- Text Size +

Chapter 5 - A Little Friendly Competition


Alison’s eyes slowly open as a huge clanking sound explodes all around her.  She stares up at a tall stem like object, a godly explosion of light cascading down, illuminating her strange new world in an eerie brightness.  

“Ugh, where am I?” the tiny girl moans as she begins to rub her hands against the hard plastic beneath her.

“That guy was so checking you out!” Victoria’s voice booms, echoing through the universe as if she were it’s creator.

Alison begins to shake as a bottomless pit of despair opens within the bottom of her stomach.  She looks around and recognizes the fact that she is in a huge, transparent sphere.  The sound of Victoria’s front door slamming shut rocks the tiny girl’s world as she peers across thousands of yards of empty space.  Two looming figures, thousands of feet tall slip off their cruise ship sized footwear and quickly approach Alison, looming taller and taller by the millisecond.

“I know, what can I say? Guys dig the piercing...” Cindy’s equally loud voice vibrates through the thick plastic sphere surrounding Alison.  

Alison whimpers as she looks up at the two looming figures, their flat stomachs giving way to their monstrous breasts, and their pinpoint sized faces, which turn down towards the entrapped little bug girl, as they stand directly over the coffee table.  It’s a surreal moment for Alison as she realizes just how tiny she has become.  

“Holy shit!” Cindy’s huge voice booms, the giant rocker girl giggling.

“Definitely a world record, world’s smallest bitch!” Victoria says coolly, her huge hand descending down towards Alison’s prison, growing larger and larger.

Alison shrieks and shrieks, her tiny voice being absorbed by the impenetrable plastic.  She can do nothing as two of Victoria’s fingers lightly tap the ball, sending it rolling towards the end of the table, her huge fingerprints staining the material.  

Woopsie!” Victoria’s voice booms as Alison’s little world rolls violently, her tiny body plastered to the thick plastic by centrifugal force.

Alison’s perspective flips between the dark surface of the coffee table, and the two smiling titanesses above.  The edge of the table rolls closer and closer and the ball slips over the edge, tumbling towards the carpet below .  The tiny girl wants to cry out in terror, but there is no time, the ball slams into the carpet with a horrific crash.  The bug sized girl tumbles around inside, terribly shaken as deep bruises form on her left flank.

"You know the rules.” Victoria’s voice booms as the underside of her big toe presses on top of the ball.

"Call your goal.” Cindy says, playfully nudging the ball with the side of her tremendous foot.

“Door, but we might want to secure her, no fun if she doesn't make it till the end.” Victoria suggests as she idly presses the ball of her foot atop the tiny sphere, preventing Cindy from knocking it away.  

“Go get some tape” Cindy says as she knocks the side of her foot violently against the plastic sphere, dislodging it from beneath Victoria’s foot, and causing it to roll a tiny bit.  

Alison watches in awe as the blood rushes from Cindy’s toes.  A huge shadow overcomes Alison’s world as Cindy’s fingertips press into the plastic, effortlessly lifting the ball in the air, and up to her giant face.  The world rotates around Cindy’s larger than life head as the giant girl plops herself on the couch, bringing Alison towards her huge lips.

“Don’t worry you! You’ll be in my tummy before you know it!” Cindy taunts, her hot breath coating the plastic prison in dense condensation as her voice rattles the walls.

“No! Don’t do this, oh my god!” Alison cries hysterically, on her knees, her tiny arm outstretched.

“Mmmm!” Cindy moans as she slams her teeth together three times, pulling the tiny ball in closer.  After showing off her mighty teeth, she pulls the ball away from her face.

Moments later, a second set of fingers wrap around Alison’s tiny cell, and she longs to see the world from behind the counter at the bank. I would give anything to be back there, please god, just let me go back there! The tiny girl pleads to herself as a rush of cool air slams into her body. The top of her prison is gone in an instant, Victoria’s smiling face peering over the edge of the impossibly steep half sphere.  Pangs of vulnerability flood through Alison, and her brain demands she pump her tiny legs.  The tiny girl desperately attempts to claw her way up the slippery slope, only to fall back down into the middle of her little prison.  The two giantesses giggle at Alison’s plight, Cindy’s thumb and forefinger slowly lowering towards the tiny girl.

