- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Whose tinies will Amber be killing now?






Amber checked the other zone and it was still in fairly good condition. Nicole gave her some comm kit to talk with the micros and she did just that. They were very worried about what she was saying earlier – but Amber trivialized that it was just a big misunderstanding and they don't need to worry. Nicole was right – it seemed to cheer them up. They even kept thanking her a lot and everything.

At first they were a bit worried about her colonization requests, but she explained them it is “simply” to settle new zones – just as Nicole suggested. They understood and assured that surely some of them will want to move, so if only she gives them a couple days to arrange some things... It was strange mother has not taught them anything – even though this zone seemed trained, they still knew hardly anything. Well, it was still so easy to fool them. Amber hopes they will not be killing themselves if they are happy...

She also thought what to do with the other zone. Obviously she cannot bring the micros here, especially after they were “shooting” at Nicole's team – it seemed rude when she heard about it. Maybe she should talk to them too? Perhaps it would be easy to convince them as well? But they did not seem that easy to talk to when she was in there with Nicole, but if she repeats the same bullshit she told here – who knows?

Amber takes the kit, teleports to the zone and looks for some relatively undamaged spot. She walks carefully – this is no time or place for killing the micros. Eventually she lays down on some plants and farmland, sets it down next to some small town. She thought it should be obvious for them she wants to talk with them, but nobody approaches the device – the micros in other zone are much more mindful.

“Hey guys, I want to talk with you” - she commands and waits looking for any movement nearby. “Perhaps they are all dead in this area already?" - Amber thinks. But then she can see some movement, just a small dot approaching the kit fairly fast – probably using one of their vehicles or something like that. She waits for it to reach the comm hoping that the micro will be able to use it – Nicole mentioned that instructions should be there and it is fairly simple, but still... if they are stupid enough to keep killing themselves?

“What do you want?” - she hears a voice from the headphone. Rude again – they are already making it difficult...

“I don't want you to be killing yourselves, I don't know...” - but she can hear the voice coming from her headphone and listens:

“... going to do if we still do? Murder us yourself? What kind of monster are you?” - they must be really stupid, Amber thinks.

“Look, I didn't mean it like that – I just want you to be happy and rebuild, I will be good for you, I promise.” - she did not have to go that far with the other zone, but Nicole suggested to words like that while they chatted.

“Really? So you can kill us later – after we repopulate?” - she should not have said that earlier... Amber starts to think it will be impossible to convince them, but the micro continues - “You must be crazy if you think we'll believe in such dumb promises like that.”

“This is no way to talk to your owner!” - now Amber is losing her temper.

“Whatever, fuck you!” - and then she can hear a loud click coming through the headphone, followed by some noise like falling – has the micro tripped or something? After a moment of silence, she resumes:

“Hey, I'm not finished talking to you!” - nothing - “Hello?”

Amber looks closer, trying to figure out what is this guy doing down there, but sees no movement – there seems to be only a single micro down there and he just.. lies there motionlessly. She also notices a red pool forming around him.. it reminds Amber of blood – she has cut herself several times, but she has no idea why the stupid micro was so careless. Then she realizes something:

“Have you killed yourself down there?” - no answer - “This is so ridiculous” - Amber finishes and rotates to lay on her back. Which probably destroyed some buildings and such – Nicole explained her that she needs to move carefully in the zones, but right now Amber can only think about what she might have done wrong. She tried to calm them down, but all she got were rude responses and then a suicide - at least Amber thinks this was what happened.

“Well, apparently he was finished talking with me” - she thinks feeling powerless. Amber never thought that managing her own zones would be so tedious. But she also realizes that he only sped up the inevitable – she would kill him later anyway for how annoying he was. “But what if everybody here thinks like him?” - she looks at the counter and notices it keeps dropping, it seems like her voice alone, slowly reaching new areas, was making them kill themselves – how stupid.

This zone is really lost, there is no point even trying to talk to them... Well, in this case she may at least have some fun. She still feels bad for not telling Nicole what really happened yesterday. Amber was afraid she will not believe her.. after all she did nothing when they talked with Kate. And she behaved silly there as well – why only apologize and not blame that bitch for attacking her instead?

