- Text Size +

Chapter 4 - So THATS What Friends Are For!

Alison runs, panting desperately as the furniture in Cindy’s living room juts into the sky, mirroring the height of the skyscrapers outside of the single window.  

“Leave me alone! Leave me alone!” she cries out as a huge striped object slams down in front of her, knocking her to her bare ass against the cold, unforgiving wood of the floor.  

Alison can smell the scent of laundry soap and foot sweat as she looks down the curvature of Cindy’s purple and pink striped sock.  It seems like a ten foot concrete wall to the tiny girl and she backs away from it. The little girl whimpers as she looks skyward, towards the  panty clad giantess above her.  Cindy’s body stretches endlessly into the sky, her face far away and blurred from Alison’s tiny perspective, her giant lips turned up in her trademark sinister little grin.

“God i’m going to enjoy this!” The giant rocker chick says breathlessly as the gigantic socked foot lifts slightly into the air, hovering over the prone little speck on the floor, each huge toe wiggling in anticipation.  The humongous ped slowly blocks out Cindy’s face as it begins to careen down towards Alison.

“No! No! don’t, no!” Alison screeches, holding her arm over her head as the ball of Cindy’s foot slowly lowers towards her, becoming darker and darker as it fills her vision, until it is about to press her insect sized body against the floor.

“No don’t step on me!” Alison screams as she bolts upright, the sound of raindrops pitter pattering across the window of Victoria’s living room.  The tiny girl breathes heavily as she snaps back to reality, the low rumbling of thunder echoing across the city.

“Alison, are you ok?” Comes a voice from beyond the tremendous couch Alison finds herself on.

The tiny girl looks down and wants to scream. What she thought was an oversized blanket, turns out to be the hoodie she had worn on the way here.  It appears to be twice as large as it did just hours ago, and her body perspires beneath the heavy fabric.  The tiny girl looks around, realizing her little body did not even fill out one of the huge couch cushions.  Alison instantly feels out of place as she looks around Victoria’s cluttered living room, the furniture casting large shadows as the dreary daylight filters through ornate curtains.

“Oh, someone is finally awake.” Victoria says as her endless body turns the corner, covered in only a white bra and pink panties.  

Alison’s eyes grow wide as she takes in victoria, whose body has taken on truly magnificent proportions, one of her legs easily as thick as the tiny girl’s whole frame.

“Vicky, I,I,I-” Alison stammers.

“You shrank again, yes.” The giant woman says coolly as she lumbers forth. Her large bare feet, each half the size of Alison, thump across the dark blue carpet, her red toenails shining in the dull light.  

“You got smaller in my arms, it was the most amazing thing...” Victoria says, a hint of wonder in her voice as her large booty makes contact with the couch.  

“It’s not stopping.” The tiny girl says sadly, sitting up and leaning against the back of the couch.

Alison looks at Victoria’s thigh, half amazed, it was thick and tall, coming up to her chest as she sits next her now giant friend.  Lightning flashes into living room as another clap of thunder rolls through the apartment.  The tiny girl wiggles her legs a little bit, her body still beneath the thick fabric of her hoody, her feet not even coming half way towards the edge of the cushion.

“I don’t think it’s going to, I’m sorry...” Victoria apologizes, laying a huge hand on Alison’s lap, her thick fingers wrapping around alison’s thighs, squeezing them in a gentle embrace.

“Please don’t say that!” Alison squeals, as she places both of her tiny hands lazily on top of Victoria’s tremendous knuckles.  

“Why?” Victoria inquires coldly.  “You should probably face that fact sooner, rather than later.” The giant woman continues, not a hint of sympathy in her voice.

Alison immediately grows cold, her legs shaking as she senses something amiss with Victoria’s attitude.  She tries to move away, wiggling her body and grunting against Victoria’s oversized hand.

“Do you know what microphilia is Alison?” The cool voice of Victoria echoes down on Alison as her giant head swivels down, a huge smile creeping across her thick lips.

