- Text Size +

Amanda struggles to breath as she is smothered by tons of fingertip flesh, her legs spasming involuntarily as she feels the thunderous foot falls of the giant stranger vibrating through her tiny body. Light floods her senses as she once again finds herself struggling to fill her vacant lungs with air as she lay on a perfectly smooth white plane.

"You're making me a lot of money little girl, so I tell you what, I'm going to let you go..." The giant voice booms, bouncing off of the walls in the small bathroom. Amanda perks up, climbing to all fours and looking around at the alien landscape of the vanity she finds herself atop. The sink stretches before her, like some ancient crater, it's smooth bowl shape stretching hundreds of yards across, the facuet hanging ominously above, the size of a large bus. Amanda wants to sprint as a large shadow once again is cast over her tiny being, the two familiar walls of the stranger's thumb and forefinger pinching her insect sized body once more, and lowering her thousands of feet towards the floor.

Amanda grunts as she hits the floor roughly, dropped carelessly by her giant tormentor onto the smooth beige tile. She lifts her head, panting and wide eyed towards the giant woman, her humongous left foot filling the tiny girl's perspective, enclosed in a huge pink house slipper.

"I'm only kidding hmm hmm!" The woman giggles as the foot disappears, followed by the deafening sound of the mile high door closing. Amanda now alone, jumps to her feet frantically, turning her head in every direction, looking for a place to hide. To her dismay, everything from the toilet, to the vanity, to the sink is literally beyond the horizon, cold and unreachable. A huge red light catches the small girl's attention, and she snaps her head towards a towering black object. It takes a moment to figure out what the alien thing is, but Amanda deduces that the object is in fact, a giant camera. In fact as she looks around the room, she can see lights and cameras everywhere.

Amanda gasps as the door slowly swings open, and the giant woman steps inside, dressed in the same clothing she wore yesterday, monstrous pink slippers on her feet. The stranger hums softly to herself as she gently slips her monstrous feet free of the footwear as she closes the door. The giant places her perfectly cared for feet flat against the tile, right in front of the frightened girl, the toes of her right foot completely dominating Amanda's perspective. Amanda wants to gag as the scent of lotion, soap, and foot sweat wash over her in a warm wave of body heat. The tiny girl backs away a bit, her legs shaking as she peers upwards at the impossibly tall giantess above her, she can just make out her huge head turning towards the floor as the gigantic toes before her rise and fall lazily, The smooth pink nail polish shining underneath the bright studio lights.

"Oops! What is that??" The playful giant voice booms down from the heavens as the stranger leans down, her black hair forming a curtain over tiny amanda as her huge hand brushes it innocently aside.

"Is that a... bug?? no, oh my god!" The giant exclaims as she raises her hands to her mouth.

"It kind of looks like.. a little person??" the woman debates with herself as she scrunches her face, and then smiles. Amanda quickly turns on her heels and sprints off away from the giant toes, panting desperately as she flails her arms, whimpering as she dashes forward. Without warning Amanda is knocked to her back as a huge earthquake rips through the ground, a skin toned wall filling her vision as the side of the stranger's foot slams down in front of her, the impact reverberating throughout the room.

"And where do you think YOU are going? Hmm?? I can't have little people on my bathroom floor, watching me undress!" She booms down, motioning with her arms before placing her hand confidently on her hip. Amanda sat up, and started to back away from the side of the stranger's foot, but the giantess just looked down, lifting her leg, her foot rising in the air, her wrinkled sole casting a deep murky shadow over Amanda, who simply lifted her left arm in the air over her head.

"Noooo!! Noooooooo!!!" The tiny girl screeched in terror as the foot hung overhead, vast and deadly, each wrinkle large enough for amanda to easily get lodged between.

"So I think I'll just CRUSH you underneath my foot, bye bye little bug!" The stranger waves from on high as she slowly lowers her foot towards the screeching girl on the floor. Amanda falls onto her back, as the ball of the giantess's foot blots out everything, a small patch of skin becoming larger and larger until her tiny hands sink into the warm, unyielding flesh.

"Please noooooo mmmmhpphhh!!" The tiny girl desperately pleads as her body conforms into the flesh as it presses down onto the floor, instantly cracking the tiny girl's ribs, arms, and legs. Amanda tries to scream as her guts are pushed out of every available hole in her body, the tiny girl's entrails plastering her little body to the ball of the stranger's foot, which twists back and forth on the ground, ending Amanda's life.

The giant stranger lifts her foot, and grabs a piece of toilet paper, wiping the ball of her right foot of the tiny red stain before balling the toilet paper up and tossing it into the toilet, pressing the handle and flushing it. She steps into the shower and bathes herself nonchalantly. After a good fifteen minutes she shuts the water and exits the tub, drying off and leaving the bathroom.

She walks over to the kitchen table and presses one button on the laptop's keyboard, signaling the cameras in the bathroom to stop recording. She then sits down, and starts browsing the web, her finger idly pushing something back and forth across the table. She looks down at the object and grins, it was a bonus, something she could use for as a prop in her next set of videos.

Outside the sun shines, the birds chirp, and people go about their business, putting up christmas decorations, checking the mail, and talking to neighbors. In front of the stranger's apartment Amanda's car is nowhere to be found. Days later a missing persons report is filed, but the missing young woman is never found, not a body, not DNA, not a trace.