- Text Size +
BY THE POOL
By B. Tweenercheeks




It was a sweltering yet breezey July afternoon. I had given up on my round of sales visits for a cold brew, dark scoping shades, and a spot at the Motel pool. Rockford in July. Yuck. As a machine parts salesman I'd grown used to rustbelt cities. I hated Rockford, though. Nothing to do and bad food. Sliding on my shades I cracked open my beer and spread out my towel 10 feet away from poolside. Close enough to scope, far enough away to stay dry. Sipping the foam off the top of my beer I stretched out on my stomach and put my head down for a quick nap.

The nylon flags snapped and whipped in the warm breeze. Two giggling teenaged girls voices grew louder and louder. The squishing of wet feet approached. "So he said he wants to wait. He thinks I'm still a virgin." The girls laughed again. Smiling to myself I waited to look up. I heard the shaking out of a towel. Perhaps in deference to the sleeping man their voices became quieter.

Looking up I couldn't believe my luck. Two pairs of wrinkly, teenaged girl's feet laid soles up, pointed towards me, within a few feet from my face. Two young women laid on their towels between me and the pool. Maybe high school age, maybe college age, they leaned on their elbows and poolwatched. The girl on the left was a short blonde. I really didn't pay much more attention to her. The girl who lay directly in front of me was a tall, bronzed mahogany haired beauty with green eyes. Completely oblivious to my presence laying on my stomach directly behind them, the girls talked openly. "I'm so bored with him. If I don't get some soon I'm gonna die." the tall brunette claimed. HMMM, I thought. Perhaps I might be of assistance later...

Hiding behind my blacked out shades I stared up between the legs of the mahogany haired girl. Her name was Natasha. Remaining water from her swim drained forming little puddles at her knees and toes. As she talked she playfully fidgeted her foot, twisting it back and forth. Occasionally she bent one knee flexing her shapely butt. She would roll her toes around teasingly and lay her foot back.

My face was equidistant between Natasha's feet. She held them around 18" apart. Her slender calves lead to strong, sleek, trim thighs. Her long legs stretched to meet her petite but globular butt. Her tiny bright yellow, puple polka dotted bikini bottoms struggled to contain her magnigicient buttcheeks. Remaining dropletts of water dripped from her pubic mound, darkening the concrete. I couldn't help but stare...

I was in voyeur's heaven. Looking up from her feet, up her legs, to her crotch, and to her luscious butt I started to get hard. I was at a public pool. This was not the place to do this. I put my head down. It would be embarrassing to walk around with a stiffy.

I sipped my beer again. I began to imagine her butt. As it was right now. I wondered in my mind "what would it be like? what would it feel like? smell like? taste like?" Shaken from my daydream, the green lazer of Natasha's over the shoulder stare stunned me. Embarrassed in my thoughts I looked down. Satisfied, she turned her attention back to her blonde friend.

Did she know what I was thinking? That wasn't possible. It must have been a coincidence. Confident in my analysis I tested her. I thought to myself "You have a great pair of tan legs, I'm starring at them, arn't you gonna look? You have a hot crotch. Damn, I'd love to give it to you! See, you can't hear me. Look at that bikini. Yellow with purple polka dots. Gosh that butt is hot. MMMMMM, that's for me." Suddenly Natasha's head whirled around. Her annoyed gaze again met my stare.

I had dozed off. The flapping and rustling of the nylon flags in the breeze again interupted my nap. I was no longer baking in the direct July sun. Some kind person had moved an umbrella over me. How considerate. There was actually a decent person in this town. I wondered where that bitchy Natasha was. Oh well. She seemed like trouble anyway. Rolling over I opened my eyes. There was no umbrella over me. Instead, a huge tent had been set up all around me. Nobody even bothered to wake me up. I figured that there must be some reception being held by the pool.

The wind flapped the loose tent above me. "Must not be done setting it up" I thought. What an ugly tent it was. Bright yellow with large purple polka dots...where had I seen that pattern before?

I looked all around in disbelief. The tent extended as far as I could see in all directions. Nervously reaching for my beer, it was gone. My towel was gone too. I lay in a valley sparsely covered in blonde, down-like grass. To either side, great round hills climbed towards the bright yellow, purple polka-dotted tent. To my North the hills flattened out and seemed to meet the tent at the horizon. To the South the valley dipped towards some sort of canyon.

As I scrambled to my feet I noticed the ground. It was warm and soft - almost the texture of a gym matt. "Where the heck am I?" Had I gotten drunk and wandered off? Did somebody slip me a Mickey? I walked towards the flat area to the North.

The lighting was surreal. The bright, fuzzy sun transluted through the yellow, purple polka-dotted tent casting strange round shadows on the ground. My feet brushed against the calf deep soft blonde grass. I felt disoriented and panicky.