But Amber did not want to talk to mothers about it, it seemed any quarrels between the girls hit all participants – and she still believes Kate would go to them with it. “She is crazy!” - Amber concludes.

She looks around thinking how to have some fun, maybe she should promise them getting to another zone like Nicole advised? “Will they fall for that?” - she wonders - “Well, there's only one way to find out.”

She needs a transporter.. the other zone should have some – so she teleports back there and asks for it. They explain her they have some of them prepared and point to where they keep them – how helpful – so grabs one and goes back.

This time she looks for a larger populated area – she wants as many micros to get in as possible. She figures that explaining them how to colonize would be tedious, but she can say that she can help them out of the zone – Nicole told her how some micros wanted to go away with her team. If they are so eager to get out, then she can help them. Placing the transporter in the middle of some larger town, she speaks:

“Here, I can get you out from here if you want” - trying to sound nice, she recalls Nicole spoke to them like that. There is some movement, but after a couple minutes she notices that... it looks like they are fighting between themselves – some micros are trying to get to the transporter and others are blocking them? “How ridiculous!” - she speaks and just crushes them all with her fist. Stupid micros cannot even enter the transporter.

“I don't get it – the micros seemed to listen in Andrea or Kimberly zones... No, I must be doing something wrong” – with that thought, she messages Nicole that she tried to gather some micros from the hopeless zone in the transporter to have some fun, but they weren't getting in...

Nicole responds promptly with a question: “Are you still in that zone?” - “yes”, she replies, but is unsure what it may have to do with anything... “Teleport out to the facility please” - Nicole must have a plan of some kind, so Amber does that.

While outside, she mesgs asking about what is she trying to do – and receives a reply to meet up next to Nicole's room - “Sure”. This time she is already waiting for Amber and asks quickly:

“Did you just tell them to gather in the transporter?”

“No, I offered to get them out, but they did not listen...” - Amber explains carefully.

“Well, they probably don't trust you anymore. See, you have to be convincing, like.. offer them safety or whatever.”

“But you never explained it to them and they wanted to get out with your team!”

”Look, they must be already afraid of you, so they will not listen to what you say and probably hoped that I would save them – can I try luring some of them out?”

Amber thinks about it – it's actually starting to make sense to her. But if they are really hopeless, then how can Nicole do anything with the micros? Another thought comes to her: “Why didn't you simply write me about this in the zone?”

“Oh you dummy” - Nicole laughs - ”you cannot tell or show the micros what you really want to do with them, they can see what you are writing on your wristcom and will tell each other about it quickly!” - Nicole seems overjoyed with her silliness, but it is true – Amber never realized that they must be able to see what she is writing on her wristcom... and she should talk more carefully as well.

“Okay” - Amber concludes - “I'll better go back to let you in...”

“No no, you cannot do that – if they see us conspiring, then they will figure it out. I need to come there alone so they will have no clue.” - Nicole carefully explains. It really seems tiresome – all this to prepare for a bit of fun. Were the firsts going through all this as well? Perhaps that was the reason why they did not want to have parties so often? Nicole continues - “You need to give me normal access to that zone.”

It is true, Amber would have to be in her zone to manually let her in, but with full access Nicole could come there anytime... “Oh, fuck it – the zone is dying anyway”, Amber concludes and reconfigures the privileges.

Nicole notices that and speaks: “Great, I'll just get some containers and go for the stubborn fuckers.”

“And what do I do?” - Amber inquires.

“You...” - Nicole thinks for a moment - “Actually, you can get a new zone and send me the coords in a couple minutes.”

“Okay” - Amber confirms as her friend vanishes – probably to one of her zones for the transporters. She then fiddles with her wristcom to allocate a new empty zone – she was taught how to do that shortly after the graduation, when she got her privileges. She also grants Nicole access to it. When done, she sends the coords and thinks if she should get anything more. She figures that some iron plates may be helpful – they can be made in a regular assembler, so she just orders several and waits as they are manufactured quickly. The plates were originally meant to fix some leaks or damage in the facility, but nothing breaks around here... And fortunately they do not require a much longer micro-assembly – the material dilates and retains most of its properties, but it becomes much more fragile so they need to be careful with it.

