- Text Size +

Amanda looked out from beneath the clear glass prison she now found herself. It has been two hours since the drinking glass was lowered atop her feeble body, encasing her on the table next to the laptop, which happily hummed away, it's huge fans whirring, the image of Amanda's video feed flickering across it's endless screen. The tiny girl had given up banging against the glass a while ago, and instead curled herself into a ball, slumped against the wall of the cold glass.

Moments later the giant woman returns, sitting in front of Amanda, dressed in nothing but a black bra, her huge shadow overtaking half of Amanda's world as her mass blocks out the light behind it.

"Let's see what you've been up to little girl." Her voice booms, ringing through the glass as her huge hands tap a few keys on the laptop, bringing up a recorded video.

The video on the screens starts out with Amanda screeching, the huge glass being lowered over her with an echoing thud, her tiny screams bouncing off of the thick glass walls.

"Noho!" The tiny voice protests as the sound of her microscopic feet hitting the table fills the speakers. Amanda's tiny arms and hands fill the screen as they pound on the glass, the nameless giant woman staring down, a huge hungry smirk playing across her lips. The face becomes larger and larger as the giant bends down, peering into the glass.

"Don't go anywhere my little extra, hmm hmm!" The giant giggles as she turns around, walking away, leaving the tiny camera woman to her confinement.

"No don't leave me in here!!" Amanda's voice whines as her hands slide down the glass, the sound of her knees hitting the wood beneath her reverberating through the speakers.

The next minute is filled with Amanda sobbing hysterically, staring out at the alien landscape of the humungous kitchen. The giant fast forwards the video a good amount and stops when the tiny girl rises to her feet and presses her tiny hands into the glass, grunting as she attempts to push it forward. The Woman looks away from the laptop and down at the glass, tapping her index finger on top of it three times.

"You're so silly little one, do you honestly think you can get away?! Hah!" She taunts as she whips her long, fine black hair off of her shoulder and brings her attention back to the computer.

The giant closes the video and opens a few programs, no longer paying attention to her tiny prisoner as she works for what seems like forever. Amanda curls into a ball, and closes her eyes, embracing her exhaustion as she falls into an uneasy slumber.

"WAKE-UP!" The gigantic woman practically screams, causing Amanda to jump up and roll to her side, her tiny heart pounding in her chest, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, and her ears ringing viciously as her adrenaline kicks into overdrive. She quickly turns her head in every direction, noticing that morning sunlight is now spilling into the apartment, and that she is no longer "under glass"

Her tiny attentions are quickly drawn to the huge, hovering face above her. The giant woman's hair sticks out this way and that, as if she had just rolled out of bed.

"Good morning!!" her voice booms down, sing songily.

Amanda immediately jumps to her feet and runs in the opposite direction, only to be stopped in her tracks by a huge metallic object, her terrified reflection staring wide eyed back at her.

"Na uh! Hmm hmm hmm!" The giant woman taunts as the metallic object barrels into Amanda's legs, causing her to slide into the huge bowl shaped indent, her bare stomach scraping against the ice cold metal.

"Oh my god! Ok, ok, ok, stay calm, stay calm... AHH!!" the tiny girl screams as the object is lifted and placed inside a bigger bowl shaped object, atop an endless mountain of rainbow stones, each half Amanda's size. Amanda cranes her head up, past the impossibly high walls of what she best guesses is a bowl of fruity pebbles as a huge shadow covers the entire scene. The giant woman's smiling face frames the world outside of the bowl as her huge hand barrels towards the stem of the spoon, her tractor trailer sized fingers lifting it, and tilting it sideways, causing the frightened girl to slide off and tumble down the huge rainbow mountain. Her small arms and legs flail wildly as her body crunches against the fragile cereal. Finally Amanda rolls to a stop, resting on her stomach, frozen in shock as her vision is filled with a red huge red flake. Amanda Shakingly pushes against the unstable ground, looking upwards towards the huge slope she had just tumbled down, her situation quickly sinks in, even before the giant woman slowly licks her lips above.

"Well well well! Now aren't you in a bad situation, here... Let me help you OUT!" The giant woman says aggressively as a towering carton of milk slams against the table, it's top half visible from within the bowl, the giant's huge fingers unscrewing the cap.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" Amanda shrieks climbing unsteadily to her feet as her voice cracks.

