- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter we can explore the completely opposite perception of the situation than the one of Kate's.

 

 

Amber is pissed. She just left Kate's zone, got back to her quarters and still feels utterly disappointed about how that turned out. Nicole promised her - well, maybe not promised, but mentioned millions of micros at first to get her to talk with Kate - Amber was ashamed, feeling like it was begging - and in the end just agreed to some measly quarter million!

Ten years ago she could use that much before breakfast... and often did, shit. The ridiculous rules mothers set up feel so awful to her. And not just her - nobody talks about it openly, but some women know, or suspect - it may be just a rumor, that her mother didn't kick her out of the zones because she cared about them - she simply wanted them for herself. Probably ran out of micros there pretty quickly too, knowing her cravings. Hell, Amber has no idea how she was coming up with those in the first place... She felt the ones Lisa got on the original distribution were long gone.

But now she is mad. Mad at Nicole for being such corrupt bitch and at Kate for.. shit, Amber does not even know what is it that she wants. Previously Amber thought that she was simply greedy - and she could not blame her for that.. the scraps they were living off now were ridiculous. Even the firsts had it better - especially with their graduation gifts. Not to mention the upsetting fact that Erica and Lauren are somehow able to provide the thirds with enough micros to be happy with... or maybe they were simply raised differently and are content with less. Ha! It feels more like they were born to late to learn what real fun feels like and now don't even know what they are missing.

But what Kate was doing shocked her. Lying down enjoying herself - and no signs of destruction or killing.. What the hell? For the brief time Amber observed her, it seemed almost like she was amused by the micros, entertained by them - as opposed to using them for fun. That seemed like some Rachel's deviation rather than normal behaviour. Everybody knows the micros were boring - how could they create anything of note - and unworthy of compassion - they all wanted to be like this... pathetic and helpless, so why not let them have it all.

But she thinks maybe she was wrong. Maybe Kate was simply enjoying herself thinking about what she was going to do. Or perhaps she just let them have some hope only to crush it later - this would actually make sense, since she refused to take training micros from her mom. They did facilitate things a lot, but tended to also share all the little details of what was about to happen with the trained zone. And if Kate kept them unaware of what's coming to them.. that would actually be better than simply playing with them outright. Kate was always quick to figure out how to have even more fun.

Ahh, how much she would love to get some happy time with Kate's zone.. just think of all those millions of micros... She could finally get some sexual gratification - the restrictions were set up right before they entered puberty and she did not feel like fucking one of the other girls yet. But micros.. yeah, they were a different story. She tried to do just that in Lisa's zones right before she kicked her. Which was probably why that happened anyway. But she could not find much satisfaction. It felt nice, knowing how their pathetic lives ended in her cunt, but she could never get her hands on enough micros to actually stimulate her. Imagining their fear in such hopeless situation usually helped though.

Maybe she could talk with Kate.. just a little fun would do - she could even play the bad girl, to make them think that Kate actually protects them, "was that fight all about it?" she wonders. And finally, even watching Kate destroying their hopes might be enough at first - the thought alone makes her wet. She starts fingering herself, but the sole idea turns out not to be enough to finish herself off. Shit.. sometimes she missed the puberty, when given the right mood and some happy thoughts about recent events were enough to get her really going. PMS and bleeding were a real bitch though.. altogether, the stoppers they were on since 16 made it better. Still fingering was much more fun back then. Or maybe she just got used to it and simply needs more stimulation now? Her thoughts go back to whether Kate will even let her play with her micros.

No.. Amber is sure she will be able to join in eventually - Kate was always nice and sharing, you just had to wait for it. On the other hand she did not remember having any fun with Kate since around the firsts graduations. She did quickly start following the firsts, since it was so much easier to get them to share some micros than from their mothers - especially Lisa. What if Kate feels rejected by her? It's not like they somehow had to play together, just.. the firsts always considered them to be too young, immature, so they had nobody else to enjoy company of than each other, really. They did that before the firsts graduations at least, yeah - there never seemed to be enough showing off for some of them afterwards.