So with a dozen metal foot-by-boot plates, she teleports to the new zone and is surprised to see that Nicole is already in there.

“Nicole! What are you doing here? Have they refused to get in as well?” - Amber asks.

“No, I've got them...” - she responds with a smile.

“But.. in ten minutes? How did you manage to...”

“Shh, we can talk later – how about some fun now?” - Nicole calms her. Amber figures she is right – but she also has to learn how her friend did it... They seemed so reluctant and angry whenever she was there. Amber also notices how Nicole is holding six transporters on her open palm... thats a hundred thousand people, at least – she looks at the counter and notices it is actually almost third of a million, she lets out:

“Whoa!”

“Yeah, nice, isn't it?”

Amber drops the plates – they fall in slow motion towards the ground to create craters and piles of metal, but it doesn't matter anymore – and takes one of the transporters carefully to peek inside – it is full of people... They already began walking and were apparently shook around by the movement. She slowly brings it to her nostril and snuffs them right from the transporter passionately, enjoying the experience.

“Hey, that's gross, how can you do that!” - Nicole exclaims.

Amber is still trying to relish the feeling, but asks: “Why? What did you want to do with them?”

“Oh, let me show how you can have fun with the micros...” - she concludes.








Iman is shocked – she still cannot believe what is happening. The other caretaker told them she came to rescue them. That they will be safe. And she told the rest... That.. that... that “Nicole” promised the others in the zone she will be back for them! If only they could know what she really wants to do!

Iman has no idea how those monsters have the decency of even having names, the caretakers are a disgrace for the rest of the humanity! Especially the “Nicole” - they all thought it was a salvation, they watched her come and criticize what their “owner” - as “Amber” so gently put it – has been doing with them. Told them she is here to help. They thought.. They trusted...

But they are in another zone now, until recently an impossible thought – to travel anywhere else. They lived with what they have, tried to make the best of it. When the first caretaker came, she killed many of them and kept telling them that she wants them to rebuild and repopulate... like they were some kind of toys for her. Many people could not take it – suicides skyrocketed, then she started telling them how she “does not want them killing each other”... Like it was some sort of inconvenience in her plan!

It sure was, but it also destroyed their lives. Nobody would go out, people would not even talk to each other, afraid that the others will remind them of the sad reality. But Iman had faith – she hoped that the God will save them. Not caretakers, the true God. So many others lost their faith, but she couldn't... she convinced herself it was a test, to check if their faith is strong enough and did not give up. Even when the giantess walked around carelessly, causing quakes threatening to collapse their house. No – she prayed and it helped her.

And then the “savior” came – she put transporter in their town, told not to overcrowd it, how she.. will... be.... back! Back for the rest of them! That bitch! Iman has lost all her hope, all her faith now... they were just cruel monsters that played with their lives. But she still tried to survive!

She watched how they killed the others. Five transporters of fifty thousands people each went down.. the first one was quick, at least they did not feel much fear or pain. But Iman could not watch it...

The others... the caretakers played with them, it looked like the new one was teaching “Amber” how to “enjoy” them. Like toys...

Her young cousin lives in Aznun - the nearby village which was also “rescued” - and might have been in one of the other transporters! She wanted to save him somehow, but – they just kept “playing” with them. The first “game” seemed like a sick joke – how they made the people run around with their fingers... Iman could not see what is going on out there, she thought maybe they are just messing with them, that nobody would ever do such things to their fellow humans...

But they continued, their “owner” proclaimed she is a bit bored – so they pushed one transporter each into their cunts. Just like that! Why couldn't they just use some tools instead of... “KILLING!! HUMAN!! BEINGS!! WHY!!” - she even screamed when she realized what they were doing. Many people in their “container” - as the new caretaker sometimes called it – tried to commit suicide. They did not take anything to help, like guns or knives, so some just ran away and jumped from the plateau they “set up” for them.

When the new one moved another transporter onto the other's feet and ordered the people to get to work, like some pathetic servants, Iman hoped that maybe they will spare the last one. That they would already be satisfied with the sacrifice and let them live... at least until the next “playtime”. She could see people crying, others prayed. She was too angry for any of that. Both angry and powerless. So she just watched. And listened. Perhaps there is a reason in what the caretakers are doing. Maybe all those deaths will be meaningful – even a false god would exacting revenge would convince her to have faith again.

