- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for my lack of uploading my personal life has been buzy and I couldn't find much time.

Also for those who dislike feet you may want to skip the first part of this chapter. And please look out for my new story which will be uploaded soon.

Btw this chapter was written over multiple sessions and as such I have a strange feeling that this chapter is not as good as my others. Please let me know if that is the case.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

              “I know it sounds weird, but if you do this final thing for me, I’ll make sure that you won’t get played with as much. I’ll keep you safe.” Paige spoke softly as she removed the sock and placed her now bare foot in front of him.



               A starchy wave of hot air blew past him and then with a loud thump her enormous bare foot landed in front of him.



              “Ok hurry up and do as I say, I’m really worked up right now. Just a keep it up a little bit longer I’m almost done with my project.” Paige said, tapping her glistening bare foot in front of him.



               Inside his mind conflict tore him apart; He didn’t know what to feel. Could he do something so degrading? He had already surrendered his freedom, his safety, and even possibly his health to her. What else could he possibly give her at this point? Why did she need him to do these degrading things? Then to his horror his body seemed to move on its own as if driven by instinct. As much as he hated to admit it something deep inside wanted him to do as she said.



               Kevin quickly became horrified by this entire situation as he crawled towards the rough looking slabs that were Paige’s toes. He could see every bead of sweat drip down across the light pink folds of her well-worn foot, he could see the dirt and grime around and in every subtle wrinkle, and he fully understood that with a single muscle quiver she could easily break him in two. And yet deep down inside him a greater feeling continued to push him forward.



               “Why? Why the hell am I doing this? Why do I want this?” he asked himself.  



               “Am I really going to do this?” Kevin asked his mind again as he approached her big toe his hands gripping the damp carpet fibers where her socked foot once sat.



               “Yes you are.” Kevin thought.



               “But I don’t want to” Kevin thought as his mouth opened and his tongue rolled out onto his lower lip.



               “ If you don’t want to, then why are you doing it?” his thought’s replied again questioningly as Kevin’s arms gripped the left side of Paige’s big toe.



               “No No NO, I don’t want this! I just... can’t stop myself!” Kevin screamed inside himself, His left arm groping the massive wall of soiled toe flesh, and his right clasping the rock solid blade of her red painted toe nail for support.



               “You do want this, admit it!” his mind answered again as he looked up at the massive goddess known as Paige whom despite being busy on the old desktop computer managed to notice his gaze and graced him with a warm smile before returning to her work.



               “What I want is to live my life!” Kevin rebutted.



               “What life? Who are we again? We’re not Josh and we’re not Kevin. Tell me who the hell you are!” Kevin thought as his head turned back towards Paige’s toes.



               “I know what we are, you’re a slave, a plaything, just something for her to screw around with. She doesn’t give a shit about you! JUST LIKE ANGELA” he thought again as he as he finally placed his tongue on the salty surface of Paige’s big toe his tears mixing with Paige’s putrid sweat as both liquids flowed down his face.



               The bitterness of her foot stung his mouth as a stream of sweat flowed down his throat and stuck to his lips and tongue prolonging his endeavor by forcing him to relive the taste of her toes even while he was breathing. Then without regard He pressed his face into the surface of the mammoth pad of muscle, allowing dirt and grime to coat his face and neck as he continued to lick the rough soggy skin of Paige’s big toe. 



               “Wow… your actually doing it, keep it up Kevin you’re doing great.” Paige praised eagerly, her voice cooing slightly.



               “See! Your wrong. She does care. You’ll see, once I’m done with this it’ll be a lot better, I will be safe.” Kevin thought to himself as he pulled himself away from the sticky surface of her toe to begin to licking the skin near her toenail.



               “Are you stupid? She’s just trying to trick us.” His thoughts replied accusingly while he wiped strings of soiled sock lint from his mouth.



               “Ok Kevin, now lick the bottoms of my toes.” Paige said excitedly, her voice strained through her heavy breathing. Then her ankle tensed an enormous fire hose sized vein twitched, and then the walls of her light skinned toes raised up into the air revealing the filthy bottom of her foot.



