- Text Size +






Nicole is laying down in her zone enjoying a little tit massage she requested from her micros, mindful of Lauren's explanations. It actually does feel fairly nice – if only they could be more noticeable... Of course Lauren had trained hers for years to reach this point and Nicole did not care about her mother's micros at all – that is before she received them on the graduation.

So now she will need to train them to do it properly – no more laziness and excuses. The best way she found so far was to have them work the underside of her boob – with whatever machinery they have. Sometimes it tickles her a bit, usually she can just feel tiny taps in there – but it is better than listening to excuses about how her giggle threw workers from her nipple... The Lauren's micros somehow figured this out, now didn't they?

Well, actually.. maybe they didn't – was she killing them as well? Maybe this was the way Lauren wanted them to have fun? After all some casualties cannot be avoided – Nicole learned that quickly, especially when she got the counter... simply everything she does kills some micros! Walking, laying down, even breathing seems to decrease it... maybe she should be more careful not to run out of them? She would hate to be like Lisa... Still she wonders how did she come up with those zones for Amber...

Speaking of Amber, after she visited her moment earlier, Nicole thinks about how hard it must be for her – if micros constantly dying are beginning to frustrate Nicole, then the cute but hasty Amber... Yes, she can easily believe in the problems in that zone – although is also unsure what may have caused it. Now when Nicole actually talks to the micros – given that they are her property now – she noticed how extremely fussy they seem to be about the orders and even her words!

It's silly – but she tries to give them, what the firsts said to call it? “Reasons to live?” Whatever – when she mentioned yesterday that she wants to give them that, they seemed very grateful – so maybe the firsts were right? It is just silly – like serving her wasn't good enough reason... seriously.

But when she told them that, she immediately heard how she could save many lives by doing this or that – well, it did not seem hard and she needs to think about the future as well, so why not? So now tries not to move at all when she feels a sudden tickle. She also remembers how Lauren talks to her micros – not as much orders them, but rather asks to do things and they always do it. That seems like a muster puppeteer – is Erica also practicing with her micros like that?

Nicole used to train her lies to be more convincing on them, but to use them for more than that? It was brilliant, she could both educate herself and give micros some hope at the same time! Prepare for the games with others.

She never actually seen her mother play with micros – she was with her a couple times to Lauren's zone, but never got any treatment before. The mothers were almost always using all four spots – and even when one left, they did not allow her to join in, saying how “it is a treatment for adults” - even after her puberty! Like she could not satisfy herself with some micros... But now it does not matter, she will train her micros to be even better than Lauren's and keep them to herself. Or perhaps she should share them with Kate and Amber to gain their obedience?

She suddenly giggles when they excite her a bit – and apparently it caused her breasts to wiggle, as she starts hearing about how it killed some workers and damaged equipment... all this moaning and bitching! She feels like they all must have PMS right now... don't they have stoppers?

But Lauren did say to “even show some compassion” and Nicole briefly apologizes – that really seems to shut them up... and they even end up thank her and offer something more. Damn, such simple things and she already feels like the micros are more energetic – Lauren is so much more experienced with them... Maybe Nicole could ask her for some more advices? While thinking if she wants more treatment, she also wonders how firsts were never aware of those things.. Hasn't Lauren ever shown them? And why would Rachel have those stupid lessons with them – it took Lauren a couple hours to tell them so much more about the real life!

But she notices a mesg on her wristcom – oh well, she may just as well wrap it up for now, so after telling the micros to leave her and waiting for their confirmation – just like Lauren did, Nicole raises up and looks at the message. From Kate? She wants to talk? That is something new...

“Well, in this case I better get dressed up...” - she concludes. Nicole does not care about what Amber thought when she visited her – pausing her little boob play did not seem necessary... but Kate was a bit different. Nicole wanted to make a good impression on her – especially given how Kate looks even better after the little treatment at Lauren's place...

Either way, after fixing herself up – and even while trying not to kill micros, her actions probably resulted in some deaths – but at least the headphone's cable was not long enough for her to wear it while standing up. That at least saves her some bitching. And later on she will definitely make them figure out some more creative ways of pleasing her...

Looking back at her wristcom, she lets Kate in and... Amber? What could she want from her so quickly after their chat? But figuring that having a nice seconds chat may not be a bad thing – thy were never meeting anymore, not since they got their zones...

When Kate enters, Nicole greets her – but Kate seems to.. wait for Amber? Does she actually want them all to talk about something? Kate's expression is neutral as always, maybe even a bit less fake-happy about seeing her, but she does not say anything more than hello and such. “Well, let's see what is Amber's role in this...” Nicole thinks and lets her in.

Amber on the other hand is.. different. She is always casually nonchalant – as if she did not care about anything... even moments earlier when she was “worried” about her micros, Nicole could easily tell she only wants to fix the zone to have more fun. But now.. she seemed almost sad, did not even reply to the greeting – did something happen between those two?