The conversations between to cruel giantesses were sparse. They merely discussed those “tiny sensations” of the “micros” movements. “Nicole” seemed to threaten the “micros” to try harder every now and then. She also surveyed the area next to the other's sole for any “deserters” - Iman wasn't even sure how they could get down from those enormous platforms... But “Nicole” used her wristcom – they called the devices on their arms that - to find them and “squash” them. Like bugs...

But then she began to run a finger up and down of the other's feet. Iman could see tiny red dots splashing around it – she had a pretty good view from her position. She could not come up with any reason for this... it seemed like some childish play, only with their lives!

It only took several seconds for “Amber” to raise them trying to stop it. Iman saw her laughing when she turned her head around – could not hear the thundering voice yet – her head was far away, but assumed it was another “playful game” of theirs. She noticed later how the caretakers did not even comment what happened – sending thousands of people to their deaths was not even worth of mention. Like insignificant dots...

But now Iman is trying to climb out from this enormous hollow that on normal people is called belly button. Every detail of those monsters is like a geographical feature now – the entire transporter fit easily inside, and their “savior” told them to get out because “it will be crushed soon”. But she also promised that roughly ten thousand people who get out of there first will be spared and returned back – Iman does not believe it really, but feels that even the slightest possibility of going back to her family and friends to warn them about all this is worth the effort.

When they started moving, they were thrown around by a sudden quake – and their “owner” proclaimed their movements feel “nice” and some people suggested they may be spared if they keep her happy. Iman knew better than that... she has long assumed they will all die, but did not give up, trying to do anything she can to get back to warn the others!

At first the tremors continued – was she “tickled” by their sudden efforts to get out? It seemed so.. inhuman of them to be so cruel. But then “Nicole” instructed not to laugh and try to feel the little movements – and now Iman can only feel the warmth of the skin and powerful movements underneath. Like some geological processes at work, the enormous body seems to continue its functions despite the atrocities happening on it.

The climb is tough, but Iman is used to exercise and the main problem is avoiding other people, who seem to be so desperate to be first outside that often fight and throw each other down. Have they got no decency? The caretakers are monsters, but.. people don't need to behave like that. Especially that they will all die regardless... She manages to continue her journey upwards and the wall even begins to flatten revealing more of the outside world.

But just as she thinks she made it - “Nicole” speaks: “Alright, I'm bored. Lets finish them – have you had enough fun?”

“Yeah, but.. aren't you going to spare them?” - their owner questions their apparent desire to “finish”... how can they even use so ridiculously inadequate language – those genocidal murderers!

“Oh, I just wanted them to really exert themselves – wasn't it better than just killing them?”

“Oh yea, damn, you are so clever...”

“Thanks! But watch now...” - apparently their “savior” has some other plans for them.

Even though Iman was expecting this, their careless approach terrifies her... How many times has this happened before so “Nicole” can be “clever”... How many people had to die for those monsters fun – and how many more will...

She cannot even cry while the enormous mouth comes down and she is licked up by the wet muscle... the last thing she sees while suffering the excruciating pain of de-dilation in “Nicole”'s saliva – which feels as if being literally ripped apart piece by piece still alive and feeling it – is their “owner” smiling face preparing for a kiss... Meaningless...








Amber was so delighted with the fun time she had with Nicole. Her friend was so experienced in those things.. where did she learn all this? Amber felt almost dumb when she was shown more and more innovative ways of playing with micros. Well, they would still die, but until today she would just kill them and try to enjoy it... but there was so much to do with them. Although some games seemed a bit cruel – Nicole had no problems in lying to micros about anything to rise their hopes and make them do things – they were only micros, so Amber didn't worry...

And the playtime they had later – she could still feel her tongue, sprinkled with micros. They ended up fingering each other and Amber even wanted to go further, but Nicole told her that they may do it some other time. Well, at least she learned a lot of new things. She could not wait to play with some more micros, but then Nicole told her that she needs to be careful about their population and only use them if she is confident they are reproducing.

