- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go, things are getting more interesting.

Marta stepped quietly across the lawn in the dark. It was nearly midnight and she could only hope that Minnie would be sleeping.

As she neared the house, she could see a faint light on in the bedroom. As she came close, Marta made sure to stay out of the light and sat just outside the window. She leaned up and peaked in to see through the thin, white curtains and was able to make out a figure on the bed.

Marta moved slightly to the left to look in the only spot where the curtains didn’t meet, allowing her to peek inside without anything obscuring her vision.

Minnie was sitting on her bed looking down at her feet. Marta could see that near Minnie’s right foot there was a tiny figure.

“Ethan.” Marta whispered.

Their suspicions were correct. Minnie had taken Ethan.

Marta could feel a fire rising in her. She wanted to make Minnie suffer for taking her little man. But there was a plan to stick to.

Marta crept away from the window and made her way to the front door of the pool house. She reached forward and just about shoved her finger into the doorbell, alarming Minnie of her presence.

Minnie nearly jumped out of her bed at the sound of the doorbell. Ethan was certainly knocked off of his feet and sent flying a few inches backwards.

Minnie quickly reached down and grabbed hold of Ethan.

“Minnie, what’s going on?” Ethan asked.

“I don’t know. Someone at the door. I have to hide you.” Minnie responded while opening up her dresser drawer and placing Ethan in it next to her panties.

Minnie quickly shut the door, straightened out her clothes and walked towards the door. As she opened it, Minnie peaked out to see Marta standing there looking her dead in the eyes.

“Miss Marta. I didn’t know it was you. Do you need something?” Minnie struggled to ask.

Marta eyes never left Minnie’s. “I need you to let me in.” Marta said while placing her hand on the door and pressing.

Minnie backed away from the door and allowed Marta to enter. Though she had no reason to believe Marta knew anything about Ethan, Marta had always come off as intimidating to Minnie.

As Marta entered she slipped her feet out of her shoes and walked into the living room of the pool house.

“It late Miss Marta. Can I do something foh you?” Minnie questioned.

“It’s about your performance Minnie. I know you clean the upstairs servants quarters and therefore clean my room, but I have told you time and time again to shut my door when you finish. I am a very private person and aside from me, you are the only one allowed in my room, so to leave it open shows a lack of respect for my privacy.”

Marta of course was slightly upset about her door being left open, but knew this wouldn’t really demand her coming at the dead of night to say something about it when waiting till the next day would be suffice. Marta was strictly trying to buy some time.

Lori found herself nearly blinded by light as Marta’s foot left her shoe.

As she crawled to the heel, Lori was able to see things were going as planned.

Marta was holding Minnie’s attention and keeping her facing away from Marta’s shoes.

Lori climbed out of the shoe and made her way across the floor behind the giant heels of Minnie.

Marta was able to see Lori moving to Minnie’s room out of her peripheral and began to walk to Minnie’s left, drawing her attention towards the front door and Marta’s shoes to keep Minnie from spotting the tiny girl running across her carpet.

“I don’t undustand.” Minnie said. “I am sorreh for no closing your door, but could we have talked about it tomorrow?”

Marta knew her time was running short, but Lori was nearly to Minnie’s room so she didn’t need long.

“We could have waited until tomorrow, but I just arrived home to see my door still open. And seeing as how this is the fifth time I have had to tell you, I thought it might merit a little more of a direct approach. My door is to remain shut at all times unless you are cleaning in there. Is that understood?” Marta commanded.

Minnie could feel herself shaking. She was nervous that Marta might fire her, beat her up, or possibly even kill her if she suspected her for taking Ethan away. “Yes Miss Marta. I understand.” Minnie whispered.

At this point, Marta could see Lori had slipped into Minnie’s room and knew it was time to wrap things up.

“Good, because if this happens again, you can expect to see a pay cut.”

Minnie nodded as Marta slipped her feet back into her shoes and opened the door.

“You know what Minnie, how about we spend the day together tomorrow?” Marta said before exiting.

Minnie’s eyes widened. She was obviously taken aback and didn’t know how to respond.

“Uhhh.” Was all that escaped her lips.

Marta smiled, “Good, I will see you at eight then. And we will have a girls day out.”

Marta then turned and left Minnie standing there with her jaw hanging.

 

 

Lori’s Perspective:

 

Lori climbed out of the shoe and into the living room. She looked up and in front of her to see two Goddess’s standing in all their glory.

Part of her wanted to run to them and pledge her life, but Lori knew it was the shrinking that was doing it. Being small created a stir inside that nothing else could ever compare to.

Lori looked to her right and could see the opened door to Minnie’s temporary room and began her run. She looked to her left as she ran and admired Minnie’s feet.

“Ethan you lucky man.” Lori said to herself as she ran.

Once Lori saw she was about half way she looked back to see Marta moving and causing Minnie to turn away from her. Her eyes met with Martas. She could see the look on Marta’s face. It was one of pure determination.

Lori slipped into the bedroom and saw that immediately to her right was Minnie’s bed and to her left was her dresser. Lori made a snap decision and ran to her right towards the bed.

Lori knew she made the right choice because the bed was closer and just as she made it to the bed, she could hear Minnie heading her way. There was no way she would have made it to the dresser.

Minnie entered the room, very shaken by the experience she just went through.

Lori smiled. “Get used to it bitch. Soon, you will get yours.” Lori said while reaching down to her ankle where a small glass vile had been tied to her calf. Lori untied the vile and looked at the blue liquid inside.

