- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After recieving some much needed criticism I decided to review all of my previous chapters and examine my writing style to see if I could make improvements to it.

That is why this particular chapter took so long to write (that and life just kept getting the better of me).

anyways I hope anyone reading this will leave me a comment telling me how to improve.

___________________________________________________________________________



     “PRIYA! PLEASE COME BACK” Kevin screamed hopelessly as he sat inside the cold marble sink crying maniacally, his head turned towards the door desperately hoping she would return. Then the sound of a second door closing reached his ears over the noise of the sink, and as the muffled thuds of her footsteps grew increasingly distant his heart sank into despair.



     “DAMN IT! SON OF A BITCH” he shouted pounding his hands into the cold white linoleum of the sink before doubling over in pain from exhaustion and hunger. “She has to come back, this is just… no it must be some kind of joke” he thought to himself.



     Several minutes passed, and still no Priya. Kevin realizing that Priya was not going to come back limped over to the clear lake of flowing water and jumped in. Warm relief washed over him as the warm water scrubbed every square inch of filth from his body, and as he sat there laying in what could have easily been a swimming pool he remembered what had happened to him over the course of the last few hours and that soon a new person would take him away to god knows where.



     Once again questions filled his mind. “What was going on? Why? What does she mean by cataloged? And How come I can’t mention Josh?” Were just some of the many thoughts that passed through his head as he floated along the surface of the water. Then a pleasant scent reached his nose and with renewed energy he leaped up from the water his eyes scanning the entire sink looking for the source of the scent. Out in the distance in an overturned water bottle cap sat a scrap of chicken.



     “YES! Thank god for small miracles” he cheered excitedly wading out to the middle of the lake to claim his prize which delicately floated along the surface of the water. Under normal circumstances he would have questioned such a convenience, but given his hunger the thought never even crossed his mind and as he approached the floating lid he could only think about how tasty the chicken must be.



     Swimming on his back so as to not disturb the direction of the gently floating care package he approached the side of it and grabbed it with one arm using the other to drag it back to the coast. When he reached the edge of the water he realized that the enormous cap was far too heavy for him to move out of the water and instead jumped into the cap and onto the assortment of foods that lay before him. He felt like an explorer traveling to parts unknown, the gentle ripples caused by the faucet acting as waves for his boat and the air conditioning acting as the ocean breeze as he traveled along the sink.



     Seeking to satisfy his hunger he stuffed a large chunk of chicken into his mouth. The flavor was incredible, besides the foul after taste of Priya’s discharge ruining the first couple of bites of course. And as he sat there savoring every mouthful he took and every untainted drop of water he drank from the lake he failed to notice the sounds of footsteps approaching the door to the room.



     Then he heard it; the sound of the first door opening, his heart beating a thousand times a second as he awaited for what would surely be his doom. Carefully watching the door between bites he tried to work up a plan to escape but his mind drew a blank and instead sat there like a deer caught in a pair of headlights his body shaking visibly with fear.



     “Shit” he thought suddenly realizing just how fucked he really was. “I don’t even know this ‘Paige’ girl. At least I knew Priya and Angela, this girl could be anybody”. The sound of the doorknob twisting could be heard and once again he prepared himself for what would inevitably be more torture.



     “Hello? Is there umm a Kevin Myers in here” said a chipper voice from beyond the partially cracked door her long red painted fingers grasping the edge of the door like a monster from a movie. This of course only helped to re-enforce the idea of just how helpless he was as he watched her manipulate the seemingly immovable door with her slender fingers.



     Kevin remained absolutely silent. A piece of chicken stuck out from between his lips as he ducked down into his lid boat in a vain attempt to remain hidden.



     “Listen I’m not gonna hurt you, well not badly at least I kinda need a blood sample” she spoke softly as her pointer finger impatiently tapped at the door awaiting a response.



     Kevin didn’t know what to think. In his mind there were a thousand ways she could kill him without breaking a sweat, but he needed her help. Without her he would surely starve to death in this sink and with Priya gone this mystery woman was the only one who could help him. “YES MAM I AM KEVIN MYERS AND IM IN THE SINK PLEASE GET ME OUT” he shouted.



