- Text Size +
Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 5








Sandy just got out of the shower when the phone rang. She quickly wrapped a towel around her upper-body, and tucked the overlapping edge under her arm and padded her wet, bare-feet across the hall to her bedroom to answer it...

"Hello?", she anxiously spoke into the reciever.

Holding the cordless phone with her shoulder, she pulled her hair up into a tightly twisted bun, and walked over to her bed and flopped down heavily. Her double-bed was very bouncy, and she rode a few waves from the recoiling spring's...

"Oh, hey Mimi, what's up?", she sighed, as she relaxed and laid back onto her pillow...

"Yes, I can meet you there, should I bring anything?", she asked.

"Mmmm, I think so,....let me check", she continued listening, as she rolled off of the bed and squatted down next to it.

She got down on her knee's and reached under the bed pulling out a shoe-box. Taking the lid off and removing the 'Gun', she held it up and inspected it carefully.

"Uh-huh, yeah", she grunted.

"O.K., I'll see ya later then, 'Mmmmm-'Bub-bye", she pressed her thumb down on the 'talk' button and casually tossed the phone onto her bed. Standing up, she dropped the towel from around her, allowing it to drift to the floor below...

Plopping her bare feet across the room, she walked over to her closet and opened the door. The full length mirror on the inside, reflected her fully-naked body. She admired her hour-glass figure and shifted her widely-set hip's from side to side, arching her left foot she lifted her heel and pressed her toe's down to firm-up her calve-muscle.

She posed with the gun, pointing it at an imaginary person, pretending to pull the trigger and shrink them down. Then she imagined them suddenly so 'tiny-sized', down at her feet,....'Squish', she imagined the sight of it...

The week-end had gone too quickly and the two girls had gotten away with their little plan. Both Mimi and Sandy, had duped their parent's into believing that they had spent the time at each others homes.

While, of course- they were together, they weren't at either one of their house's. The 'Shrinking Gun' had actually worked. The two girls tested it out, several times. Two men were captured, and quickly squished to death...


Another man had been captured and he was placed into Sandy's purse, imprisoned inside for the entire next day. He had no idea what had happened, and when he was awakened by the huge finger's of the girl giant, he gasped at the sight of her gigantic hand, as the long slender finger's roughly wrestled around his naked body and roughly pulled him out into the light.

Her colossal body rising up before him, as he sat inside of her palm, appeared like the sight of a goddess-like being. Standing there smiling down at his tiny, little, diminutive form. Her hugeness was so immense and magnificent that he could barely keep from fainting at the mere sight of her!

Mimi spoke down to him: "Well, well, well, he's really scared,...look at him, he look's like a frightened little bug!"

"Yea, I think that I'll keep this one, he's kinda' cute, isn't he?", Sandy asked her, as she slowly lifted him up between their huge peering eye's...

"I don't know if you should do that, if he get's away from you, we could get into big trouble!", Mimi whispered to her...

"I won't let him get-away, I'll keep him in a 'real-good-place', there's no way he could get away from me!", Sandy said, as she smiled down at him affectionately...

The tiny man cowered before them, unable to even look up at their gigantic face's. The wide palm of the huge hand, that so effortlessly held him up between their incredable faces, floated silently under him and carried him so easily, it was as if he weighed nothing at all...

They never attempted to talk to him, or communicate with him. He was treated more like an object, or a tiny insect. He was handled carefully, but his actual size was so small that the nails, on the giant fingers of the giantess girl was as long as he was tall!

He had heard every word that the two girl giants had said, the thought of being kept as a 'Pet' by this collosal girl was as frightening as the thought of being imprisoned on death row. The 'dream-like' state of mind that he was suddenly thrust into had him questioning his own sanity. This was completely impossible....




*****




The next day, after Sandy casually dumps the tiny man out of her zippered purse pocket....



"People, just don't shrink!", he thought to himself, while he rubbed his hand's over the course textured surface of the massive palm that spread out under him...


The scent of Sandy's shampoo filled the humid air. She had plucked him up out of the center of her palm, and held him out before her huge sparkling eye's.


"Hello, little pet", she gleefully whispered to him.


