- Text Size +
Bonus points if you can tell where I got the characters from!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Arthur Kirkland was a rather short British man with blonde, messy hair, bushy eyebrows, and green eyes. He was a wretched cook with a love for tea, magic, and scones.
He had been cleaning out he and his girlfriend's attic like she had asked (told) him to do when he found something that made him grin. His old spell book! He flipped through the pages for a while before heading into the living room, sending his girlfriend, Amelia, a text to get back as quickly as possible. He had found a shrinking spell and was planning on using it on his girlfriend. She was the same size as him, always teasing him, and didn't believe he could do magic! Well, he'd show her wrong when she was an inch tall. He grinned and couldn't wait any longer, reciting the spell over and over, practicing it. He set the book down, not noticing that it was glowing a bright purple, and waited for the American beauty, when he realized the floor was getting closer, "No! No! No!" He yelled as his clothes collapsed over him.
He struggled in his circus tent-like sweater vest and trousers for what felt like ages until he began to feel earthquakes shaking the ground and his body. He screamed when booming sounds came closer to him, shaking him to the core. His world was flipped around as the clothes were lifted off his tiny, naked body and he saw his larger-than-life girlfriend, craning his neck up to stare at her. From his position he could see her short jeans, her low-cut tank top, and her painted toenails. She appeared to be looking at him! Maybe...just maybe...he could get her help without her realizing why and how he'd shrunk, "Ami! Ami! Down here!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping up and down and waving his arms before he remembered that he was naked, crouching down and covering himself like a true shrunken gentleman.
"Aren't I supposed to be the messy one?" She said, voice like the loudest, rolling thunder.
Before he could get his bearings back she began to walk forward, her foot plowed into Arthur, forcing him to cling to the flesh as he closed his eyes, feeling the foot carry his giantess girlfriend to their shared bedroom. The ride soon came to a stop and he tentatively looked around, finding himself on the bed, his girlfriend laying in front of him like a living landscape. He swallowed before beginning his slow, dangerous trek to her ear, wanting to just curl up with a nice cup of Earl Grey tea (which he could probably use as a swimming pool) with Amelia in his lap (and instead he was in hers...technically.) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- God, it's hard to make each chapter five hundred words long. It would be a much better story (hopefully) if I could make it shorter and not as...meh. So, in later chapters there will probably yaoi and stuff. If you know where the characters are from then let me know. I'll post the title in the next chapter so you can look up pictures and stuff of them.