               “IT’S A FUCKING TRAP! SHE’S GOING TO KILL US” his mind screamed at him.



               “I trust her.” Kevin thought as he crawled under her toes over to her second digit.



               “I’m telling you we’re going to die. She’s going to kill you and grind us into the ground” his thoughts warned again as he gripped the swampy skin of her second toe and pressed his face into the scratched up bottom of her toe; his tongue flying in all directions as he lapped up the stale gritty tasting liquid deposited on her skin.



               The taste of the even more bitter salty sweat burned his mouth, and bits of dirt and dust scratched at his already badly scratched bare skin as he rubbed his entire body against the bottom of her second toe with complete disregard for his own health.



               “She’s gonna crush you! Get out of there.” his thoughts cautioned as he crawled over to her pinky toe and gripped it rubbing himself across its surface.



               “NO she’s not. Paige is my friend. She said so!” he refuted as he slammed his head into a deep wrinkle on the bottom of her second toe, his hair and skin collecting clumps of dust and grime like some kind of macabre human cleaning implement.



               “Ok Kevin now just get the sole of my foot and it will all be over. Then your new life begins.” Paige cooed, her voice cracking and her face redder than her hair as she spoke. Once again Kevin felt the world move as the foot raised higher over his head.



               “We’re dead! You’re completely fucked! Don’t do it dammit.” His mind said as he crawled into the vast alcove created by her lifting her foot.



               “I realize now why a part of me wants to do this. I want to make Paige happy so I can finally be free from torture.” Kevin said as he reached up with one arm, tickling the giant peachy sweaty ceiling.



               “That’s stupid. Do you honestly think that Paige is going to keep you safe forever? Somebody else going to eventually come along and use you and there is nothing we can do about it.” His mind refuted as the huge slab of sweat stained pinkish flesh began to jiggle slightly in response to his touch.



               “Haha stop doing that you little idiot.” Paige said as she resisted the urge to recoil her foot away from him.



               “See, she’s happy, and now so am I. Because I now understand that the only way to get out of this is to serve her.” Kevin thought to himself as he reached his destination.



               Feeling her rough skin with is hands he felt the powerful muscles of her foot tense as he touched them. The air was hot from the evaporated sweat, the stench of her foot sweat now permeated the air and made the entire area seem as though it was an enormous steam bath. The vast wrinkles of her foot were caked with dirt and grime as
well as clumps and strings of black sock lint. At this point it was just another job for him.



               “Now for your final task.” Paige cooed seductively as she brought her foot down hard onto him, the force of which slammed his small frame into the ground.



               “No this isn’t happening, I don’t believe it. We…We were friends.” Kevin thought as his head was harshly smacked into the ground causing him to momentarily lose consciousness.



               “I KNEW IT AND NOW WE’RE DEAD. YOU’RE NOTHING, JUST LIKE ANGELA SAID.” his mind screamed at him as Paige’s foot began to compress him into the ground.



               The pressure was overwhelming for poor Kevin and was only made worse by the saltiness of her foot sweat, and by the harsh irony that just moments ago he was forced to clean the very same foot using his tongue. Kevin struggled for air as the massive weight of Paige’s athletic foot compressed his lungs and cut out his breathing
entirely. Driven by his instinct to live Kevin thrashed about violently yet vainly against the increasing pressure of Paige’s foot.



               Then her foot rose back up into the air. Kevin stuck to it for a bit before painfully falling back to the ground. Looking up at the dirty surface of Paige’s college aged foot he silently wished she would just hurry up and kill him, then as Paige’s slimy
toes wiggled high above black lint rained down onto him like some kind of demented funeral offering. 



               Kevin imagined how this would play out. After she was done teasing him she would bring her foot down harshly causing him to splatter on the bottom of her foot. His bones would shatter instantly, and his skin would rip and explode outward from the pressure. His blood would paint her foot as well as the carpet a shade of red as his entire being was soon to be ground into paste.