"I'm hungry, ya wanna have a lil-BITE with ME?", she asked, then quickly snapped her teeth together, chomping them down just a few feet away from him, as she teasingly giggled, and licked her lip's...


"Come-on, Let's see what we can find", she excitedly whispered down into her open palm.


The tiny man was whisked away, and swept through the air at incredable speed... The fluttering flash of high-speed motion, appeared to him like a blurry, colorful display, of watercolors...

The compression of the grasping fingers held him enveloped within her massive palm. He was trapped between two fingers, and her warm, thick, palm...

A quick trip down the cathedral-like hallway, and a sudden release from her massive fingers, left him sitting on a huge, white surface...

A large, twin-set, of salt-n-pepper shaker's sat before him on the counter-top. He pulled his knee's up, and hugged them up close to his chest, sitting naked on the enormas plain of gigantic kitchen counter.

Sandy returned with an enormas bowl. The solid "Clunk", of the huge glass-bowl landing heavily onto the counter-top right next to him, caused him to jump at the largeness of the massive object...

It was filled with a large glob of white creamy ice-cream. The tiny man could see the frosty-fog, of steam rising-up from the opening in the bowl. The glissening surface of the pure white ice cream. Sandy's hand appeared with a metal spoon inside it, stabbing the rounded-end into the mass of creamy stuff and quickly dipped-out a shovel-sized portion, plunging it into her cavernous mouth with a devouring slurp!

Her billboard sized face instantly relaxed as she tasted the sweetness of the frozen ice-cream. The sleepy eyed look of lusty enjoyment filled her face, she softly giggled looking down to find the tiny man peering up at her with a look of frightened astonishment...



"Mmmmm,..this-is-sooo,...GOOD!", her excited voice blasting down upon him, deviously trying to startle her tiny captive, quickly dropping her chin down closely and smacking her lips, as her hugeness loomed directly above her tiny man-toy.

"AaaaaH!", the tiny man yelled out.

Sandy giggled at his fearful reaction to the sudden imposing threat of her giant mouth. She quickly took another spoonful of the vanilla ice-cream, deliberatly slow and tauntingly close to him, Sandy slithered her tongue out and lightly traced it's delicate tip just over the surface of the frozen cream...

Lustfully enjoying the taste of the vanilla flavor, she intently watched her miniature captive quivering with fear at the scene that was playing out before him.

She relentlessly licked the spoon with tantilizingly slow swipes, stopping only to press her lip's together tightly, and firmly swallow...

The tiny man slowly crawled backward away from her enormous mouth, trembling with terrifying fear of this gigantic teenaged girl!

The spoon was ice cold when it suddenly impacted onto the surface of the table top and swept across it toward him. He screamed out in terror as it quickly scooped him up, taking him up into the air and plunging him right into the mountain of sheer white ice cream...

He was squashed into the frozen cream without any remorse as the giggling teenage girl playfully toyed with him like a worthless dimestore action figure. Her magnificent mouth appeared from above, slathering her lips with the tip of her enormous tongue, and rumbling with an affectionate girlish giggling...

Denying him any chance for escape, she pressed his naked body into the mass of frozen cream. His body paralyzed from the extreme cold, he clinched his knee's together and braced himself from the consuming frost that suddenly spread across his entire body...

His muscle's spasumed, suddenly frozen in shock from the intensity of the freezing coldness. Sandy smiled at the miniscule figure within her spoon, her mouth watering, she shoved it into her lip's and slowly closed them over him...

His tiny squeaking-screams were muffled out, as she swallowed his naked, squirming, little body, without so much as a good-bye.

She could feel his tiny leg's kicking and his doll-sized finger's clawing the inside of her throat as she gulped his living being down into her tummy.


"MMMmmm yummy", she whispered, as she released a soft cool breath rubbing her belly with the palm of her hand.


His wild struggling limb's rippling within her stomach sent the most wonderful sensations throughout her body.


She simply couldn't wait to do it again...



***



Mimi had a different fasination. Her tiny prisoner was frantically screaming up at her as she slowly placed her foot back into her tennis-shoe. Her sweaty barefoot completely covered-up her little captive, while she could feel his tiny hand's resisting her over-powering weight...