“No? Vicky, what are you doing?” Alison whines as she pushes her tiny palms into the side of Victoria’s hand, her face growing red as she struggles underneath the gigantic fingers.

The hand lifts, and without warning scoops beneath her tiny armpit, dragging her out of the hoody, and on top of Victoria’s thick thighs.  The tiny girl shrieks and pushes her little hands into the slightly yielding flesh beneath her, her tiny tits smashing against Victoria’s hot skin.  Alison whimpers as she kicks her tiny feet against the edge of Victoria’s lap.  A moment later Victoria’s other giant hand scoops beneath Alison’s other armpit, violently jerking her tiny body into the air, where she is greeted by the giant’s smiling lips and hungry eyes.

“Yes, it’s all very frightening I’m sure.” Victoria giggles as her giant hands hold the tiny girl at arm’s length, her little legs cycling in the air.

“I can’t tell you how cute you look right now, that frightened little look on your face.” Victoria says breathlessly as her giant body squirms against the couch.

“Vicky, this is not funny!” Alison protests, looking down on her own nakedness, and squirming desperately against the huge hands that cover most of her tiny upper body.

“I’m sure it is not, I’m sorry honey.  You see, me and Cindy-” Victoria starts.

“You and Cindy what?!” Alison shouts angrily, cutting the giant woman off.  

“Me and Cindy have always had this thing for little people.”  Victoria finishes her sentence, her hands squeezing the tiny girls shoulder with enough pressure to make Alison cry out in pain.

“Don’t Interrupt me! Ever!” Victoria chides nastily as Alison writhes in agony, her tiny legs now dangling limply over Victoria’s massive lap.

“Oh god, you’re HURTING me!!” Alison whines, pounding her tiny fists weakly into Victoria’s massive hands.

“Oh ho ho!” Victoria exclaims, a smirk growing wide across her lips as she places the tiny girl between her open legs.  “You don’t know what pain is.” She taunts as she slowly closes her thighs on Alison.

Alison finds herself facing the massive television across the vast plane of the coffee table.  Victoria’s hot womanhood pressing into the tiny girl’s back as the two skin toned walls slowly begin to encroach upon the little woman.  She sticks her tiny arms out in a futile attempt to halt Victoria’s inner thighs from closing on her helpless body, but her arms simply bend inwards. She pulls her arms upwards and tosses them over the top of Victoria’s thighs before they can be pinned against her little body.  The warm walls press firmly against her entire frame, with a force that steals Alison’s breath away, her ribs bending a bit under the crushing pressure.  

“Such pretty hair you have.” Victoria coos as her huge fingers stroke Alison’s silky hair.

“You’re a monster!” Alison says between gasps, her tiny hands pressing downward in a futile attempt to free her diminutive body.

“Yeah and you’re a human being.” Victoria fires back sarcastically as she leans her head back against the couch cushion, relishing the feeling of the tiny girl struggling between her thighs.

Alison can feel the moisture start to saturate her skin, Victoria’s sweat mingling with her own as she whimpers, her body going limp, her head tilting back against Victoria’s washboard stomach.

“What-” Alison tries to begin a question, but finds she only has enough air for a few words at a time. “Are you-” She continues after a deep breath. “Going to do to me?” She finishes her question, breathlessly.

“Whatever I feel like.”  Victoria responds aloofly, grabbing the television remote in one hand, and turning on the TV.  

Alison frowns as the sound of Saturday morning cartoons fill her tiny ears.  Victoria quickly changes the channel, settling on some documentary about whales.  Alison simply lay there, her exhausted body struggling for air between the two crushing walls, her stomach growling angrily.

“Please, Vicky, I think-” Alison stammers weakly.  “I’m going to-” the tiny girl struggles to finish her sentence once more, as spots appear before her eyes. “Pass out!” she says breathlessly, her eyes opening and closing slowly as she drifts slowly in and out of consciousness.

