- Text Size +

That Night I slept on the couch since I cried myself to sleep. I woke up and immediately realized what today is. It’s Saturday, May 5 2013. It’s Danny’s 15th birthday, and I got so much planned. Lets just hope he isn’t mad at me... or worse, he could be scared of me. I looked at the cable clock and it was 8:12 which was good because there was no way Danny would be up this early. I went upstairs to take shower, after that I put on some light blue shorts and a pink t-shirt. I walked upstairs barefoot, tippy-toed into my room, and saw Danny sleepy on my pillow with his tiny black blanket. A devious thought rolled into my head then smiled a little. I jumped onto the bed which caused Danny to be plunged into the air with his blanket. He landed back onto my pillow. He stood up and looked up at me as I laid on my stomach staring at him. I smiled then said “Good morning my new little 15 year old! I got a great birthday planned for you and great surprise for you!” He looked at me weird for a second then smiled.


“What, that wake-up call wasn’t the surprise?” He said sarcastically. What I love about Danny is that he can take a joke.


“Not even close bro. Get dressed, we’re going out!” As soon as I said that he looked surprised. It must of been our argument yesterday. He probably thought the last thing I would do for his birthday is take him with me outside.


“Are you sure Elena?” He sounded a little nervous.


“Of course! Just hurry up and get dressed.” He went to do just that. I left the room to give him some privacy while I got my keys to my car downstairs. Waited downstairs till Danny came jumping downstairs on each step. I put on some sandals and grabbed my black purse, then knelt down to pick him up with both of my hands. He sat on my hands and stared at me. “Okay Danny, we are going to take my car.” He got an excited expression on his face. He never rode in my car before so he must of been excited. “Now this is what you're going to do when we get out of the car, you're going to crawl into my purse and not peek out alright. I don’t want other giantesses seeing you.


“Okay Okay, but where are we going?” He seemed even more excited.


“I’m not telling you silly, it’s a surprise. Now lets go.” He hopped on my shoulder and I walked to the garage, got in my old green honda, I connect the front passenger seat belt, then tucked Danny behind the black elastic where he looked unbelievably cute. I got my smartphone out and took a quick picture.


“Ellllaana!” Danny said sounding like what a daughter would do to a mom who did something embarrassing to them. I laughed and put on the phone back after looking at the picture.


“Sorry little bro, but you just look so cute!” I put my sunglasses on, then drove out of the garage and on the road. The whole time Danny just kept asking questions about the giantess society. Questions I never heard him ask. I told him some history about how we went to the moon and back, which made him ask more questions like “What's  a moon? Why did you go there? Is there food up there?” He was so cute not knowing all these simple things. We arrived to our destination. “We are here Danny.”


“Where is here?” I unbuckled  the belt then lifted him up to his door window. “Wow! But I still don’t know what it is.

“Its the place where they make birthday cakes Danny. I’ve alrighty ordered a cake to be made for you and it should be ready by now.” He turned to me while he was on my hand and had a big smile on his face, but was crying.


“This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me Elena, thank you.” I blushed a little


“Your so welcome little guy, but i'm sure someone did something even more cooler on your birthday, right?


“No. Borrow city I wasn't really the place to celebrate one’s birthday, and besides my father didn’t give to shits about me. I think the only reason I was cloned and hatched was for the hopes of replacing him as an enforcer when I grew up.” His face darkened.


“Hey Danny, don’t do that. I’m sorry to hear that, but you're with me now and I care about you very much, understand?” He still looked sad so I shook my hand up and down a little. “Understand!?!”


“Yes yes okay Elena, i understand.” He smiled then laughed and so did I. I put him in my purse and got out of the car. I quickly grabbed the cake that is a vanilla ice cream cake with lots of blue and red ice. It said “Happy 15th birthday Danielle” because (of course) they thought Danny was a girl. When we got home Danny was still in my purse. I put the cake in the freezer, then the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door to open it and let the three party guests in. I put the purse on the floor, got my phone to videotape this, and told the party guests to stand right in front of the purse. I went behind the purse and quickly opened it. Danny poked his small head out of the purse. “Finally Elena, what took so-” He stopped speaking as soon as he saw my three giantess friends smiling and looking down at him. He just kept staring and was probably scared out of his wits.