Finally reaching the flat area where the tent met the ground, bright rays of sunlight peaked from underneath. I tried to lift the tent to climb under. It was amazingly heavy duty. A huge six foot sign was sewn to the edge. It read "California Beachwear, size 6. Machine wash delicate. Tumble dry low heat" Who would wash a tent?

Getting down on all fours I slid under the edge of the tent. Imediately I was soaked with salty water. Rubbing my burning eyes, I slipped to the ground into a foot of more warm water. Looking up I sat upon the small of Natasha's back. Stunned by the reality of my exponetial size change, I stared, frozen. I couldn't be more than a 1/2 inch tall. Her tanned back glistened in sweat and poolwater. She lay on her stomach with her head turned to the side, softly sleeping. Colassal firm breasts bulged out on each side.

Turning around I saw bikini clad butt. Fear was momentarily replaced with a combination of lust and worship. I'd never seen anything so appealing. Speechless, I stared.

All of a sudden, Natasha's blonde friend began swatting her hand in front of her face "damn gnats, are they bothering you?" "I think there's one on my back" Natasha replied. Strickien by the danger and vulnerability I ran for the sanctuary of Natasha's waistband.

I squeezed back under the waistband of Natasha's bikini. Looking back I saw Natasha push up on one arm and flash an annoyed expression. She must have expected to see a gnat drowning in the sweat of her lower back. Squinting towards me out of the corner of her eye, she raised her hand and swatted her lower back, where I had just been. The shockwave threw me like a ragdoll. Her red nails scratched her lower back in long swipes. Apparently satisfied that I had only been an itch, she lay back down on her stomach and closed her eyes. While a tiny part of me loved being in Natasha's bikini, logic told me to get out, fast! She could leave the pool, take off her bikini and throw it into her dirty laundry trapping me. Maybe she would pull down her bikini bottom to pee in the ladies room. I could wind up stranded on the washroom floor or worse yet, fall off her into the toilet. I was just into the cleft of the top of Natasha's asscrack. Looking around, the only route that made sense was to head over her buttcheek and out a leghole.

Climbing up her ass was easy at first. My tiny feet made little divots as they gripped into her soft, warm cheeks. As I walked up the side of her crack I was forced to push up her bikini over my head. As I climbed higher and higher up her buttcheek the bikini stretched tighter and tighter to contain her cheek. Finally, I couldn't push it up anymore. Her bikini clung so tightly to her cheek that I couldn't stretch it away from her skin. It almost trapped me. Struggling, I squirmed free and retreated back to the cleft of her ass. If I went back under her waistband to her back she'd think I was a gnat and grind me up with her fingernails. I couldn't escape out the side, over her ass. I had only one option. The crack between her cheeks created a sort of tunnel under her bikini. If I followed that gap I could follow her crack to her crotch and escape out her leghole there. It was the only logical possibility.

Damn it was hot. Looking up, the bright blur of the sun still felt scalding, even through her bikini. I wished I had my beer. I realized that the heat would soon start to get to me. There was no air circulation. I felt like I was in a terrarium. I started walking down her crack. Hopefully Natasha would sleep on her belly for some time.

The mountains of her asscheeks soon rose on either side of me. Natasha must have been hot too. My feet began to slosh it her sweat. As I walked deeper down her crack, her scent changed from sweaty bleach to sweaty, bleachy ass. Beads of sweat the size of my head ran down her cheeks, then down her crack, ripening her odor. My eyes watered from the aroma of her perfect ass. The further I walked, the steeper my path became. Now deep in the valley between her mountainous cheeks I was shaded from the sun. While darkness surrounded me, a even darker, ominous blackness lay ahead. It was still so stale and humid. Cautiously I felt Natasha's warm, slippery crack with my feet on each step. I began to blindly flail my hands in front of me, anticipating approaching her asshole. Suddenly I slipped. I tumbled and slid down her crack until I hit what felt like thick wirey brush. I couldn't see a thing. My arms and legs tangled in a sticky birdsnest of hairs. The more I struggled to free myself the further I fell into the tangled mess. The unmistakably sharp, pungent smell of a woman's asshole filled my senses. Exhausted, my body dangled limply entwined in the hair surrounding her asshole. My desperation was interupted.

"Isn't that Chuck?" her blond friend asked.

Natasha replied "God he looks hot in a swimsuit...I'm gonna say hi"

had always wondered where those tiny round, pilly, cottony things that I found between my girlfriend's ass cheeks came from. I was about to find out...

Worn out from my struggle to excape Natasha's bikini, I lay tangled in the forest of hair around her anus. "I'll be back in a few" she chirped to her blonde friend. "Go get him" she laughed. Like a plane in turbulence, everything around me began to move at once. The mountains on each side of me that were Natasha's buns flexed and grew taller as she got up onto all fours and then crouched on her towel.