“I need to keep you safe until I find Ethan.” Lori said to the glass vile.

She placed the glass next to the bed post and made her way to the head of the bed from under it.

Minnie made her way to the dresser and opened it to see Ethan was sitting Indian style on a pair of black lace panties.

Minnie smiled and lifted Ethan out of the dresser drawer and could see he was visibly upset.

“What’s wrong little man?” Minnie asked, only half caring.

“That was Marta. I could hear her voice. I want to go back to her.” Ethan exclaimed.

“No, you my pet now. I told you that.” Minnie spoke as she walked to her bed and sat down, leaving her right foot on the ground, while her left foot was placed on the bed.

Minnie dropped Ethan onto the bed in front of her toes.

“Get back to work.” Minnie demanded.

Ethan rolled his eyes, but complied. He dropped to his knees and began to kiss and lick Minnie’s toes while rubbing his body against them.

Despite the fact that he wanted to go back to Marta and Lori, Ethan was enjoying Minnie’s feet.

His erection was proof of that, and Minnie was very aware of that fact. She wiggled her toes, bumping Ethan’s erection and causing waves of pleasure to overtake him.

Down below the bed, Lori stood still. Her eyes wide, sweat dripping down her forehead and her breath quickened. She looked as if she was hypnotized.

As if by fate, while Lori made her way across the floor under Minnie’s  bed, Minnie placed a massive foot on the ground only about six inches from Lori.

Lori’s mind kept telling her one thing. “Keep moving. Get to the head of the bed and wait for Minnie to fall asleep. There is a plan.”

But Lori’s swollen, dripping pussy was telling her to run forward, lunge onto Minnie’s foot, and fuck it like there was no tomorrow.

Lori couldn’t believe it, her mind commanded her to stop, but her body wouldn’t listen. Lori was walking towards the massive foot.

“Stop Lori. Stop this. What are you doing?” Lori asked herself.

Lori tried her best to fight it, but after just a few steps, Lori stood in front of five massive toes and a heel that sat high above the ground since Minnie had only placed her toes on the ground.

Lori walked to the side of Minnie’s foot and tilted her head to examine the soft, wrinkled sole of Minnie.

Lori almost cried from the beautiful sight as the smell of Minnie’s feet hit her.

It was a sweet, scent of feet and lotion. Lori felt herself becoming wetter by the second as she made her way back to Minnie’s toes.

She dropped to her knees in front of Minnie’s big toe and leaned down, allowing her face to nearly touch Minnie’s toe. Lori held her hair back to keep Minnie from feeling a tickling sensation on her foot as Lori hovered her face over the toe and moved slightly to be just above the crevice between Minnie’s big and second toes.

Lori moved back to Minnie’s big toe and leaned forward.

“Just one kiss.” Lori whispered to herself.

Lori’s lips planted a gentle, loving kiss on Minnie’s toe as if she was trying to keep from hurting the gargantuan toe that was bigger than her own head.

For a split second, Lori almost felt the strength to stand up and walk away happy with the fact that she got away with a kiss. But the side that seemed to be taking control of Lori wasn’t quite so strong and leaned in again.

A second, more passionate kiss was placed on Minnie’s toe. This second kiss was just enough to alert the giantess to movement near her foot.

Minnie leaned over and looked down to her foot and there, at her feet, was a small figure no bigger than Ethan.

Minnie blinked several times to make sure what she was seeing was correct. But there was no denying it, there was a small girl kissing her toe.

The first thought that crossed Minnie’s mind was to reach down and grab the tiny girl, but Minnie wanted to play with this little figure.

Minnie sat back up and wiggled her toes slightly. She felt her big toe bump against something and knew she had just hit the small girl in the face.

It took every bit of restraint that Minnie had not to laugh but she was successful.

After a minute she was actually worried she scared off the little girl and was about to lean over again to see if she could spot the tiny thing but soon felt something on her toe again.

This time, it was no kiss. She knew the feeling immediately as she was also receiving the same treatment from the tiny man on the bed at the exact same time.

The little girl was licking her toe.

Minnie wanted the girl, more than she wanted Ethan. Partly because it was a new toy, but partly because she had more respect for men in nature and wanted to humiliate something with no reservations about doing so.

Minnie could feel herself becoming wet at the idea of controlling another woman. And to her luck this little girl looked like the little brat that she had to serve on a regular basis. No matter what the girls name was, Minnie would call her Lori.

Minnie leaned over and spread her toes, grabbing the little girl’s head between them. She savored the feeling of the tiny girl’s struggles between her toes and reached for Ethan.

She plucked him off the bed and held him in her hand. “Sorry little guy. It’s bed time. We play moh tomorrow.” Minnie said as she covered his upper body in her hand to keep him from seeing anything as she reached down with her second hand and took hold of the tiny girl.

Minnie walked to the dresser and inserted Ethan then shut the drawer and returned to her bed. She sat on the bed with her knees up and both feet next to each other.

Minnie reached forward and dropped the tiny girl in front of her feet.

The miniature girl stood up as quickly as she could and looked up to meet the gaze of her captor, whose eyes widened.

“Miss Lori?” Minnie spoke before her surprised expression changed to one of extreme joy.

“Oh shit.” Lori spoke.

“Marta’s going to kill me.” Lori thought to herself.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Lori noticed two massive feet, led by ten enormous toes heading straight for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope ya'll are enjoying the change of power. Leave comments to let me know what ya'll think