- Text Size +
The lobby looked nicer than he thought it would. It was warm and friendly. The receptionist had handed him the paperwork with only one question ,”Are you sure?” Of course he was sure. He didn’t see any other way out of this.

“Thanks again, Melanie. I hate to think I’m inconveniencing you this much. I’ll find some way to make it up to you, I swear,” Andy said. He was still jittery. Louie Three Fingers was still out there looking for him, and the juice had run for so long that he now easily owed triple the ten thou he borrowed.

“Um, it’s no problem. I mean, I don’t want you to get hurt. I’m sure we can make things work,” Melanie said tapping her two index fingers together and blushing.

Andy half read the papers as he signed his name and hers. It was essentially a will stating that when this happened he was considered legally dead. The tiny thing he would become was considered part of his property that had to be willed to someone. In a moment of desperation he had begged Melanie. She was the nicest person he knew. Knew might be a strong word. They worked across the hall from each other for a couple of years, but whatever. With every t crossed and every i dotted, Andy handed the paper over.

“Ok sir, I need you to come this way,” The receptionist said, “You can wait out here or come back later,” She told Melanie.

“Um, I don’t mind waiting,” She said.

“Ok, then. Right this way,” She guided Andy to a back hall. He didn’t remember what happened beyond the hall. Whatever it was caused him to black out and lose time. He didn’t even remember entering the door. Just looking at it, and then blackness.

When he woke up, he had a splitting headache and still couldn’t see. He groaned and reached out. He was lying down in a box. Was he in a coffin? Did they bury him? He sure hoped not. He’d always had a fear of being entombed alive and began to panic immediately at the idea, until he heard a distant muffled humming and loud pop music. Was that a car engine? The humming was Melanie’s voice, but it sounded distorted. He still didn’t know what was going on and didn’t like being in the box, even if it wasn’t a coffin.

The car engine stopped and he heard the ding, ding, ding, of the door and a slam. He heard another door open.

“Hey, how was work?” He heard a woman’s voice say. He could tell it was a woman’s voice, but it was louder than was reasonable.

“Work was work,” Melanie said. Andy felt his coffin move, “But I’m about to get a little relief,”

The other voice sighed dramatically, “Just clean up after yourself this time. If you let the blood stains set they’re impossible to get out. We already probably won’t get our deposit back,”

Blood stains? What the hell? Andy tried pushing on the box lid. There were tiny holes in it that allowed him to breathe and sort of see out, but everything outside of the box was a blur. He heard another door open and close, then the click of a lock. After that a radio was turned on at a pretty high volume.

Melanie opened the box and set her new toy on top of the sock drawer, then casually tossed the empty box in a tiny trash bin near her bed. There were several of them in there already along with a few tissues. She really needed to empty the thing, but she only seemed to think about it when she had other things on her mind and couldn’t be bothered. She kicked her shoes off and let her feet breathe. The cool air flowed through her socks as she stretched her toes and arched her back sending pops through her whole body.

Andy had about a million questions going through his mind but was unable to form words. Between the headache, the disorientation from his new size, and what he’d heard her roommate say, he couldn’t really manage a complete sentence. He stared at her MP3 player dock. The speakers were set at max volume.

“Oh,” She said, smiling, seeing what he was looking at, “It’s for Candice’s benefit. She hates to hear the screams,” She said flippantly as she pulled her socks off by pinching them between her toes, “I’m so excited, aren’t you? Usually I have to date a guy for a few months before he’ll volunteer to shrink for me, and the prisoners are so expensive you know? I really can’t tell you how grateful I am,” She gave a low laugh. Her eyes had an unhealthy glint in them that he’d never seen before, “I can show you though,”

Andy had time to look around, as Melanie was getting comfortable. There were several rust red spots on the carpet. Most of them were about quarter sized. He really didn’t like those spots or the way she seemed to intentionally step on them when she saw him looking at them.

“Melanie?” He asked. His stomach sank. Everything seemed to be pointing to something his mind refused to believe.

She picked him up, “hmmm?”

His mouth was dry. He couldn’t bring himself to even ask what he wanted to. Realizing he wasn’t going to follow his statement up with a question, she walked over to the bed and fell backward reveling in the softness after being on her feet all day. There were no chairs on the counter side of Sprinkles ice cream shop, so her only time to sit was her thirty-minute lunch break over five hours ago. Eight hours of screaming kids and aching feet. She was about to wash all of that away though, “What should I do today?” She asked staring at her new toy. It looked frightened, but they always did. She loved that look. She wanted to let him keep that look as long as possible. It would make the payoff that much more, explosive.