I stared ahead at the silky fabric of her bikini. Wrinkles in them that had just been loosely flapping in the breeze above me dissappeared. The fabric stretched taught between her cheeks. The mesh of the fabric stretched sideways. Even the purple polka dots became oblong. I jumped when out of nowhere red, tanned fingers tipped by blood red nails pushed underneath the elastic of the legholes just under her ass on either side of me. Slowly Natasha skimmed the outline of her butt as she pulled out what had become a slight wedgie. As Natasha rose to her feet, I flipped 90 degrees. I now hung upside down facing her bikini meshed in her anal hair.

A woman's ass always looks so hot when she lays on her stomach. So relaxed, soft and round, yet defined and seperated. Her crack is so accentuated, almost exaggerated. Natasha's ass had been a fine example. As I had walked down the wide "tunnel" of her crack I had been in butt voyuer heaven. Natasha now stood and stretched from her nap. Her ass changed completely. Her relaxed cheeks that had settled to the sides and provided me with an escape route now flexed and pushed together as she stood. Darkness enveloped me. A small gap existed around me as I was close to her asshole. I strained to stay close as her cheeks clamped tightly together. As Natasha stretched, I heard the sound of rushing water above me. The sweat, pool water, and suntan lotion that had been on Natasha's back ran down the indentaion of her back, and drained down into the crack of her ass. What felt like gallons of her warm sweat poured upon me. Locked in the dark by her clenching buttocks for the moment, I could do nothing.

Then she started to walk. Her ass cheeks rubbed together, then broke apart with each stride. Momentarily, I caught glimpses of light. Dangling by her slime covered anal hairs, I worked to keep my grip. This was quite a challenge. Natasha's giant, rubbery ass cheeks rubbed and bounced with each step. I wrapped and re-wrapped my hands and arms in her slippery hairs. It was no use. I was slipping. Looking down I watched her globular ass cheeks grinding up against each other as he mahogany haired beauty strutted around the pool. I just couldn't hold the grip any more. "There are worse ways to go" I thought. I released my grip. Expecting to die imediately I was not so lucky. Her mammoth buns snatched me as Natasha was in mid stride. Imbedded between two warm, smelly, soft matresses, the first stride dragged across my face and was quickly replaced by sunlight. "That wasn't bad" I thought. Then the cheeks reversed. As each cheek moved in opposite direction I was mecilessly rolled hundreds of times in a split second. Then a split second of sun. Then back hundreds of times in the opposite direction. I felt like a play-dough snake. Over and over again, I spun in Natasha's ass. I was human butt lint. Numbing to the experience and probably in shock, my mind drifted in and out. Then she stopped.

"Hi Chuck, what are you doing here?" she cooed sweetly. "On my way back from school, just like you, huh?" he replied. While the two made small talk I tried to regain my bearings. Natasha backed up to a wall and enticed Chuck. Leaning back she placed her bare feet wide apart and twirled her hair with a finger. Her cheeks pulled apart. I was a mess. Glued to her cheek in Natasha's sweat and shit I fought to make my escape. Peeling my arm off her skin I looked down. The sun shown through her yellow bikini. It was now or never. I flung myself down. Sliding down her silky bikini, I was stopped by her cotton reinforced crotch. Rolling over I looked up. Damn, even with what I had been through, it still looked good. The crotch of her bikini felt like a hammock. I looked up at Natasha's tan skin. Her meaty pussy lips were surrounded by a thick jungle of dark pubic hair. That tight round ass, as merciless as it had been, still looked round and hot. "God, that bitch has one hot ass" I thought.

Suddenly I felt Natasha stiffen and become distracted. I listened to what she said next. "Uh, Chuck, lets go sit down and talk a while over ice cream, O.K.?"

"SIT DOWN?" I thought. Frantic for an escape I tried to crawl to a leg hole.

"How about over here?" I heard Natasha say.

"Shit, I'm running out of time!" I scrambled towards the edge of the cotton panel. Slowly, deliberately, Natasha stuck her butt out as she sat on the white plastic chair, which had been warmed by the sun. Seeing her ass rushing at me I cringed. Her warm sweaty skin smashed me. I couldn't even inhale the shallowest of breaths. Yet I felt enveloped by her sensuality. I knew I was dying. That was O.K. Damn, she smelled so sexy, so familiar. Struggling, I turned my head and looked one last time out of the corner of my eye.

"Hi baby! I thought I'd surprise you. Am I crushing you?" Three inches from my face and laying full weight on my back was Gina, my girlfeind. It had all been a dream.

Gina climbed off of me. Natasha wasn't on her towel. Walking with Gina we passed a consession stand. There sat Natasha. Smiling at the boy she was talking to she locked eyes with me. Her stare turned evil. Looking down at her bikini she ran her fingernails underneath the elastic leg hole back and forth. She looked back at me again, daring me. I hurried away with Gina.