“Probably” Victoria says, shrugging her shoulders as the tiny girl’s head bobs forward limply.

Alison struggles to take one or two more breaths as the sound of the whale documentary grows fainter and fainter.  The top of Victoria’s thighs start to grow blurry in her tiny eyes, as her eyelids close for the last time, her whole body embracing the sweet, sweet darkness.

“Mom, I have subtraction syndrome!” Alison sobs into a cell phone the size of her entire body.

“No, no! Listen to me!” She shrieks as she looks nervously over her shoulder, keeping watch for Victoria, or Cindy.

“But they’re hurting me, mom.” she sobs hysterically.

“No, don’t hang up! Don’t! Don’t! Mom?! Mom?!” She shrieks as her nightmare slowly fades to reality.

Alison shivers as rain drops pelt against glass.  Her eyes snap open as she instinctively takes a huge gasp of air into her lungs.  She finds herself laying on a cold flat surface as she places her hands against the ground, climbing to all fours before looking around. She appears to be on the kitchen floor, the hard tile frigid against her naked body. Two huge silver bowls lay before her, each large enough for her to bathe in.  One has water in it, the other appears to have dry fruit loops.

Alison’s face goes deep red when she realizes her circumstances.  She stands up and timidly looks around the kitchen, but there is no sign of Victoria.  The counter tops hover over her like sheer cliff-faces, the handle for the cabinet beneath the sink hanging a good head or two beyond her reach.  Her stomach growls loudly and she drops to her knees, weakly crawling over to the huge bowls and grabbing an orange ring of cereal from the silvery doggie dish.   The small piece of cereal fills out one of her tiny hands, as she closes her eyes and bites into it, ripping into the sweet grain with her little teeth.

Alison eats and drinks her fill before standing up.  She wanders into the living room and walks towards the huge front door.  She looks up at the knob helplessly as it taunts her from on high.  The tiny girl turns her attention to Victoria’s black heels, not able to help but take in the fact that they now came up to her knees.  She slumps her head towards the ground and wanders back towards the couch.  She stops when she see’s the plastic bag from her apartment.

“My phone!” She says out loud as she runs towards the bag.

Alison digs through the bag, wrapping both of her tiny hands around the huge touch screen cell phone and pulling it out.  She sets it down on the floor and falls to her knees, pushing her whole palm onto the reflective surface. The screen pops to life just as the sound of a huge key entering the front door fills the apartment.  Alison snaps her head towards the lumbering door as it slowly swings open.

“I don’t know what she was talking about.” Cindy’s voice booms through the silence, shattering Alison’s nerves instantly.  The rocker girl’s bare legs are the first thing to slide into the apartment, the giant woman dressed in strappy sandals, jean shorts, and a black T-shirt.

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much, she’s nothing but a stupid cunt.” Victoria’s voice echoes through the living room, dripping with hatred.

Victoria slips her white flats off, revealing her huge bare feet.  Alison cringes as she cranes her head skyward, following the giant women’s jean clad legs, all the way up to her

casual blue dress shirt.  The two looming women look down on Alison, their conversation coming to a screeching halt as Cindy’s face lights up.

“Their she is! Aw!” The rocker girl squeals excitedly, causing Alison to slowly stand up, her little heart pounding.

“What’s she got there?” Cindy says, her voice becoming inquisitive.

“Oh no no no!” Victoria says angrily as she stomps over to the little girl, standing over Alison and placing her hands on her hips.  Alison’s legs begin to shake as she looks at Victoria, eye to shin.

“Is that her phone?” Cindy asks, a slight smile on her huge face.

“And just WHO do you think you were going to call? Hmm?” Victoria scolds as she bends down, palming the phone before standing back up to her full height.  

“Ooh someone’s in trouble!” Cindy mocks as she walks into the living room, standing besides Victoria and grinning down on Alison.

