[Reviews - 5] Printer
Summary:

Jim and Carol are a married loving couple planning their very first tests of their own home made time machine. What could possibly go wrong in this tale of two small lovers. Fighting for their lives in a universe completely unaware of them, can they make it out together? Or will they bring about their own demise?

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11994 Read: 65020
Published: March 01 2013 Updated: January 26 2014
Story Notes:

 

1. Chapter 1 First Test & Dinner by EricAFreak [Reviews - 4] (903 words)

          Considering the nature of this story I decided I'd like to make it my first chapter based story. The characters are Jim and Carol, a doting pair of lovers and inventors. My focus will be on story for now but there will come a time for unaware, GTS, and more later. This first chapter focuses solely on  building up the story and characters. I already have a full story planned and an ending devised. I hope you like the ride.

2. Chapter 2 Experiment & Relax by EricAFreak [Reviews - 0] (1335 words)

The story may seem pretty plain so far, but I promise GTS theme's are coming. Story developement is still my priority at the moment, so I hope you continue reading and enjoying it.

3. Chapter 3 Back to the Past & A Hike by EricAFreak [Reviews - 0] (2261 words)

Okay so it's been a while since I touched this story. Considering I already have it all planned out, it would be a waste not to finish it. Seeing how I consider this a horror story, I hope to finish it by the end of October, but I make no promises!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter, and the next few, over the coming month. If all goes as planned the final chapter will post for halloween.

4. Chapter 4 Eat & Run by EricAFreak [Reviews - 0] (1743 words)

Hello again! I Tried to get this chapter out sooner, but I was having a bit of a case of, writers block, and a shortage of time.

 That said, I wanted the chapter to be longer, but in the end, I felt it was more important to leave it at a good stopping point instead. I hope you like this chapter. I can't say for certain how many more chapter there will be. Definitely at least two, if not more. I already have the ending planned, but the final chapter, if all goes right, will be out for Halloween. Enjoy the chapter!

 

5. Chapter 5 Bath & Jog by EricAFreak [Reviews - 0] (2899 words)

      I have seemed to find myself wanting to apologize for the lack of updates. I ended up reading eight books over the past two weeks, and well couldn't pry myself from them. As a result no updates occurred, and I'm now sorely behind. I don't know for sure if my story will be finished before Halloween, but I will try!

      That all said, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was a pleasure to write, and maybe all my reading I did, inspired me a bit. Guess you guys will have to be the judge on that though.

      Edit: 11.10.2013 I went ahead and fixed up some grammar mistakes, and lengthened this chapter slightly.

6. Chapter 6 Afternoon Peril & Relaxation by EricAFreak [Reviews - 0] (1994 words)

       I tried to get this chapter done sooner, but hopefully it was worth the wait. I did correct a bunch of mistakes in earlier chapters, including those regarding some size inconsistencies. So it might be worth your time to re-read previous chapters. New content was also added.

       I hope you enjoy this new chapter. It was a long time coming, and I hope you like it.

7. Chapter 7 Laundry & Escape by EricAFreak [Reviews - 1] (859 words)

You've waited long enough to read the next chapter already, so anything I could say here would probably just be a bother...