“Want to see something really neat?” She asked. Without waiting for a response she reached under the bed with her free arm and grabbed an old shoebox. Andy didn’t have to be told how the tiny bloody handprints got there. She tossed the lid aside and dumped the box’s contents on the bed. It was a pile of Polaroids, “I’m going to have to switch to digital soon since they went out of business. I only have a few left, but I always found them more fun.

Andy tried not to look at the photos. He didn’t want to look at the photos. He was terrified of what he would see, “Please,” He managed weakly.

“It’s ok,” She said in a very reassuring voice, “You can look,”

“I don’t want to,” He managed. She couldn’t really hear him, but his body language made his statement clear.

“What makes you think you have a choice?” She asked. All friendliness was gone from her voice, “ If you don’t look, I’ll put you in the box until the weekend,” She lifted him up and made to put him inside the box. He could see tiny claw marks along the walls and stains that proved that she was not bluffing.

“I’ll look! I’ll look! Please don’t!” He screamed. He was starting to think he’d prefer the loan shark. He looked at the photos and lost all color. None of them were pleasant, but Melanie was smiling proudly at him as he forced himself to look them over. Many were off upper halves of tiny men with the lower half between her toes are under the ball of her foot.

“This one was over there. I wasn’t able to get the stain up. He passed out before he died, so it wasn’t as fun. That one made the loudest pop I’ve ever heard. I think his eyes shot out of his head, but they were too tiny for me to find them,” She grabbed a selfie where her mouth was wide open and a frightened man was reaching out, “They struggle for a few minutes if I swallow them alive,” She said, “I wonder if they think there’s some hope of getting out,” She flipped through the photos recalling each like a fond memory before lovingly putting it back in the box. They were her trophies. When money was tight and she couldn’t find a date going back through them was better than nothing. Of course, it didn’t compare to actually having a live (for now) tiny to play with.

“Melanie, we, we’re friends right?” Andy asked.

“mmmhmm. She said, “Why do you ask?” Melanie means dark, but she was very pale. Her hair and eyes were very dark though. He never thought about the fact that her eyes were a dark enough brown to hid her pupils, but for some reason right now that’s all he could think about. Why doesn’t she have pupils?, “Mmm, you’re about to be a really good friend to me. I bet you’ll pop louder than that other guy,”

Andy screamed, “You can’t do this! I thought you said we’re friends!”

“Best friends. Friends with benefits even, of course I’m sure most of those benefits are mine,” She let out a laugh that was pure crazy town. He knew there was no reasoning with her. He knew that there was no outrunning her, but he still tried anyway. He ran to the edge of the bed and slid down a fold in the fabric like a fireman’s pole. His hands were rug burnt by the time he got to the ground and realized that the majority of the stains were right there at the foot of the bed where he was standing. In fact, he was right on top of one.

“Ooh, ooh, let me get my camera first!” She said, jumping from the bed and running to a nearby dresser. She pulled out a blue plastic Polaroid camera and made sure it was loaded. She was about three of her steps away from him, and the door was halfway across the room. He made a run for it anyway, and she let him. She didn’t start chasing him until he was a foot from the door. He managed to dive under the threshold and run to the living room. He screamed up at Candace. After a while she heard him and sighed.

“Melanie! I told you I don’t want to have to see your toys,” She picked him up and brought him to Melanie’s door, “Unlock the door,”

Melanie unlocked the door and smiled sheepishly, “Sorry,”

“If he gets out again I’ll release him into the wild,” Candace said, handing him back to Melanie.

He stared at her with pleading horror, “You can’t do this. Do you know what she does?”

“I try not to,” She said.

“Wh-No!” Andy begged, pounding on Melanie's fingers as he was casually carried back into her room. A moment later the door was closed and locked. He was trapped with her again, the woman he had been smitten with, and the woman who ended tiny men like him for fun.

“Right, so, as I was saying.” Melanie began again, smiling at her captive. “If you're a real friend then you'll be sure to be extra memorable!” She said, opening her palm suddenly.

