- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING:

I was going to do some gentle action and maybe explain some things, but I now realize that those things would be better explained by Angela and Priya so here you go.

So this chapter is kinda the exact opposite of gentle and relaxed, it just turned out that way.

______________________________________________________________________

 



             Kevin didn’t move an inch when Olivia ordered him to get in her hand. Part of him was afraid of yet another new pair of hands getting the opportunity to manhandle him, another part was interested in seeing how this would play out.



               “Listen this isn’t easy for me. So could you just… y’know get in my hand please” she stuttered pathetically in reaction to his defiance.



               “Heather could you…”



               “No Olivia, this is something you gotta do yourself.” Heather said indifferently to the small black haired girl.



               “Heather I can’t do it. I’m afraid.” said Olivia in a shrill voice.



               “Cmon Olivia, he’s like, a thousandth of you size, you have nothing to fear. And trust me he’s much more afraid of you than you are of him.” Heather reasoned in exactly the same way one would tell a child to not be afraid of an insect.



               “Ge…Get in my hand now!” she weakly demanded before bringing her car sized hand up into the air and slapping it hard back down in front of him.



               The resulting vibrations from her hand shook the countertop and caused a shiver to crawl up Kevin’s spine. The huge pink palm laid upon the counter like a beached whale; her fingers partially curled into her hand. He followed the inhumanly large arm up to the center of her body. The tight black T-shirt she had on hugged her
delicate building sized figure.



       Of course it was her face that said it all. He had seen this look before, eyes that only looked at him like an object. There was no sparkle of emotion or character on her face. He felt truly pathetic. To be reduced to nothing but an object by the worlds weakest and shy girl. There was no point of resisting, it would only bring him further pain. 



               “Of course” said Kevin submissively, his face contorted into an unnatural façade of a smile in a miserable attempt to save his own life.



               “There! Was that so hard Olivia.” Said Heather as Kevin compliantly climbed onto her soft palm, and laid down in its center.



               “Yeah It wasn’t, thanks Heather” said Olivia happily, her face grinning with new found excitement as she carefully placed her other hand on top of her first, completely pinning Kevin in what must have felt like being trapped between two heated and slightly damp mattresses.



               “Now get out of here, I've got stuff to do.” said Heather cheerfully as she giggled at the ridiculous looking sandwich Olivia seemed to have made with her hands.



               “Alright!” said Olivia with newfound confidence before carefully opening the small black leather coin purse she had strapped along her side and roughly depositing Kevin inside.



               “You’ll stay safe in there while I walk, ok little fella?” she said in a cutesy almost belittling tone.



               Kevin hit the bottom of the small coin purse hard; she had dropped him from at least 15 feet in the air. All around him were reminders of just how helpless he was; a quarter the size of a hula hoop, a lipstick container the size of a statue, a discarded tissue with a thoroughly chewed piece of gum stuck to the side, and many more things laid about the enormous purse. All of these things were just bitter reminders of his situation.



               “Feeling down pal, I know what’ll cheer you up. A nice cigarette.” said a voice in his head sarcastically.



               “Although on second thought, considering your face is about as burnt as your lungs by now, you may want to consider quitting.” It continued in a mocking tone.



               Suddenly the purse slapped hard against her hip, causing everything inside to jumble around. Kevin was thrown onto his side. In desperation he grabbed onto tip of the lipstick, but was thrown onto something warm and sticky.



               It took him a little bit, but eventually he was able to discern where he was. As luck had it, he had landed right on the wad of gum stuck to the side of the tissue paper. He didn’t even flinch or try to escape; he knew there just was no point. His entire right
arm was stuck firmly inside the boulder sized glob, and on top of that his entire torso and upper body were pinned up against the warm gooey gum.



               “HAHAHAHA! Are you kidding me right now? How badly does your life suck, I mean, I don’t think it can get any worse.” Spouted the voice, its mocking laughter ringing inside his skull with every passing second.