“Amber here doesn't seem to understand how badly she behaved just now, when...” - Kate begins in neutral tone, but Amber promptly interrupts her, obviously disturbed:

“I said I am sorry...” - if Nicole did not know her better, it would almost seem she is barely holding herself from crying.

“You weren't in my zone just minutes ago...” - Kate continues her impartial explanation.

“Girls, girls, please... what happened?” - Nicole is curious now, there is obviously something more than they suggest and it seems important. They are friends and this is no way to treat each other, but first she needs to find out what actually happened.

“Well, Amber – why don't you tell Nicole?” - Kate suggests seemingly without any emotions. Amber never admitted she did anything wrong, even if she barely apologized, it was merely “sorry, big deal” sort of confession... Nicole waits curiously what happens and after a long pause, Amber starts to speak:

“I sort of.. exploded in Kate's zone...” - she more whispers than says, head down – as if trying to actually look guilty.

“And?” - Kate inquires.

“And.. I killed some micros...”

“And?”

Amber looks straight at Kate and raises her voice now, almost yelling - “What else do you want me to say? I am sorry, alright?”

“How about that you consistently ignore my clear instructions on how to behave in my zone, not only killing the... micros, but also making me wonder what crazy idea will come to you the next time you come around?” - Kate continues neutrally.

Amber really seems distressed. Something more happened between those two and Nicole knows it. But now it is not a time to find out about it – later each of them is calm and preferably alone with her. “I said I am...” - Amber starts, but Nicole interrupts her:

“I think that is enough. Amber, I understand you know what you did wrong?” - she tries to stop the bickering, afraid they may jump to each others throats.. it would look very bad if a second ended up in medbed – so far only two firsts managed to finish fight like that. Amber waits a moment, lowers her eyes again and simply confirms:

“Yes.”

“And I understand it will never happen again?” - Nicole inquires.

Amber thinks for much longer this time, but confirms again:

“Yes.”

“Great – so are we all good here?” - Nicole addresses both girls this time. Kate speaks a muffled “yeah”, Amber just nods.

“Amber, could you give us a moment alone?” - Nicole figures that she may talk with her later, maybe when she rests a bit... it would be bad enough if Kate and Amber fought, but if she unnerved Amber even more with questions so she would attack Nicole – that would be simply terrible. Was that what happened just now? They seem fine, no cuts or wounds, but...

Amber simply teleports out speechless.

“What was that all about? What happened in your zone?” - Nicole inquires actually worried.

“You don't want to know about it” - Kate informs her honestly. Like hell I don't...

“Hey, you can tell me about it.. I'm your friend after all... Did Amber attack you there?” - Kate eyes widened, she remains calm, but it obviously brought up something... But no need to question this more, the worst thing Nicole can do is to force her to recall those events. She can however, comfort Kate to bring her closer. And closer means dependent on her. If Nicole plays it correctly and heals the damage between the other seconds, they would both depend on her even more.

“Come in here..” - Nicole offers while raising her arms to hug Kate. They quickly embrace in silence... whatever happened must have worried Kate greatly.

“I should go...” - Kate finally speaks quietly.

“Are you sure? You can stay with me for as long as you...” - but Kate already moves up - “Of course, just remember... I am here for you.” - Nicole finally concludes.

As Kate brings up the teleportation program, she only says “Thank you, Nicole.” and vanishes before she can even reply.

Nicole is not sure if she even wants to talk with Amber, if she disturbed Kate so much... But no, if she manages to recover before Nicole talks with her, it will be harder to get to her.

Looking her up to mesg her, Nicole finds... “Offline?” but that would only mean – went back to her quarters? Well, that may actually be better – talking with her privately... but outside her zone, if Amber attacked her, she could actually hurt Nicole – the field would not protect her. No, she seemed to understand the gravity of the situation already, so Nicole returns to the facility and walks towards Amber's room.

“Nobody is ever offline, what should I do... knock?” - thinks Nicole as she approaches the door. Every time they wanted to meet, they simply messaged each other... Knocking carefully, she only hears silence.

Nicole knocks again and asks - “Amber, you there?”, she can hear some commotion inside and an answer:

“Leave me alone!” - she must be very angry, did Nicole take Kate's side too much? Maybe she should have negotiated that better, but the only way to fix it now is to talk with Amber.

“No, Amber.. I need to talk to you...” - Nicole tries to open the doors but they are locked. But.. locking the doors? Why would she do that... It was very impolite to barge in like that. In this situation, however, Nicole thought it was reasonable – but nobody ever locked the doors! Hell, nobody was ever in their quarters more than just for sleep...

“Get lost!” - an angry shout comes from inside the room.

She must get to the bottom of this, but it seems that Amber needs to rest now – Nicole is almost afraid of what may come out if the doors actually opened...





Chapter End Notes:
Well played for Kate, we will see her thoughts in the next chapter - but in the meantime, was this entire situation believable? I liked how Amber this time did not forget to lock her doors which scared Nicole a little bit...

I don't know, would young women behave like that when disturbed? Make sure to let me know if parts of this conversation or what happened later seem unlikely or improbable...

And as always - let me know what You think!