“Just a little taste?” The giant rocker girl booms, her fingertips blotting out the two giant faces that hover above.

“No!” Victoria giggles as she sharply moves her hand away, causing Alison to fall flat on her face.

The half sphere rocks violently back and forth, the ground swaying beneath the tiny girl like an earthquake.  Alison’s body is tossed onto it’s side, and then her tiny back before the shaking stops.  There is a loud tearing sound before Victoria’s thumb and forefinger shoot towards her exposed little frame with a thick piece of tape. Alison puts her tiny hands in the air in an attempt to ward off the thick film, but it simply smothers her entire body as it attaches itself to the thick plastic, leaving only her tiny head exposed.  Alison twists and wiggles her body uselessly against the simple piece of tape as both giant heads above her crowd close together.

“Look at her little head, I can just pop it!” Cindy says as her gigantic index fingertip slips into the half sphere.

“Would you stop it?” Victoria grins as she snaps the ball back together, standing up in the middle of the living room.  She holds the ball out over the floor as Cindy stands up, her gigantic feet coming into the edge of Alison’s periphery vision

“No! Don’t! please god somebody help me!” Alison screeches as she looks down at the floor, thrashing her body beneath the inescapable tape.

The tiny girl can see down the length of Victoria’s jean clad legs, down to the floor where her red toenails face off with Cindy’s plain ones.  Alison feels the hamster ball begin its descent, and for a moment it is like time itself stands still.  The giant feet below grow larger and larger as the floor grows closer and closer.  After what feels like an eternity, the ball bounces on the carpet, sending a huge jolt through Alison’s tiny body.  

 The sole of Victoria’s foot instantly plasters itself on top of the ball, rocking it back and forth menacingly as Cindy stomps towards the huge coffee table.  Alison’s tiny head bobs back and forth helplessly to the motion as she whimpers hysterically.  Without warning Alison finds herself rolling at incredible speeds across the carpet.  The tiny girl’s perspective flips violently, alternating between the carpet and Cindy’s endless form as it quickly approaches.

The tiny girl is jolted violently as the ball slams roughly into the side of Cindy’s monstrous foot, bouncing back and rolling to a stop.  

“No! no! sto-” Alison screams, only to have the contents of her stomach rush up into her throat, and through her mouth, streaming down her chin and dripping down the tape.  A split second later Cindy’s toes slap against the ball, sending it spinning into the air.  Alison perspective flips rapidly yet again as the ball bounces roughly against the carpet, sailing between Victoria’s feet and slamming against the door.

“ONE!” Cindy’s huge voice booms as Victoria grasps the ball under her toes.

Alison finds herself hanging from the ceiling, looking down on Victoria’s toenails, the ball positioned between her giant feet.  The tiny girl feels warm urine run down her legs, and can hear it drip against the plastic, mingling with her vomit in a microscopic pool down below.

“Lucky shot...” Victoria booms as she slams the side of her foot into the ball, sending it rolling across the carpet once more.  Alison can feel her juices mist into her face as the world flips violently once again.

Alison finds herself batted about for what feels like an eternity, her tiny body becoming sore as it is forced to endure shock after shock.  The girls banter as they idly play, each scoring goal after goal until finally the game is tied at nine, nine. Alison hangs limply as she awaits her fate,  her personal little hell being rocked back and forth once more by Victoria’s wrinkled sole.

The world spins hectically once again as Victoria launches the ball towards Cindy’s feet.  Alison can feel each stomp rocket through her body as Cindy’s feet are instantly upon her,  her smooth sole stomping atop the ball.  The plastic creaks a little bit under the massive weight of Cindy’s soft foot and then Alison finds herself airborne again, hurtling towards Victoria’s shin. The ball is deflected and rolls once more between Cindy’s feet, under the coffee table.

