- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls discover that they can do as they please with their captives. 

Mimi




By: wildcatman




Chapter 4






Jack slid down helplessly, into the narrow space, of the warm, smooth, skin as it swelled tightly, and wedged-up around him. He wriggled violently, and tryed to cling to the creamy walls of enormas female flesh...

The heavy walls of softness compressed against his tiny naked body. He felt as though he would surely sufficate between the massively huge breasts! The earth-shattering movements, as the twin globes rocked back and forth, sent his tiny form deeper into the swallowing pit!

Vibrating sound-waves rumbled out from within, it resembled laughter, an amplified girlish, giggling....

The darkness overtook him, as he slipped deeper into the cavernous cleveage. The heated sweetness of humid perfumed air filled his head, as he despairately tried to clammer free of the enormas entrapment...

The space around him loosened-up, as he fell down through the tightly comforming boob-flesh, and he landed with a flop, into a tightly stretched bridge of material that was the bottom most part of the giant girl's bra...

A small pocket of space where he landed was just big enough for him to become trapped inside...

The solid wall of skin directly behind him was the enormas chest of the giant girl. The heavy pounding of her massive heart resounded within the rib-cage, a solid thumping sound...

In front of him was a thin layer of tightly stretched cotton fabric. Only a dim light glowed through the tiny squares of thread. The heated air that surrounded him was heavily scented with an intoxacating sweetness...

The dimly lit space under each flanking wall, was a tight flattening weight of gigantic breast. He could barely move within the small hollow pocket. He stayed still and hoped that he wasn't about to be crushed to death!

"This can't be happening!", Jack screamed out, his tiny voice was mutted, and 'boxed-in', as he tryed to figure out what to do.

If this was really happening to him, he would surely die. The sheer physical size of his captress was so emmence, that he didn't stand a fighting chance against her...she was literally a 'Giantess!'

His naked skin was becoming slathered with sticky sweat, and his eyes were burning from it as he grabbed onto the tightly stretched cotton strap that formed a bridge under his tiny feet. Their huge booming voice's resounded from the outside world, beyond the entrapment of the giant girl's shirt.

Jack was breathing in the humid scented air that filled his head, the taste of it inside his mouth was sweet as wine...

The shifting movement's of her massive body, caused him to hold-on with both hands as the tilting, and turning, threw him around unexpectantly...

He felt a strange 'feeling' overtake his mind. The complete helplessness of his situation, was causing him to become 'weirdly', arroused....

His body quickly became greasy with sweat. The heated space around his miniature being was heating up more, and getting uncomfortably Hot!

The sound of the girl's mighty voice was like that of a quaking roaring vibration...

His cock stood-up, a full throbbing erection poled out from between his legs as he gasped for breath inside of the sweltering pocket...

He was so strangely arroused, by being so close to this enormas girl, and yet, to her- she could barely feel his tiny being clinging to the material of her bra...

The pheromones within the giant girl's sweat was having an unexpected effect upon him. The taste of it was both intoxacating, and powerfully arrousing!

He felt like a tiny insect. A insignificant, meaningless, being, a mere speck of life, clinging to the inside of an enormas giant girl's bra!

His cock throbbed futily, as he held on with both of his tiny hand's and tryed to catch his breath within the steamy pocket. The sudden shifting movements of her collosal being forced him to grab-on tightly to the thick strap that stretched-out tightly under his feet...

"MMMMooooogrrrooommmm.....Errroooosssss", the mighty voice rumbled out, from within the wall of her gigantic chest. Jack couldn't make out what the magnificent giantess was saying, it only sounded like enormas resounding vibrations to him...

The wobbling walls of softness compressed and squeezed-up around his tiny body, gently crushing in against him. The slippery skin, covered in sweet tasting sweat, conformed around his body and mashed him up into a squeezed position...

He could only barely breath as he struggled to break free of the swallowing walls. The heated air that emmenated from her huge body was smothering him with the humidness of girl sweat...

"HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE...MMMMooooogrroommm....EErrooossss", the giant voice rumbled-out...

The thick air was taking it's toll as he felt light-headed and dizzy. The heat was overwhelming, and Jack started to lose consciousness. The swallowing sweaty skin compressed firmly around his body, and completely suffocated him....



********



Sandy shook her breasts around, and laughed at the thought of what was happening to her tiny prisoner...

She had just simply dropped him down into her clevage, and playfully shook her huge breasts. The feeling was so incredable. The way that she could feel his tiny limbs wriggling and struggling all around within the entrapment of her gigantic breast's.

Mimi laughed at her reaction, as she watched her enjoying herself with the tiny, helpless male...

Mimi's little prisoner was still trapped-up within her panties, and she was getting wetter, and wetter, as she felt his tiny form struggling deep inside of her tight pantie's...



Dan could only hang on to the sopping wet cotton that was wrapped around his little body. The sweltering humid air, was filled with the sour twang of her enormas sex. He gasped for breath, as the enormas girl held him prisoner within her underwear.