But now she is sooo bored... She browses through their statuses on her wristcom to see if she could scrounge some micros or at least join some party or something. Kimberly seems to be very happy recently - maybe she would like to share something? But no.. she does not respond to her mesg. How about Andrea? She always seemed to be willing to meet with her, probably because she was the least popular of her gen - if not to have some fun, they may talk about some stuff to take Amber's mind off things. Yeah, that would do. As she writes some "by the way" kind of mesg, she hopes Andrea would have some extra micros to enjoy.

"Oh you should drop by, just give me half an hour" - a response arrives shortly, which is good - very good. Amber quickly prepares herself, brushing her hair and fixing her dress. Even though it was still the standard Caretaker uniform, she knows how to make it pretty. And she wanted to look just that - the firsts were continuously getting more serious, caring about their own images and who they are dealing with. They also became more careful with their zones - trying to keep some spare micros here and there just in case. Even repopulating and colonizing some - it meant one thing - less fun, if any at all, actually. Courtney, for instance, have not thrown a party in over a year.. and Amber is sure she still has quite many decent zones. April and Heather only spare others some scraps. Greedy bitches...

But she does not care about that now. After about twenty minutes she mesgs Andrea if she can come in and receives the zone details. She waits for the confirmation - hell, almost all firsts switched everything to manual permission mode. For her at least - but she heard they are not so trusty among themselves anymore either. Once April told her that she should be thankful they let her in at all, but that did not change what Amber though about this.

When she enters the Andrea's zone she notices she knows this place. Some women, like Kate, are able to remember the coords of multiple zones and know where they are going to before teleporting, but she never really cared about that. It's either she'll have some fun or not - who cares about where she is going.

This zone was kind of special, though. Andrea explained her once how she organized her zones so that she treats micros nicely - relatively speaking - which encourages their reproduction and everything. When she wants to have fun, she takes some to one of three zones she keeps specifically for that purpose. It must be fun for the micros preparing to settle a new zone only to learn they will be dead shortly. It has some disadvantages as well, but right now Amber does not care about it, really. She also likes how Andrea actually tells her some stuff about managing zones and all... other firsts don't want to share their "secrets" - like it was a fucking contest or something! And mothers.. well, being able to speak with any of them seriously is an accident rather than norm. Not to mention she was increasingly certain the school was total shit when it comes to things that are actually useful.

But Andrea inviting her here suggested that some fun is coming. She also loved the fact that only Andrea was here - many parties recently ended with others laughing at her and even sometimes skipping her while splitting micros. Andrea did not have enough shit in her to do that alone with her, no - she must be planning something.

Either way, she lays down on the ground fiddling with something a dozen away from Amber or so, and looks up to notice their eyes meet. After Andrea signals her to come closer, she promptly moves forward. Stupid micros and their micro fields - they cannot talk at this distance. She learned that it does not pay to be bitchy with the firsts. Mothers usually ignored that - but also her when it came to inviting others for fun. Well, they did not pay much attention to any kids, actually, but she was only angry they did not invite her. She moves carefully trying not to leave the trodden path and when she is close enough, she speaks:

"Hi An, what's cooking?"

"Am, nice to see you.. just shh and look..."

She looks down. In front of Andrea lies a standard iron plate - they quickly learned they can dilate solid simple objects as they enter the zones and flat plates were useful for many things. As she leans forward, she can see something else.. like... yeah, definitely two lines of micros on the sides of the plate. One is still irregular, but as she watches, they seem to move into the shape.

That was strange.. she thought what for Andrea may want them to position like that - it didn't make sense for dragging vag, there are not enough micros to even register for that. They were too little apart for nipple drag - and not enough as well... Licking them off the plate would be disgusting - to put their tongues where some micros walked.. besides it would be much easier to simply drop them into their mouths.

"What are you.." - she started, but Andrea interrupted:

"It's a little trick Kim figured out just yesterday." - She referred to Kimberly. Shit, they had a party yesterday and I was not invited! - "It may look strange, but it feels very nice. Just watch." - she pulls a tube of some sort from her pocket.. no, it was far to big for micros to produce - four inches or so. It must be the shell of some plastic pen from the assembler, she figures as she spots a torn off ending.