     “Ahh good shall we begin, Hi my name is Paige…” she said swinging the door wide open as she strolled into the room her powerful footfalls causing vibrations in the water with every step.



     Kevin looked on in awe as she walked into the room. Her long red hair flowing majestically at her sides as she walked. Her damp looking soccer uniform which had the name of a college written on it tightly squeezed her athletic Amazonian  figure revealing the nature of about her well-developed body. Every tight shapely curve on her body was far superior to either Priya’s or Angela’s and as she walked over to him her figure moved with such class and pose it was as if she had been trained to walk seductively.



     Stopping in front of the sink she leaned over to get a better look at the pathetically small man floating in the pool of water. Then using her hand to adjust her tight soccer shorts she temporarily revealed through fabric yet another mysterious feature of her mature body. Even the most casual actions filled Kevin’s senses as sweat from the surface of her tits fell in small drops around him, causing the unplaceable odor of her college aged body to fill his nose. As she tapped her giant foot on the ground the sharp clapping noise of her shoes caused his heart to jump as every slap against the floor reminded him that at any moment she could turn him into a thick paste beneath her powerful feet if she so desired.



     Looking on at this perfect specimen of womanhood he observed her massive thick muscular legs which supported the weight of her skyscraper sized body. The sweat glistened off of her creamy pale thighs appearing as though her vanilla colored skin was sprinkled with sugar. Looking up at the rest of her he noticed her well-kept figure extended to her smooth stomach and breasts which through the tightness of her soccer jersey appeared as though they were about to burst fee from the confines of the worn shirt.



     “Alright little guy all I need is a blood sample and were all good, then your new life begins” she said excitedly as she pulled a needle shaped device from her pocket.



     “No! Hell no! Keep that damn thing away from me” Kevin screeched while paddling his lid-boat as fast and as far away as he could. “NO NO NO! Not another needle” he screamed again remembering that it was a needle that got him in this mess in the first place.



     “Ah cmon, it’ll hardly hurt at all, and what the hell are you doing?” she lectured down at him in a disappointed tone.



     “NO!” Kevin shouted back while pathetically paddling towards the far end of the sink.



     “Well I gotta do my job so…” she said lightheartedly bending over the sink. Suddenly her massive pale arm came down into the water. Kevin not knowing what she was planning continued to paddle away desperate to escape, but quickly realized again that there was nowhere he could go. Looking around in the boat he found what appeared to be the broken bit of what might have been a sewing needle lying beneath the large piece of chicken. Without hesitation he picked up the surprisingly heavy sharpened metal pole and held it shakily in two hands pointing it towards her.



     “Ooooo, big bad captain Kevin is gonna hold his own against the great white college girl ?” she said sarcastically bringing her hand up underneath the boat. “Well listen this is fun and all but I really don’t have time for this” Paige said amusingly as she effortlessly lifted the boat and stripped him of his weapon leaving him standing in an overturned water bottle lid in her hand. Walking over to the toilet she took her seat on the cover, and then with surgical precision she carefully brought the device down towards him. "Hold still now little buddy" she said happily squinting her eyes to bring him into focus.



     Kevin begrudgingly accepted his fate; it was no use, there was absolutely no way for him to escape. Visions flashed through his head of a future living like this. To be at the mercy of some girl was bad enough, but with the constant possibility of death looming over him and the sheer cruelty of these girls he knew deep down that he could not survive here long. Rubbing the now numb burnt part of his face he remembered that he was hardly a man anymore. To Priya and Angela and now this girl he was just property to be used at their whims. Turning around and looking at her thick tone legs he watched as Paige’s feet tapped her house sized shoes against the ground. Dirt, hair, and other assorted pieces of trash leaped on command with every loud tap against the linoleum.



     Then it hit him, Kevin remembered that she was wearing knee-high socks and with that a chance to escape. He could jump to freedom, it was a long shot, but even death at this point was better than living like this.



     “I’M NOT GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE LIKE THIS!” Kevin yelled while running across her open palm before leaping off of her hand and towards her black socks.



