- Text Size +

For the first time in weeks, Caitlin drifted peacefully into waking life. She’d had trouble sleeping as of late, and waking up without a sudden start felt wonderful. She rolled over to see Maureen still sawing logs next to her. They had been up until nearly 2:30 in the morning, and had fallen asleep still talking to each other. There was a photo album on the floor, as well as a mess of textbooks and notebooks from some tutoring Maureen had offered. After a couple hours of heart-to-heart gushing and recollecting old times, Maureen offered a few tips for the finals that Caitlin would be making up later that day in detention.

Caitlin smiled. “Thanks, nerdlet,” she said, putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder, receiving a gentle reminder of their new size discrepancy. Her hand seemed massive against her friend’s comparatively small shoulder, but Caitlin didn’t draw back immediately. She was so grateful for Maureen's support, she was able to put aside her current situation for the moment, and take in the fact that she had the greatest best friend she could ever ask for. To Caitlin's surprise, after their initial greeting yesterday, Maureen had gone the remainder of the evening without mentioning Caitlin’s unusual growth or even alluding to it. It was almost as if she’d forgotten about it completely. Caitlin, however, knew her friend and had a sneaky suspicion that Maureen had been holding out on fully expressing her thoughts and feelings regarding Caitlin’s changes.

It was still a bit early to get up, and Caitlin decided to let her friend sleep. Learning from her past mistakes, she slowly lowered her feet to the floor, letting her toes, then heels, gently touch to the carpet. Next to her feet on the ground were her old bunny slippers. Caitlin smiled, and whimsically slipped her toes into the slipper as far as they would go. While she was able to cover her toes, the heel of the slipper barely reached the ball of her foot. She stepped on the heel with her other foot and gave a bit of a push, but the sounds of protesting fabric stopped her suddenly. Was she that strong, or were her shoes that old? She shoved the question aside along with her slippers, and scanned her floor for something she could wear. She’d picked up a pair of flip-flops at the outlet store the previous day, and they would probably still fit adequately, but if she wanted to ever dress with any semblance of style again, she’d need more than bargain-bin sandals.

Caitlin lifted herself off of the bed, taking her time both to avoid waking her friend, and to avoid vertigo or any other shock to the system. When she reached her feet she did a quick mental diagnosis and determined that she was the same height as she was when she went to bed, as far as she could tell at least. Her t-shirt still clung to her chest in the same manner as it had last night. Looking down, she smirked at her boobs as they jiggled and shifted beneath her as she padded softly toward bathroom. The floorboards creaked loudly in the hall, but she knew that her father had left early and her mother wouldn’t be up for another hour. She slipped into the bathroom and hesitated. In the low light, her large silhouette combined with her unkempt bed-head seemed frighteningly imposing in the full-length bathroom mirror. After a moment she clicked on the light. Caitlin blinked, rubbed her eyes, and blinked a few more times.

"Hello, me," She said aloud to the mirror.

Standing far enough back in the bathroom, she could see her whole self. Taking up so much more space in the bathroom than she was accustomed to only exaggerated her size. She took in how her lengthened body made her seem like she had become someone else entirely. Looking down, she followed the hypnotic contours of her legs, flowing from her ankles upward in a series of dips and curves that nearly left her breathless. She pulled her fingers gently across her thigh, around her hip and abdomen where her fingers dipped at the cinch of her waist. There, she met the hem of her t-shirt, which hung loosely under fullness of her jutting bosom.

The roundness and fullness of her breasts intrigued her. From hanging around Alexis all these years, she had grown accustomed to hearing the word “jugs.” The word always seemed fitting enough, since Alexis’ breasts, particularly in relative proportion to the rest of her body (or anyone else’s for that matter), were almost comically large. Now, however, Caitlin looked at the defined creases in her t-shirt, framed by the outer bulges of her breasts and knew that no one, not even Alex, could compare to her now. Caitlin slowly pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, and simply took in the sight. Even on her 6’5” body, her breasts poured out from her torso into two round, full—there really was no other appropriate word—jugs.

As Caitlin continued her tactile exploration of herself, her thoughts drifted away to images of Ivey. Ivelene. The small, spry girl who, despite being over a foot shorter than Caitlin, took up a world of space in Caitlin’s head. Caitlin ran her long fingers across her breast, pressing her fingers into the soft, pliant, flesh, and recalled how Ivey seemed to just disarm her. Caitlin prided herself on being in control, but Ivey had instantly cut through to her core. The way Ivey seemed to just know how to weave past all the bullshit Caitlin usually hid behind ironically made Caitlin feel safe. She was vigorously massaging her breast now, running the flesh through her fingers and letting her knuckles pinch the nipple at the end. A soft and sudden moan escaped her lips as Caitlin had unconsciously let her other hand slide up the inside of her thigh, and then further. In the mirror, Caitlin envisioned Ivey gazing back at her, watching, controlling her body. It was as if she were surrendering her body to Ivey’s thoughts, to her desires, to her.

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

Caitlin took in a huge gulp of air, and a piercing yelp escaped her lips. She was sweating.

And topless.

And a little wet.

“I hope you’re done with whatever adventure you’re having with yourself in there, because I’ve got to shower,” Maureen shouted through the door. The handle jiggled, and Caitlin was still gathering herself when the door opened behind her. “I’ve known you for twelve years, it’s not like your packing anything I haven’t…” Caitlin turned around just as Maureen pulled open the door to come face to face with a well toned arm cradling an explosion of cleavage that could seemingly swallow her head whole. Maureen trailed off as her breathing went shallow and her eyes shot wide, not knowing what to look at or not look at first.

“Jesus,” Maureen breathlessly stammered. “I didn't...you...you’re…big. Really big.” Her eyes darted about Caitlin’s frame as if someone had presented her with a seven-course meal for lunch. Caitlin waited patiently, both concerned and entertained at her friend’s uncharacteristic speechlessness. Abandoning her initial intentions, Maureen tossed her towel and toiletries to the ground and turned for the stairs. She paused, and she spoke slowly and carefully, without turning around. “I’m going to go make coffee. You take a shower, if you can fit in it, put some clothes on, if you can fit in any, and give me about a half hour to regain my shit.”

Caitlin waited a few moments, listening to her friend make her way down the stairs, stumbling over a few on the way down. She stretched her hands in the air, pressing her palms against the ceiling, and tapping her fingernail against the overhead light which chimed in response. Rising up onto her toes, she craned her head up, and peeked over the shower curtain at the faucet that would likely spray her at chest level.

“I think I’ll take my time.”