- Text Size +

 Yvette was already on her knees when she heard her Master approaching. She stared out through the metal bars of her cage, watching with a fearful expression as his footfalls approached. He opened the door and locked eyes with her, sending a chill through her spine. In a few long strides he was standing over her cage, looking down at her with a familiar look of disdain.

 

“I can't tell if I'm more pleased at how obedient you've become in these past few weeks or more disgusted by how pathetic your resistance to me was.” He said. She didn't say a word, but it still hurt her. He watched for a moment, then snorted. “Either way, the big day's here. You're to entertain and serve me and my companion faithfully, do you understand?” Yvette nodded. “Good girl. Now come on, get in my hand. I have to make you look nice.” He opened the door to her cage and offered his hand. She quickly climbed on, staying on her hands and knees the entire time. He carried her into the bathroom.

 

“I don't know how she's going to react to you.” He said as he walked. “She knows who you are, what you did, and what's become of you, but I don't know how she'll take to it. However she does take it, you are to remain obedient and silent, do you understand?” Yvette nodded again. “Good girl.” They reached the sink and Nathan turned on the hot water, holding his hand underneath it until he was satisfied with the temperature. Yvette could see steam issuing up from the basin and shivered in fright. He dunked her into the stream and immediately the tiny woman screamed in pain, twisting and writhing in his hands. He held her still where he needed her, rubbing at her skin roughly with a washcloth. Yvette was sure she could feel each of her nerves individually flaring in pain. She felt like a stick of meat for her Master to play with, though that feeling was hardly original at this point.

 

When Nathan felt she was clean enough he set her down on the cool porcelain beside the sink. She spread out, trying to maximize contact with the counter as Nathan washed his own hands, smiling down at the naked, stretched-out beauty beside his sink. His excitement only grew when he thought that a woman even more beautiful would be joining him for dinner tonight.

 

He scooped Yvette back up into his palm, the warmth of his hand causing immediate discomfort. She whimpered softly, but loud enough that he heard it. The noise brought a smile to his face.

 

“Now you want to look pretty for our guest tonight, right?” He asked. She nodded up to him. “Good, I'm glad you said that.” He set her face-down on the kitchen counter and retrieved a small red bow with a safety pin on the back. “Now you need to hold really still, okay honey?” He gently placed the tip of the needle against her back, giving her a warning of the sensation to come. She fought the urge to squirm in discomfort. The needle suddenly pierced her skin and she bit her lip, screwing her eyes shut. He ran it through the skin above one shoulder blade and then the other, so it was exposed in the middle and on either end. He fastened the needle and looked at her. Two small trickles of blood ran down her back, but not only were they negligible, Nathan suspected his guest would find them appeasing. He rolled Yvette over.

 

“You're being a very good girl, you know that?” He asked. “I've decided I'm more pleased with how docile you are.” He patted her head with a finger. “Like a house pet.” She nodded up to him. “Smile when I compliment you, pet.” She obeyed, smiling as warmly as possible. “That's better. Now you get on your knees and you watch me with a smile on your face while I prepare dinner. Don't move anything but your head, do you understand?” Yvette nodded. “Good girl.”

 

As Nathan began to cook, Yvette looked at him, but her mind was elsewhere. Inwardly, she was incredibly nervous about tonight's dinner. She was afraid of what they were going to do to her. Somehow, she realized, she felt safe in Nathan's care. She felt like while he may punish and abuse her, he would never kill her. The other woman was an unknown, and that frightened the tiny woman, especially when she thought of what she'd done to deserve this fate.

 

Nathan cooked for a long time. Her legs, even though they were accustomed to kneeling, started to ache from the posture. She wondered if she would ever be returned to her normal life, or allowed to see her friends and family again. Just as she was thinking that, the doorbell rang.

 

“Oh good, she's here.” Nathan said, leaving the kitchen without even a passing glance to Yvette. The tiny woman waited on her knees, hearing the two giants greet each other. She learned the woman's name was Kim. After the usual pleasantries, she heard the woman ask in a lower voice, “So, where is she?”

 

“Have a seat at the table, I'll bring her out to entertain you in just a moment.” Nathan replied. She heard him coming back into the kitchen and put her smile back on, staring up at the doorway. He walked in and looked down at her. “Showtime.” He said quietly, picking her up off the counter. He brought her into the dining room and set her down on the table. She stood uncomfortably between the two giants who looked down at her expectantly. “So this is Yvette, the woman who tried to get me to cheat on you. She'll be serving us tonight, getting things for us and providing entertainment. I'll leave the two of you alone a bit to get acquainted.” Nathan walked back to the kitchen, a small smirk on his face.