"I bet you're going to taste so good, I can feel your tiny little body squirming on my tongue already. Hehe! Just need a little bit of milk." The giant stranger giggles as her gargantuan hand lifts the milk container over the bowl and tilts it, a huge stream of white liquid splashing down, leveling the top of the rainbow mountain.

"NO! FUCK!! ugggghaaaaah!!!!!!" Amanda screams as she helplessly gazes on, an avalanche of milk cascading down the slope, straight towards her, while at the same time exploding beneath her feet, pushing the gigantic flakes aside and plummeting her tiny body beneath the ice cold liquid.

Amanda's holds her breath as best as she can as the liquid rushes into her nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. She swims towards the surface, kicking her feet frantically as her life flashes before her eyes, a feeling of impending doom washing over her.

Finally, just when Amanda's lungs feel like they are about to explode, she breaks the surface, taking a huge gasp of air into her open mouth. The tiny girl kicks her legs and flails her arms in the liquid, sending the tiniest ripples skittering across the bobbing surface as she shakes her head, trying to clear the matted hair from atop her eyes. The small girl clings to a green pebble, riding it like a boogie board as she hyperventilates hysterically.

"There you are my little treat! I thought you might have drowned, god I love it when you little things struggle, it makes me want to eat you more!" The giant woman says in a seductive tone, lowering the huge spoon down into the middle of the bowl. Amanda frantically kicks her numbing legs, pedaling herself away from the monstrous silver spoon as it displaces the surface of the white ocean, threatening to pull her back underneath as it scoops hundreds of pebbles from the bowl and into the sky.

"No! You can't be serious!! ahh ahh!!ahh!pleasedon'teatme!!!" The frantic girl screeches incoherently as she watches the spoon become smaller and smaller, until it is hopelessly far in the sky, the giant's huge maw opening to accept it as it slips into oblivion, only to be pulled out a split second later, empty and growing larger as it heads back down towards the bowl. The sound of gallons upon gallons of milk and tons of cereal swishing and crunching within the giant woman's mouth echoes throughout Amanda's reality as the giant stranger looks down, her jaws gyrating as the tip of the spoon zeros in on the little girl, blotting out her expansive nonchalant expression.

"Squeek squeek squeek! Don't eat mee, noo!" The woman mocks into the bowl, her echoing voice taking on a comically high pitch as the bottom of the spoon pushes down on the surface of the milk inches away from the small struggling morsel. At first Amanda finds her body being pushed away by the displaced liquid, however, once the ship sized spoon breaks the surface, she finds herself violently being sucked forward. Amanda wants to scream as she is once again sucked under, milk pouring into every available hole on her face, Her scream sending gurgled sound waves towards the surface in the form of air bubbles escaping from her tiny lungs. She claws her way to the surface, bursting through and taking in a sharp breath as she wipes her face, the white liquid streaming from her nose and mouth as she sputters and coughs.

She opens her eyes to find herself in a small lake of milk, dozens of pebbles floating all around her tiny body, the walls of the bowl replaced by open space, and a pair of red lips stretching yards from side to side, top to bottom before her.

"Please!! I'm begging you!! don't eat me!!! oh my god! Just..just don't eat meeee noooo!!!" The tiny girl begs as she kicks her legs to keep herself afloat, holding her arms out in front of her in a futile gesture, her tiny head shaking back and forth as she realizes she can no longer feel her frostbitten arms and legs. Without hesitation the lips peel apart, the red slabs sticking together slightly as a hot, humid explosion of air washes over the landscape of the spoon, slamming into the tiny girl's face and stealing her breath away. Amanda's heart sinks as teeth larger than herself line the deep, dark, salivating canyon of the stranger's mouth, huge strands of saliva and mushed up pebbles decorating the scene within. A scene which barrels towards the frightened little girl, the spoon coming to rest on the endless tongue, the light of the outside world slowly fading as the teeth behind Amanda clench the stem of the spoon, holding it in place.

Amanda closes her eyes, bobbing in the quickly warming liquid, expecting to be cast off the giant spoon, tossed to the hungry tongue beneath her. But moments later fresh air is once again hitting her milk drenched head. The tiny girl cranes her head up as a shadow engulfs her, just in time to see the swirly details of the stranger's thumb and forefinger closing in on her. The fingertips slam into Amanda, immobilizing the tiny girl against their slightly yielding surface and smothering her face completely.

"Oh good, you are still breathing" the uncaring gigantic voice echoes as the tiny girl squirms like a trapped insect once more. The body heat from the giant's fingertips warming her throughout.