“My.” Alison begins as she slowly cranes her head to look up at the two giantesses.

“Mother.” The tiny girl finishes her short response, her voice quivering.

“Aww, she was gonna call her mommy!” Cindy mocks before convulsing into a fit of belly laughter.

“And you!” Victoria turns her head towards Cindy. “Get off of my clean rug with your wet Sandals!”  Victoria demands as she punches the rocker girl in her arm, Victoria’s lips slowly turning up in a smile.

“Ow! Ok, bitch!” Cindy says a bit flustered as she complies, walking over to the door and slipping her sandals from her feet, wiggling her plain toes against the carpet.

Vicky, I didn’t, I wasn’t going to, I mean.” Alison stammers stupidly, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end as she slowly backs away.

Everything happens so fast, and Alison has no clue how she winds up dangling in the air between Victoria’s massive hands, her cell phone being mercilessly pressed into the side of her body.

“Don’t mention it little one, it’s not like your stay was going to be pleasant anyway.” Victoria says coldly as she sits on the couch, tossing the cell phone aside as she stands the tiny girl up on her lap.

“God, this one is fucking adorable!” Cindy exclaims as she plops down on the couch, next to Victoria.  Victoria’s huge fingertips grab Alison’s tiny hands, spreading her arms out.

“Please, no, don’t hurt me!” Alison whines as she bends and twists her tiny body, desperately trying to free herself.

“Please, no, don’t hurt me!” Cindy mocks as she runs a fingernail down the side of Alison’s face, mocking her tiny, high pitched voice.

“Sorry babe, but the fact of the matter is, your nightmare is our dream come true.” Victoria says as Cindy’s thumb and forefinger close in on her throat.

“No!” Alison whimpers as she tries to pull her neck away from the menacing fingertips.

I have to call mom, I have to get out of here! The tiny girl shrieks inside of her head as Cindy’s fingertips pinch together, closing her tiny throat completely. Oh god, I can’t breathe! She thinks frantically as her body begins to convulse, her head becoming lighter and lighter as the two giant bullies simply laugh down at her.

“Look at her eyes bug out of her head! haha!” Victoria chuckles menacingly as Cindy releases her grasp, her huge fingertips still pressing against the tiny girl’s throat. Alison gasps deeply, her pale face wearing a grim expression.

“Do it again.” Victoria says happily, wearing a toothy smile.

“I’ve been waiting years for this.” Cindy says happily, smiling coldly as her fingertips pinch Alison’s tiny windpipe shut once again, causing the tiny girl to flail about desperately.

“Do you know she almost got me evicted?” Cindy says angrily, her fingers spreading slightly, allowing the tiny girl a small amount of air before pinching shut once again.

“Yeah, she almost got me fired because she does not know how to count! Your drawer on Thursday? Four hundred dollars short! Four hundred!” Victoria announces angrily as she pushes Cindy’s fingers away.  

“I am.” Alison wheezes violently as she hangs limply, her outstretched arms becoming sore.

“Sorry!” She pleads breathlessly as all of Victoria’s thick fingers wrap around her tiny body, lifting her helplessly off of her huge lap.

“You certainly are!” Victoria teases, both girls giggling as Victoria twists Alison’s tiny body back and forth in the air, as if she were holding an infant

“I assume you’ll want to spend the night.” Victoria says, twisting her head towards Cindy and lowering the tiny girl back into her lap, standing her on her tiny feet.

“Oh, well naturally” Cindy responds, smiling down on alison as she grabs the tiny girl’s left hand between her thumb and forefinger.

“Wouldn’t want to miss out, she’s shrinking so fast!” Cindy exclaims as she pulls at Alison’s arm.  Alison finds herself being dragged across Victoria’s lap, into Cindy’s.

“I know! At this rate, she might not even make it till Monday.” Victoria muses as she stands up, walking into the kitchen.