               Then for the second time the coin purse bounced against her leg causing him to fall further into the wad. At this point his entire body was now trapped, his makeshift clothes were soaked with Olivia’s spit and to top it all off his other arm was now also entombed in the gum thus making movement impossible.



               “Wow. Never mind, I spoke to soon. Well you know what they say, chewing gum can help you kick a smoking habit.” Continued the voice in its usual overly critical tone.



               Kevin made no attempts to rebuttal against his conscious; he knew it was right this time, about everything. He would have started crying right there and then, but the viscous flow of Olivia’s warm saliva had since covered his eyes.



               “So. Do you have him Olivia?” said a familiar voice in an authoritative tone.



               “Yes! I do. Does this mean were friends now?” said Olivia meekly.



               “Well, yeah totally.” said the voice with slight hesitation. “Honestly I don’t know why you didn’t have any friends before, you’re so nice Olivia.”



               “Tha…thank you Priya.” stuttered Olivia nervously, who in her mind was just happy to have made a friend.



               “Yeahhhh sure thing, were like best friends now ya’know. Anywayyyys, I kinda sorta have unfinished business with him, so could you hand him over to me, like now.” Said Priya between misplaced giggles.



               “Umm, yeah sure thing.” said Olivia awkwardly in an attempt to talk around Priya’s personality flaw of misplaced emotions.



               Kevin prepared for the worst from Priya; Just hours earlier she had raped him without so much as a thought of hesitation.



               He remembered back to just before Josh was shrunken. It was Priya who stabbed the needle into him, and it was Priya who dragged him to wherever he was now, and it was Priya who left him in a sink to be viciously foot raped by Paige. She wasn’t his friend, no she was coldhearted arrogant bitch.



      “Here you go Priya, I’ll see you later” said Olivia ecstatically.



       Light flooded into the aircraft hangar sized purse as it was unzipped. Then descending in from the hole in the leather roof came Olivia’s stubby fingers which probed the purse for him. Kevin would have shouted that he was in the gum, but was too tired to speak; of course it’s not like anything he said mattered anyways.



      “Ah ha found him!” said Olivia as she gripped the soiled tissue, and the wad of gum between her pointer finger and thumb and lifted him to his inevitable fate.



      “Wow… umm… how did that happen.” said Olivia awkwardly, her face red with embarrassment as she spoke.



      The first thing Kevin did was look up at Priya to see her reaction. Her emerald eyes were wide with lust, and her tanned Indian skin glittered with perspiration. She was just as beautiful as before only this time those massive eyes of hers that once shared happy
memories with him now only saw him as an object of cheap pleasure.             



               “This. Is. Perfect.” Said Priya lustfully, her tender dark lips that were at least the length of a doorframe pursed with impatience, and a small river of spit dripping down
across her face while she stared down at him hungrily.



               “Well… you have fun with him. I’ll be going now” said Olivia uncaringly, as she placed Kevin in Priya’s eager hands and walked out the door on the other side of the room.



               Looking around Kevin realized that he was back in the same room as earlier with Paige. This time there was no light outside the window as it had become dark; he briefly wondered for a second if Josh’s foster parents even cared where he was.



               “So…” she cooed gently and blowing hot air into his face as she spoke.



               “this is how it ends huh?” said Priya abruptly and cutting the ominous silence
between the two.



               “It’s kinda fitting really. You. Me. This room. All of it.” She continued calmly as she lorded over her tiny prey like a cat over a mouse.



               Kevin was for the most part ignoring her; his mind was situated elsewhere. He knew what was about to happen, and that there was nothing he could do about it. All this time he had vainly fought against the inevitable, that he was a remainder. He was a pitiful remainder that only continued to exist courtesy of Angela and Priya’s nostalgia.



               He knew that tonight he would die.



               “Kevin do you want to know why I have to do this?” asked Priya, her face contorting into a venomous smile as she proposed this question.