 

Kim, meanwhile, was looking down in disgust. “This is how you stand before me? Stand up straight.” She flicked Yvette in the chest softly, but enough to cause the tiny woman to take a knee, clutching the spot where the blow landed as she breathed heavily. Slowly she rose to her feet, keeping her back as straight as possible. Kim sneered. “And don't look up at me. Look down at the ground.” Yvette nodded, staring at the ground. “And don't nod like you're happy. Nod meekly, like you're afraid to get smacked.” Yvette obeyed. Kim just stared down at the tiny woman, wondering how she could have ever considered her a threat. Now she was just a pathetic weakling cowering before her superiors. “Kneel.” She said, and the small woman obeyed.

 

“Having fun?” Nathan asked, returning to the room with a small plate of deep-fried cheese sticks. He set it down on the table.

 

So much fun. You've done a very good job training her, she hasn't spoken out against me once.”

 

“If I've done my training right, she shouldn't have spoken at all.” Kim bit her lip slightly, a smile curling at the corner of her mouth.

 

“Well, she did say she was happy to serve me.” Nathan looked down at the terrified tiny woman, who shook her head desperately.

 

“You disobeyed me?” Nathan asked, his voice low. “Put your forehead on the ground and raise your ass into the air.” Yvette did as she was told, and Nathan curled his fingers around her, holding her in place. He then flicked her on the ass, making her yelp in pain. Kim watched with sadistic interest as the tiny woman was humiliated before her. Nathan flicked her five times, stopping only once she was crying. He released her. “Now kneel before her again.” Yvette crawled to her knees, staring dutifully down at the ground as tears fell freely from her eyes.

 

“I'm surprised how nice her skin looks, considering how obedient she is.” Kim remarked to Nathan. “It speaks highly of the trainer.”

 

He smiled. “There are ways to punish her that don't leave a physical mark. It's all about making sure she understands her place.” He looked back down at her. “Yvette, get a stick for our guest.” He commanded. She rose obediently, lifting one of the sticks onto her back. It burned against her skin, but she dutifully trudged it across the table and set it down on Kim's plate. She then knelt at the edge of the plate, staring down at the ground.

 

“Thank you.” Kim said, condescension thick in her voice. She took a bite, then exhaled quickly and covered her mouth. She swallowed, obviously uncomfortable, and glared down at the tiny woman. “This is scalding! You touched it, didn't you think it was too hot?” Yvette didn't know how to answer. She nodded her head, trying to be agreeable. “Yes, you didn't think it was too hot?” Kim snapped. “Here, let's see if you think it isn't hot now.” She held the open end to Yvette's head, and with her other hand she pressed the tiny woman's face into the molten cheese. Yvette tried to scream, but her cries were muffled by the food. The two giants watched her struggle and squirm against impossibly powerful fingers as they held her in place. Kim delighted in tormenting the woman who would dare tempt her boyfriend, and Nathan just enjoyed seeing his girlfriend happy.

 

Kim released Yvette from her grip, and the tiny woman fell back against the table, bawling and clutching her face. “Now do you see how hot that was?”

 

“Yes!” Yvette cried out. “Please God don't hurt me I'm so sorry!” She rocked back and forth as she screamed. Nathan just reached out, flipping her over onto her front.

 

“That's another five, missy. You know you're not to speak.”

 

“Please! Please Master, no! I'm so so sorry Master!”

 

“That's ten. Do you want fifteen?” Yvette looked at him through bleary eyes. Her pain and his training wrestled in her mind, and she slowly succumbed to the latter. She still shook in pain, but she got onto her knees, raising her ass into the air again. “That's a good girl.” He coaxed, running a finger down her back before holding her in position again. She screamed after every blow, and by the end she felt as though she just wanted to die. No night in the past two weeks, save for the first one, had been this traumatic for her. She'd learned quickly that obedience would spare her punishment, but this new woman was breaking that law. Yvette served her as best she could, but she was still being tortured. She didn't know what to do anymore, and it terrified her.

