- Text Size +
Story Notes:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

"Harry, I had no idea you felt this way!"

"I thought you were lovely from that first day in the cemetery."

"Well thank you. You're very sweet."

"I'll never be able to kiss anyone now."
"I know."

She kissed him once and then snuggled him to her cheek while he could still feel the loveliness of her full shapely lips in his immediate memory.

"Goodbye little darling," she said, and put him into her mouth. She slid him off the top of her tongue, and he fell into her throat.

She was about to gulp, when the telephone rang. He waited while she got up and walked out into the hallway and picked up the telephone. She tried to speak, but could not do so with him in her throat. She suddenly gulped him down, and then took the call. It was one of her relatives.

“It’s alright,” she said, “Billy went to visit someone else without asking me first. She’s going to bring him home soon.”

It was true enough and would keep her family from worrying. They could never be told the truth, especially about the lengths she had just gone to in order to get Billy back safely.

She stopped the camera and took it into the forest with a plastic bag, to cover it inside the cage, in case of rain, and locked the camera in the cage. As Billy’s kidnapper had left no instructions about the key, she assumed that the woman had a spare key of her own.

 

Some time later, Billy suddenly found himself being drawn upwards as Betty’s tummy began to shake and heave. It was Betty Ross, not Betty Brant who actually now took Billy out of her mouth and drove him to within a block from his own home. She walked along the footpath, positioned Billy on his front lawn, and then took out the shrinking device (which she had been able to redesign in a more compact form since the days when it had shrunken Bruce Banner and Rick Jones). She fired the reverse setting at Billy, restored his size and told him to go into his mother. Betty Ross left, and Billy ran up and knocked on his front door, calling, “Mom! I’m home.”

 

Mrs Connors greeted Billy with great relief and then put him to bed. Then her telephone rang again. It was the woman who had kidnapped Billy.

 

“I just thought you would like to know that I don’t expect you to digest Harry Osborn after all. I put you through all that, because I wanted you to know the complicated feelings I had of knowing that your choice of marriage partners led to my loss of Norman. It could also have led to your loss of Billy or Harry, but it won’t. I have finished spying on your movements, and give you my permission to cough Harry Osborn up and free him. You still have plenty of time.”

 

Mrs Connors waited for the caller to hang up.