- Text Size +
Mimi




By: wildcatman





Chapter 3









Jack opened his eyes, slowly, and found the dimly lit area around him to be a little chilly, as he felt around his naked body, and tried to figure out where he was...


The sensation of weightlessness, and heavy air, alerted his mind that there was something very strange happening. He tryed to sit up, and found his muscles were tingling, and vibrating...


His blurry vision slowly cleared and he looked down to see that he was sitting on a huge white sheet. The light seemed to be coming from a far distance away but strangely created a glowing cast to form on everything within hundreds of feet away!


He had lost his glasses, and he strained his eye's to try and survey his surroundings. The smell of fruity parfume, and pizza drifted in the air...

A soft music played from an amplified speaker, that carried the sound out in all directions...

He thought that maybe he was having some strange dream?

A sudden noise startled him. A heavy impact of tremendous force shook the entire area!

Movement swept past him. A blurry wall of colorful motion...

The thudding force of heavy weight, impacted onto a solid surface that seemed to be down below him...

Light was blocked-out, in a sweeping pass, as something moved through it...

A ruffling scuffle of heavy cloth rubbing together, a swift gust of scented air rushed across him....

Something very BIG, was moving around....

Jack stepped backward away from the enormas wall of movement...

His brain was shocked, as his vision was suddenly filled with the huge sight of a collosal female face!

The sound-waves that hit his ears knocked him off of his feet!

"MINE'S AWAKE!", a blasting voice announced....

"Com-eer, lil' guy!", a softer whisper hissed out from the moving lips of the huge mouth...

Jack could do nothing as he felt his body being snuggly wrapped up inside of an enormas set of gripping finger's!

His arms were pinned to his sides, and his legs pressed firmly together...

He was slowly lifted up, and floated closer to the huge set of squinting eye'e...

"Hello, I'm Sandy, what's yer name?", the mouth spoke out in a splattering whisper...

The huge billboard-sized face filled his entire view, as he caught his breath, and starred helplessly into the glarring set of blinking female eye's!

The lashes whipped-up, with sharp pointed end's that appeared like black daggers. The glimmering pupil's within the peircing sphere's shifted, and focused-in, upon him with a possessive, devouring, envelopement.

"Aww, don't be afraid, I just want to get to know you, O.K.?", the giantess whispered into his terrorized little face...

Jack felt his helpless form being quickly lifted-up even higher...

The gripping finger's loosened, and he was slowly released as he sat down in the center of the huge palm. The floating warm pad of the huge hand easily held all of his weight, as if it were nothing at all...

The large fingers released him and opened away, leaving his bare naked body sitting helplessly in the middle of her enormas flattened palm...

Her magnificent being seemed to grow even larger, as he was floated-up closer, and held out for inspection. He could barely contain his terrorized fear. She was literally enormas! He quickly estimated his size, (compaired to her) and realized that he was no taller than the nail of her towering pinkie finger!

He was about a half inch tall! He could barely catch his breath, as the sudden realization dawned on him...

The size of her nose was an imposing threat, as the wind swirled around the tunnel-like openings with a vacuuming drawl...

The huge set of glittering eye's readjusted, and focused in on him like two swirling pools of crystal-clear liquid bath's.

The long strands of sweeping hair that flowed down around her magnificent face, fell away into the depths below...

The inside of the huge wrist, and the long length of the smooth arm seemed to stretch out for hundreds of feet untill it reached the folded bend at the elbow. The tiny hairs that covered the creamy skin spiked up in various degree's and seemed to change color as it became thicker...

Jack looked up at her with a dumbfounded confusion...

Was she a Goddess? A majestic female Giantess?

He was sucking in hard excited breath, as he felt the lines in the skin of her enormas palm. He rubbed his hands over the course texture with a curiousness of an alien from another planet!

The slightest movement that the huge girl made, would shift him around in a swift, sideways jerk...

It was like sitting on the top of a living mountain. Her body was so enormas that he couldn't even see all of her from his seated position in the center of her wide palm...



"Why is mine so 'Small'?", her heated voice rumbled out.


"I don't know, maybe you changed the setting on the device or something?", Mimi answered as she slid in closer to observe the miniscule little male...

Jack trembled in fear, as the two enormas, female faces, moved in above him, and focused down on his tiny frightened form like some strange insect.

The closeness was very disturbing, as the sky suddenly filled with their enormas towering faces!

Mimi reached her hand over into Sandy's open palm, and poked at him with the tip of her finger. He crawled backward, away from the intrution, and screamed out with terror at the dangerous monstrousity...

"Aww, he's so scared, look at 'em, he's trying to get away! Isn't that so adourable?", Mimi whispered, as she playfully poked at his tiny naked body...


The nail at the tip of the attacking finger appeared like a solid blade. The pink painted claw-like nail was easily large enough to slice him into, and the way that it silently floated around in front of him he had no chance of defending himself!