Alison could not believe what was happening as Cindy’s large thighs part, causing her to fall onto her back between them.  Alison gasps as Cindy grabs her tiny feet, resting one atop her left thigh, the other atop her right, her tiny legs spread open.  Cindy’s upper body stretches into the sky for what seems like forever as her left hand gently rubs Alison’s ankle.

“Mmm maybe she is so stuck up because she needs to get laid?” Cindy muses, her fingers slowly gliding up Alison’s right leg, causing goosebumps to erupt all over the tiny girl’s body.

“Oh god, what are you doing?” Alison whimpers fearfully.

“Probably!” Victoria’s voice floats in from the kitchen, causing Cindy to avert her attention for a second.  Alison capitalizes on the opportunity and attempts to close her legs.

“Trust me, I’m a plumber” Cindy says playfully as she effortlessly pries the tiny legs apart.

“I’m here to clean your pipes!” she grins as she runs an index finger down Alison’s flat stomach.

“no,no,no,no.” Alison whimpers desperately as the finger snakes down into her tiny pubic hairs.

“Oh stop, you know you want it, you little slut.” Cindy teases as Alison mushes her tiny hands into Cindy’s index finger.  The giant girl simply slips her finger inside of the diminishing woman, unimpeded.  

Alison closes her eyes and begins to hyperventilate as she feels Cindy’s finger slowly enter her vagina.  Every ridge of her fingerprint rubbing against her tiny womanhood as the huge digit burrows into her tiny body.  Alison’s tiny hands grip the large finger, squeezing it as it slowly slips in and out of her, easily locating her sweet spot.

“NNGH! oh!” The tiny girl involuntary moans as her womanhood begins to gush, a wet thwapping sound filling her tiny ears.

“What the fuck Cindy?” Victoria’s amused voice wafts in from the kitchen.

“Just starting the festivities, isn’t that right little girl?”  Cindy says, gleefully smiling down as she slides her finger in and out of the tiny girl, faster and faster.

“Oh, nngh! stop! oh god! stop! please! ohhh!” Alison pleads breathlessly as she presses her right foot into Cindy’s stomach, attempting to push her tiny body away.

“Look at those little feetsies!” Cindy giggles, opening her giant mouth as her eyes betray her own sexual pleasure. “I can’t wait until you are really tiny!” Cindy says breathlessly, moving her free hand down to her own vagina, and rubbing small circles against the denim.

“I’m going to lay you down on a plate.” The giant woman moans a little bit, sucking air through her teeth as she continues to rub herself.

“I am sure you will try to run...” Cindy continues as Alison tilts her head to the side, opening and closing her eyes as the inside of her vagina begins to ache, blood mingling with her tiny juices.

“Ow, oh god, no! ow!” The tiny girls cries out, a mixture of pleasure and pain rolling through her helpless body.

“But you won’t get far, because I’m gonna knock you down with my fork, and pin you between the prongs.” Cindy continues, her voice quivering as her hand unzips her shorts.

“You’re going to look SO fucking cute, struggling for your tiny life, oh!” Cindy moans in pleasure as her hand slips inside of her panties, the giant girl rubbing her own vagina violently.

“You’re so fucking sick!” Alison cries out hysterically, tears streaming down her reddened face.

“And then my knife will come down on your tiny ankles, and separate those cute little feet from your body. Fuck yeah! Oh god, mmm!” Cindy exclaims, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as Alison is forced to orgasm all over her giant finger.  

“Oops!” The giant girl exclaims as she slips her finger out of Alison, white and red goop speckled across the tip. She immediately rubs the sopping wet finger all over Alison’s face.  “Suck it, suck it you little whore, before I kill you right now...”

