[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jake had fallen asleep in his mother's bed,she was gone at the time and he would sometimes go in there and lay on her serta matress to relieve his back after he got off work. When he awkes the world is a different place.........


Rated: X
Categories: Instant Size Change, Giantess, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3543 Read: 23857
Published: February 23 2013 Updated: February 26 2013
Story Notes:

This will be a a mostly unaware story

 

1. The awkening by Poolster [Reviews - 1] (1692 words)

Jake is a 19 year man that lives with his 42 year old mother,he falls asleep in her bed and is awaken to an alien world.(Im adding a mother son story because it intrigues certain peopl and there seems to be a lack of stories compared to other situations. I wouldn't like to be in the situation personally but find other's in it entertaining.)

2. Morning Revival by Poolster [Reviews - 2] (833 words)

I've decided to keep Jake's size up in the air for now,lets just say it's very small. This chapter will mainly focus on Jakes struggles to grasp his reality and figure out where his is. The end will be a brief look at Lucy's actions simulteanously,just remember that Lucy's body will act as a magnet to Jakes.

3. Attempted Conversation by Poolster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1018 words)

Jake is woken up by the vibrating of his cell phone,the ignorance of forgetting he had his sell phone angers him. He tries to answer it but finds it's too late.He later tries to call his mother back but finds it may be harder than he thought.....his struggle continues.