He had managed to shove one arm free of the binding elastic-band at the edge of the conforming crotch-panel. Pushing hard, he pulled open the edge of the giant pantie and pulled his head out through the gapping hole. The cooler air around the huge thigh muscle was still quite warm, but a much fresher, breath of air!

Mimi could feel him trying to escape, and pushed her hand into her pants pocket. Her delicate fingertip's quickly found the mini-man, and with a swift 'readjustment', her manipulating finger's soon shoved tiny Dan back into the conforming pocket of her panties...

Bending down, so that Dan could hear her, Mimi spoke to him, "Aa, Aa,.. Ah! you can't get away that easy lil' guy, I can feel every move that your making in there..."

Her voice sounded dominantly close. Her teasing statement sent a powerful punch to his ego, he was so tiny and helpless that his mind was even starting to diminish....

The thought, of being so helpless to this young girl. He was an adult! An adult man, and she was just a teenager, she was young enough to easily be his daughter, and yet she was playing with him like he was some kind of 'Toy'!

Her enormas giggling, was both terrifing and degrading at the sametime...

Mimi laughed down at her crotch, wanting the diminutive man inside to hear her amuzment, taunting his captive form.

Knowing that he couldn't escape he tryed to conserve his strength, and he slipped down into the heated pocket and came to rest right in front of the gigantic set of velvety lips...

The softness, of the furry coating that covered the outer opening was slippery and wet...

Dan began to panic, as he felt the swollen wall's of giant pussy. The mound of enormas softness was getting warmer, and larger...

The cotton material that trapped his tiny body up closely to the huge female was tight, and restricting, he could only just barely breath within the humid space. Being only three inches tall, and completely defenceless against this gigantic being, Dan started to fear for his life!

He swept his hands over the emence pillow's of giant-sized pussy. The warmth that emenated from the ultra-soft skin, was heated, and dewey, with a salty slather of slippery sweat...

The heavy movements that the girl made caused him to press against the huge sweltering lip's. She was opening her thigh's wider, and sitting down on a solid surface. The motion, of her hips was like a wave of incredable shifting, and rocking...

Dan fought for air through the tight confining cotton, as the temperature slowly increased to an unbearable heat!

His lungs began to burn, as the heated air filled them. He coughed, and violently pressed his hands into the creamy wall's. The rumbling of her massive voice vibrated though his body, as the giant girl moaned with sexual pleasure...

He pushed harder, and tryed to climb back up through the furry space within the tight-cotton. More rumbling, and suddenly, his body was forcefully squashed up, and mashed into the massive female sex.

His movements were causing the gigantic female to become arroused! He quickly realized, he was in serious trouble!

The massive pussy relaxed, and started to gap open. The steaming wettness within the giant pussy started to soak into the cotton material, and as the sweaty space became even hotter, the juicy fluid that seeped out of the huge pussy-lip's, was saturating Dan's tiny body completely, coating him from head to toe!

"Mmmmm,oooooh....eeeeh!", the resounding vibration shook him from within the massive body!

He pressed both his tiny hand's into the huge pillows. The monstrous wall of sweltering pussy became alive, and seemed to grip at his tiny body!

Dan violently punched at the swallowing mouth, the slippery engulfment slurped up his whole arm, as it slipped between the huge, parting lip's...

"Oh, God! NO!", he screamed out as his right leg slipped inside, the outside force of her humping motion was forcing his tiny form into her mighty sex!

Dan screamed out in horror, as he was slowly worked deeper into the swallowing envelopment!



*****



Mimi sat down and straddled the arm of an old chair that was sitting in the corner. She had felt the mini-man struggling all around in there, and her tingling pussy was coursing with quivering pleasure...

She felt an urge that was so powerful, she just couldn't help herself!

The old chair had wide padded arm's, and was just right to sit down on...

She began to hump the chair arm, with uncontrolable arrousal. She felt his tiny body resisting her massive attack, and the feeling of his miniature limb's struggling violently sent a rippling wave of overwhelming pleasure shooting up through her loins...

Mimi moaned with heated gasping of orgasmic pleasure as she felt her sloppy puss swallowing up his trapped little body!

"Oh, GOD, YES!", she squealed, as she felt his wriggling leg's become wedged into her hot pussy!


The feeling sent her mind into instant orgasmic reeling. She felt his tiny body wildly struggling inside her, and she let her full weight down, and settled in...

His wiggling caused coursing wave's to overtake her, and she rocked with a ferver of animalistic lust!

Mimi had seated herself just right, and the tiny male was slipping deeply into her. The sensation was paralizing her with the most wonderful feeling of sexual pleasure....

She mindlessly humped at the arm of the chair, and came several times.

Sandy watched from the blacket on the floor. Her breasts tightly squashed under her as she laid on her stomach, and compressed her breast into the blanket. Her tiny prisoner had stopped moving, but she could still feel the little form pressing into her perfect breast's...







**********
Chapter End Notes:

The girls 'Must' have MORE tiny toy's to play with,...who will become their next victim?