- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter uses some experimental writing techniques as well as a few changes to the nature of the narrator so it is very important that I recieve good feedback from this chapter. how people respond to this chapter will likely affect my decisions on how to write future chapters for this story. So please leave a comment as I do respond to all of them.

Also any suggestions for improvement are also apreciated.

________________________________________________________________________

 

     As Josh laid on the ground in absolute agony desperately clutching the now blackened half of his face, he uttered a silent prayer in the hopes that Priya would at least be merciful. Rolling onto his back to get a better view of his soon to be tormentor his heart leaped out of his chest as he looked directly into the seductively smiling coffee-colored face of Priya whose Indian features emanated a beauty unlike any he had ever seen before. Her seductive emerald green eyes tore at Josh’s soul and mind. He became lost in her enticing gaze. Then with the grace of a princess she casually wiped her long black hair away from her face before carefully reaching down to grab Josh.



     “How the hell did I… or whoever the hell I was before miss this” he thought to himself as he compared the Priya of his memories to the Priya standing before him; towering over him, her glorious features backlit by the sun directly overhead.



     Her majestic caramel colored fingers cast enormous elongated shadows as her digits eclipsed the light of the sun. Josh still paralyzed from shock watched helplessly as Priya’s massive smooth fingers folded around him, the scent of her cinnamon hand lotion emanating from the dark lines in her palm and replacing now distant scent of Angela’s foot. The fear and apprehension that he had felt before was
replaced by a secure feeling of comfort as her powerful fingers lovingly hugged the length of his body before gently lifting him into the sky.



     As he ascended Josh’s eyes dashed across the exotically appealing goddess that was Priya filling him with a sense of curiosity as every feature of her juicy tender body seemed to call out to him; begging him to explore. Priya’s long thick legs rippled as every unseen muscle beneath her light ebony skin tensed and contracted in response to her movement. Beads of sweat danced happily along her skin as Priya’s powerful muscles constantly reshaped the landscape of her massive thighs with every passing moment. Suddenly as her hands reached the
edge of her tight fitting soccer shorts Josh was moved dangerously close to her body. As he passed her crotch the overpowering feminine odor of Priya’s just barely concealed crotch forced the blood directly into his penis as the powerful scent of her cunt washed over him filling him with desire and shame. 



     As Priya’s hands moved upward past her shorts and along her tight stomach Josh felt as though he was dreaming as the large blobs of color along her Tie-Dye V-neck became distorted by the colossal voluptuous curves of Priya’s breasts and hips. Now rising at an increased pace he was treated to the sight of her cleavage which lay before him like the Grand Canyon. The gentle curves of her tan breasts acting as walls to a massive rift of flesh that descended far into the distance of her shirt.



     Managing to tear his eyes away from her breasts Josh found himself at last Face to face with Priya whose enormous smiling lips graced him with their presence. Josh optimistic about the situation managed to lift his arm despite the pain to return her radiant smile with a wave hoping that Priya would recognize him.



     “Hellooooo little guy what’s your name” cooed Priya as she brought Josh closer to her mouth allowing her minty breathe to roll across his skin. Josh was heartbroken, and as she eyed him seductively he soon realized that like Angela, Priya too did not recognize him.



     Inside of Josh’s mind a whirlwind of emotions formed as he began to question his existence. “Am I Josh? Or am I just some…remainder.” he thought to himself “Maybe I’m not Josh after all? No I… must be Josh how else do I have all these memories if I’m not. Then again Angela apparently didn’t think so, and Priya clearly doesn’t think so either.” Josh reasoned to himself. Then as
he remembered what Angela made him say his mind recalled the careless look in her eyes when she burnt his face. “No… I can’t be Josh.” He said softly to himself looking up into kissable dark lips of Josh’s former friend whose lips had tightened slightly out of annoyance. Even this modest display of negative emotion was enough to instill a sense of fear into him as he looked hesitantly upon her; still somewhat stunned by her beauty.  



     “Heyyyy I asked youu a question, aren’t you going to say something?” said Priya pouting angrily from his delay.



 

     Recoiling from the impact of her minty breath he managed to work up the courage to speak “I don’t have a name Priya, I thought it was Josh at one point…but now I’m completely sure that it wasn’t” he said as he bowed his head in shame.



     “Awww, poor little thing” she squealed “We need to find a name for you, cuz, like everybody’s gotta have a name” she stated innocently as her fingers squeezed around him. “Now I don’t like the name Josh for you, I umm lost a friend recently named Josh so that name… is off limits, even if you do look like him” Priya spoke lustfully.



     Then without warning her lips began to part releasing a wave of hot minty breath as she slowly inserted him into her gaping maw; her gooey tongue extending forward onto her lower lip its surface shined as the light reflected off of the thin layer of saliva coating it. Priya’s massive pink tongue and lips wriggled with anticipation causing globs of her spit to dribble down off of her tongue and lips leaving a glittery trail as they moved down the length of her bronze colored face. Fear overwhelmed him as he stared back into the cavernous
depths of her throat which sat just beyond the reaches of the sun’s light; its mysterious depths shrouded by an ominous darkness that threatened to consume him entirely.