“Hi!” My giantess friend Carolina said. With that Danny quickly turned around and jumped out of the purse. Without thinking he ran into my left big toe, then landed on his backside, and we all couldn’t help but laugh. He got back up, then quickly ran and hid behind my right foot.


“Haha, sorry girls, he is a little shy.” I said still laughing.


“Hehe, it’s alright. It’s natural for men to be afraid of women, i mean we are so much bigger then them.” My friend Carolina said. Carolina was about the same age as me.


“That has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen!” My 16 year old friend Baylee said.


“Awww, don’t be scared little guy, we just want to hangout!” My 18 year old friend Jenny said. With that, Danny leaned a little out behind my feet and I can feel him shake. Jeez I hope I didn’t surprise him too bad. I side stepped to the left so he wasn’t hiding behind me anymore, but he still ran behind my right foot holding on to it. At the same time, the three girls went “AAAWWWW” Like it was the cutest thing they ever seen. I thought it was pretty cute too, but i want him to meet my friends.


“Don’t be rude Daniel, say hi to my friends. They drove all this way to have fun with you for your birthday okay.” He still wasn’t letting go from my foot. I rolled my eyes, then plucked him from my foot, and put him on my right hand lifting him up to my friends’ faces.


“Hello.” Danny immediately said.


“Hi!” My friends said all at the same time.We all went to the couch where My friends introduced themselves to Danny and told him how I planned this a week ago when I finally got comfortable with the idea of them meeting him. My friends were really liked Danny and Danny liked them, which made sense since they were both equally funny. Danny told the story of how and why he met me, which really entertained them.


“Oh you poor thing!” Carolina said as she gave him a hug. “Well i’m glad you met Elena, she is the nicest person like ever!” I walked to get the cake out of the freezer and Jenny followed me. I took out the cake and laid it on the table while I looked for the 15 candles and match. “Hey Elena.” Jenny was behind me, speaking.


“Yes Jenny.” I didn’t look at her, I was too busy opening the kitchen draws and searching.


“I can’t believe you told Danny about your old job and he still stayed with you.” I stopped looking for a second, but didn’t face her.


“Jenny, can we not talk about this right now.”


“No, i think we need to talk about it. You can’t keep lying to him about your past.” I turned around.


“I’m not lying about it, I just didn’t tell him yet.”


“Well what's stopping you Elena? Why don’t you just tell him?”


“Why do you care anyway Jenny?”


“Because Danny seems like a nice kid, and he is your little brother now. You know he deserves the truth.”


“So what, you're saying I should just go into the living room and just tell him, hey I used to slaughter hundreds of your people for money Danny, oh by the way happy birthday!”


“No, i’m just saying.”


“Well don’t say it okay. If I tell him he’ll just pack his bags and leave me one day. He’ll just leave and I’ll find a empty shoe box one morning.” Jenny came closer and put her hands on my shoulder.


“We both slaughtered a lot of men and you both regret it but the blood is still on our hands. You just come clean and if he really thinks of you as his sister then he’ll stay.”


“I’m sorry Jenny, but I can’t take that chance, or at least not right now.” She gave me a hug, then we both looked for the candles and matches. We came into the living room with the cake and I sat it down onto the table. Danny had the happiest look on his face and was just so cute I had to take a picture of it. We were about to sing the birthday song, but Danny alrighty jumped from Carolina’s arms and landed in front of the cake to eat it. We all just giggled and laughed.


It was 9:00 p.m and everyone else went home. All the lights were off except for the light coming from the T.V. in the living room. It was just me and Danny watching a bunch of action movies. Danny was snuggled between my breasts wearing his sleep wear, me still in my regular clothes laying on the couch. The last movie ended at 12:30 a.m. I stretched a little and saw Danny has fallen asleep. I walked upstairs to my room. I decided that Danny would sleep in my bed tonight, so I laid him down on the pillow I found him sleeping on this morning. I put the mini black blanket on him then and kissed him goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.