- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Seductress takes the lead

"I have the mayor Eagle city,submit or i'll kill him now.I will win at any cost for a conscience I have none." Seductress told the citizens of Eagle City.

 

Just as it seemed all hope was lost in came a golden blur which knocked Seductress to the ground violently.

"You shall never prevail Seductress good will always win,surrender or fight." Starry said.

"Well duh im gonna fight,you know how this goes."Seductress said as she pulled out her wand and tried to cast a spell on Starry.

Starry just flew into Seductress and easily overpowered her,the blue stone of her home planet protected her from magic and gave her great strength. Seductress and Starry had been mortal enemies since they were children.Starry was a very bubbly blonde who was extremely beautiful.She had golden skin and very ample thighs and breasts,she filled out a suit very well.Seductress was always the school bitch,she had dark black hair which ran down her back and ivory skin. She was one of the most powerful kids in school and was rarely challenged. That was until Starry came to town and defended all of the kids Seductress would bully. At that time their names were Monica Belair now known as Seductress and Tiffany Starlight now known as Starry.

 Over time the animosity grew and Seductress began to study magic to try and gain more power.Starry was given her magical stone as a child and it bestowed upon her great powers.Their rivalry would begin and each year Seductress would try and kill Starry and take over the town only to be repelled.

"I will gain my revenge on you Starry,I swear this to you."she said as she flew away.

Starry just smiled and said "Anytime anywhere"electing to ley her go.

Kevin Guyce was the town sheriff and Starry's boyfriend,his athletic build and blonde hair were very attractive to Starry,but she loved his willingness to protect people even more.

"Im so proud of you Starry,this is the 5th time you've rescued the town this week.Thats more than i've done in the two full years as sherrif.Maybe I should resign."

"well maybe you should,you could be my little househusband and do all the cooking and cleaning hmm. I would love it but I know you wouldn't."

Starry always had to reassure her boyfriend of his manliness and that he would alaways be her strong big man no matter how many trains she could lift.

"Yeah you're right,i've gotta run and file the paperwork for this,i'll see you tonight." Kevin said.

Starry told him he better be there tonight because he owed her a back massage,he had magical fingers she said.

Off in the distance nobody noticed Seductress floating in the air surveying the scene.She saw Kevin and Starry hug each other tightly and the loving way Starry looked at him.A very wicked smile came across her lips"So it looks like she may have a weakness after all."Seductress said.

She floated in the sky and waited for Kevin and Starry to peel off each other,she looked on in delight as she saw Kevin head off into his police car alone. This was her chance,she quickly formulated a plan and covertly followed Kevin's police cruiser.Kevin was far too busy to notice an ominous figure following him. He pulled into the sherrifs station and entered the dark room looking for the light switch. He grasped the wall for the light when he heard footsteps enter the dark room behind him.

"Who's there?Identify yourself immediatly,this is the sheriffs office.You are entering the sheriffs office,im armed and you need to identify yourself now!"Kevin said with the most authoritative voice he could muster.

 

"HaHaHa,it looks like the little sheriff is scared and all alone.Where's your girlfriend Starry?"

Kevin's face went white as he realized who had entered behind him,it was Seductress!He turned around and drew his gun threatining her and telling her to leave.

"You insult me sherrif,a beautiful woman comes to see you and you threaten her tsktsktsk.I would have thought your mother raised you better."

"Leave now or be shot."Kevin stuttered

He felt a warm breath on his back and he truned around and fired three rounds into Seductress's stomach.

"Ouch you got me,this is the end.Tell my mother and father im sorry how I turned out.I've been defeated." she said tearfully.

Kevin found the lightswitch and turned on the lights,he saw Sectress laying on the floor motionless. He thought he had killed her and breathed a sigh of relief,remorse began to set in and he sat in his chair somberly.

Just as Kevin was about to get up and search the body Seductress rose up and began laughing hysterically."You think a bullet can kill me sheriff?Here let me show you real power." she pulled out her staff and raised it towards Kevin.

"Whats that,and what are you planning on doing?"Kevin asked

 Seductress didn't answer him electing to show him instead,she raised the staff and a blue glow began to emenate from it.She raised it and suddenly a blue beam shot from it and hit Kevin straight in the chest.Kevin felt the beam hit him and instead of feeling death overtake him like he expected he felt the world around him begin to grow!Seductress was growing right before his very eyes,no he was shrinking rapidly.

"What is happenning to me?''he asked as his voice was getting higher and fainter.

"Well dear isn't it obvious?I have shrunk you and it's not over yet."her voice booming to Kevin's shrinking ears.

He continued to dwindle until he reahed 4 inches tall,her frame now completely dominated his sight.He looked on in fear as she stepped closer growing bigger every second.He tried to eveade her but she was on him too quickly.She reached down and seized him,her fingers bigger than his whole body. He tried to escape but she tightened her grip almost making him pass out.

"Now now my pet,I can't have you dying.I have big plans for you and you simply must be here to witness them."She said wickedly.

Kevin looked on in fear as Seductress pulled off herblack satin shirt revealing her milky white skin and red bra.The bra did very little to conceal and hold her massive orbs,orbs that could now crush the life from him.The sight of her breasts gave him a slight raise down south,he didn't want her to know this however.

"What are you going to do to me,stuff me in your belly button or your cleavage?"he asked.

"Both good ideas my pet but I have something better planned for you,watch my breasts carefully."she said.

Seductress chanted in latin and her body began to glow and her breast began to swell,she was growing her boob? No something was coming from her chest,it was a necklace.It was a necklace which contained a clear small storage stone in the middle,it had nothing.

"My pet can you guess what this is?Let me tell you,it's a magical necklace which can contain anything I put into it provided it's the right size.Guess what that size is.......no guesses well its 5 inches in there.Oh wait you're 4 inches right?Oh this is so perfect,I must really thank you I have been searching for something forever. And guess what this necklace is fused with me,it can never leave my body.There's seems to be something else,oh right after I put something into the stone it can never be taken out."

Seductress grabbed little Kevin before he could protest and shoved him into the stone.He looked out and breathed his last breath of free air before the stone was closed and sealed forever.The cruel irony was that it was perfectly clear and he could hear sounds from the outside world. He looked on in fear as the door closed and sealed his fate.

Seductress lowered the stone and let it fall between her fleshy globes,sealing Kevin inside.

"Please let me out out of her i'll do anything please Seductress please."he whimpered

Seductress just chuckled as she let her new tenant come to rest between her milky white globes.

"Oh so sweet,you're so close to my heart.And that's where you'll stay forever."

Chapter End Notes:

Setting up the story