She simply loved the sensation. It made her feel so, incredable. The thought of her tiny little, size '6' foot, completely dominating this helpless male. A fully grown man, trapped inside her stinky old tennis shoe, futilily struggling for some air as she enjoyed the tingling touch of his defencless little being...

His wild screaming filled her with the most wonderful sense of 'Power'. His living body 'used' simply for her amusment. His miniscule size was 'nothing' to her, she could easily crush him...

He was suffocating fast, as she compressed her stinky bare sole down onto his naked body and wriggled her foot tightly into the well worn old shoe...

"Mmm, nice" Mimi whispered, feeling his strength slowly fading.

"Come ON, fight it!", she taunted him, releasing her firmness and allowing him some limited space.

He instantly started to violently struggle, a final attempt to break free of her entrapment, just as quickly replaced with an enormous consuming pressure...

The emense force slowly increased to a painfully bone-cracking pressure!

His body was held firmly within the rubber sole, flattening him out into the resisting absorbtion of the worn rubber. He tried to scream, but nothing happened and he was crushed into a popping smear inside of the giant-sized, stained tennis-shoe.

Mimi was unknowingly rubbing herself with two fingers. Stroking her swollen sex right through her faded blue-jeans. She felt the tingling delight of her pulsing vagina. The orgasmic contortion, as she spasumed and gasped with rippling waves of sexual pleasure...

She fell back onto her bed and closed her thigh's tightly together. The eruption of her blissful spasum nearly made her squeal!

"OH, God, Mmm yeah, that's so GOOD!"

She could feel the tingling thrust of a tiny heart as it exploded under her arch...

Kicking off her shoe's she curiously inspected the squashed remains that had bursted from her full weight. She wiped it out with a tissue and tossed it into the trash can. Her breathing was starting to level off, as she slipped off her jean's and tossed them into her hamper. She grabbed her clean towels and headed to the bathroom for a nice long shower.



*****




The shrinking fasination was such an awesome experience for both of the girls. They began to think up little games that they could play with each of their hapless victim's. The initial 'newness', of the devise had become second in their mind's, as they searched out their 'next' subject's to be captured and tortured to death...

They simply had to kill them. They couldn't risk letting their victim's get away, escaping from them and getting them into trouble...

No, THAT wasn't going to happen. They decided that everyone that they shrunk, had to be killed.


***


Sandy licked her lip's slowly as she watched the star quarter-back for their high school football team as he pumped the tire pump, filling up his bike's rear tire. His name was Mark, he was dating one of Mimi's, and herself's, best friend's, 'Sammie Joe'...

Sammie Joe was a tall muscular cheerleader. She had bleach blonde hair and the most beautiful set of big blue eye's. She wasn't the prettiest girl in school, but she was one of the top five!

Sammie Joe was gorgeous!

Mike had dated several of those 'top-five' girls and Sammie Joe knew it too, as she always expected Mike of cheating on her. Her constant text messaging, was actually just her way of keeping tab's on him, making sure that he wasn't cheating on her. If she caught him cheating, it would be the last time that she would ever let him near her again...

So far though, Mike had been her solid. He hadn't done anything to raise any suspicion that he was being unfaithful to her. He had actually been very attentive and quite the gentleman towards her, leaving little doubt in her curious teenage mind.

However, his good looks and his popularity kept her constantly aware of the fact that if he wanted to, he wouldn't have to look very far for a slutty little bitch...and there were a lot of them at this school!

Sammy Joe wished that there were some way to have Mike all to herself...



"Hey, Samm!", Sandy's voice grabbed her attention, as she yelled out to her from across the hall...


"Oh, Hey-Sandy, What's Up girl?", Sammy squealed out excitedly.

Slamming her locker and stepping over to hug her, the two girls started hopping around in a circle as they hugged tightly and shook each other with delight.


"So What's Up!" "Haven't seen you around lately?"


"Oh, You have just got to see this!", Sandy whispered, as she lead her by the arm toward the girl's bathroom...





*******