His tiny screams sounded like a barely audible squeaking sound...


The audaciousness of her playful little game was quite amusing for her. However, for tiny Jack it was a life threatening attack by an enormas bladed monster!


Both giantess face's began to laugh. Heated wave's of breath wafted out over him, with the humid scent of their steamy breath...


He ran toward the edge of her huge warm palm, and stopped at the rounded side. He noticed movement under the surface of the palm, just as it began to tilt upward, and turn sideways...


He had nothing to get a hold of, and tumbled off of the flat surface and fell several feet into the other waiting palm just below!


He landed ackwardly, and bounced around as the palm worked up and down, with quick lifting and dropping motions. The laughter blasted down upon him, as he struggled to figure out what was happening. He bounced up and down within the capturing pad of warm skinned palms...


"God he's just so frickin' tinie-weinie....I could just swallow him whole and barely even taste him!"

Sandy's voice resounded, as she laughed at his rediculous attempt's of getting away, trying to defend himself was only amuzing them, and he quickly realized that he was in very serious trouble!

He was swiftly lifted, and dipped, causing him to bounce around within her wide soft palm...

The booming laughter, and enormas thundering giggle's, resounded with a sickening roar of constant sound!

"Put em' in your bra!", Mimi whispered. Sandy burst out with thundering laughter at the curious suggestion...

"REALLY!", she answered, with a tilted head, and a fitful, echoing, round, of girlish giggling...


"Yeah, put him inside your bra, and make him 'stay' in there!", Mimi coerced her, and winked with devilishness.


Jack felt the palm go steady. A slow, lifting, rise, eleavated him up, just below her huge chin, he shook with fear at the sudden sight of her enormas clevage! It was so huge that he could get lost in there! The walls of her breast's were smooth and soft, as he tumbled down into the narrow space between them...


Sandy had just simply tilted her hand, and casually dumped him down into the valley of her tightly encased breasts...


Her bra was a little too small, and held her firmly, she really needed the next bigger size but, she could feel his tiny form fumbling around and wriggling. His tiny squirming body felt like a trapped insect caught-up inside of her boobie's. The feeling was quite sensational, when she thought about what it must be like for him!

She bounced her breasts around, shaking them from side to side, wobbling them back and forth with a rocking motion...

Laughing with crazy hysteric's, the two giant girls rolled around on the floor laughing with tingling delight at the thought of actually having such complete power over someone in such a dominant manner...




*****



Dan was still trapped inside of Mimi's pantie's, and she could feel his wriggling little body struggling to stay away from the deepest area within the entrapment of the heated cotton netting. The wet material stuck to his sweaty skin....

Escape was impossible. The tight, conforming pocket, held his miniature form trapped within the dark heated space. The giant girl moved about and changed the amount of tightness surrounding his imprisoned form. He could barely breath from the steamy air that filled his head. He felt sick, and dazed from the lack of oxygen...

He could feel her massive form moving around, and turning as she laid down. The sensation was surreal, she was so huge that it was like riding a monstrous whale, the heat from her body was so intense and overwhelming.

The sudden change in gravity, as she stood, and turned, and shifted about, confused his sense of balance...

He had no Idea, which way was up! The steady throbbing within the massive wall of skin resounded as her pounding heart pumped away deep inside...

A growling gurgle from inside her massive intestine, sent a chill down his spine as he realized how close he was to such a horrendous death!

He was so much smaller then this giant girl, that she could easily swallow him alive!

The thought of it terrified him!

He didn't know how much longer he could stand this entrapment. He was about to pass out...



*****



Mimi loved the feeling of her tiny prisoner, as she squeezed her thighs together, and increased the pressure slightly, just to feel his futile attempts to break free from her....

His tiny hands tickled her, as he wriggled around inside of her moist panel. She could easily crush him if she wanted. The Idea sent a rippling tingle up through her core...

She widened her thighs giving him some more room. The tiny, male body, was gasping for air and she could feel his miniscule breaths puffing-out against her moist skin...

She felt herself becoming arroused as her pussy swelled-up. The sensitive area around 'him', her tiny captive, was literally tingling from his diminuative touch...

She was looking down into the palm of Sandy's hand, observing 'her', extremely, tiny, slave-boy, and excitedly told her to drop him into her cleavage...

Sandy was hesitant, at first, but casually dropped his miniscule little form into her creamy valley, and he slipped down into the tight space, and disappeared between the rounded walls of her gigantic breasts.


Sandy shook her large boobie's, shifting them around, wobbling them from side to side....


The girls broke down into a fitful round of giggling. Treating their tiny captives as if they were merely insignificant objects, to be used for their own enjoyment was so empowering, and tantilizingly arrousing. The idea that they could do whatever they wanted with these little guys made them feel so strange, and wonderful...









*************