- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Allan gets too close to comfort and before his encounter with Desiree's cheeks he has a recollection of sorts.

Allan was staring up into the satiny sweaty cheeks that were about to fall on him like a great boulder. The thought of what was about to happen was causing his mind to race in three million different ways. He found one moment of clarity scattered in there though and began to take in the small details. He noticed every little detail on his girl's ass,like the little bumps and craters too small to see in his old height.The sides of her ass were spilling out of her panties like big jiggly moons.The smell of her was too strong and he felt the vapors beginning to get to him. His head was getting light headed and he was about to pass out,the last sight he was sure to see was her monumental ass coming down on him...

 

  Allan slipped into a state of unconciousness and he was taken back to the evening his whole world collapsed around him.

  Allan walked out into the nice cool evening with the latest waitress in tow,he knew better than to cheat on Desiree but his desires overtook his better intentions. He called Desiree and told her he had been called into work to finish some project,an obvious lie but one he thought she would buy. Allan was a silver tongued devil and could sell Satan fire himself. He was a legend in his own mind and his ego swelled with every passing day.The little details were his specialty and he could read a persons facial expressions like a book.

  One small detail escaped him on this night however,the car behind his own which belonged to his girlfriend.He had no idea what she was baring witness to,or the anger which resulted. In his own mind his girlfriend worshipped him and bought his bag of lies,he didn't give her the credit for being as smart as she was. He had no idea of the passion which burned down deep inside her or what she was capable of.

  Well he would soon find out and his little act of cheating would not go unpunished.

   Allan walked his lady friend to his vehicle and drove off with his girlfriend hot on his heels. He drove into his favorite hookup-hotel as he called it and rented out his favorite room.

 "Well sweetlips,are you ready for an experience of a lifetime?"he asked

  Before a response could be heard Allan looked on in fear as he saw his girlfirend pull righ beside his truck. She was sporting the most wicked look he could imagine and he was left speechless for the first time in his life.

 "Get out of here bitch,this is between me and my man.Im not going to explain myself so don't even ask." Desiree said as venomously as possible.

  The waitress looked at Allan for answers but he had none,the look on his face told the whole story.She slapped him on his face so hard it left a mark and she walked away quickly giving Desiree and Allan both evil glares.

  "Honey please let me explain,I I I I"Allan stuttered unable to come up with a convincing tale.

 Before he could say anymore Desiree pulled a perfume bottle from her purse and spitzed it straight in his eyes.

 "Oh shit,what the hell."Allan cursed as his eyes burnt

 Allan hunched over in pain not one minute later and began clutching his abdomen,groaning and grunting loudly. The motel was relatively deserted so no one came to check up on him. Allan felt blackness overtake him and he passed out as Desiree walked up to his crumpled body.

..........(the explaination to what was in the bottle will come later on)

 Allan didn't know what or how had happened when he woke up but when he did everything around him had turned giant.The sight of the oversized room was too much for him and he began to shake.Before he drove himself insane the rumblings of a large being started to shake his world upside down. What he saw next was the largest and most breathtaking scene he had ever laid eyes on. It was Desiree and she was huge!

.....................................................................................

 The thoughts of his life were the only thing that accompanied Allan in his darkened world until he lifted his eyes and wondered if he was dead. The ringing in his ears and the huge headache told him he wasn't. The large feminine room he woke up to was most definately Desiree's,and the warm surface he was laying on was her hand. His groggy head and misty eyes began to look up to the sky above and he saw the giant face of Desiree looking at him. She was looking at him with a mixture of concern and a smile when she saw him awake. It looked like she had been crying but he wasn't sure,she began to speak.............

 

Chapter End Notes:

Desiree looks to have found Allan,but how and how will she react to him. Will we learn about the plans she has for him? The next chapter will be much longer and more detail oriented,I needed to get this chapter out of the way. I apologize for the lack of an exchange at the motel but I couldn't come up with anything. This is purely a bridge chapter and the next chapters will be longer and have a better dialogue between the characters.