 

“Return to your spot.” Kim said dismissively, shooing her away with a backwards sweep of her hand that glanced the side of her face as she started to stand. Yvette tumbled to the ground, crying out once more, and slowly crawled back to her place beside the salt and pepper shakers. She rested there on her hands and knees, crying. “Back straight.” Kim commanded, and Yvette did as she was told. The two giants started talking, content to serve themselves for now.

 

Eventually Nathan rose, picking up the dishes. “I'll be right back out.” He said. The two smiled at each other, and Nathan walked from the room. Kim turned her attention back on the tiny slave girl. Yvette stared holes in the ground, but she could still feel the eyes of the cruel woman on her.

 

“Bring me the salt, love.” Kim said sweetly. The salt and pepper shakers were each equipped with a small chain around the necks. Yvette rose, careful not to let the giant woman's face get in her view, gripped the chain in both hands, and slowly tipped it over onto her back. It pressed against her bow causing minor pain, but she powered through, and laboriously dragged it to the giant woman, letting it rest beside her plate.

 

“Thanks so much.” The giant woman picked up her tiny victim, looking her over. “Hmm. It looks like your bow is a little crooked. Let me fix that for you.” She took the bow and twisted it roughly, causing Yvette to scream out. Blood started to drip from the wounds as Kim agitated them. She gave a few more twists in each direction, then nodded as she settled it back into its original position. “Much better.” She set Yvette down on the table.

 

“Oh, and I've decided I don't need the salt anymore. You can take it back.” Yvette nodded again, and started to turn around when Kim placed a finger on the shaker, stopping her. “Not that way, though. I think I have a method you'll find much more convenient.” Kim took the chain and looped it through the center of the safety pin attaching the bow to Yvette's back, tying it into a knot. “There you are.” She smirked. “Go ahead, take it back now.” Yvette was apprehensive, but she knew better than to disobey. She slowly tested the strength of the bond, and felt her skin pull away from her. She shuddered uncomfortably, and looked up at Kim pleadingly. The giant woman nodded, urging her on.

 

You can do this, Yvette told herself. She slowly started walking, and the salt shaker slid in jerks behind her. She was as careful as she could be, but she knew the earlier agitation had only weakened the pin's grip on her skin. She could feel her warm blood trickling down her back, along her thighs, and to the tablecloth below. She was nearing the spot where the salt shaker belonged when a thick smear of blood beneath her sole made her slip, and she fell forward with a sharp tug. The salt shaker stood its ground, and half of the bow tore free from Yvette's back. She started screaming again just as Nathan returned to the room.

 

“Dinner is – oh, God, what has she done?” He asked, setting the plates on the table beside Yvette. He looked down at her with concern. “Did you... did you get blood on my tablecloth?” He asked. The tiny woman, hopeful for a moment that he would show some concern for her well-being, nodded slowly. He sighed. “I'm so sorry she's behaving like this, Kim. I don't know what's come over her tonight, usually she's so well-behaved.”

 

“Oh, don't apologize. This doesn't reflect on you at all, some animals are just too stupid to really take direction.” Kim said. Nathan unhooked the clasp from her back and untangled the chain from the clasp, setting the bow aside.

 

“Well you know what this means Yvette. Another five.” The tiny woman began to present her rear again when Kim interrupted.

 

“Obviously this isn't getting through to her. Maybe we should try something more drastic?”

 

“What did you have in mind?” Kim looked thoughtfully at the tiny woman, pondering what she could do to hurt her. While she thought, Nathan spoke. “How about this: fifteen blows, and the understanding that she is not to fuck up anymore. If she does, I will punish her severely.” Kim nodded.

 

“That seems fine. You hear that, little lady? Best behavior from now on.” Yvette nodded from her kneeling position. Nathan took her in hand and delivered another fifteen strikes to her ass, leaving her in tears once again. It was settled. This was officially the worst night of her captivity. She was afraid for her very life, and it was all because of this new woman. She felt herself hating Kim shortly followed by a pang of regret for thinking such hostile thoughts towards a superior.

 

After the punishment was over and Yvette was back to her spot, the dinner continued. Nathan served steaks, and the two seemed to be enjoying them, paying little attention to their tiny servant. About halfway through the meal Kim picked Yvette up playfully, holding her upside down over her steak. “I wonder what kind of flavor I can shake out of her?” She asked. Nathan laughed as Yvette was shaken powerfully over the steak. The tiny woman felt her stomach lurch, and without warning she puked up onto the steak. Kim twitched and aimed it to the side, so it fell against the edge of the steak. Both giants sneered in disgust, and Kim flung Yvette a foot through the air, causing her to land hard on the center of the table.

