- Text Size +

I woke up in Elena's shoe box on the table next to her bed. My big sister was still sound asleep, looking like beautiful angel. I climbed out of the box then jumped off the table, landing perfectly on my legs. I stretched my arms to the sky and yawned. Elena's alarm ringed and she immediately hit the button then yawned very loudly."Good morning Elen-"suddenly Elena's gigantic foot was on top of me. Elena just stepped on me... again.


I've been living with Elena for a month now and she stepped on me so many times I lost count. She stepped on me for many reasons during this past month. Once it was by excited, another we were playing "hero versus the evil giantess" and the other time was when I made her mad over...reasons.  "Danny gosh not again." Elena said in a sleepy tone. She lifted her left foot and scrapped me off it, then put me beside the foot I was just under.


Another yawn then Elena got off from her bed and started to walk towards the bathroom. I quickly followed her and I was right behind her moving, beautiful feet. We both entered the bathroom and she turned to face me. She stared at me as I was at her feet, then smiled.   She picked me up with two fingers, lifting me by the back collar of my new sleepwear. Dropped me in front of my new mini sink the set against the mirror, I took my tooth brush and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and stared into the mirror.


I stared up at Elena on my left who was brushing her teeth. After she was done, she caught me staring.  "What is it Danny, are you okay?" I turned towards her direction.


"Nothing sis, just tired."


"You and me both, but you don't have to work like me bro. You do know you can go back to sleep right?"


"Of course." I laughed a little bit.  "I'm just tired of sleeping thats all.  Hey, I want to thank you for all the neat stuff you got for me. Really helps the lifestyle a bit."


"Your welcome, just being a good sister." She poked my stomach and said "boop!"


"Hey! lol, that tickled!" Great, now I'm talking like her. She did it again.


"Boop!" Then again.  "Beep!"


"Hehe! Stop, don't you need to go to work or something?"


"Well duh, but I got time. Say what do you want for breakfast?"


"Pancakes!" I yelled.


"Alright then, so want a ride between my my mountains?"


"Yeah."


“Sorry, but what's the magic word?”


“Can I please have a ride in your mountains?”


“Can I have a ride in your mountains who?”


“Your enjoying this aren’t you? *sigh* Can I have a ride in your mountains please Elena?”With that she scooped me up and tugged me close to her heart." I watched her cook my favorite meal at my favorite spot. After she finished, she put me and my plate on the brown table.


"Okay Danny, I'm going to go upstairs and change." She went upstairs to change while I enjoined breakfast. As I was eating my last few bites I heard a knock at the window that was above the sink.

I turned and what I saw made me completely speechless. No. Why. Why was he here. A tiny was at the window and he was seemed to really want my attention. I jumped of the table, headed towards the window, climbed till I was at the counter, and finally I mirrored my fellow tiny.


"Hi." I said with happy greetings. He just continued to stare at me."Okay then, I'm-"


"Daniel Roy" The man interrupted. The man looked about 20 or so." You are Danny, the one wanted for treason and to be executed for it am I correct?" I got serious.


"Who are you and why are you here?"


"My name is Robert and I am here to inform you that your charges have been dropped by your father." I'm I really hearing this? My father, who has sworn to bring me to my execution and kill me himself.


"Bullshit,that's bullshit! My father wouldn't do that because his sense of justice is too strong. Now how did you find me!"


"That doesn't matter, what matters is that you have to come with me! Hurry, we must go before the giantess comes." Should I go? I mean, if there is a chance to go home, but no I have a sister now, I have been happier than I ever been.


"Okay Robert, go to the front and I'll meet you there." He disappeared. Damn it. This will be the first time i'll be breaking any of my big sister's rules, but what did Elena say? Yolo? Doesn't matter, I need to do this in order clear the air with my people. I went through the crack, then came to the front yard."Yo Rob! Where did you-"

Suddenly I was tackled by Robert and he was on top of me.  "What the hell are doing!"


"I'm here to kill you! You bastard!" He swung a blow to my face."You freed him!" Another hit to the face."He killed my brother and you let him go!" Now he continued giving blows while he spoke.  "He had to die he deserved death! I deserve vengeance!" He paused and I coughed out blood."Now you will face judgement!" He raised his fist that was covered in my blood. This it. I'm going to die."For my brother!" I was ready to say my last words.  


"I love you Elena."


"Aaron!!!" I closed my eyes and waited for death... any second now... I opened my right eye since it wasn't swollen like my left eye. I didn't feel Robert's weight on my stomach anymore and turn to my left where I saw Robert laying on the ground a few feets away from me. Elena loomed over me. She wasn't in work clothes because she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and sandals.


I got up and so did Robert. He must of been swat of me by Elena. Robert frozen in fear as he stared up at my sister. He was stone cold terrified and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him because that was how I felt when I first Elena.  "How dare you." Elena began, sounding very, very serious.  "How dare you attack my little brother." She took a few steps toward Robert who knew he had no chance in escaping, a lesson I learned the hard way.  "I hope you enough being a nice stain on my sandals you tiny piece of shit." I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Elena raised her foot and it loomed over Robert.


"Please!" Robert began to beg for his life.  "Please spare me, please. I have a family. I HAVE A FAMILY!"  My heart was racing. I didn't want Rob to die. I didn't want anyone to die at all.


"Stop it! Elena stop. You made your point okay! It's over alright! Just put your foot down okay. No one needs to die, so please just calm down."


"He just tried to kill you! If he lives then there is no telling that he might try to hurt you again. And I can't... I can't let him take you away from me!"


"Don't! Don't do it! I know you're not a monster!" She lowered her foot to the ground and away from Robert who closed his eyes and must of accepted being a nice stain at the bottom of Elena's sandal.  "Good, now we can-"  Before I can finish, Elena grabbed Robert and lifted him up to her face.


" If you ever come anywhere near this house, my brother, and me ever again, I won't be so generous." She sat him down and the ground and slammed her foot next to him. Then he ran as far as he could and we just watched him run away in fear. Elena started to stare at me for a while and I knew I was in trouble.  "Danny."


"Yes sis." I was getting really nervous, even though she just saved my life and she is my older sister now, but in truth I'm more afraid of her then Robert or any other tiny. She started talking in a sturdy voice.


"Please get in the house and we'll talk." That didn't sound good.