Alison immediately becomes sick to her stomach as her own juices are smeared across her face.  The tiny girl clamps her lips shut tightly, turning her head, refusing the command.  Cindy simply grabs her tiny face and presses harshly against her cheeks, causing excruciating pain the radiate through her jaw, and into her head and neck.  Alison has little choice but to open her mouth, and as soon as she does, the fingertip is jammed inside, activating her gag reflex as it hits her tonsils.

“See, that’s what a man would feel like.” Cindy giggles as Alison chokes.  “Suck it off, suck it all off.” Cindy commands as she rubs the fingertip against Alison’s tiny tongue.

“Right, where was I?” Cindy inquires as Alison fearfully obeys, sucking on the finger, tears streaming down her tired, little face.

“Your blood will be pooling on my plate, mmm! and I will lift the fork off of you.  You wouldn’t be getting up again anyway.” Cindy chuckles as she slowly licks her lips, Victoria’s head appearing, glaring down at Alison with a smile stretched across her lips.

“Oh not this again!” Victoria rolls her eyes before settling back on the couch, placing a hand on Cindy’s leg and rubbing it seductively.

“And then I will scoop up your wittle feet, and EAT them!” She says playfully, giggling as she closes her eyes and moans.

“Don’t worry little Alison, you’ll be squished long before that happens.” Victoria teases, grabbing Alison’s right foot and rubbing it between her fingertips.

“No! I’m going to eat her, you stepped on the last one.” Cindy says, her muscles tensing as she moans in pleasure, removing her finger from Alison’s mouth and her hand from her panties.

“Besides, you were stupid enough to bring her phone, I mean, what if she had called her mother?” Cindy inquires breathlessly as she rests her head against the couch.

Alison feels a familiar migraine creep into her skull as the giant pair bickers above her.  Her tiny heart races as her worst nightmare unfolds before her very eyes.  No! I can’t get smaller, no! She thinks to herself as she struggles to dislodge her tiny foot from Victoria’s grasp.  The two women were so big already, and Alison shuddered at the thought of what they’d have in store for her once she was even smaller.

“What was I supposed to do, hmm? Tell her she couldn’t bring her phone? Right... Because that wouldn’t have looked suspicious?” Victoria fires back as she yanks on Alison’s foot, dragging her roughly over Cindy’s leg, and into her lap.

“No, but you could have at least put it on top of a counter...” Cindy fires back as Victoria cradles Alison on top of her wide thighs, idly playing with the girl’s tiny breasts.

“Ok, maybe you’re right, but still, who cares? Her mother is across the country, and god knows she has no friends, it’s all good you worry wort.” Victoria chides her friend.

The two girls look down on Alison as she moans in agony, her body convulsing in pain, her tiny hands shooting to her head. The tiny girl rolls back and forth against Victoria’s jeans as she whimpers.

“God, this is probably some kind of world record.” Victoria says, looking down with an amused look.

“Yeah, too bad no one is ever going to know about it.” Cindy says coldly as she stands up, grabbing the television remote and plopping back onto the couch.  

“Please...” Alison says weakly as she stretches her tiny trembling arm into the air, only able to hold it up for a few seconds before it sinks to the little woman’s side.

“Aww” Victoria coos, petting the tiny girls head with her finger.  “Don’t worry, it will all be over soon.” She assures Alison as the tiny girl submits once again, to sheer exhaustion.

Alison slowly falls into a deep, syndrome induced slumber, her body contorting and diminishing as the sun sets. The giant girls chat away above her,  they watch television, and tease each other, glancing down here and there on their slowly shrinking captive. Eventually Victoria grabs a small transparent hamster ball from her bedroom, and twists it open.  She slides Alison’s action figure sized body inside and seals it, placing it on the end table besides the couch.  The two gigantic women slip their shoes on once more, and leave the apartment to go grab a slice of pizza.

Alison does not dream, instead her tired body desperately tries to fight off what is happening.  The toy sized girl does not toss or turn against the cold, thick plastic of her prison.  Instead she continues to dwindle in size, until she is no larger than a common insect.

It was going to be a wild night.