"Fuck yeah!” Victoria half screams as she runs to the coffee table, bending down and picking the ball up.

“I’m gonna squish you! I’m gonna squish you!” she chants as she stands up, bringing the ball to her face.

Alison begins sobbing hysterically as her tired body thrashes against the tape.  Victoria’s smiling face fills her vision, distorted by the curvature of the ball. Cindy’s face comes into view and the pair of titanesses share a long french kiss.  

“If you’re a good girl, maybe i’ll let you clean her remains off of the bottom of my foot.” Victoria says breathily to Cindy.

“Oh can I?” Cindy says excitedly as the pair waltz into the kitchen.  The ball is roughly tossed onto the counter as the two girls lean against each other, kissing passionately for a long moment.  They both look down on the the tiny girl inside the hamster ball.

“Well, now she knows we swing both ways.” Victoria chuckles.

“Who is she going to tell? The bottom of your foot?” Cindy giggles as her giant hand slowly comes down upon the ball.  Alison’s begins screeching, her fear taking complete control of her tiny body.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!” she screams as the ball is lifted and the top is twisted off.  

“You hear that?” Cindy giggles as she peels the tape off of the inside of the hamster ball, Alison coming off with it, stuck fast to the sticky underside.  

“She’s begging, I think...” Victoria says, her voice betraying her arousal.

Alison can feel Victoria’s long fingernails rip her from the tape, the underside of the huge nail blocking her view as she feels her stomach drop.  The tiny girl grunts as she roughly smacks into the cold tile of the kitchen floor, her ears popping from the descent. The tiny girl scrambles to her hands and knees, desperately panting as something huge and skin toned slams in front of her body.   She follows the object from it’s base all the way up to it’s summit, realizing it is nothing more then one of Victoria’s toes. The toe now towers over her vulnerable little body, the heavy scent of foot sweat wafting over Alison.  She stares upwards as Cindy drops to her knees, and then her stomach, laying her gigantic face against the floor.

“Run little buggie! Run!” Cindy says playfully as she closes her eyes for a moment, breathing heavily.   

Alison does not need much encouragement as she jumps to her tiny feet, bolting away from Victoria’s unbelievable large toes.  A moment later she is stopped dead in her tracks by the side of Cindy’s index fingertip.  Cindy moans a bit as her breathing becomes more erratic.

“Squash her, please...” Cindy’s gigantic voice booms as a huge shadow falls over Alison, growing darker and darker.

The tiny girl looks up and shrieks as Victoria’s massive wrinkled sole descends upon her puny body.  Alison puts her hands over her head and falls to her back as the ball of Victoria’s foot slowly descends upon her, blotting out her smiling face.

“Dun dun dunnnn!” Victoria’s playful voice wafts down from the heavens.

Alison continues to shriek as the giant foot descends, a small wrinkled point becoming larger and larger until her whole body is compressed beneath it.  Alison thrashes ever so slightly under the soft flesh as her body conforms to it, the pressure quickly increasing.  The tiny girl can feel her bones crackle all at once, her guts shooting out of every available hole in her tiny body as it is twisted back and forth, her life being snuffed out like a cigarette butt.  Victoria lifts her foot over Cindy’s face, slowly lowering it to the girls awaiting tongue.

“That was so hot.” Victoria half moans, her legs visibly shaking in pleasure.  

“You should see her.” Cindy giggles as she writhes in pleasure, laying on her back.

“What does she look like?” Victoria asks as she rests her toes on Cindy’s nose.

“Like this!” Cindy says playfully as she spreads her arms out and twists her legs unnaturally.

Both girls giggle a little bit before Cindy slides her tongue across the ball of Victoria’s foot.  

“Mmmm” Cindy moans as Alison’s mangled body slides down her throat, into Cindy’s stomach, where it dissolves completely.