- Text Size +

 

Elena wanted me to jump onto her hand so she can show me around the house. We entered the living room where I saw the huge couch and something she called a t.v., then we went upstairs where she showed me her room. There was a small table near her bed and that was where I was going to sleep when she.finds me a good shoe box. She sat my tiny body on her bed, then she took off her shoes and socks, then her sweatshirt. She slowly came onto the bed and laid on her back, head on her pillows.


 

I climbed onto her bare belly out of curiosity, then walked upward to her breasts. I've heard giantesses could have weird chests. To me they were like hills and they were very,how did the others call it? Very busty! That's the word, very bust. I climbed the, but fell and got myself stuck between them. I could hear Elena laugh all girly like. I heard back then before the great shrink, that men used to love breasts and other parts of a woman. I also heard that man and woman used to have something called sex or something, it was a way of creating both women and men, but after we men changed we no longer had any sexual desires for the females.


 

Got to say they were very comfy and I can hear her heartbeat which was very soothing making me wanna sleep. I closed my eyes til Elena poked my head." Hey little guy, are you enjoying yourself?"I nod."Good, that's very good. I'm glad your happy." She got up, but I was still stuck between her breasts."Since a little someone ate the rest of my sandwich I'll just have to make me something to eat."


"Can I have some?"


"Of course you can shorty." On that note we went down stairs into the kitchen. She was making scrambled eggs and I was there, between her breasts watching her as she she cooked. I felt the heat come of the pan and with it the smell. It hit me and I loved it. She put all kinds of spices I've never seen before. After she finished, she put our plates on the table next to each other. She went through the trouble of cutting mine into small pieces. in no time flat, I ate them all and made a mess all over my clothes.


"Haha, wow Danny, you can really eat for a little guy, but you sure are messy tho." She took a napkin then liked it. She wiped my mouth as gently as she could because she didn't want to hurt me. I blushed a little and I think she noticed. She picked me up and gave me a small kiss. After that she went upstairs to change into her black yoga pants and a pink shirt. We sat on the couch and watched t.v., and I laid back against her stomach as I sat on her comfy lap.


"Elena."


"Yes little guy."


"I would love to stay here with you Elena."


"Really? I'm so glad to hear that. Hmm..." She sounded like she was getting an idea."You know Danny, let's make a deal."


"Okay, what is it?"


"I'll let you live with me as long as you acknowledge me as your older and wiser big sister!"  That sounded awesome. I never had a sibling before, and even though I just met her she does give off that super kind sibling kind of vibe.


"Okay. I’ll acknowledge you as my older sister.”


"And since I'm your big sister, you need to listen to whatever I say and treat me with some respect, okay?"


"Of course sis!"


"I promise not to be mean or unfair, but whatever I do or say is to protect you. So here are some rules: One, you can't leave the house without me or my permission, two: if company comes by I want you to hide. Three: do your own washing of clothes, tomorrow I'll look for clothing for tinies. That's it, just do those things and we'll be our own happy family, okie dokie?"


"Yeah Elena, I can live with those terms."


"Good." She started rubbing my head with her finger."This is going to be so much fun Danny! "She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug that could of crushed me, but I enjoined the love of my new big sister.