     “What are you doing!” she screamed as she closed her palm failing to grab him, but clipping his leg as he fell out of her hand.



     Kevin felt a tug from behind and then began to fall straight down towards the toilet seat. Paige’s hand swooped by him in an attempt to grab him only to knock him towards her gargantuan leg. Moments later he collided hard with the thick fleshy leg before sliding down her knee towards the ground. With the last of his strength Kevin gripped the top of her knee high sock and swung himself onto her leg as he slide down. The skin of his hands burned as he death gripped the black wall of wool. Finally he hit the top of her black and pink Adidas cleats tumbling over the side and smacking into the hard ground.



     “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU” screamed Paige at him, a look of horror and confusion plastered on her face as she reached down with both arms to try and cradle him.



     A shadow loomed over Kevin; memories of Priya’s torture flashed before his eyes. “GET AWAY FROM ME” he screamed limping as fast as he could across the linoleum floor. The vibrations from her feet shook the ground as she got up.



      “Get back here, your injured, you fucking idiot” she ordered as she raised her shoe over him.



     Bits of rock and pulverized clumps of grass fell onto him knocking him on his side. Turning around on his back he crawled backwards away from Paige whose worn cleat cast a shadow on him from high above. Images of his own death flashed through his head as he stared up into the mud caked cleats whose stainless steel spikes stuck out from the layers of brown and green. Once again he was reminded of his torture, this time of Angela whose cruel words echoed in his mind. “You are nothing” the voice said in his head. “Just a… remainder” it said again.



     “KILL ME DAMMIT, END IT PLEASE” Kevin screamed at her his eyes filled with tears as he remembered the horrible events that he has gone through. Getting on his hands and knees he bowed his head finally realizing how stupid he had been. It was pointless to run the entire time, he is property now. He has no dignity or rights. His very existence is at most tolerated by these girls that could easily be goddesses.



     “I’m supposed to catalog you not kill you stupid” Paige said to him her voice filled with concern as she watched the pathetic speck of a man cry hysterically on the floor. “Jesus, what the fuck did Priya do to you” she said as she slumped back down onto the toilet seat.



      “I’m s…sorry…I…I…ran away…P…pa…Paige. I... I was just scared” Kevin said through tear stricken eyes as he crawled over to her shoe swallowing any feelings of self-respect he once had. Fear begged him to keep running, but as he stared into the long metal spikes of her worn cleats he realized that at any moment she could effortlessly lift her foot off the ground and painfully impale him. Running was useless.



     “Damn right you should be sorry” Paige said through teeth clenched with anger. “Do you know how stupid that was, I really don’t think you get the picture.” She said slapping her massive shoe down in front of him. The floorboards creaked and the linoleum vibrated upon impact, the spear-like studs on the bottom of her cleats sat menacingly in front of him. “You belong to us now; the only reason that I didn’t kill you just now is because we need you.”



 



     The impact of the shoe sent shockwaves up Kevin’s spine, shaking every bone in his body. “Just remember you have no dignity no rights, if you want to live you have to get on her good side” he told himself his body trembling with fear and anger as he worked up the nerve to speak.



      “I give up Paige, I’m done. I’ll do anything you say” he mournfully spoke “I accept whatever punishment you want to give me, and I understand that I deserve it” Kevin said looking up at her with soul sapped eyes. The huge pillars of her pale legs seemed to support the sky and framed her face which looked down on him with a combination of confusion, self-satisfaction, and anger.



     “I believe you Kevin” she said as she wriggled her toes causing caked on dirt and grass to flake off the side of the shoe and onto the floor where it collected in small piles on the already filthy linoleum floor. “But this type of defiance can’t go unpunished. Then again you are clearly insane so… I think I’ll make you a deal. You do one little thing for me and I won’t punish you fair enough?” she said with a re-assuring smile.



     “Tell me what I have to do, and I’ll do it” Kevin said dejectedly as he staggered to his feet in preparation for whatever torture Paige had in mind.

Chapter End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is all about feet, so stick around.

 

Btw I feel like support for this story is waning, and I really don't want that to happen so please tell me how I can improve it.