing hundreds of people with her juices, but... it does make her sick.

As she tries to relax and remind if there is anything she can do, she thinks if the soft question that Lauren asked them - “... but only if you want to do this?” was actually an option. The high ups certainly did not act like it. It was just standard procedure, they lay down, we go in.

We should have never went like that – not from the bottom. They tried that once or twice and although it did not end in a complete disaster – the control crew was already splattered on the bottom of the “panties” and it was only a matter of time before... Fuck! The previous attempts have shown just how many dangers it creates – and they explained... She heard Lauren affirm it is okay and they do not need to do it, if it is risky – several times in the past!

What could have made this... She wants to think bitch, but she suspects it was the management trying to “exert” themselves. To show how capable they are – even the reports they were sending seemed to disappear or at least be diminished in seriousness. And the situation was fucking serious! The controller guys were screaming to stop this and then for help – but she had to maintain professional procedures, so just reported the grave situation up the chain.

But when people started dying... she even stood up and told Max, her direct supervisor they need to stop this now – they need to tell Lauren what is happening and she will surely understand. His reply was “I will see what I can do...”

Shit, or even pull them out – when there was a chance... On the other hand it happened so quickly. That is just one reason not to pleasure Them clothed! Hell, when she thinks about it the Caretakers do not seem like humans – more like, mobile mountains. You have to be so careful not to fall or get crushed or... She wonders how some weird people can “love” them – well, maybe it isn't true love, just more like.. admiration or something like that. Those giantesses, Goddesses – the idea of worshiping them sickens her... not after what Mila has seen here.

Oh they are humans, with most basic instincts... and somehow, unable to satisfy themselves otherwise, they come here – why!

This is so ridiculous...

Suddenly Max comes behind her chair and asks for a report – the first time problems on her post arose. Earlier he was supporting the other team and arranging transfers to other pads – that is where the situation was really bad, she overheard earlier. But now she just recaps the events:

“... and now the rescue crew is doing what they can, standard E7 procedure.. but Sir... they will not get there in time – not with the clothes. We need to ask...”

“We tried that, Mila, we tried...” - looks her straight in her eyes and simply leaves, seemingly unable to comfort her.

But that means... how could she... Mila suddenly recalls parts of the speech she listened to for moments before it went to hell. The sound buzzing though their facility and easy to hear when she removes her headphones – or even lowers the volume noticeably. The voice of Lauren explaining how they need to be careful and not just kill the “micros”... Fuck me. They seemed somewhat young and perhaps inexperienced – but definitely less self-confident than the usual ones, but... Is Lauren teaching some girls how to enjoy this?

The “girls” who – judging by the noise coming from the first op-room – were not paying much attention to the results of their actions... While still busy with the rescue, she heard a couple minutes earlier that the casualties today were already higher than the entire last year – and that counting the tower 15 fire, which was completely unrelated to any Caretaker action... a terrible accident during an exercise, which resulted in hundreds of deaths – she now figures “terrible” is a relative term... Now it really sinks in.

She jumps after Max, trying to get his attention for one more moment...

“Mila, you can go home now, take the rest of...”

“Actually.. Sir, if there is anything I can help with to take my mind off things and calm down... Maybe a post that has not turned into a total disaster yet?”

He looks down at her perhaps trying to examine how shaken she must be by this whole ordeal. “Fine, I know one place...”

Mila follows him to the pad 3 operators – the only remaining two, the rest was transferred somewhere else to help. “Hi guys, how is the haircare coming?”

They look at Max and respond “Fine, no problems so far...”

“Mila here would like to calm down for a minute, I'm sure she'll be able to help you with some insights on women's fashion.”

“Um, sure...” - they say almost in unison, it seems so surreal to apply normal world knowledge to the Caretakers...

But Mila already looks down on the monitors, displaying various cameras views on the hair. An oasis of peace compared to the others, just some workers arranging the nice, long, smooth, dark hair...








“This hair is freaking ludicrous!” - thinks Tommy Chavek, officially Thomas, Tom for friends, Tommy when frustrated – apparently looks very funny in this state... and frustrated he is indeed - “What are they using for haircare out there... lawnmowers?”

This has to be the tenth bot he needs to manually dislodge after it locked in some broken filament or got lost in a strand... It looks just like it has received no reasonable attention since... at least never. He is not new to the Job and has seen many things, but...

At least their work is almost done – and judging by the last sentences he heard and the current silence around him, the Caretakers are also preparing to get up.

“Just this one last louse...” - a missing bot means no bonus, means no promotion, means overtime on the construction and testing grounds. Yes, they playfully called those things louses, but.. a cylinder about three meters wide, ten long – usually able to work automatically, at least mostly – but with minimal supervision from the operators.

At least Lauren did not want humans to do the work...

But humans were necessary on the site when something went wrong, to assess the situation and figure out ways of fixing it – if possible, sometimes only recovering the bot – or just blowing it up when left with no options. The Caretakers did not seem to like remaining clods in their hair...

“Fucking whores!” - Tommy thinks – but then.. this one was somehow different, younger perhaps? And not only laying perfectly still – even the adult ones moved a bit while talking and such – and what he heard from other pads... well, he will need to hear more about it later. He could also hear it in her voice, like she is not enjoying this much, perhaps even does not really want to be here? That would make two of us – but you gotta make a living and this specialization is as easy as it can get around here. Still... provided the hair is at least remotely neat.

Sure, given a day or two they could easily fix it – with proper schedule and other approach, they were experts on these things... but with the time they were given?

“Impossible!” - he shouts out as the automatic locks do not release, when he tries to make the bot move back a little, while he is sitting uncomfortably in the control booth. Lowered here by the crane... “Great, if this stubborn louse does not give up, I will have to parachute down of worse...”

But suddenly he can hear Lauren's voice saying that everything is done... Wait, what? “Operator, worker 3-HK-182, still on the post, please confirm.”

“Still on post, confirmed, escalating” - he hears an unknown female voice, new one huh? It sounds pretty nice.. maybe he could tap her when they are done?

But the thought is interrupted when the Caretaker raises her head... Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! “Operator, what the fuck!” - but does not hear the response... great, the range on those things was supposed to suffice, but... he never had to test it.

Calm down, what to do, what to do... The harness keeps him on the bot – which still holds onto the hair, now flowing freely... hopefully the cage will hold.. it should, right?

Trying to figure out a good moment for evacuation – they seem unaware of his situation, the escalation should immediately warn them... But no, they seem to be thanking each other and one already vanished... Shit, he needs to jump down and try to evade their movements while dropping down... no easy task, but with some luck...

Still better chances than being de-dilated by the field, he thinks.. a good moment comes when she lowers her head, but just before Tommy can jump – she teleports.





Chapter End Notes:
And thus, we learn that the world is much, much more complicated than just “women playing with micros” - how will it turn out? Stay tuned for more :)

Regarding some comments – I never meant this story to be perfectly easy or simple to read – I see it as an attempt to have a story with actual story in it... Fairly uncommon around these communities, it seems – no offense intended, but some stories are just... . The perspective changes and differences are there to make You think! Not to mention understand the characters better... But if it gets too difficult, like any of You start feeling lost or something – make sure to review/contact me about it, some povs and perhaps even side-events may be necessary – the new (improved, it has electrolites – and now with more molecules!) plot entails barely any pov, except from the ones important for the story.

Either way – let me know what you think (as always)!