- Text Size +

Amanda gasps, closing her eyes as the sound of the trigger clicking fills the room. She expected to feel a bullet rip into her, but to her astonishment, nothing happens. Hot air rustles her hair a bit, a warm breeze howling around her naked body. She slowly opens her eyes, blinking rapidly as she lets out a huge sigh of relief.

Amanda becomes confused at the sight before her eyes, finding herself no longer in the living room, and no longer with the strange woman who kidnapped her. The perplexed girl takes a step forward on the vast beige plane as she twists and turns her head, her eyes drinking in the familiar, yet alien landscape. A huge clanking sound fills Amanda's ears as it echoes behind her into infinity, causing the girl to duck instinctively as she looks straight ahead at two far away white objects, the size of SUV's

"My my my" The woman says seductively having just put the gun down on a small end table, allowing it to drop heavily as she watches the tiny girl timidly step forward, obviously confused.

"You will do just fine little one" An echoing voice swirls around Amanda's head, booming down from the heavens as the white objects come into focus, The tiny girl can see the front of the object lifting up and down lazily, and she instantly recognizes what they are, causing her to gasp and look upwards. She follows the gigantic feet skyward with her eyes as they connect to huge black pillars which curve in the tiny girl's vision, distorted by her small perspective.

Amada watches in horror as the woman stands up, her full height causing the frightened girl to become light headed as she turns and runs in the opposite direction, towards the looming tv stand.

"Oh my god this isn't happening! This isn't happening!! ahhhhhh!!!" Amanda repeats to herself as she sprints across the vast landscape, past the mountain of her discarded clothing, her sneakers jutting above her as the tv stand seemingly remains the same distance away from her, no matter how hard she pumps her tiny legs.

Without warning a white wall fills her vision, and she slams into it's surface.

"Oomph!" she grunts as her senses reel, her nostrils assaulted with the smell of foot sweat mixed with soap, detergent and lotion. The tiny girl falls backwards, landing on her bare ass and toppling over onto her side.

An echoing giggle fills the room as the white wall turns and lifts slightly, landing in front of amanda. The tiny girl's vision is filled with the toe section of the gigantic sock as it lifts high into the air a few times, revealing the pristine white ball of the woman's sock clad foot.

"Awww, save your energy for your big debut sweety!" The cold voice booms from the heavens as a shadow falls over the tiny girl.

Before amanda knows what is happening, two huge walls of flesh surround her, their warm surfaces molding around her tiny body as they lift her from the carpet and into the air, in front of the Imax sized face of her now giant kidnapper. The tiny girl thrashes against the unyielding fingerprints as she looks out from the tiny space between the giant's fingertips. "Please don't hurt me!! Please, someone help me!! someone help me, oh god! Oh god!!" Amanda pleads as she wiggles her tiny body about like a pinched insect.

The world becomes a blur behind the woman's head, causing Amanda to dry heave, had anything been in her tiny stomach, it surely would have come up. A moment later Amanda finds herself on her hands and knees, on a glass surface. The tiny girl falls flat on the cool glass as the same thumb and forefinger that had her pinched just a moment ago, clenches the entire object and slides it underneath a huge lens.

"Now If you stay still this won't be so bad." The woman assures, as if talking to a five year old as she places the tiny girl under a microscope and peers in, grabbing a pair of tweezers.

Amanda is paralyzed with terror as a huge metal object barrels towards her, gently sliding underneath her, the cold metal pushing upwards and flipping her body onto it's side, and then her back. She peers up with wide eyes into the huge lens, a tremendous magnified eye peering back at her through the instrument.

The object then separates and grabs her arm, lifting it in the air. Amanda screamed shrilly and tries to pull her arm away.

"Nah uh uh little girl! Not unless you want me to pull it off?" The gigantic echoing voice says sweetly as the tweezers part and withdraw, leaving the tiny girl's world for a brief moment before returning with a tiny bullet like object, dripping in a white, gooey substance.

"Don't worry, it's only crazy glue..." The voice echoes as the object makes contact with the front of Amanda's bangs, before sliding underneath and making contact with her forehead. The tiny girl lifts her hands onto the huge metal tweezers, groaning and whimpering as she tries to push the immovable object away from her as it presses into her head.

"You know, it's amazing what 3D printing can do... If only people knew." the gigantic voice booms, to no one in particular as the glue begins to solidify, plastering the object to Amanda's forehead just underneath her bangs.

The tiny girl tries to pull the object from her head, grunting and struggling as she does so, her back arching against the cold glass as she huffs and puffs.

"I told you, it's crazy glue." the giant voice booms as the huge fingertips return, moving the glass to a brown wooden surface, a building sized laptop looming overhead, the giant girl's upper body curving into the sky like a manhattan office building.

Amanda jumps to her feet and walks to the end of the glass slide, sitting down and hoisting herself onto the table. She jumps out of her skin as the sound of her bare feet hitting the wooden surface is magnified, seemingly hundreds of times through the speakers on the laptop, to the point where the ground underneath her vibrates. She looks up at the giant screen above, and gasps at the huge scene. It was from her own perspective, her bangs frame the image, the sound of her own frantic breathing coming through the speakers loud and clear.

The giant woman rises from her seat and disappears, leaving Amanda to contemplate the meaning of it all. She returns moments later with a huge studio light, and camera. She places them both around the table, turning the camera on and shining the light on the laptop. The gargantuan woman sits down again and clicks a few keys on the computer, minimizing the video feed on the screen and opening up a webcam application.

"Hello out there my little toys!" she says excitedly, while rearranging windows on the screen, putting Amanda's tiny video feed side by side with the image of her giant face.

Amanda looks up at the gigantic woman, her breathing becoming heavier. The tiny girl could now barely hear her own sounds through the laptop speakers though, as the volume seems to have been lowered considerably.

"I just wanted to give y'all an update, I should have something new for you little bugs by tomorrow or thursday! " she says excitedly as her hand comes to rest flat on the table next to the tiny girl, blotting out the camera's field of view.

"If only I had a tiny volunteer I could start shooting tonight." She says sweetly, blinking innocently into the webcam as Amanda's video feed swivels up to look at her giant face turning down towards the table.

The tiny girl turns her head and sprints away from the gigantic hand. "No!! no!! I'm not a volunteer!! Somebody help me!! help me! She shrank me and is holding me hostage!!" The tiny girl screams, her tiny pleas quietly echoing from the speakers overhead.

"Oh!! there's one!" the giant voice echoes, the huge tan wall of the giant woman's palm slamming down in front of Amanda, stopping her in her tracks. With practiced agilitly the huge fingertips are once again pinched around Amanda's insect sized body, lifting her towards the gigantic face of her tormentor.

"Why thank you little one, although you should be thanking me, for giving you the chance to sacrifice yourself to your goddess." she says, in the same authoritative voice that she displayed while Amanda stripped in the living room, just minutes earlier.