               Kevin didn’t care for the reason; honestly he just wanted it all to end. At the end of the day it really didn’t matter to him.



               “Weeeell, the reason I gotta do this is simple, you’re a threat, an extreme threat to everyone.” said Priya harshly with hatred dripping from practically every syllable.



               “It’s kinda funny when you think about it ya’know. I mean how could a emasculate, chain smoking, ignorant piece of shit like you possibly be a threat to me.” She shouted at him while shaking her hand violently.



               Kevin felt like he was on the worst roller coaster in the universe, both physically and emotionally. Her grip tightened on him as the hatred in her voice grew even stronger. He could feel his insides being crushed as she kneaded him rhythmically as if to savor every moment.



               Priya’s sweat and Olivia’s saliva combined as she squeezed the ball of goo he was trapped him. It was a disgusting salty concoction that burned his skin and stung art his eyes. She dropped the wad on the ground and Kevin felt his heart stop for a second as he fell what felt like a thousand feet before realizing to his horror that the gum was protecting him.



               “Like Heather probably told you, it’s you genes. That’s the reason why you have to die Josh Maybury.” declared Priya, whose thundering footsteps boomed louder than her voice.



               “Now I don’t, like have the exact reason why you have to die, all I was told was that it had to happen, Buuuuut Angela is kind of a little bitch.” Explained Priya who from behind him flung her building sized sandals across the room.



               “She had to get all soft and burden me with all this ‘friendship’ crap. At first I complied because I care about her, but then I realized that if the higher ups wanted you dead it means you must be a bad person.” Priya reasoned as she slammed her filthy moist foot into him.



               He felt the wind knocked out of him instantly, and the unstoppable force of Priya’s mammoth foot on his back. Then there was the sound of a crack followed by intense pain, his arm had snapped from the pressure. Pain flowed through his entire body. He tried to scream, but was drowned out by a wall of Priya’s soiled foot flesh
which pressed his head into the ground.



               The huge foot went to work squishing the gum flat into the ground. Somewhere along the trip Kevin was somehow turned back around, and was allowed to look up at her. Her powerful muscular leg rippled high above him. It’s size easily dwarfed the Washington monument.



      “Theeeen I figured, if you’re a threat to the higher ups that means you’re a threat to me.” she continued proudly before pressing down even harder and twisting her muscular foot left to right.



               The pain in his arm doubled as she grinded him into the ground. It was as if he was being crushed by a garbage compacter. Saliva, sweat, and dirt pooled around him, and the sugary smell of watermelon burned his nose.



               Then the pressure was gone, and he could breathe again if only slightly. Priya’s steps boomed around him, and the impossibly large floorboards creaked loudly from the pressure of her brief walk. She slammed her right foot in front of his face. Her enormous toes, each one a landscape on their own wriggled with the possibility of playing with him.



               “So, you’re still alive huh?” she questioned in an amused tone as she prodded him with her big toe.



               “It kinda messes with my plan a bit, but no matter.” Reasoned Priya while she flicked his body back and forth with her foot.



               Kevin was surprised that he didn’t feel anything. It seemed his will had finally broken beneath the overwhelming pressure of Priya’s foot. Of course he had little time to think about such matters seeing as he was busy being slapped around like the world’s
smallest piñata with the world’s largest dirtiest bat.



               “ya’know I was just going to put you underneath Olivia’s shoe and blame her for your death, buuuut I think I’ll do that later. I’m wayyy too into this.” Said Priya lustfully as she carefully stood up and removed her pants.



               “Oh Yeah me too, now explain the part about framing Olivia again, for good times sake.” said Angela sarcastically.

Chapter End Notes:

_________________________________________________________________________

I feel like a lot of people have stopped reading this story, but as long as there is at least one person who enjoys reading this story as I did writing it I think it may be worth it.

 

Next chapter Angela and Priya battle it out for the fate of our main character