               Kevin accepted his fate and allowed himself to close his eyes. Figuring at the very least if he was going to die he wanted death to take him by surprise.



               “Don’t worry little Kevin, It won’t hurt I swear.” Paige said softly, her voice seeming to show empathy for his position.



               “Do you mean that? Or are you just trying to make me feel better” Kevin replied in a somber tone.



               “Just keep your eyes closed and I’ll see you through this.” Paige said compassionately.



               “Paige I want you to know that I don’t hate you for this, and if you ever get the chance, tell Angela that I said goodbye and that I lo…” Kevin said as a sudden and extremely painful stabbing sensation was felt in his right shoulder.



               “AHHHH” Kevin screamed. Opening his eyes he saw Paige standing over him with the device from earlier in her hand.



               “Blood sample collected.” Paige said robotically.



               “Wha…what?” Kevin said in a confused voice through tear stricken eyes.



               “OK. Now that you fulfilled your end of the bargain, I’ll fulfill mine.” Paige said happily as she scooped Kevin’s battered and cut up body up from the ground and into her strawberry scented hands.



               “First let’s get you cleaned up.” Paige said cheerfully, pivoting on her socked foot before walking over to the bathroom.



               Despite what just happened Kevin couldn’t help but still feel safe around her, and as he laid in her warm hands he rolled over onto his stomach and pressed his grime and sweat soaked cheek into the soft strawberry scented skin of her palm.



               “I knew it. I knew she wouldn’t kill me.” Kevin whispered to himself as she approached the bathroom door.



               “For now.” his mind answered.



               Dumping him into one hand Paige used the other to open the door to the bathroom. Kevin felt himself roll down towards the front of the hand where he was forcefully gripped by her thumb and pointer fingers. The sound of the sink turning on filled the room and he soon found himself moving towards the light stream of the faucet.



               “Time to clean you up, so you don’t smell like shit when you meet your new friends.” Paige joked. Reaching for the foam soap at the edge of the sink she brought the huge bottle over him and sprayed a bean bag sized lump of pomegranate and mint smelling soap on his chest.



               “What the hell does she mean by that?” he wondered as he was brought closer to the stream of water. Carefully Paige’s hands kneaded the soap into his skin to wash the filth from him.



               “Close your eyes so that you don’t get hurt Kevin” Paige said lovingly as she gently ran her thumb across his battered body.



               Despite the painful sensation of her fingers grinding at his many cuts Kevin offered no resistance as the huge pad of her thumb fondled his body. Down across his legs and arms and on his back her gentle touch wiped the grime and dirt from his skin. When her thumb rolled across his dick he reflexively tensed placing both of his arms
on his package.



               “Hehe in case you haven’t noticed you‘ve been naked the whole time now, just saying.” she teased as she effortlessly moved his small arms away from his package and cautiously washed his genitals being extra careful to not accidently bend the soft member in an unnatural way. As she continued to rub his crotch he quickly developed an
erection.



               “No need to be embarrassed, it’s totally natural.” she comforted as she ran her thumb along his inner thighs making sure to not apply to much pressure.



               “But also very flattering” she said casually as she grabbed him with both of her hands.



               Quickly she submerged him under the stream of water. With her hands she manipulated him by bending and moving his arms and torso so as to wash all the filth off of him. Then with quick precision she dropped him into a piece of tissue paper and slowly squeezed it into a ball around him.



               The warmth of Paige’s strong hands returned as she kneaded the tissue paper ball in her hand. The force of her fingers easily bent and shaped his small figure in her hand as if he were putty. Knowing full well that at a moment’s notice she could break him like a toothpick he allowed Paige’s tree trunk sized muscular fingers to have their way with him.



               “Ok time to take you to your new home, for real this time.” Paige said cheerfully before dumping his small figure into the palm of her hand and then rolling her
muscular fingers around him, enclosing him in a thick ball of warm flesh and the comforting scent of strawberries.

Chapter End Notes:

___________________________________________________________________________

 

From this point chapter foward there will be an increased emphisis on plot, but there will still be erotic content chapters so don't worry about that