That's why Amber is now laying down in her normal zone and listens to some problems the micros are explaining to her. It is already evening and she has shown some interest into what they have to say, also offered food or tools – Nicole mentioned that it usually helps and even if they do not need any, she will appear helpful to them. And if they trust her, they will repopulate and service her – just like Lauren said.

She asked Nicole where have she learned all this, but did not tell her anything specific... “Damn, if I could get more advices like that... Perhaps Lauren would share some more tricks? What if Rachel tried to teach them things like that in school?” - Amber thinks, it seems Kate was doing many of those things, she was the only one of them actually paying attention... “Maybe Kate would give me some more advices?” - of course she will need to apologize first and everything... But Amber is still unsure what she should do about yesterday.

At least she had a lot of fun now and even though her other zone is dying, she does not feel bad. The micros in this one tell her how they would feel much better if she was more careful, like tried to avoid walking on villages or farmlands – apparently they lost a lot of food this way – and she can try to do that. They also ask her to try stepping more softly, not to create such quakes – whatever they are, but “sure” – even despite she was already being careful... Now Amber understands what Nicole meant about micros “moaning and bitching about everything”.

But suddenly she gets a message... “Lisa? Wants to talk with me here?“ - mothers have more sophisticated wristcoms and they can actually see who is in where. Well, they can also switch that off for themselves – or even go into full private mode where nobody can contact them, but the stupid temps the children have are so dumb.

“What can mother possibly want...” - Amber thinks, but lets her in – rejecting your own mother is seen as a bad thing. Even if it's Lisa...

“Hello Amber, just look at you, enjoying yourself in your new zone!” - she starts babbling immediately after arrival.

“Hi mom... why are you...” - Amber tries to ask.

“Oh I just figured we could have some fun together.. I'm sure you wouldn't mind to share some micros with your lovely mom.” - typical mother, it wasn't even a question, she just “figured” they can have fun together.

“I'm not in the mood for..” - the daughter tries to object.

“Oh, come on, don't tell me you want to keep them all for...” - Lisa speaks as she approaches one of the larger cities.

“Mother! Stop this!” - Amber exclaims and steps towards her.

Lisa stopped talking, but continues her action – with one smooth move, she throws away her sneaker and puts her right foot into the center of the city. Amber can see buildings crumbling under it and around the footstep. She looks back at her daughter surprised. “What's wrong?” - she casually asks.

“Stop it, right now!”

“What do you mean? Don't you want to share your micros with me?” - she starts dragging the foot across the city slowly.

Amber is already furious - “No! You.. stop it and leave this zone right now!”

“Oh come on, just a little careless fun...” - and stomps her other foot on the remains of the city. Still wearing the shoe, she levels most of the standing buildings with one move.

Amber grabs her arm and pulls her away – even though most of the micros are already dead her, she must stop this “playtime”.

“Get out!” - she finally shouts.

“What.. what did you say?”

“Get out from here! Right now!” - they stand looking angry at each other for good twenty seconds, then Lisa tweaks her wristcom and vanishes without a word.

Amber swears if she made another move she would have attacked her.. just like...

Was this how Kate felt? When Amber behaved irresponsibly in her zone – the only one that Kate has. Sure it was much bigger, but if she had problems like Amber with the other one, then she must have been very careful not to break it...

Amber still feels furious at her mother, but also stupid and stubborn – at first she wants to go to Kate and apologize about what she did, explain how she understands how hard it is to properly train the micros – but Kate does not respond to her mesg asking to meet her and.. Amber can understand why... She recalls all her actions in Kate's place and the only conclusion she can think of is “have I become like my mother?”

Then Amber thoughts go back to the rampage in her zone and looking at the counter, barely over four million – Lisa killed eight hundred thousand micros with her rampage!

Amber must reassure them it will never happen again, she must not let them lose hope or else they may start killing themselves as well...





Chapter End Notes:
I felt some POV might be nice, hope it makes sense in here – even though it breaks away from the standard of the perspective from only current character.

I also understand that both Nicole and Amber are evil and all that, but You have to remember that Kate will need help now that both Gary and Rachel are d...... Wait, was it supposed to be in the next chapter? Anyway, see ya later!

And as always – let me know what You think!