     Priya’s fingers gripped him harshly as she bent him forward forcing his head to face the sticky embrace of her tongue. “MMMMM” Priya moaned as she pressed his miniscule form into the surface of her tongue. Her thick sugary saliva coating his entire body as the gargantuan leathery organ wrapped around him dragging him further into depths of her wet mouth. Suddenly Priya’s fingers released him allowing him to roll off of her tongue and down into the depths of her jaws. As her fingers withdrew her lips began to close, trapping him within the dark wet confines of her mouth.



     Saliva swirled around him as her mouth eager to receive another plaything happily secreted what seemed like gallons of her hot sticky fluids. Barely able to breathe he vainly struggled against her massive tongue as it mercilessly scooped him up slamming him up into the fleshy roof of her mouth before allowing him to once again fall back down into the warm sticky pool of saliva at the base of her jaw.
Attempting to struggle to his feet his efforts were met with uncaring cruelty as her thick muscular tongue slammed back down into the lower part of her jaw forcing his head under the surface of the frothy pool of juicy spit He laid in before being helplessly scooped up to repeat the process again and again. Every labored breath he breathed offer no satisfaction for his lungs as every time he opened his mouth to breathe a new wave of warm soupy spit climbed down his throat forcing him to taste a veritable rainbow of flavors that had been
suspended in her mouth from her meals, Each taste merging with her saliva’s naturally tangy flavor to produce a banquet of unnatural flavors completely unique to Priya’s mouth. Occasionally the mushy smacking sounds of his suffering were interrupted by the occasional moan. The sound of which deafened him as the magnitude of her voice at this range seemed to replace the air itself as the noise bounced off of the rubbery sides of her mouth vibrating the entirety of the moist cavern of her throat and mouth and causing the already frothy saliva to temporarily bubble up like a hot tub.



      After what seemed like hours he was thrown towards the front her mouth the light from the outside visible again as he was carried out of her mouth by a current of bubbling drool. Hitting his head hard against the spongy ground he laid there disoriented as a shadow once again cast itself over him. Fear overtook him again as he desperately fled from the ominous shadow that was moving towards him the distant scent of cinnamon becoming stronger with every passing moment. He barely got what seemed like ten yards before the enormous fingers of Priya’s long slender hands once again folded around him lifting him high into the air and once again right into the smiling face of Priya.



     “Welcome to your new home little guyyy” she spoke seductively as she addressed him. Looking around himself he found that he was in some kind of bedroom. Normally he would have assumed this to be Priya’s bedroom, but as he searched Josh’s memories he soon realized that this was in fact not the case. Wherever he was neither he nor Josh had never been here before “Attention little slave, I the glorious goddesses Priya have decided to name youuuu… Kevin” she said playfully “Do you understand my little toy?”



     “Ye…yes Pr…Pr…Priya” Kevin said as he began to turn back towards her working up the nerve to look her in the eyes.



     Then it hit him. As Kevin turned back to face her he was unprepared for what he saw next. His eyes widened upon the realizing that Priya, the girl who just moments ago dominated him without either mercy or tenderness was now lying before him atop a pink colored set of bed sheets completely nude. Never before had he experienced such a glorious mixture of arousal and fear, and as Kevin gazed upon the bare flesh of Priya’s inconceivably large body he became hard instantaneously. Fear and shame in his mind had now been replaced by the single-minded desire to fuck her. The kind hearted Priya of Josh’s memories could not possibly be the same girl whose tempting brown skin once again beckoned him to explore. His eyes darted up and down her recording every little detail of her exotic Indian body with the efficiency of laser scanner.



     Starting with her supple curvaceous caramel breasts whose beautiful brown curves perfectly framed the raisin-like nipples which appeared hard with arousal. Sweat and other particles shined on her skin as light shining from the ceiling fan light refracted bounced off of her radiant skin causing her creamy coffee colored skin to glow with an unnatural beauty. The shadows from objects across the room were reflected upon her and became distorted by her lustrous curves. Her subtle movements as she adjusted herself made it appear as though dark flames were dancing across the surface of her skin. Managing to tear himself away from her breasts Kevin’s eyes followed the path of her cleavage down to her firm stomach. The elegance of her gentle athletic figure was crowned by an exotic gold belly button ring which when exposed to the light of the ceiling fan reflected light into the drops of sweat that lined the surface of her smooth stomach and
the undersides of her firm mountainous breasts bathing her in a gleaming coat of golden light. Her body was absolute perfection and as Kevin hovered above the expansive landscape that was Priya his mind was on fire with sexual passion.



     “Good” Priya cooed lustfully slowly lowering her fingers down onto her breasts.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter took a lot out of me even my passion knows limits jeez