The grip around Andy vanished, and he began to plummet to the ground. His hands frantically searched for something to grab onto, but he couldn't grab a single thing as he dropped down the huge length of her body.

Bracing himself for impact, he was surprised when he landed on a warm, and spongy surface. Opening his eyes, he could see that he was lying on the top of Melanie's warm, bare foot. He craned his neck upward, seeing her sinister, yet excited face gaze back upon him.

Wasting no time, he stood on the soft surface of her foot, and broke back into a run. The yielding skin of her foot didn't provide the support he was expecting though, and after his first step, he found himself tumbling down towards her warm, wriggling toes.

“Ooh, you're off to a wonderful start.” Melanie encouraged him. “I've seen far too many curl up into a ball when they saw just how big my feet are.” she laughed, tilting her foot down so Andy rolled back to the floor.

“Melanie, please.” Andy said, rising only to his knees and begging. “I'll do whatever you want, just... don't.”

A retina-searing flash of white light shocked Andy, and he fell onto his back, rubbing his eyes. The familiar sound of a camera processing a picture filled his ears. Trying to open his eyes, he could only see stars, before rubbing them again.

“Hmm...” Melanie hummed above, tapping her foot and shaking the floor. “I take that back Andy, you've just lost some points for falling to your knees and begging.” She said, shaking her head.

Andy's eyes were finally beginning to clear up just as the towering giantess crouched, looking directly at her little victim. Her eyes were angry, and she looked as if she were ready to kill Andy then and there. He cowered at her quick approach, deathly afraid of the woman he'd had a crush on only hours ago.

“Besides.” She whispered sultrily. “You'll already do whatever I want, got that?” She spoke slowly, allowing her hot breath to wash over his body.

Standing back to her full height, she slipped a bare foot from the ground, and pressed Andy flat into the carpet. She had a secret system she used to determine whether she stomped her victims flat, or did something else to them. The choice was hers in the end, but she liked to allow them this bit of input on their ultimate fate.

“Tell you what Andy. I'll go easy on if you if you can escape from under my big, smooth, pillowy, soft, perfect, soles.” She giggled. She loved to over exaggerating her body parts to her victims, especially if it was the one that would be ending them.

Immediately she could sense Andy's hands and legs working in tandem, trying to free himself from her sole's grasp. He didn't have a chance at all of course, but she did admire his spirit. If he'd simply begged her to free him further then she'd have known his entertainment value had been tapped out, leaving her with a broken shell of a man.

“Mmm, Andy. You know, I think you're back on top of the leaderboard for now. You're still so spirited! It's like you think you can actually get away!” She taunted, adding a bit more weight to her sole, and feeling the strength of his struggles increase.

For Andy, it was pure hell. Melanie's face moving closer to him a moment ago had frightened him so much he nearly voided his bowels. She'd then brought her foot onto him, and he was pressed into the hot, moist flesh of her sole. He gasped for air under her foot, finding his only air tainted with the presence of her mighty foot.

She offered him a chance at an easier fate, and he took it with gusto. He could barely move his arms before, but with a burst of adrenaline comparable to an Olympic athlete, he dug his hands free of her constricting sole, and began trying to push himself out from beneath her foot. His efforts were ultimately meaningless, as his fingers began to slide down her sole, merely scratching the foot instead of sliding himself out from beneath. He could feel the toes above wiggle in response, as if pleased by his ministrations.

Then the weight increased tremendously, and the oxygen was ejected from his lungs. Weak attempts at escape were renewed, and he opened his mouth, desperate for air. Melanie wasn't done pressing her foot down though, and the soft flesh of her sole filled his mouth, blocking his attempt at air completely.

“Good job good job.” Melanie laughed, adjusting her foot so that her big and second toe surrounded Andy's face. With the pressure from his chest relieved, he gasped for air like a madman, not caring that he was breathing between her toes.

Then, she clenched her big and second toe together on his face. A pained scream left his lips, and another intense burst of white light blinded him. Again he could hear the sounds of the camera busy at work, capturing his pained moment for all eternity. His clouded vision slowly began to return, just as Melanie finally slipped her hot foot off of him.

Andy's body was covered in sweat, and his brief encounter with a giantess's foot had left him bruised, and tired. He wanted to beg some more, in the hopes that Melanie had an ounce of compassion for a tired, beaten man. He was absolutely pathetic, and surely she'd notice it if he could point it out to her.