What happens next baffles her - Andrea puts one end to her nose and the other down next to one of the lines and, sealing her other nostril, sniffs softly while dragging the shell. She can see no sign of the micros from that line left when Andrea rotates her head to the side and closes her eyes. Is she enjoying this? It seems really weird... how could it even feel nice - she hates when anything falls into her eyes or nose - it irritates her a lot, but micros...

"It's more economical than the other ways and can still make you wet", says Andrea and hands her the tube - "Here, you try."

Amber carefully takes the tube from her and slowly lowers down to get on her fours. She preferred not to annoy one of her.. if not the only real friend - by squashing some town by laying down like Andrea. Especially that she just let her in on a promising treat.

"Are these.. locals?" Amber asks - it makes a big difference whether the micros are brought from another zone or locally gathered. With locals there are chances that fair amount of them will be missed by their families or friends - while imported ones may have been told they will be fine and will colonize and shit. The remaining silly micros may even believe that story and not be worried about them. But she would not mind using imported ones, just.. knowing if they were locals would make it so much better.

"Ha! Locals... and volunteers!" - Ambers eyes widened. Stupid micros sacrificing themselves for some silly loved ones. Maybe for some pregnant females or children... Yesss.. they will be surely missed - and remembered. That is even better than she hoped for. Hell, she could probably climax just after squashing them alone - and if Andrea said it was better... She really needs to find out how she makes the micros to do that - usually reaping them only works by picking up entire town and strongly encouraging to move onto the remaining section of the plate by bulldozing the village slowly. Some still don't move and get crushed - but it seems that usually survival instincts prevail - even if that saves them for only a moment. It also adds some extra fun to the play. A simpler alternative is to deal with the settlement right out - but only bigger cities introduce any special sensations and they are soo rare... But volunteers.. she was never able to make the micros move onto a plate like that on their own. Well, obviously not just like that - they must be encouraged somehow, but.. Yeah. she must learn how she managed to do it.

Speaking of whom, Andrea looks down to see that some of them have already broke away from the formation and speaks:

"Hey, remember what happens if you don't..."

Amber wonders what she means - obviously an arrangement of some kind, did she promise them something? Hell, later - now she just wants to enjoy this as she prepares to repeat what Andrea did earlier. She cannot help but notice that it looks like some of the micros are actually dragging others to form the line - with her face so close to the plate.

"Just carefully, lock your nostrils around it and relax, slowly moving forward with a casual breath-in. Don't force it - or it'll go straight to your lungs." Andrea advises.

Amber tries to do just that. At first she realizes she must be sniffing too fast, but fortunately also moves the tube away from the line and some of the micros remain, so she tries again - this time softer. It hits her like a delicate tingling, almost as if she was about to sneeze - but much lighter. She can actually feel them inside! And the feeling remains with her for some time. She cannot help but gasp and moan.

"See, told you so!" Andrea exclaims while punches her in the arm. Surprised she loses balance and falls on her side and then onto her back - now she simply does not care...

"Useful little trick, isn't it? It gets boring after a while, so you need to alternate it with other ways - but feels great, doesn't it?"

"Yeeaah.." she can only reply. After a moment opens her eyes and notices Andrea has already stood up and looks at her joyfully.

"I'm leaving, You want to stay for a while?" - she nods still enjoying the sensation. "Okay, suit yourself" - she hears and notices how she browses something on her wristcom for a while and vanishes. Too long for only the teleportation, not enough for messaging and invitation - she must have saved the pop counter, what a bitch... No trust whatsoever - she even feels provoked for some destruction just because by that realization, but figures out that Andrea was nice for her and does not want to ruin it...

She also quickly notices that she will not need anything more than the memory of such experience coupled with the local volunteers to climax - "Was Andrea shitting me about that?" - she thinks, but it does not matter as she quickly comes... Untrusting bitch even will get some help with repopulating, she thinks as she dozes off.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Finally within the assumed word limit for the chapter.

What do you think? I must admit I was getting goose bumps coming up with details of locals and the sniff part...

Also - I understand how some parts of it may not be obvious at first, but no worries - they should be in few chapters. If anything really bothers you - feel free to ask in a review. Next are the tinies perspective coming in an interlude - and setting up for the Nicole's chapter. The whole perspective switching is confusing!