[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young noblewoman follows the norms of society in every way, aside from being a towering 100-feet tall. When she is unable to find love in her own class, she and her desperate family look to the commoners in hope of someone who will accept her for who she is inside.


Rated: PG
Categories: Body Exploration, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1500 Read: 12053
Published: February 27 2013 Updated: August 16 2013

1. Introduction by Saf [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (577 words)

If you've seen me before, I know what you're thinking. "What? Saf is back and she didn't add anything to her previous story??" I'm sorry. I've been caught up in a lot right now and I simply can't find the inspiration to add anything to it. Do not get me wrong; I am not abandoning it, I am simply putting it on hold until I determine where I would like to go with it. Here is a new story. I am actually in the middle of writing a non-giantess (mostly) novel which I would like to get published, so most of my time goes into that. This will mostly be a blabber about something I've had in my head for awhile, and I won't spend a lot of time editing it due to lack of time in the first place. I can't believe you actually read this note.

__________

2. Chapter 2 by Saf [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (923 words)

Wow. I am not dead, I swear. I have been writing, but I haven't been coming around to uploading it. Here's some more. I will try haaard to pump out something decently lengthed next time, and soon. Ahaha, though I'm sure my promise no longer carries any weight. My immediate family is sick, you see, and I haven't had much time to get things together or be very organized.

____________________