No words would come out of his mouth though. He tried to speak, but only felt a tremendous burning in his chest as he tried. Had she done some serious damage to him with her foot?

“You've still got some sort of hope, haven't you?” Melanie asked from above, all the fun and love in her voice gone, and replaced with contempt. “It's been so long since I got to eat one of you. If they're not spirited enough then they slide down my throat like a lump of sugar, and never try and please me from inside. I think you've proven yourself Andy.”

Andy looked up, a whirlwind of emotions running through him. Part of him was hoping she'd changed her mind with that last statement. The realist inside of him focused on the talk of swallowing him alive.

“I think I'd like to call you my friend now, Andy. And best friends have to stick together. Of course, you'll be sticking to the inside of my big, scary, wet throat!” She said, licking her lips slowly. She couldn't wait to taste him on her tongue, and feel him struggle to escape her powerful throat.

From the floor, Andy could see Melanie lick her lips in anticipation, and decided to make one final escape attempt. All he had to do was slide back under the door, and escape to where neither Melanie nor her roommate could find him. He was tiny, it'd be easy!

Standing up, an intense pain shot up Andy's leg, and he immediately collapsed to the floor again. Rolling onto his back, he looked at his leg, surprised to see it completely twisted in the wrong direction. Had he truly been so consumed with fear that his mind had blocked out the pain?

“Dammit Andy!” Melanie said, annoyed. “I didn't have the camera ready! Now the moment's ruined.” She pouted, as she bent over to pick him up. Her large, slender fingers wrapped around his body, and carried him up to her face. He was still shaking terribly afraid of what she had planned for him.

“Candace always says its gross when I eat someone right after they've been under my foot, but I don't think so. What do you think?” She asked, opening the great cavern of her mouth as wide as she could. Clear strings of saliva stretched out from the inside of her mouth, and she wiggled her tongue about.

Then slowly, carefully, she lowered the tiny Andy into her mouth.

Andy had resigned himself to his fate. He wouldn't allow Melanie to extract any further pleasure from his body, and he'd take his death like a man. Unfortunately, that idea came crashing down as his tiny feet made contact with the wet, squishy muscle inside her mouth.

“Melanie! No! Please! Spare me!” He begged, trying vainly to maneuver himself inside of her wet, humid mouth. Everything was far too slippery though, and he was only succeeding in covering himself further in her sticky saliva.

The lips closed in on him, and he continued his terrified begging, wanting anything more than to slide down the pitch-black tunnel of her throat. Her wet tongue impeded his progress, intentionally throwing him about the inside of her mouth and making it impossible to escape.

Then, the lips parted again, and Andy was granted light. Her tongue stilled, and even pushed him slightly towards her open lips, so he could see more of the outside world. He was going to be spared after all!

Again there was an explosion of light, and he shielded his eyes with his hand. This one had been much closer than the others, and he felt himself tumbling backwards as he tried to soothe his eyes from the overly bright flash of the camera. She hadn't been allowing him a chance at freedom, she simply wanted to record his last moments on film.

Unfortunately, they truly were his last moments. The surprise of the flash had caused him to fall back, and the entire mouth seemed to follow suit, tilting upward. No longer with a grip on anything around him, he could feel himself fall to the black hole beneath him.

“Please! Melanie! Don't do this!”

The tongue moved beneath him, and Melanie swallowed loudly. He could hear it from inside her mouth, and quickly began the trip down her esophagus. This was it. He had gotten in trouble with the wrong people, and his savior didn't care for his safety in the slightest.

Melanie ran her finger down the outside of her throat, tracing the lump that was Andy down. He was still struggling, and she stifled a giggle as she rubbed her flat tummy. A moment later she could feel a slight fluttering in her stomach and she knew he'd reached his final destination. He'd be digested in there, and become part of her in due time.

Jumping onto her bed, Melanie lied on her back, continuing to rub her stomach. She still found it hard to believe her luck. She'd seen Andy staring at her before, and had intended to seduce him so he could wind up where he is now. That would've taken weeks, maybe even a month! Instead he's just offered himself to her, and she'd taken him for all he was worth. Another life that ended only to nourish her body.

Looking down she saw her bare feet on the bed, and waved them back and forth. They wanted some attention too, and she sighed, wondering if she could convince two people to be shrunk at once next time.