 

Gross!” Kim said in disgust. Nathan was noticeably angry.

 

“That's it. I gave you so many chances, and you continue to embarrass me?” Yvette's heart was pounding in her chest, and her blood was ice. She had never felt such fear.

 

“P-please, Master, please let me make it up to you.” She begged in the most pathetic voice she could muster.

 

“And now you dare speak? If you won't hold your tongue, I'll give it something to do.” He took Kim's plate and cut away the small portion on which Yvette had thrown up. He took a side dish and placed the piece there, then roughly dropped the tiny woman in front of it. “Eat it.” Yvette looked from the chunk of meat to him and back again. “Yes, all of it.” He confirmed, sensing her apprehension. Kim watched in unbridled glee.

 

Slowly, Yvette reached out and pulled off a small hunk, putting it into her mouth. It was hard for her to chew, but she managed it and swallowed it down. She stared at the rest of it, sizing it up. It was nearly as big as she was. She knew there was no way it would all fit inside her. She wondered if she put in obvious effort she would be forgiven for being physically unable to obey. She continued to pull chunks off and eat them, each one taking half a minute at least to chew before she was able to swallow them. She tried to eat around her sick, but it had soaked into the meat, and she could taste it with every chew. It made her queasy, but she knew better than to let herself be weak again.

 

After she had made it through half of the chunk she stopped, staring up at Nathan. He looked down at her. “Are you trying to say you're too full to continue?” He asked. She nodded up to him. He gestured with his fork. “Eat another bite.” Yvette looked back down at it and pulled off another piece, forcing it into her mouth. She struggled it down, and looked back up.

 

“Eat another bite.” This time the order came from Kim. Yvette whimpered and did as she was told. It took a minute and a half of chewing to get it down.

 

“Eat another bite.” Nathan said. Both giants were now smiling and exchanging glances as they watched the helpless woman before them torture herself at their command. Yvette put another chunk in her mouth. She chewed until her jaw was too sore to move, and slowly leaned over and let the chewed-up meat spill out onto the plate. Kim clucked her tongue.

 

“It looks like she doesn't feel like obeying anymore.”

 

“Yvette.” Nathan said. She didn't look up at him, she was too afraid. “Yvette, sweetie, I'm not mad. Look at me.” The tiny woman looked into his eyes, tears rolling down her face. Kim and Nathan could see the sorrow on her face. “Do you want to obey me?

 

Yvette nodded.

 

“Do you need my help in obeying?”

 

Yvette nodded again, though she wasn't sure what that meant. She was too overcome with happiness at his kind tone, she wanted it to last forever.

 

“All right, I'll help. Kim, honey, hold her mouth open.” A bolt of fear shot through Yvette, but Kim had wrapped her fingers around her before she could get up, restraining her. With her thumb and the side of her index finger she held the tiny woman's mouth open. Nathan began grinding the steak up with his knife and fork, cutting it so much it turned into more of a mash.

 

“It's good that you want to obey.” Kim said, grinning widely. “And I'm going to so enjoy helping you do it.” Nathan started taking pinches and forcing them into Yvette's mouth. The helpless girl coughed and gagged, but he followed up with a tine of his fork, pressing the steak into her throat.

 

Yvette was in hell. She was completely immobilized, unable to even close her mouth as the meat paste was forced in by her cruel Master. She struggled to breathe, but there was too much blocking her throat, and more was being pushed in every few seconds. For the millionth time since her imprisonment, but never with such fervor, she wished she had never hit on Nathan. She wished she had never seen Nathan, that she had been born on the other side of the planet and had never had occasion to ever meet him for any reason. She silently begged and pleaded with anything that could listen for a do-over. She would do everything right. She would never, ever hit on a man again. She just wanted to live.

 

“There you go.” He said as he pushed the last bit into her. “You've done a very good job, little Yvette. I'm so proud of you. I knew you were a good girl.” Kim let the tiny woman drop to the table. Yvette's face was already blue, and she spasmed weakly on the tabletop. Kim scooted her chair around the table, and her hand slid up Nathan's thigh and pressed against his erection. He smiled, but neither giant took their eyes off the dying woman before them. Yvette twitched a final time before laying still. Nathan slid the food scraps from the meal onto her and carried them into the kitchen to be thrown away.